Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-20-2001, 01:53 AM

Road Trip

This is a true story, but I’ll let you finish it.

Mrs. D and I were driving from Reno back to the Bay area. The weather was beautiful, the scenery gorgeous and I was horney as hell stuck in a car with kids in the back seat. About the time we passed Tahoe I noticed everybody in the backseat was asleep. I usually won’t risk getting caught but I couldn’t resist those beautiful legs sticking out of her dress. I reached over and started rubbing her pussy through her panties. She was staring to get worked up when she said, “ stop your going to get my panties all wet”. “Well, then take them off” I replied. After a moments hesitation she pulled them off and hiked her dress way up to give me access. I started rubbing her clit slowly getting her all wet. I then stuck stuck a finger in her pussy and started rubbing her clit with my thumb. This was really working for her she was pushing back hard against the seat, moaning and obviously working real hard not to start screaming. She was just about to cum when I remembered I was driving and looked up in time to swerve back onto my own side of the road. She gave me “the Look” and said “pull over and FUCK me NOW!” Luckily there happened to be a place to get off the road. After parking the car we ran into the woods a little ways. I leaned her against a tree and started kissing her while rubbing her pussy getting her hot again. She put here hands on my head and pushed me down into her hot wet crotch. It may have been a cool 70 outside, but it felt like a furnace as I licked and sucked those pink lips. She was grinding herself on my face and I was licking like there was no tomorrow when she came when a load scream. I was so Hard it felt like I might burst if I didn’t get some relief fast. I ripped my shorts off, turned her around and started fucking her from behind. It felt so incredible as I slid inside her. Her pussy was so tight it felt like a fist clenched around my dick. With every stroke she would let out a little scream with the occasional “fuck me”, “ harder”, or “ ohh gawd you feel so good”. As she came I looked to the left and saw about 30 feet away a pickup with two girls sitting there watching the show.
Old 07-20-2001, 07:03 PM
LMW

I made sure they could see everything that I was doing to Mrs. D. After a couple minutes I motioned to them to come join us. They slowly got out of the truck and walked over. As they did Mrs. D was still groaning. Once again I began to play with her clit so that the girls could see her climax up close. Once they were within 10 feet I said "Want to join us?" They slowly nodded there heads without saying a word. I said "Take your clothes off." They did so more quickly then Mrs. D had had her first orgasm. Then I motioned the blond to stand next to Mrs. D...
Old 07-22-2001, 11:06 AM

As Ms. D liplocked with the girl and started groping her, the other girl, without hesitation, got on her knees and took my cock into her mouth. I had gotten a blowjob before, but man, not like this. She slid her head back and forth over my dick, with her tongue flying everywhere, and right before I came, she took my entire cock into her mouth, she was deepthroating it. But she must've done it before because she was hardly gagging. Then, suddenly, I came and she sucked it all up and licked every last bit off my cock.
Old 07-23-2001, 06:13 PM

Meanwhile Mrs D was licking the neck of the the georgous blond she had her hands upon. moving her lips down the blond girls neck and on to her small firm breasts. The blond gasped out as Mrs D sucked her left nipple into her mouth, "Call me Ann."

"My name is Rachel" the redhead said as she licked the rest of the come from my cock head, taking the shaft of my cock entirely into her mouth , then pulling back to run the tounge around the gleaming purple head.

While Mrs D was licking fanaticaly from one of Anns tits to the other Rachel turned around and began kneading Anns ass while licking up the inside of her thights moving slowly, but surely towards the glistening short curly blond hair that covered dripping pussy lips that were merely inches from her face. As Rachel leant forwad on her knees to plunge her tounge deep into the nest of golden pubic hair between Anns legs, her pouting pussy lips protruded from between her legs and her tightly puckered asshole momentarily contracted and then relaxed.

My so recently spent manhood immediatly leapt back to life at such an exciting display. I immediatly dropped to my knees to thrust my tounge into that delightly puckered asshole to commence a rim-job the like Rachel had never experienced before. Rachel immediatly let go of Anns ass with one hand and while continuing to alternatley tease her clit and then thrust her tounge between Anns pussy lips and into her gaping open passage, she reached back with her free hand to her own pussy. As she spread her shaven smooth lips to rub her clit I reached forward to grasp her swinging breasts with both hands. Mrs D still sucking and nibbling on Anns tits swung her leg over Rachels back so that she was straddling Rachel, grinding her pussy into the back of Rachels head.

There we were licking and sucking at each other when from behing me came the sound of......
Old 07-25-2001, 01:40 AM
dobbydog

There we were licking and sucking at each other when from behing me came the sound of......
...thunder in the distance. The low rumblings became louder and more frequent and within moments huge drops of rain began to fall getting heavier all the time.

Despite the fact that we were all getting very close to orgasm the rain caused us all to stop and look at each other - here we were - standing in a forrest: strangers, naked, horny and soaked by the rain. We began to laugh.

I couldn't believe that I was standing with three beautiful naked women with water streaming down their bodies, dripping off their distended nipples making them harder.

Rachel looked down again at my cock which was still stiff and standing straight up - taking hold of it she led me to a picnic bench and pushed my chest until I was lying on my back on the table. The rain was causing amazing sensations on my rock hard prick and as I opened my eyes the three girls were looking down and smiling at me - six stunning tits moved before my eyes. Now the frantic atmosphere had changed to a hazy dream-like feeling where everything was almost in slow motion and every sensation was magnified. I stared at the three pairs of swollen aroused tits... Where would I start?

Mrs D leaned over and sucked on one of Rachel's very hard nipples right before my eyes - I streched my neck so my mouth could reach Mrs. D's nipple - I licked the rain drops from it - holding the tit in one hand I gently and repeatedly licked the nipple like a lollypop - the feeling of her hard nipple on my flat wet tongue mixign with cold rain drops was driving me crazy - my cock felt like it had never been so hard.

As I feasted on this beautiful tit feast I could feel a tongue on my cock - Ann - Jesus - Ann - I forgot that there were three women here. She sucked my cock into her mouth and after the coolness of the rain the heat was amazing! I thought I might cum immediately - she was obviously an expert cock sucker.

The hand that wasn't fastened to Mrs. D's luscious tit moved down to feel the shaved swollen smoothness of Rachels engorged pussy lips - GOD - How long could I stand this???

Rachel broke free of Mrs. D's tit sucking and moved onto the table - with a knee each side of my head she looked down and smiled at me - what a view - her pretty face - her firm jutting tits and a swollen shiny pussy. I could smell it from here - and I wanted to taste it so bad.

She lowered her beautiful cunt onto my face and my mouth made straight for her clit - sucking it in and out of my mouth.....
Old 07-25-2001, 02:02 AM

The above section was written by me - Siobhan - I'm a new user and forgot to log in! Would love to hear your thoughts......