Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-29-2002, 06:20 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Princess in the Pub

Pub sitting has never been one of my usual activities, but sometimes I like to challenge myself, see how I’ll fare in a place I’m not used to being, so it is I find myself here, in a land far from home and in a place I’d usually never go, people watching ….something I’ve always enjoyed.

Friday night appears to be a rather busy time, lots of women speaking with Swedish accents or carrying a Swedish/English dictionary and still looking a bit confused because there is a particular slang spoken here that doesn’t appear to have been covered in the dictionary! And then I see him, black leather pants, black muscle t-shirt, black shoes and silver tips …. Most men would look like they had gone a bit too far in that outfit, but he just looks like it was made for him, not too much …. Never too much. I want him, instantly … again, not a usual reaction.

Eyes track his movements, obviously he is known here, people greet him from every direction, he stops to joke and laugh and just be friendly with many as he passes by them on his way to the bar. Somewhere in that walk he must have sensed my gaze, the wanting in my eyes hard to cover, the throbbing in my body leaving me vulnerable and a bit edgy as he looks directly into my eyes, stops, turns to face me directly and smiles. Will he continue to the bar or move toward me ….I see the question working through his thoughts and then he turns again and continues to the bar. I am relieved and breath again, I am perturbed and the wondering why I wasn’t worth the detour starts to settle and fill my brain …. Enough so that when he sets two drinks down in front of me I am somewhat startled.

Eyebrow raises without my consciously thinking for it to do so…defensive reaction. He sits without asking or being asked and smiles into my eyes, pushing one of the beers my way …. I ignore the drink, not because I’m being rude, but because I don’t drink. “Don’t think I’ve ever seen you here before Princess!” That accent, been hearing it a lot on this trip, but as he speaks I feel a shiver run down my spine, and then feel my nipples begin to react to the sensual experience of sitting near him. He is so SEXY!

Nervously I lick lips that have gone dry, his eyes focus on my tongue and tell me without speaking that he wants to do that for me, wet my lips, wet the cavern of my mouth, wet my ….. oh any number of places, some do not have to wait for his touch, moisture is already gathering! Smiling, it appears he reads my thoughts and he moves his chair closer to mine. “Tell me your name Princess.” It’s obvious he doesn’t ask for things usually, commands nicely and expects to be rewarded. Independent nature, such a prevalent part of my personality, seems to disappear and speaking clearly, my name passes over my lips. Holding out my hand in a nearly automatic response to introducing myself, he takes it in his large hand, raising it toward his mouth and opens it to place a gentle kiss in the center of my palm and then a more sensual one on the inside of my wrist, just above the pulse point that has begun to pound. Feeling his tongue and then the slightest nip with his teeth there, it is not long before I also feel more moisture gathering. He speaks his name as well, completing the introduction.

Noticing I haven’t tasted the drink, he asks what I would prefer … I smile … Lemonade, Sprite, Rootbeer, any would be fine. Moments later he returns with another drink – Sprite or 7-up from the clearness of it, setting it down by me, this time he sits in the chair next to mine, not bothering to face the table, but shifting the chair so he can sit with his body facing me.

Almost idly I feel his fingers begin to touch, caress, massage my shoulder and just under the back of my neck, his hands are gentle, not the hard press that so many try. That feels wonderful! Thumb rubs against the side of my neck, moving upward and then I feel his breath there, hear him breathe my scent in deeply, then tongue and teeth there at my ear, nipping at my earlobe, then tongue licking inward. Oh how the man knows all the right touches and tricks! Nip at my earlobe again, please! My head tilts to allow easy access, my body begins to sway in his direction, my hand rests on his thigh … just for balance I tell myself. But can’t keep my fingers from pressing in at his inner thigh, hand moving in small circles, infinitesimally advancing up his leg. I feel his reaction in the way he takes in breaths.

Fingers on my chin he pulls my face to look at him directly and then the connection of his lips to mine, it is passionate and deep immediately, his tongue pulling mine into his mouth, sucking at me, pulling the moisture up and out of me and hand resting at my side just below my breast, thumb lightly pressing inward and upward and testing my nipple, just how hard, how erect, how immediate is my need. “Princess, come dance with me.” Again a command, again I respond as if I am mesmerized. We move to the dance floor, his legs shift to pull me to stand between them, his hand very low on my back and pressing me into him, other hand higher on my back and pressing my chest into his, lowering his head, begining to explore my ear and neck again (only this time the opposite side). Shivers running up and down my spine, I press harder to his chest, seeking some ease to my throbbing nipples, but the pressing and rubbing, though I feel an initial ease, only subsides momentarily and the need for release comes back stronger.

Lips close over mine again and tongue tells me all about what he really wants to be able to do with me. Longing is becoming too familiar and I push at him, wanting to be away from crowds and people, wanting to be somewhere that he can show me EVERYTHING he’s longing to do with my body! Leaving the pub behind we hold tightly to each other and I indicate the Hotel across the street, grateful it is so close, don’t think I’d make it any great distance.

Taking the key and opening the door, he holds it for me to walk in first and then scoots me further into the room to close the door. Grabbing me, turning us and pushing me up against the door, kissing me deeply, pulling at the material of my top and lifting it off of me, pulling the cups of my bra down, not bothering to remove it yet, closing urgent seeking lips over one nipple and then the other, not bothering to be gentle … he seems to know exactly what I need most and I feel teeth close there and pull outward. Ahhh, please don’t stop…..fingers work the other nipple, pulling and pinching and I press my hips into his hard, rubbing against him. My hands firmly holding his ass and pulling him into me. It’s not enough though, our clothes are in the way and I want to feel my flesh pressed against his. His free hand rips at the button fly of my jeans and once they are undone pulling downward, I try to help, squirming so the denim slides more easily, my hand trying to unzip his pants, need to feel his fire!

Stepping back briefly to remove my pants and panties and then his own … cock springing free, hard and hot, throbbing and ready, it is a beautiful thing and a bit terrifying with it’s size .. I cannot resist touching it, stroking it, rubbing my thumb across the already moistened slit there … His hand has also found warmth as fingers delve deep in my pussy, feeling the liquid fire of my excitement and groaning, delve deep again and then moves his fingers to his mouth, sucking the taste of me in, tongue reaching out to make sure he gets every bit of it. Hand moving around his cock, positioning and pushing my body against him. He lifts me to wrap my legs around his waist and carries me to the large bed, laying me down and pushing into me deeply all in one movement, thrusting hard and deep and pulling almost free ….over and over, pounding into me, the urgency of our need is so strong and my breathing becomes shallow as he strokes my clit. His other hand at my breast, squeezing, pinching, pulling ….

I feel it, the tingle in my clit, the jangly feeling on my nerve endings, the headlong rush to fulfillment. He keeps doing what he’s been doing and I go crazy with the driving excitement, the feel of his balls bouncing against me, my legs still wrapped around his waist and using the position to push against his deep thrusting. I become fluid, covering his cock, running outward and my internal muscles clamp down on him, holding him tight, milking at him until I feel his hot cum shooting in hard driving spurts … It lasts much longer than I would have suspected, and when we are both spent and complete, I feel him slide me farther onto the bed and move to lay beside me, pulling me close. “Princess, we have worlds yet to explore and I’m not leaving until we’ve seen them all.” I fall asleep with his words echoing in my ear, a smile on my lips and his fingers twitching, buried once again between the folds of my pussy.
Old 11-29-2002, 08:30 PM

Location: Second star of the Right...straight on 'til morning
Send a message via Yahoo to Sea Chelle
licks the tips of my own fingers growling softly...very very good stuff...you always meave me aching for more...

~C~
Old 11-29-2002, 09:03 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Why thanks Sea Chelle -- this one was easy to write ..... an online friend was telling me what he was wearing as he got ready to go out on the town for his Friday night ..... so the clothing description was his ... the rest was my imagination!!!

I'm so happy you feel that way about my writing .... cause that's how I feel after I read your stories as well ... mutual admiration society begins! LOL

fzzy
Old 11-30-2002, 01:18 AM

Hi fzzy,

If you hadn't written that he was straight, I would have thought he was either gay or a pimp in that gear, LOL......a great read!..personally I would have been much more conservatively dressed, a suit at the very least.
Old 11-30-2002, 03:03 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi fzzy

This is one of your best!!! You have a very fertile imagination or is it just a dirty mind ;)

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 11-30-2002, 03:07 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Bronzedozzy - hope your comment means you liked it inspite of the pimpwear .... LOL .... hmmmm now I guess I'll have to figure out what to do with a man in a conservative suit!

Glyndwr - I think that might be a fertile dirty mind! and thanks for noticing! (and for the wonderful compliment!!!!!) LOL!
Old 11-30-2002, 09:55 PM
Registered Dork

fzzy...tried to PM you to give you some private feedback..sometimes it's just easier to do it that way rather than like this, in public.

so what I was GONNA say in a PM to ya was

hot

damn!

HOT

OH damn LOVE what you write.

Hot sizzle...HHHHHHHHHot! LOL LOL

(probably would have chosen my words a little bit more carefully in private but I guess this'll do.)

:D

Great stuff.
Old 11-30-2002, 10:56 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Oh RandyGal - Thank you so much for your wonderful words of appreciation .... I'll try to keep doing my part for the heating system at pixies - ROFL. :)
Old 11-30-2002, 11:12 PM
Registered Dork

Please write more...

and SOON..

my nipples are stiff and puckered from all this chilly weather. I know THEY would appreciate more hot stories from your direction (and from anyone else!).

:)

(stiff and puckered nippies from the chill....at least that's what I THINK it is...) LOL LOL
Old 12-02-2002, 01:58 AM
Learning to talk sexy

LOL - thanks RandyGal ..... working on a thought for one right now .... partly inspired by that stockroom site you listed somewhere else recently .... so .... you'll kind of be my inspiration!!!! :)
Old 12-02-2002, 02:04 AM

that was really hot fzzy. I would love to hear more.
Old 12-02-2002, 02:18 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Thanks ScottieBoy ... welcome to Pixies!!!! -- that's all of that story, but I do have 3 or 4 others on the board, you might like them ... Anticipation is an ongoing one (at least so far). LOL
Old 01-02-2003, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Love the story!!!
Old 01-16-2003, 03:18 PM

Again, the previous post was from me!
Old 01-17-2003, 04:37 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Thanks Staar ... glad you enjoyed the story - it's one I particularly enjoyed writing!