Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2001, 09:27 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Love Thy Neighbours

Well i'm fairly new to this but anyway here goes......let me know what you think

Sharniqua

A week had passed since new people had moved in next door, and i figured that was plenty of time for them to be settled in, so i decided to go over and introduce myself and welcome them to the neighbourhood.

I grabbed my house keys and headed off to say g'day. I knocked on the door and waited, but getting no answer i decided to check the backyard, so i walked down the driveway and peeked through the gate to see if i could see anyone.

I saw people alright, but not how i expected. My new neighbours were very much occupied. He was on all fours with his face down in her pussy, licking away like a cat with cream. She was on her back, propped up on her elbows, breasts thrust up, nipple pointing to the sky, her head falling back in obvious delight.

I knew i should move, but i was frozen to the spot. From were i was standing, i had a perfect veiw of her pussy as his tongue snaked over it. I could see her clit was out from it's hood, and everytime he concentrated on it her legs would tremble. God what a sight!

I was beginning to get very turned on, my hand was unconciously trying to rub my clit through my jeans. And it was the veiw of her which was putting my pussy on fire. I so wanted to push him out of the way and be the one licking her sweet pussy. The one putting that look of ecstacy on her face. I started to moan, but quickly managed to swallow it. I didn't want them to hear and then realise that they had an audience.

Shaking, i repositioned myself so i could still see the wonderful show, but was able to really rub my throbbing clit, still through my jeans though. I was cursing the open spot i had to stand in to see, anybody walking along and looking down the driveway could see me, and it was bad enough that i was spying let alone getting caught with my pants down.

Checking back to see what the neighbours were up to, i noticed that they had changed position. She was now on all fours, and he was now licking her from behind. She was moaning softly and pushing back into his mouth. As he was licking, i watched as he slowly stroked his hard cock, i could see the pre-cum making the head nice and shiny. I licked my lips. Mmmmmmmm. I would love a go at that too.

I was so caught up watching them, that i just caught her softly and breathlessly say
"Fuck me, i need your cock in me...now"
She dropped her front til her shoulder were on the ground, her ass and pussy sitting way up in the air. He scooted up behind her, and with his hand on his cock started teasing her, running his cock up and down the full length of her pussy. Everytime it was near her enterance, she started thrusting back in frustration. Finally taking pity on her, he postioned he cock and drove his 8 1/2 inches into he in one steady thrust.

He set a slow pace. I watched as he took one of his fingers and put some saliva on it started to rub little circles on her asshole. With great patience he began to work his finger into the tight hole. She was writhing on the end of his cock in total abandonment. Her copious pussy juices were causing lewd slurping noises on each withdrawal and thrust. The sound of sex was in the air.

By this time my jeans were soaked with my pussy juices, and i was dying to drop my jeans and shove my fingers into my wanting pussy. I was so horny that a moan escaped me. I froze, they froze and looked toward where i was standing. I didn't wait to see if they would resume the love session. I bolted.

I leaned against the inner panels of my front door, my heart pounding. Burned into my brain was an image of what they were doing before my moan gave me away. God it was such a horny sight.

Heading to the sofa, i peeled my jeans off, dropping them to the floor, my shirt following close behind it. Sitting myself on the edge i lean back and run my hands over my breasts, my nipples harden into my palms. Taking them between my fingers i gently tweak them, the tingles this caused going straight to my already aroused pussy.

As i run my hands down over my stomach, i tuck my feet up near my ass, letting my knees fall apart. My hands reach my pussy and with my fingers i parts my pussy lips. I put finger to my pussy hole and run it around, just dipping it inside, then walking my fingers back up to my clit, which after so long without release was practically jumping. I lightly circle my clit, the sensation this caused made my legs tremble and my pussy to contract.

I was so close to cumming, my body was a tense as anything, striving for release. But before i got the chance to orgasm, there was a knock at my front door. My fingers stilled and i waited to see if whoever it was would go the hell away. I so badly wanted to ignore them, but i'm one of those people who just have to know who is there.

So i got up and quickly went into my bedroom and grabbed my robe off the door and went to answer it. It was her, my pussy clenched. God she was absolutely gorgeous. Just as well she didn't know that i so wanted to get my tongue onto her.

"Hiya, i'm from next door, my hubby and i just wanted to introduce ourselves" sahe said.

I was suprised, but sure enough her husband was standing outside too. I hadn't noticed him, my eyes were way to involved in eyeing her.

"Hi, would you like to come in, it wont take me a sec to get dressed" i said as i stepped back a bit from the door

"What you have on is fine, but if you would feel more comfortable go ahead." they came in and sat on the sofa " We will be fine here til you get back"

"Ok wont be long" i said as i headed for my bedroom. God i cant believe i was watching this couple have incredible sex only 30minutes ago. It made me hornier, if that was possible.

I threw off my robe and decided a shower was in order. I quickly stepped under the water, washing away the scent of my arousal. I grabbed the shampoo and quickly washed my hair, my eyes closed tight against the stinging froth. Putting my head back under the water i began to rinse it out of my hair.

I had this feeling i was being watched, but dismissed it as wishful thinking. Then i felt something very lightly brush over various parts of my body. I finally got the shampoo out and opened my eyes. What i thought was just the shower curtain was her, my gorgeous neighbour. I checked behind her, but hubby was no where to be seen.

"He is still out in the loungeroom" she said when she noticed my seaching gaze. "I told him i wanted a girl chat." she paused and looked me in the eye, "You know that we seen you watching us have sex just before. I think you were very turned on by what you seen, yes?"

I was speachless. I just nodded my agreement.

"Thought so, can i touch you? It's been many years since i've enjoyed the feel of a woman or a wamans touch."

I nodded again, not believing that i was actually going to get what i wanted earlier today. Finally finding me tongue i ask "What about your husband? Wont he mind?"

"No, he knows i like woman too, but i spose it is a bit unfair to leave him sitting out there alone" she said.

Deciding she was right about that, i came to a quick decision. "Would he be interested in joining in?" I must admit i was eyeing off his hot cock earlier.

"Oh yes, i dont think that will be a hardship for him at all." she grinned "How about we go in and suprise him?"

"Now that sounds like fun" i grinned back.

So we headed back to the lounge to have fun...............................Continue........ .....