Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-07-2001, 07:36 PM
dobbydog

College Dorm Life,,

I had just started college and moved into my dorm room. My roomate had already had his stuff in and after a few hours of chit-chat, we decided it was time for bed. As i was unturning the covers HE gets out of all of his clothes and says that he is gay and sleeps naked. I went to sleep that night wondering what would it would be like to live with a gay man, and since I have always fantasized about being with a guy I decided to act upon that later.

The next morning I wake up and I wake him up to tell him that we are going to take a shower (our room has its own bathroom) I undress and we are both rock hard as we get in under the hot water. He lathers me up paying special attention to my pecker. As i wash him i clean his ass and his cock very clean, i turn him around to wash the soap from his crack then i start eating his ass out and then sucking his cock. he says he cant take it anymore and has to fuck. i bend over as he lathers up my ass and rams his 8" cock into me,,,,,,,,,,,

if you like the story email me at

billy_thomas_1@hotmail.com