Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-20-2001, 08:20 PM
Bard at large

It was a dark and stormy night

I'd been running Karaoke at Jenny-D's for a couple months now. It was normally a great gig but not tonight. Jenny-D's is the restaurant and bar attached to a local hotel so it tends to get very busy most nights. You go into the lobby, hang a right into the restaurant then a quick left into the bar. Bars on your right and I'm straight ahead keeping the music going. Tonight that's what I really wish more people were doing, going in the lobby, hanging a right then a quick left. Its just after eight and the only people in here are me, Toni who's tending bar, and five mostly drunk Filipinos ladies. Only one of them is singing and she's not all that good. She is cute though, and she handed me a song slips with "I Want your body" on it and her room number written in the song number slot. The down side is she's also drunk. She also forgot about her friend who keep trying to drag her back to "Their" room. Personally I'm blaming it on the weather. Its been raining for about six hours now and I know how the roads get around here. Most of my patrons do to, so I'm sure they are staying inside where its safe. From what the ladies are saying they "Thought they left this shit back in Manila". Its their first time in the US and they had expected to see the sun sometime today.

Its about 8:30 and they finally get Nena off the stage and out of the bar. I'm rather happy about that. While I normally don't mind a woman taking off her cloths and offering herself to me, I've a feeling the manager who was standing by the door would have taken exception. Fortunatly her friends stopped her before she got her blouse off. The manager is not what I'd call "Open Minded". He is gracing us with his presence only because Toni gets to show a new girl the ropes tonight. As the ladies leave, he follows them out to make sure they get back to their rooms OK. That should keep him busy for at least a half hour or so. With nothing else to do I grab a disk with ole blue eyes on it and start it up. I turn down the music a bit so I can chat with Toni.

Toni is an anomaly around here. She is bright, charming, attractive, and friendly. As most of the people who work here miss at least one of the above she tends to stand out. There is also the fact that she's about 45 (Her daughter graduated college last year) but looks at most 30 and has a 34A-22-34 figure (She was maid of honor for a friend last year and I peeked at the receipt). She keeps her blond hair short in a page boy cut and she really looks good in her uniform. The company policy is for all female employees to wear a white dress shirt and a black skirt that is cut above their knees. Toni has used this to her advantage. She's is normally about chest height to me (and I'm six feet), but she always wears these platform high heels she's got. The platform is about four inches and the heels about 5. They also have a strap that comes up the back and around her ankles. She likes them because they keep her shoes on. I like them because they look sexy as hell. She told me she got five pairs when she went to Mexico on vacation and that they are very comfortable. They also put every one who's drinking at the bar right at chest level with her, something she finds quite satisfying. Those shoes have also helped raise her tips quite a bit to.

Yes I am going on about her shoes a bit. I've a very good reason to. Mainly last night. That's a seperate story though and I'll be sharing that later. Back to Toni. Tonight she's wearing a very short skirt and I can see the clasps for her garter belt when she's facing away from me. Her skirt fits her like a glove and she's wearing black thigh highs with it. She had figured tonight she'd need everything in her favor to get any good tips. With just those five Filipino ladies tonight it didn't work. Of course she did get a rise out of me.

Toni and I start talking about what ever comes to mind. I start flirting with her shamelessly, some thing we don't have to worry about since no one else is in the bar. After a few minutes I go over to the open doors and close them. At the same time I see that Toni is standing up again after she bent down for some reason. I can guess what she was doing, but I act rather oblivious to her as I walk back over to the bar. She lets me chat with her for almost thirty seconds before she interrups with a "Request" that I help her with "Something behind the bar". Being the gentleman that I am, I loosen my tie and head back. When I ask her to tell me what she needs, she grabs me an pulls me to her. Her lips lock on mine and I feel her tongue searching across my mouth. She grabs my curly light brown hair to keep me from getting away. She needn't worry, my hands are holding her close to me. When she is satisfied that I know what she wants she releases me. My hands are already on her thights lifting her skirt.

She pushes my head down. She is already spreading her legs. I can smell her wetness as she pushes my face down to her pussy. "You KNOW what I want" she growls as she grabs my hair. Of course I know what she wants. I give her what she wants. My tongue snakes out and licks gently along that tender crease she has between he engorged lips and the edge of her thigh. I can hear her sharp breathing. Gently I start licking closer and closer to her wet slit. My hands go down to her knees and spread her further apart. Her needing slit opens for me and I run my tongue across it. She moans. "Fuck mark, get down to it". She knows I'm teasing her. She hates it but she loves it to. I place my mouth over her wet slit and suck on her. "Yes" she moans and pulls me closer. My tongue starts to work on her, first going slowly up her slit almost to her clit, then back down. I run my tongue to that rought spot that marks her entrence. I press gently there before starting back up. Her moans tell me I'm doing just what she needs.

My hands go up to her ass and I grab her cheek. I pinch them a little as my tongue works its way back up her slit. As I reach her clit I take it into my mouth and suck gently on it. I hear her moan "Fuck yes, FUCK YES". I look up and see she is playing with her tits. I run my tongue quickly down to her entrance and slip it in. I can taste her cumming. I can feel her cumming. Slowly I slip my tongue out from her. Looking up I say "I think you'd better turn around. I'd hate to have you fall over backwards". She sees the smile on my face. She knows why I'm asking. With all the noise she's making I want her facing the door. That way she'll keep quiet. I'm always amazed that Toni cums harder when she forces her self to be quiet. She says its because she feels 'Naughty'.

She turns around quickly exposing her tight ass to me. She bends over as far forward as she can. She's crossed her arms and I can see she's already playing with her nipples. With her beautiful ass pointed at me I start licking on her pussy again. One, two, three quick strokes up her slit then I ram my tongue into her hole. She start cumming again and I bring my hand up to play with her clit. In, down, around, partway out then back in again. I taste her as deeply as my tongue will go. I lick her and suck on her as she keeps cumming. My fingers keep massaging her hard clit as I keep tongue fucking her. She starts having her fourth orgasm in three minutes when we both hear voices coming. This of course makes her cum even harder.

I get back around the bar as I hear the outer doors opening. Toni winks at me and says "I should have told you, there's a new girl starting tonight. I don't know anything about her except that the schedule says she's 'Gyzsmo'. I guess we'll meet her in a couple seconds..."
Old 07-31-2001, 03:18 PM
Bard in Training

God, I was so nervous walking into that bar the first time. I remember thinking that I should just turn around and go home right then and there. I'd never worked in a bar before and was scared as hell...scared that I wouldn't fit in at all. But hey ... I remember squaring my shoulders, lifting my chin and sauntering into that bar with my head held high and a little swing on my hips.

My eyes traveled around the room, looking for whom I was supposed to be meeting. I could only see two people in the room. It is very dead tonight, I thought to myself.

There was a gorgeous woman standing behind the bar ...... mmmmm ..... with a slightly secret smile on her face that I kind of wondered about. Looked about 30 ... maybe 35 and sexy as hell...even I could see that!

Oh jeez.... Who is that? Tall, sandy brown, curly hair, nice build ... wish I could see his eyes.... As I walk over, I notice a distinct scent on the air... My eyes widen and as I look back and forth between the two, my eyes light up and a mischievous little grin begins to play along my lips. I'm sure they don't know... but wow... it smells just like sex in here.... I wonder what they've been up to.

"Hi there, my names Gyzsmo... I'm supposed to be meeting ... mmmm..." I fish the note I had placed in my purse out to look for a name, "a Toni? Do you know where he is?" I ask, hoping upon hope that it's this man sitting at the bar.

"Honey" the woman laughs, "I'm Toni, it's nice to meet you". As she reaches her hand over the bar to shake mine, I can feel her eyes giving me the once over. I'm surprised to feel a little flutter in the pit of my stomach at her obvious perusal of me.

"I know you have a dress code here but was told just to wear a white shirt and black skirt, hope this is okay" I murmur, looking down at my low cut white blouse and long black skirt slit up to mid thigh. I sneak a peek out of the corner of my eye to find him looking me up and down with a slight grin playing at the corner of his mouth. "It's fine honey," she murmurs and squeezes my hand before letting go, her eyes looking down into my cleavage, "just fine."

"Don't hog her Toni, come on... introduce us" he says while raising up my hand to his lips, turns it over and softly kisses and lightly licks my palm while keeping his eyes piercing into mine. I hear Toni chuckle softly and realize that I'm just standing there with my mouth wide open practically drooling all over this man. I feel my face start to heat in a blush and snatch my hand away.

"This here is Mark, and you better watch out for him, he's a lady killer he is..." she laughs.

"Please call me Gyz ..." I murmur to them both. "It’s a little nickname I go by... hope that's okay". I look at Toni, trying to keep my eyes off of him.

"What would you like me to start with?" I ask her, placing my arms to lean against the bar. I hear a light little snicker behind me and feel myself start to redden again. I turn my head slightly to see what he's doing, when just then he presses close to my back to reach behind me to grab the peanuts that are further down the bar.

"You could start with me," he whispers into my ear while softly grinding his hips into me as he presses close. I can feel his hard cock pressing against my ass and I know that this is going to be a fine job after all.... Damn fine job in fact...