Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-22-2007, 06:21 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Hell that's why I'm currently weaning him off the breast!

I can't wait to be able to dump the baby....er....I mean let him spend a weekend with Grandma/Auntie/anyone who'll have him....and go away for a weekend.

Of course I'll just spend the whole time worrying about him and ringing home every 30 minutes, but it'd be worth a try!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 05-22-2007, 09:03 AM
I LOVE NYMPHS AND SEX

Wow.. thats a tough one... I would have to say the first night I stayed over at my missus' fathers house.. we forgot the CD's so it was going to be a NO-SEX weekend.. of course I couldnt handle this so when we got up into the loft for bed.. I blindfolded the missus' took all her clothes off, tied her to the bed with the sex rope.. and proceeded to finger her.. 2 fingers.. is all that will fit.. and using the tip of my tongue on her clit to bring her to her screaming orgasm with her dad down the stairs.. lucky there was plenty of thunder to cover up the screaming.. a little bit :O
Old 05-23-2007, 09:12 PM
Huggable!

OK........ I had something I was going to post here but I read all of your post first........

Pixies, you are the sexiest people!!

I'll post later......

Thank you all for sharing!

*wanders off fanning herself looking for hubby or a toy or something..... mumbling, threads like this should come with a warning*
Old 05-31-2007, 06:31 AM

The best one would be my first sexual intercourse. I was fooling around with this guy for awhile, started from kissing, groping, he got his hand on my tits, I got my hand on his dick, he got his hand on my pussy then the bras flied....panties flied...his boxer flied and our tongue followed wherever our hands went. All those was going on for weeks then the D-day. I was on my back on his bed my sweater was over my chest, my tits were out, my skirt was up around my waist, my legs were spreading out with his head between them, his tongue was flicking on my clit while his fingers was fucking my pussy. I was moaning and moaning with my eyes closed until I came so hard then he moved quickly and before I knew it, his cock slipping in all the way slowly while he kissed me hard. I was screaming in his mouth and I felt like i was cumming again right after the first one.

Old 05-31-2007, 08:09 AM
SEXY BBW/MILF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyJ
The best one would be my first sexual intercourse. I was fooling around with this guy for awhile, started from kissing, groping, he got his hand on my tits, I got my hand on his dick, he got his hand on my pussy then the bras flied....panties flied...his boxer flied and our tongue followed wherever our hands went. All those was going on for weeks then the D-day. I was on my back on his bed my sweater was over my chest, my tits were out, my skirt was up around my waist, my legs were spreading out with his head between them, his tongue was flicking on my clit while his fingers was fucking my pussy. I was moaning and moaning with my eyes closed until I came so hard then he moved quickly and before I knew it, his cock slipping in all the way slowly while he kissed me hard. I was screaming in his mouth and I felt like i was cumming again right after the first one.

I got wet just reading this, brings back fond memories... Great Story!!
Old 05-31-2007, 06:20 PM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
Holy crap, I forgot what I came here for now.....oh maybe if I focus on what it was.......nope still having difficulties.
Old 06-13-2007, 06:18 PM

best?

with spouse and the first bj to completion, she was hot , first shot across her face and thenshe took it back in to swallow and gently suck/lick.

taking her from behind in pink crotchless panties.

being fucked by a guy and sucking cock.
Old 06-13-2007, 06:53 PM
Waiting for You

Definatly getting rimmed for the first time....mmmmmmmmmm
Old 06-13-2007, 07:50 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
The time I experienced a g-spot orgasm and gushed! Holy Hannah!

Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~ Aphra Behn

Old 06-15-2007, 04:44 AM
As sweet as they cum

1. The first time Mr Honey Bee & I had a shower together, we must have been 'playing' for about 2 hours before penetration... when he came, he said his face tingled LOL

2. The first time he really talked dirty to me. I was playing with my vibe and stroking his cock, just as I was about to come he thrust inside me and began talking pure filth, I came like a race horse!

I'm horny now!

My Pics

A BIT OF A NYMPH... APPARANTLY
Old 09-14-2008, 04:39 PM

Bump
Old 09-17-2008, 06:22 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Good JAX!
It's almost impossible for me to give up a 'best.' Every time I cum is as good as the first cum. Every time I give head or get a good ass fuckin' it's as good as the first. If I must, I'll say because it is, my absolute finest sexual experience was receiving my first anal with the friend of my gay mentor. Trauma, drama, extreme suspense and utter exhilaration by the time all was done.
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."