Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Old 05-17-2003, 11:46 AM
Learning to talk sexy

If you'd like to comment on this story .... just hit the addy below ..... thanks ..... I love to hear what you have to say! :)

http://pixies-place.com/forums/show...?threadid=13459
Old 06-15-2003, 05:47 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Early morning opening the library also means I get to leave early, which works nicely since this is Tim's early class day. He picks me up from the library .... we stop at my place to grab some casual clothes, but I don't bother to change into them yet .... we head to his place.

Tim is feeling a bit frisky and begins kissing me deeply as soon as I stand up from the passenger seat of his car. His arm is around me as we walk and kiss our way across the parking lot to the stairway up to his place, it is just a few steps, but it takes a bit of time to climb them and by the time we get to his front door, my skirt is riding high up my hips we turn so my back is to his chest as he searches his pockets for his keys ... which seems to be taking him an awful long time, but he distracts me with kisses and his free hand working fingers between my pussy lips. I lean back against him for support as I feel a tingle building.

Finally he finds the keys and begins to insert it into the keyhole when the sound of a door opening half registers on my brain ... the door next to Tim's suddenly swings inward and Tim's neighbor Brian steps outside. There is no way to hide from him, no disguising anything, oh my gad!!!! There I stand with private parts on public display. Brian smiles slowly, acting as if nothing out of the ordinary is going on. I feel Tim's grin against the side of my neck and know he is even more excited by this unexpected turn of events.

Brian takes the time to say hello to both of us and comment on what a beautiful day it is, a day when something wonderful should be happening!!! He grins broadly taking a moment to glance down at my dripping pussy and Tim's fingers holding it open for view. "Beautiful indeed!" and leaves whistling a nondistinct tune.

Tim pushes us through the front door, closes it, pushes me toward the couch and after pulling me in a very slouched seated position stands in front of me moving my legs to his shoulders and drives deep inside me. Like I said before, he may look like the boy next door, but he can be very bad sometimes!!! :)
Old 05-08-2005, 03:18 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Things have been very hectic for both Tim and I lately, so we haven't been able to get together for WAY TOO long! I'm feeling very horny and feel that need building to a place that I'm just about ready to burst with it!

Doing some paperwork in my office, the door half open, I hear a light tapping, look up and am surprised and ..... grateful to see my favorite patron!

"Tim, soooo good to see you!" He smiled at me dragging out the word. I stood and walked a bit shakily to greet him with a quick hug and light kiss on the cheek.

I feel the rumble of his low pitched voice as his chest vibrates slightly against my own .... nipples immediately rise to this light friction. Could I be any more obvious in my wants!?! :) "So, I was wondering if you have an hour or so to discuss a research project I'm working on?" His voice carried out the door for anyone close by to hear. I nodded, proceeded to the door and whispered to one of the assistant librarians that I would be taking my lunch and not to be disturbed for the next hour or so. I closed the door, locked it and turned toward him, even started to walk past him, but he was having none of that.

Hand extending, he pulled me tight against his body, fingers fanning downward and pulling on my backside, lifting me slightly hard against him, feeling the heat and excitement of him. Somehow he half walked me, half carried me backward to the edge of my desk, clearing a spot quickly and lifting me up. Next my skirt was pulled off and he pushed my legs wide, standing between them and closing in on me. One hand pulling my top off and the other sliding my panties to the side, fingers pushing inward and diving deep while his palm pushed and rubbed hard against my clit. I felt his smile against my lips as he realized I was ready for any action he wanted to take next.

Lips moving downward, latching hard onto my right nipple and chewing vigorously there ..... one hand working my pussy hard, the other began to pull and twist on the other nipple and I was on the verge of orgasm almost immediately. Sensing this, he pulled back, took his time to remove his jeans, which were straining the zipper hard until he slowly released it. The boxer/briefs also strained a bit, outlining his size and shape nicely. I reached to touch him, but he pushed my hand away, letting me know that he was in control and was going to stay that way .... at least for the moment.

Once he had removed his jeans, he slowly removed the briefs and then his t-shirt, standing before me in all his beautiful masculine glory, I chewed softly at my bottom lip and waited for him to come back to me.

His cock tip was glistening with precum and his eyes were already getting that slightly glassy look that comes with intense desire, I could hardly wait to feel him pushing into me, stretching me, thrusting hard and deep, over and over again. Breathing becoming labored at the very idea and knowing it was coming soon.

Legs spread and wraping high around his hips, pulling him into me and feeling the tip of his penis as he first ran it several times up and down across my swollen clit, love the way that feels, the edgy tingling feeling, helping me build toward the intensity of the moments to come.

Smiling at the look he saw in my eyes, knowing that he could do this to me ... sometimes it is really good to get to know each other so well ... it can really spice up certain moments.

In position now, he pushed inward, stopping half way and doing a series of figure 8 type moves ... ahhhhhh ... babe that feels good! And then just as I was settling into the rythm of his movements, he thrust hard and deep, grabbing my hips and pulling me hard onto him. I nearly screamed from the pleasure of that moment, barely managing to stop myself, realeasing only a small whimper. He pulled my body close and kissed me deeply, plundering my mouth as he hammered deep in my pussy over and over, riding me hard.

I can't say how long it went on, only know the feeling of complete satiation and exhaustion that I felt when he lifted me from the desk, his cock slipped free of me as he kind of half fell into the chair, me still in his arms. Right hand wrapping around my breast and kneading it hard, letting me know that he was planning on more activity soon!

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-08-2005 at 01:50 AM.