Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-13-2004, 12:57 PM

Clio #4 - Holiday Romance

Clio’s Journal - Part Four.

This continues from Part Three. It shows that the trip there was just the beginning. Clio and her boyfriend only got more into each other once they arrived. Their beach holiday last year was certainly hot, as you’ll see…

Clio says:

I hope you like reading about my sexy adventures in the sunshine. So many memories. Let me know what you think.

Love Clio.

Holiday Romance

We had arrived at our destination in California. We were taking advantage of the climate and spending time at the beach. I was wearing my skimpy pink bikini. I hadn’t been sure about buying it but my boyfriend liked it. He said it showed off my ass splendidly. Flattery like that got him what he wanted. Now I was there on the beach in the high cut briefs and top with spaghetti thin straps that I thought barely covered me at all.

He told me I looked beautiful and we rolled playfully in the warm sand. The weather was ragingly hot though, the type of heat we weren’t used to. We had to do something and so took a dip in the ocean to cool off. We had that sudden surge of emotion. The joie de vivre overtook us and we knew we were going to do something that perhaps we shouldn’t.

We waded out to where the water came up to just below chest height. Foamy waves crashed into us. My long dark hair trailed in the water. This was going to have to be a very furtive fuck. There were people all around playing happily, absorbed in their own fun.

He pulled down bikini bottoms to my quivering knees. Then I took over and yanked them the rest of the way, removing them completely and holding them in my hand. I looked down into the water as he produced his penis from his shorts. It was a shimmering fractured image but it was the same handsome cock I knew. The pellucid water even seemed to magnify its already colossal dimensions.

This was going to be the wettest sex I’d ever had. His fingers explored down below and opened my niche. The Pacific flowed into me and he slotted himself in along with it. He continued by thrusting with a smooth sliding movement. We knew we had to be surreptitious so our activity caused barely a ripple. He was practically gliding in and out of me, powerful yet gentle.

I saw a big wave coming towards us. His body didn’t stop the surge and it crashed over me. I closed my eyes as the force of the torrent hit. When I looked again, I saw that the natural power of the unruly surf had washed my scanty bikini top aside. My boobs bounced out mischievously and were left there jiggling disobediently.

I put my arms round his shoulders whilst he gripped my bottom tightly to get better purchase. We held each other close. My nude breasts pressed against his chest obscuring them from view. To everyone around us it seemed we were merely two lovers sharing an embrace.

I made fists with my toes in the wet sand below. I was approaching ecstasy point. We were being sneaky and it keyed us both up. We were conducting our secret naughty business in public. No one paid any attention to us.

I rested my head on his shoulder. He picked me up and I floated, seemingly weightless in the grip of the ocean. Then I put my legs around his waist and clung on to him. I held him so tight I didn’t ever want to let go. Obstructed by the water, his thrusting was slow and graceful. I looked out to what seemed like the limitless expanse of the ocean and gasped with pleasure. In that moment it seemed like we were the only people there. All the other sounds grew faint and seemed to fade away to nothing.

He ejaculated inside me then pulled out. Letting go of me, I drifted back and sank beneath the waves. When I came back to the surface I looked down into the water to see billowing threads of sperm escaping from me. The flurry of tiny white filaments writhed in the current and I watched as they fluttered far away with the tide.

I got back into my swimsuit and hugged my gorgeous man. We swam back to shore and relaxed on the golden beach long into the afternoon. This was going to be a holiday to remember.