Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
Park and Ride

There was a group of guys playing some basketball. I glanced at them from the corner of my eye. Most of them stopped and stared at me while one of them whistled and yelled something unintelligible. I continued to walk past them, continuing my little journey around the park trail. Granted, I wasn’t exactly dressed in exercise clothing. At the last minute, I had turned my car into the local park on my way home. I wanted some time outside of a building. That’s how I found myself here dressed in my favorite black skirt and red spaghetti strap top. I pretended to ignore the basketball group although I had secretly scanned each one of them. Most of them were nicely muscled, their bodies gleaming with sweat. One of them in particular had caught my attention. He was taller than the others and had a chiseled chest and abs. He was the one that had whistled.

I thought it was a bit strange that no one else seemed to be outside enjoying the fading daylight. From a distance, I could hear the basketball group yelling as they continued their game. By the time I had completed one lap around the walking trail, the guys had left. I shivered with the thought that I was totally alone. As I completed another half lap, I came upon the group of guys again. They were sitting on some bleachers near the small building that served as the restrooms. The tall one was bending over the drinking fountain attached to the outside wall. I found myself involuntarily staring at him as I kept walking. I saw his lips turn up in a grin and stood up to look at me. I hurried my pace as I blushed. I usually don’t get caught when I check out a guy. I heard him say something to his friends, a few of them turning their heads toward me as they laughed.

I was flustered as I continued to walk. What had he said to them about me that was so funny? I started feeling self-conscious. I decided to complete one last lap before it got any darker. I hoped that the group of guys had gone but as I rounded the bend, I saw that they were all still there. A few of them had sprawled out, laying on their backs on a bleacher step. I almost decided to turn around and just go home, avoiding them totally. A rush of anger pulsed through me. How dare they make me feel so insecure about myself?! I pulled my shoulders back and held my head high as I started towards them. The closer I got, the more nervous I became. I couldn’t help myself…I found myself staring at the tall young man yet again. He stared right back at me and smiled. I smiled back at him and felt the heat rise into my face as I blushed again. I lost my nerve and walked into the restroom building.

I walked into the last (and largest stall). Apparently this was some sort of changing area for the athletes. The only thing in it was a small table. I closed the door behind me, unsurprised that the lock had been busted off of it. I shrugged and walked over to the small table. No one was going to bother me in here anyway. My heart was still pounding from the smile of the taller basketball player. I closed my eyes and saw his dark hair and gorgeous green eyes. My eyes snapped open as I heard the outside door open and footsteps grew louder. I started to panic. I was trapped. The stall beside me closed and locked. I breathed a sigh of relief. I relaxed as the visitor left, the outside door closing behind them with a clink.

I wasn’t sure how long I had stayed in my little shelter. It was long enough for me to gather my courage and go home, sure that I could face whoever was outside. Before I could take a step towards my fortresses’ door, I heard the heavy metal door open again. I froze. “Hey, are you ok?” a soft, male voice asked. When I didn’t answer, the footsteps came closer until they were standing outside my door. I backed as far as I could away from the door when I saw fingers reach over the top and it began to open. I was shaking and breathing heavily as the door opened to reveal the gorgeous green-eyed guy. He was still shirtless. His eyes locked on mine and he gave me that heart-stopping smile again. For whatever reason, a sense of calm spread through me. “Hello,” he said softly. I smiled at him and said “Hi” in a whisper.

“We thought you had passed out or something in here,” he chuckled as he walked over to me. I laughed and said “I almost did.” When he was right in front of me, I drew in a deep breath. He smelled of body spray and sweat…it was intoxicating. “You know,” he continued, “my friends and I think you’re hot.” My face burned again. He busted out laughing and said, “You sure are a shy creature aren’t you?” His laugh comforted me and I responded “Not usually.” He gave me a questioning look as if he didn’t believe me. I’m not sure what I was thinking but I threw my arms around his neck and pressed my lips against his, pressing my body against his rock hard body.

A shiver of excitement rippled up my spine as he pressed me back against the wall, holding the back of my head in his hands. I felt his cock growing against my leg and he slipped his knee between my legs. He broke the kiss and grinned at me. His eyes seemed to light up and sparkle. “Ah, “he said, “I see what you mean.” His fingertips slid down my neck, skipping my breasts and continued down my stomach. I couldn’t help but notice that his cock seemed massive. His hands traveled up under my shirt and tickled my stomach. When they reached my breasts, he cupped them and slipped his thumbs over the nipples. It wasn’t long before they were hard and erect. He pinched them gently before sliding both his hands down along my sides. In an instant, my shirt was over my head and flung onto the table.

He smiled as he stared at my naked breasts. Tilting his head down, he locked his lips over my right nipple and started sucking it with a hungry passion. I moaned softly as his left hand slid slowly from my knee and up my inner thigh, brushing away my skirt. A wave of heat hit me and I felt between my legs growing very wet and hot. His fingers curled around the g-sting strap resting on my hip. I startled when I felt something cold rest against my hip. Before I could say anything, my g-string fell away. I heard the click of the pocket knife as he closed it and placed it back in his jeans. His hand glided down my abdomen and stopped just at the top of my slit. He switched to sucking on my other nipple, grazing it occasionally with his teeth and his hand slid between my legs and across my pussy lips.

I heard the outer door open and gasped. Another male voice rang through the small room. “Erik, are you ok in there or what?” I glanced down at “Erik” and he winked up at me. Without pulling his mouth totally from my nipple, he replied, “Go away, I’m busy.” His friend chuckled as the door slammed behind him when he left. I couldn’t believe that he wasn’t in the least bit disturbed by his friend’s intrusion. He must have sensed that I was a little tense and peered up at me. With that smile on his face he said, “Relax.” It was like he had given me a command that I had no choice but to follow. My body felt limp. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. I enjoyed feeling his exploring. He slowly traced along my pussy lips with a single finger. After a little teasing, he slipped it into my slit, petting from front to just at my pussy.

He placed his other hand under my skirt and grabbed my ass. With a devilish smile, he pushed up my skirt and placed his head between my legs. I felt his hot breath cascading down my thighs. He darted his tongue into my slit, lapping up my juices and grazing my clit with his tongue. I moaned deep in my throat as he began to lick faster and harder. I gasped when he shoved two fingers suddenly into my clenching pussy. He dove them forcefully and quickly deep inside me and my moaning became louder. When I was just about to cum, he suddenly stopped. I was panting as I looked down at him. “Not just yet, sexy,” he said.

In a single, smooth, motion he had me bent over the table. I shivered as his hands crept down my back, stopping to playfully grab my ass. I grinned when I heard his jeans unzip. He slid his palms up the backs of my legs and under my skirt. I felt the material bunch and lay across my lower back. He reached under me and massaged and fondled my breasts. I sighed happily as I felt the head of his cock sliding up and down my soaked slit. “Are you ready, baby?,” he asked softly. In almost a growl, I answered, “Fuck yes!”

He slowly eased his cock into my tight pussy. I was right; he was a large boy. I took a deep breath as his dick stretched my pussy. His hands gripped onto my hips as he pushed his full length in. I clenched my pussy around his huge cock and tightened my grip on the table in front of me. He slowly pulled out and my juices began to run down my thighs. His hands tightened on my hips as he plunged himself into me again, this time a little faster. His pace sped up and his balls would occasionally slap against me. Once again, the outside door opened. Sometime during out playing, the stall door had shut on its own. He never stopped fucking me even though someone entered the stall next to ours. I bit my lip to keep quiet; he felt SO GOOD! I was actually excited at the thought of being caught. The person finished their business without disturbing us and left.

Erik plunged his shaft into me with an almost barbaric intensity. He then started to thrust with amazing speed. One of his hands left my hip and reached around me to rub furiously at my clit. I pushed my ass back towards him with each thrust, taking him deeper and deeper. My pussy gripped his cock, clenching it tighter with each thrust. All the muscles in my body went rigid and I screamed as I came, my pussy pulsating as he continued to fuck me. I felt him tremble behind me as his huge, hot load shot into me. His warm breath trailed down my back and sides. His thrusting began to slow and then finally stopped. He pulled me down with him as he sank to his knees. I leaned back against him as I straddled his lap with his cock still buried inside my pussy. He wrapped his arms around me as we both shivered and panted together. I grinned when I felt him softly kiss me on the shoulder.

After a few minutes, I slowly stood and walked over to the table. I felt some of his cum trickling down my inner thighs. It felt wonderful. I leaned back against the table and looked at him. He was just standing up and zipping his jeans. He walked over to me and kissed me. I could taste my juices on his lips. “You know,” he said, “my friends are dying to meet you.” With a laugh, I said, “Oh yeah? Well then send them in.” He looked at me like he didn’t believe me. When I kept staring at him, a big grin slowly spread over his face. He left without saying a word.

I slipped out of my skirt and perched myself on the corner of the table. I crossed my legs to appear more ladylike although I knew that clearly wasn’t the case. My nipples were still hard and poking out in expectation. The door opened and closed and multiple people came running across the little building. The stall door flew open and three guys jostled into the area. All of them stopped and gaped at me in my nakedness. With a ‘come and get me look’ I said, “What are you waiting for?”

The three of them surrounded me as I stood up. Clothes were being thrown all over and I soon found myself in the middle of a group of naked men. Two of them went immediately for my breasts while the third slowly walked behind me. His hands glided down my back and over my ass. He then pushed then between my legs and encouraged me to spread my legs for him. He wasted no time in pressing two of his fingers into my slightly sore pussy. One of the guys in front of me pushed down on my hips, wanted me to kneel on the floor. The man behind me followed my descent, his fingers keeping their same rhythm as I lowered myself.

I grabbed both cocks in front of me, alternating licking one then the other. My hands stroked down their shafts, stopping every now and then to tug and massage their balls. I felt another dick pressing against my ass. It wasn’t long before my sucking and licking got the two cocks in front of me to gleam with pre cum. I forced one in between my tightened lips, lashing at its underside with my tongue. The guy groaned softly and then I repeated with the other dick. The man behind me was slipping his head along my slit until it was covered in slickness. I looked up at the man on my right and said, “You…get down here.” He obeyed and positioned himself directly in front of me. The other man in front of me kneeled down as well.

The man behind me forced me into a position with my ass in the air and my head near the floor. He dipped just the head of his cock into my pussy as I continued to stroke both men in front of me. With a sudden urge, I plunged my lips over the man’s dick right in front of me. I tasted his pre cum, savoring its flavor. As the cock left my pussy, the man that had shifted beside me drove three fingers into me. I gasped and rode back against his hand. As he kept fingering me, the man behind me slowly slipped his now slick cock into my ass. I continued to lick and suck the dick in front of me as best I could but I was getting somewhat…distracted.

The man behind me pulled me down onto his cock. He began to thrust as the man in front of me moved closer. With a playful pinch on my nipples, he aimed his dick for my slit and pushed. His cock tunneled into my pussy and I felt a delicious fullness with both men inside me. I remained still as both men bucked against me from each side. I was amazed that I was able to still stroke the remaining guy. I felt bad that he wasn’t getting to have as much fun as his friends but he didn’t seem to mind.

With my free hand, I held onto the guy in front of me. He seemed to enjoy when my fingernails dug into his shoulder. The man behind me began breathing heavily. I clenched my muscles tighter for the both of them. Both of their sweaty bodies pressed against me and I felt the both of them gush at nearly the same time. I felt their cocks throbbing inside me and I stared hungrily at the remaining guy. He had a fire blazing in his eyes and I could tell that watching the threesome in front of him had really turned him on. The man in front of me slid his cock out of my pussy and rolled onto his side. I gingerly slid the cock out of my ass as I crawled over to the third man. “Lay down,” I said softly.

Once he had lain down on the floor, I rest my head on his abs as I began to tease his cock and balls. I paid little attention to one of the guys moving towards us although I did invite him to participate. I lay on my side with one leg outstretched while the other I bent and placed my foot on the floor, exposing my cum-filled pussy. As I took his head into my mouth, wrapping my tongue around it, three fingers pushed their way into me. The faster those fingers drove into me, the harder I sucked and licked that cock. The mixture of his pre cum and my saliva soon made his shaft nice and slippery. I tightened my grip on his cock as I got the finger-fucking of a lifetime. I repositioned myself into the doggy position and set to work, determined to taste and feel his cum. Another set of fingers rubbed mercilessly at my clit.

The man’s hips began to rise towards me as he got into my rhythm. My body exploded with a body-consuming orgasm. The man’s cock pumped his hot load into my mouth as I jolted and bucked against the fingers still diving inside me. I kept my lips wrapped around his head, attempting to suck and lap up his entire load. Slowly, our bodies began to relax, none of us moving. I rested my head on his chest while the two other men lay near me, one placing his head on my breast while the other rested his head in my lap. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Erik standing in the corner, softly applauding us…