Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2002, 04:49 PM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
The Neighbor's Brat

This is a favorite story, a bit long, but worth reading through. All comments are welcome!

Chapter 1

It had been a couple of years since we had moved into this nice older suburban neighborhood. Large well-trimmed lawns fronted each property that featured mostly four-bedroom two-story homes. After several moves to find the right place, we were convinced that we had found a home. After our move, everyone in the neighborhood had made an effort to welcome us and after that had left us pretty much alone, which is how we like it. We'd wave to passing neighbors and spend a few minutes now and then chatting over the fence with those next door, but most were quiet, especially those across the street from us.

I had met only the man of the house, a little older than myself, shortly after moving in. I later heard that his wife was something of an invalid who needed to be kept on some sort of medical equipment most of the time. When summer came the first year, I was out doing some yard work when a Jeep pulled up playing some loud rock music. Out hopped a trim young woman.

"Whoo!" she shouted as she threw her arms into the air. "Home at last!"

When she began to unload some baggage from the Jeep I figured it must be their daughter home from college. While carrying in a couple of boxes she stopped and glanced over in my direction.

"You know, you really should move those roses farther apart," she shouted over. "They need more room than that."

I looked down at the flowerbed that I was cultivating. Maybe the rose bushes could be farther apart but they seemed to be thriving just as they were. What a brat, I thought. I later found out that my hunch about the young woman was correct only that she had graduated from MSU and was returning home to find work. In appearance, she was more cute than pretty but there was something about the way she walked that caught my fancy and I came to look forward to my "sightings" of her.

Now mind you I'm married with a couple of young kids and have never messed around, although I maybe had the chance a couple of times. It doesn't mean that I don't have an eye for the ladies, which I do, but that I'm a pretty average looking guy and certainly not the dreamboat kind that women fall all over. I've always considered myself pretty lucky to have caught and kept the woman I'm with, although since the kids came along she hasn't seemed all that interested in certain things as she was when we were first going out, if you know what I mean. And when that happens, it can't help but make just about any other woman look a little more intriguing than she might otherwise appear.

Some time later, I caught the cat from across the street in my flowerbed and chased it out. When she heard my shouts, the girl came running out to save her little Fluffy or Muffy or whatever its name was. Dressed in a short little gray t-shirt and white shorts she scooped up her kitty and held it close to her trim young body. It was then that I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra and that her firm breasts pointed upward.

"You didn't have to be so rough on Grover," she said admonishing me. "He wasn't hurting anything."

"Have you seen what he did to my flowerbed?" I replied, waving my hand at the uprooted flowers and holes dug all over the place.

"Yeah, and you really need to move those roses farther apart," she said in return.

What a brat, I thought. But then, there was a pert almost defiant look on her face that for some reason I also found captivating. She looked really young to me with her clear smooth complexion and her intense dark eyes and her light brown hair swirling about her face.

"Just try to keep Clover out of my flowers, all right," I finally said, after realizing that I was sort of checking her out.

"It's Grover, and there isn't much I can do," she said, pressing him closer to her firms little tits. "He's pretty independent."

"Whatever," I said.

She took her cat and began to move back across the street. Just as she was about to step into the street she stopped and looked around as if to confirm that I was checking out her tight little ass wiggling in the snug white shorts. I could have sworn a little smile appeared on her face for a moment before she turned back and took Grover back home.

Some time later, I believe it was on a Friday or Saturday night, I was putting away some tools after doing some maintenance on one of the cars, when she and what I supposed was a girlfriend came out of the house ready to go out on the town. She was wearing these super-tight black pants and a blue top that clung tightly to her, showing off her every curve. Her friend was a tall pale blond girl with thick wavy blond hair who was dressed a little more modestly. Before she climbed into the Jeep, I could see my cute little neighbor tilt her head back and take one last swig from a Budweiser longneck. She tossed it in the back of the Jeep and buzzed off with her friend.

Then there was the hot Saturday in the late summer when I had finished all of my chores and sat like an old Polack on a lawn chair in the shade just inside the garage door. Being a Saturday in the summer, I liked to spend the day weeding and cultivating the flowerbeds, trimming the lawn, doing the odds and ends that always need attention when you own a house. It helped me unwind from the workaday business world that consumed me the rest of the week. When I was done, it was something of a custom with me that my wife knew better than to rid me of. I'd sit out in shade of the garage and take long slow sips of a cold one and look over my well-trimmed lawn and hedges and think the great thoughts that came my way.

My thoughtful reverie was suddenly disturbed by the sound of the neighbor's garage door going up. Soon enough I could see the young cutie manhandling the lawnmower outside and getting it ready to mow. As she bent over to fill the tank with gas, I couldn't help but notice her cutoff Levis that were short enough to show off the southern hemispheres of her tight little ass and the three-finger wide window of space between her slender thighs. I almost got a hard on just watching her fill the tank.

Once she got the mower moving, she started on the back yard so I couldn't keep track of her except for the sound of the lawn mower. By the time she reappeared in the side yard, the heat of the afternoon had clearly taken its toll on her. Her little white t-shirt was clinging to her as if it had been sprayed on, so that the dark tips of her braless breasts were quite visible. Ooh, second hard on of the afternoon, I thought, and sufficient reason to quickly fetch another cold beer for the next act of the show.

By the time I returned, she had stopped the mower and gotten herself a cold bottle of water. She took small little sips from it, occasionally holding the cold bottle to her forehead to help cool down. Then she held the bottle up above her forehead and poured the remainder onto her face and the back of her neck. I'm sure that my jaw dropped as she let it flow down over her sweaty body, making the t-shirt even more transparent. Maybe she couldn't see me sitting here the shade of my garage, maybe she could but wanted to put on a show anyway. Whatever her motives, as I settled back into my chair, it wasn't the great thoughts of the day that occupied my mind any longer, it was the vision of this cute neighbor buzzing her lawnmower back and forth just across the street from me with her sopping wet t-shirt clinging to her lean curves.

Her sweet little pointy tits bobbled with every move of the mower. Her light brown ponytail swung back and forth with each step. She paused every other pass and wiped the sweat from her brow. Once she was finished, she parked the mower just outside the garage and went over to the garden hose. After taking a long swig of hose water she turned the nozzle on her hot body and let the cool spray flow over her chest and down her backside. She dropped the nozzle and ran her hands up through her hair brushing the stray wet strands that clung to her face back into place. With her arms raised upward, she paused for a moment, tilted her head back and shook it back and forth.

When her head stopped her face was looking straight at me. She paused for a minute or more. Was she looking at me or trying to make out if it was me in the shadows or not? I remained still for a moment and then decided to move out into the sun so that it wasn't like I was peeping or anything creepy. I strolled down my driveway, beer in hand, and stopped near the street. She stood at the side of her driveway hands on her hips.

"You know, you're not supposed to cut your grass in the heat of the day," I called out, trying to sound friendly and neighborly.

"Yeah, and you're not supposed to be gawking at the neighbors either," she said, sounding neither friendly nor neighborly, and obviously now well aware of the show she had been putting on for me.

"Hey, I was out here first," I said, mimicking her bratty voice.

"Well, next time you want a show, try the Silver Slipper on Monday nights."

"Yeah, but the showgirls aren't as cute and sweet and spontaneous as you are."

"I suppose that's supposed to be a compliment."

"Of the highest kind," I replied.

She stood for a moment longer, hands still on hips, but her anger seemed to fade.

"Well, maybe next time, if I know you're there I'll give you a better show."

I laughed out loud and crossed the street.

"I meant what I said about mowing the lawn in the middle of the day," I said. "You've got a good lawn going here and I'd hate for you to ruin it."

"Well maybe you can teach me about lawns if you'll let me teach you about roses," she said, her anger and temperature both obviously cooling down.

"Sounds like a deal," I said.