Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-11-2009, 11:26 PM
Angel

My Mom's New Lesson

My mom had taught me many things but the one lesson she taught me last night is a lesson I will never forget. See she had taught me to do all the things a lady should be with all the frill on the sides but last night she taught what it felt like to be a real woman.

After dinner she sent the men out to the movies and we stayed home to talk. She hardly said anything as she took me by the hand and led me up to her and dad’s bed. Lying me on the bed she rubbed my face and smiled at me. Then she kissed my lips deeply and with a passion I have never felt before.

She oh, so slowly unbuttoned my top taking time to kiss the skin below each and every button. He lips were like fire on my skin and her breath just kindled the flames as she breathed on my flesh. She carefully unsnapped then unzipped my blue jeans her mouth tracing the curbs of my front side. Pulling my jeans down I felt her lips brush over my pelvic area. Her breath made me wet and excited like never before.

She kissed her way back up and slowly removed my bra. She began to gently caress then lick my tits and my nipples paying equal attention to each one. By this time my cunt was so hot that I could feel the cool air on my soaking wet panties. She turned me over kissing my lower back. She began tracing the curve of my back with her tongue and let it slide right down my ass crack as she pulled my wet panties free from my body. Her tongue felt like a thousand tiny caresses on my ass. She began to rub and massage my ass cheeks till at one point she had pulled them open enough that for a moment I felt the cool air rush over my tiny asshole. That only lasted a second because in the next instant she had buried her tongue in my tiny hole.

I squirmed under her expert touch as she ravished my upturned ass. I could feel the juices running from my pussy and making the bed wet below us. Se slid a hand up to my pussy and pushed in two fingers. I sighed and had an instant orgasm as soon as they opened me up. She continued to fuck my tiny asshole with her hungry tongue and finger my pussy until I had one orgasm after another.

Just when I though I could take no more she buried her face into my cunt. Her tongue attacked it like a hungry animal eating a long awaited meal. her tongue licked all over the surface and then began to probe into the small pussy hole itself. I came again as she inserted a finger into my ass as she licked me. Then she moved her attention to my clit and my whole body convulsed as I had the most powerful orgasm I had ever felt. She just continued to lick and suck and finger me till I thought I could stand no more.

Then mother got up and undressed. She climbed back on straddling my face. I opened my mouth and invited her to sit on my tongue. Her wet pussy tasted like sex on my face. It was so wet and hot. She rested her cunt right over my mouth as I licked her clit and sucked it as she fucked my face slowly.

She stayed in that position till I heard her scream with orgasm. I flipped her over and licked her pussy from top till bottom. I pulled her ass open and licked her asshole. Poking my tongue in to violate its inside. I licked her till she was about to pass out from pleasure. Then I moved up on her and kissed her lips.

I loved my mom she had taught me everything now and that is what moms are for...