Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-26-2001, 06:37 AM
dobbydog

my pregnant needs

It was a normal weekend, the husband was gone and I was alone at last, I had just gotten into the bath and relaxed when the phone rang, it was my next door neighbor, she needed to borrow some sugar again so she was sending her daughter over to get it.
Well I have known the neighbors for almost ten years now, and little stephanie has become grown up stephanie now, so you could say she was well developed for her age of 18, and showed a maturity well beyond her age.

So needless to say, I wasnt too hesitant about covering up too much when answering the door, because we were both women and we had seen each other naked before when changing into our swim suits for the pool, but this time was different, as I answered the door, my robe fell open a little and exposed some of my massive breasts, which are full of milk and really heavy now.
"Hiya jessica, how are you feeling today", she quirked as I opened the door,"im doing fine today steph, c'mon in i got your mommas sugar in the kitchen", I told her as she brushed past my nipple on her way into the kitchen.

This sent a rush of electricity to my crotch, I think its because when a woman gets pregnant , sne has very sensative nipples, and it had been awhile since I had any sex, so i was rather horny, but I tried not to let myself get turned on, because after all this was my neighbors daughter, and she would probably freak out!
I reached up into the cabinent to get the sugar out while staphaine sat at the table telling me about her folks, when all of a sudden, my tits fell out of my robe!
I dropped the bag of sugar and stephanie gasped at the sight of my tits, which made me blush and start to cry,(pregnant women can be very emotional too), and she got up out of her chair to help me clean up the now spilled sugar off the floor, and as she knelt down I saw she wasnt wearing any underwear, but didnt think anything of it, she told me not to worry, because her mom spills the sugar alot over at her house, and she cleaned it up for me as i recomposed myself, wiping the tears from my face.
"Miss Jessica, I think your breasts are wonderful looking if you dont mind me saying so", she said out of the blue, "what?", I asked, "thanks for the compliment, but I dont seem to think so", I retorted, and then it happend , she walked over to me and opened my robe, and hoisted one of my breasts up to her lips and sucked my nipple into her mouth right there!
I cant tell you how good it felt, to have her sweet mouth sucking the milk out of my tit, I couldnt stop her, I didnt want to stop her, I grabbed the back of her head, and pulled her closer, I could tell she was working hard to swallow all my milk, she had it trickling out of her mouth and down her blouse.

"Here lets take that off I said as I undressed her, her body was , well alot like penny's body is in those pics, nice, tight, firm, she was gorgeous, I climbed onto the bar and she rested between my thighs and began to lick me, she said she loved my scent, she lapped my clit like a seasoned pro, I squeezed my nipples making milk squirt out, and down onto her face, I could see her fingering her clit under her skirt, and she was licking me like she had done this many times before, I wondered.
After she made me cum all over her face like three or four times, she wiped off all my juices and got dressed, I kissed her goodbye, and thanked her, she grabbed the sugar and was heading towards the door when she turned and told me it was her moms idea to send her over to my place for the sugar, and that she knew I needed some company for awhile, later that week she brought her mom over too!