Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-12-2001, 04:23 PM
dobbydog

sex lesson

The Sex Lesson

Something woke me up, but I wasn't sure what it was until I heard my roommates voice from the living room.
"Shh! Keep it down."
I looked at the clock on my night stand to see how late it was, 1:17 in the morning glared back at me in red numbers. Who would she have over at this hour, I wondered as I climbed out of bed.
Quietly I padded over to the door turning the knob slowly so it wouldn't make a sound. As I opened the door I was shocked by what I saw.
Sitting on the couch with his back to me was a man. I couldn't see who it was because all that was visible was his bare shoulders and head of thick brown hair.
My roommate was straddling him so she was facing me, but her eyes were closed at the moment. She was arching her back so her ample breasts were thrust forward and as I watched the man brought one of his hands up and began pinching the nipple to make it even harder then it already was. Then he leaned forward to take it into his mouth which caused Melanie to moan as she buried her hand into his hair.
Her eyes opened and before she could see me I quickly closed the door causing the latch to click. I wasn't aware if they heard it or not as I started toward my bed, but knew the answer when there was a slight tap on my door.
I walked back over and opened the door to see Melanie standing there fully naked. She wasn't even covering herself, but then I wouldn't either if I had a body like hers with large perky breasts, thin waist, flaring hips, legs that were long and shapely, as well as other attributes that left men drooling.
"Did you like what you saw?"
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...," I ran out of words to say because I didn't know what to say as Melanie smiled at me.
Looking over her shoulder I saw the man, her old boyfriend Scott, was sitting in a chair across from the couch facing us. He was nude like Melanie and I could see his cock was still half erect.
I think he realized what I was starring at as I met his eyes and he winked then reaching down he grabbed himself. I just stood there as he began to stroke himself before I realized Melanie was saying something.
"What?" I asked looking back at her.
"I was saying you can watch us or you can join us if you want."
"Melanie, I...."
"We don't mind."
I started to object, but Melanie stopped me by kissing me on the lips. I didn't try to stop her and as her tongue pressed against my lips I opened my mouth to allow her tongue entry to explore my mouth. I was so surprised as she kissed me, deepening the kiss, that I started to respond by kissing her back just as equally.
I could feel her hands upon my breast rubbing them through the cotton gown I wore. Then she took one of my hands that I had brought up to her face and placed my palm against her mound pushing my fingers down between her lips where it was warm and wet. With her hand still on mine she began to move my fingers against her clit and I never resisted as I continued to kiss her, our tongues playing with one another.
Her hand left mine, but I continued to stroke her wet pussy causing her to moan. The hand she had removed now began to lift my night gown reaching under the hem that rested just above my knees to bring the garment over my head so I had to break contact with her for a minute before it to drop upon the floor in a puddle.
Immediately our hands were back upon one another as our mouths locked once more. I returned my hand to her pussy finding the clit with my now wet finger as my other hand found her breast which I removed my mouth from hers to capture the nipple of in my mouth.
As I flicked the nipple with my tongue I felt a pair of hands reach around from behind me to grab my breast. I knew it was Scott who I had forgotten about until just then. I could feel his hot breath on my neck right before he started kissing me there.
Then his hand ran down my belly and I knew what he was going to do. I spread my legs a little as his hand pushed past the elastic of my panties and came in contact with my pussy that was already as wet as Melanie's. His fingers began running through my slit before he finally settled on my now swollen clit which he pinched between two fingers. I let out a small moan and leaned back against his chest.
Melanie now stepped away from my hand to get down on her knees in front of me and as Scott continued to finger me she grabbed the sides of my panties and pulled them down so I could step out of them.
"Let's move over to the couch," she said taking one of my hands in hers leading me over.
Scott stopped fingering me then, but kept his hands around my waist as he walked over behind me so I could feel his erection against my back. In front of the couch Melanie urged me to sit down so I did with Scott standing in front of me so his cock was right in front of my face.
"Suck his cock," she said as she got down on her knees in front of me.
"I've never done...," I trailed off. How do you tell someone that at the age of 25 you have never been with a man in any way?
"What? Are you saying you've never given a guy a blow job?"
"I've never done any of this."
"A virgin," Scott said. "Well, I've never had one of them. This should prove interesting."
"Here," Melanie said taking my hand and like when she had showed me how to rub her pussy she placed my hand around his cock moving my hand with hers on top stroking him.
She continued to move my hand only removing it after a minute. I still was stroking it moving my hand from the head to the base in long strokes.
"Now use your tongue and mouth like this."
While I stroked the lower half of his cock she flicked the head with her tongue before she started licking around the head. I quickened the pace I was stroking him just as she took his head into her mouth and I could hear her sucking on it as he groaned.
"Now you try it."
I leaned in toward his now hard cock licking my lips as I looked up at his face then back at his cock that was still wet from Melanie's spit. I reached towards it with my tongue and licked along the under side from just above where I still held him up to the tip right where I engulfed his head into my mouth. As I stroked him I took his head into my mouth moving it in and out with the same motion as my hand.
"She's a fast learner it seems," I heard Melanie say as I felt her push my legs apart to get between them then with her fingers I felt her spread my pussy lips apart. "She's wet as hell, too."
As I sucked Scott's throbbing cock I could feel Melanie rubbing my clit with her finger and every once in a while she would reach over to rub Scott's balls with her other hand or my breasts. Soon she replaced her finger with her tongue licking me from my hole all the way to my clit which she flicked and sucked which made me even wetter.
I stopped sucking on Scott's cock to look down at what she was doing to me and saw her raise her free hand to my crotch. "Would you like me to finger fuck you?" She asked and before I answered she inserted one of her fingers into my hole. "You're going to love fucking her, Scott, because she's so tight."
I tipped back my head as she began sucking on my clit while her finger moved in and out of me. Scott reached over and grabbed the back of my head and guided my mouth back to his cock. I took it back into my mouth greedily causing him to moan as he kept his hand on the back of my head forcing my to take more and more of his hard cock into my mouth causing me to gag as it reached the back of my throat as he began thrusting in and out of my mouth.
Suddenly as Melanie was licking my pussy, her tongue increasing in speed as I leaned back against the couch and away from his cock I started to moan. My body started shaking a little as my first orgasm gripped me, but she never backed off as she quickly flicked my clit with her tongue.
Old 07-22-2001, 04:26 PM
dobbydog

Thumbs up

nice very nice
Old 07-22-2001, 09:09 PM
dobbydog

Smile

i cummed all over myself
Old 07-26-2001, 12:47 AM
dobbydog

Talking Sir

Excellent!