Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-23-2004, 06:32 PM

Venus and Serena and I

Feedback? Anyone wanna take the next chapter?

Celebrity Fantasy #1

It was my first time at the naturist club. The weather was about 96 degrees from 11am through to about 7:30pm. About 300 naturists enjoyed the cookout that another nudist resort sponsored a few towns away. Most of the members were away and since I decided to hang back and relax, I appeared to have the entire resort to myself. I slung a towel over my shoulder and made my way to the hot tub. The pool area was wonderful – a sprawling Olympic-sized pool with two hot tubs and plenty of shower stalls and a sauna room finished with oak.
As I latched the fence door closed I heard voices coming from the hot tub. I thought it a bit odd that anyone stayed back since usually everyone boards the shuttle bus to go to the annual cookout next door. When I reached the hot tub, I saw two African American women relaxing and giggling in the tub. I saw long beads in their hair and admired the muscle tone in their shoulders.
“Hello,” I said cheerily, as I tossed my towel on a straw chair nearby.
“Welcome!” chimed the women in unison with beautiful smiles gleaming.
My heart felt like it tightened like a fist as I realize that Venus and Serena Williams were in a hot tub nude in front of me.
There faces were so much more gorgeous up close than they look on tv and they were UP CLOSE! They politely scooted over so there was room for me to sit down. As I stepped into the near-scolding water, I noticed Venus smile as she took inventory of my muscular thighs, chest, and more than adequate package. I noticed Venus shoot a mischievous glance to her sister as I submerged into the tub. Serena giggled back. Both sisters were completely submerged up to their shoulder blades so I could only admire the luxurious ebony skin of their necks and faces.
We shared plenty of wine while they told me about places they’ve been and movie stars they get to party with. Just then, the side of my hip accidently nudged into Serena’s ass. I held my breath for an instant to comprehend what just happened – actually to comprehend what IS happening! I’m all alone in a hot tub with the Williams sisters. I could tell that Venus was getting quite drunk because she was laughing out loud at every little thing and Serena began laughing at Venus.
“You’re wasted Ven,” taunted Serena as she flipped some foam at her sister’s face.
“Hey – cut it out you little brat – I don’t want to have to beat your ass again at nationals this year!” Venus responded in slightly slurred speech and grinning.
“Yeah – you keep dreamin big sis,” Serena countered. “Just because you’re 23 minutes older than me doesn’t mean shit.”
Venus gave Serena a pinch under the water and Serena squealed loudly.
“Don’t touch my tittie you little bitch!” Serena yelled while still smiling.
Venus looked Serena in the eye and said, “When are you gonna accept the fact that everything about me is just a bit better than you?” As Venus said this, she was slowly standing up in the tub. Within a few seconds that seemed to last two hours, she was completely nude and less than one foot away from me. I couldn’t help that my jaw gaped open. Her nipples were chocolate brown and beautifully perky. Her belly was rock hard. My eyes scanned down to her pussy and I immediately felt my cock become completely rock-hard in seconds. She had a medium patch of pubic hair and her vaginal lips were open wide because of the water’s heat.
“Oh you think so hah – girlfriend!” countered Serena as she too began to stand up in the tub.
“Oh my fuckin God,” I thought as the second Williams sister stood dripping and steaming. Her body every bit as heavenly as Venus.
“Little sistah, just because you have the parts don’t mean you know how to please a man,” lectured Venus.
“What?” screamed Serena. Just then Serena reached into the water and grabbed the sides of my hips. With one surge of strength she picked me out of the tub and planted me on the side...