Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-13-2002, 08:37 PM

Location: Second star of the Right...straight on 'til morning
Send a message via Yahoo to Sea Chelle
A Little Front Desk Romance

Working the evening shift at a downtown hotel has its advantages. I mean, I get to meet all kinds of people. Families, business women, business men. I get to congratulate Newlyweds, smile at babies, and stroke a few egos. I'm cute enough to flirt, sweet enough that the old ladies tell their grandsons I'm a nice girl.

You know, the truth is I am a nice girl. Its not that I don't get
offers. You know, those guys who are out of town on business for weeks at a time. Some of ‘em married, some of ‘em with a girlfriend or a fiancee. Then there are the ones that just get the "Guest Services" title on my name tag confused with the girls that hang out on the corner around 2nd (if you know what I mean.)

I might flirt with a few of them, but I'd never so much as had a drink with one in two years. I'd turned down men with wicked smiles and veiled offers for sex or money or both...but then he walked into my hotel. He was gorgeous, but that wasn't it. I've turned down guys that would put Brad Pitt to shame. He had a quick smile, and an English accent, but that wasn't it either. I wouldn't go to bed with a guy just because the way he said my name caused that funny little shiver at the base of my spine. I'm not sure what it was that made me volunteer to take those
extra towels and pillows up to his room myself.

You know, now that I think about it, I think it was the way he looked at me. It wasn't all about sex, or not only about sex anyway. He kind of looked inside me. Like he knew me even though he'd never seen me before. That's happened to you before, right?

So anyway, my shift ends at 11 and he called down at 10:45 asking for towels and pillows. The housekeepers had gone home, and normally I would have waited for the night guy to get there, and send him up but this time I let Eddie, the night guy, take over the desk and went up myself. I caught myself checking my hair and my lipstick in the shiny chrome door of the elevator and then rolled my eyes. I mean what was I going to do, go up there and offer to sleep with him or something? I was just being friendly. That's it.

When I got to the 4th floor it took me forever to walk down the hall. I even considered leaving the towels outside his door and going down to the front desk to call him and let him know they were there.--I know, I was being silly, but you don't understand. Just watching this guy walk across my lobby made me want him— You know when your knees go a little week and those muscles between your legs tighten a little, just enough to make you blush when he says hi.

Finally I decided to just knock on his door and give him the damn
towels. I mean, I'm a professional. I should be able to handle it.
Right. He opened the door and smiled down at me, "Well hello there Michelle. I didn't expect you to bring the towels up yourself
sweetheart." I was sure he didn't give the endearment a thought, but the way it rolled right of his tongue, all English and proper, made me press my thighs together a little.

"Umm No problem Sir. I was on my way out anyway." (What a witty comeback huh? God I hate it that men can do that to me.) I was biting my bottom lip and feeling like a sixteen year old as he chuckled at me.

"You don't have to call me Sir, makes me feel bloody old. My name's Tony, and thanks for the towels."

"You're welcome...Tony." I gave him my most dazzling smile, the one usually reserved for old men who pat my hands and tell me I remind them of their wife when she was young, or the guy I'm about to take to bed after a month or so of dating and necking. His eyes sparkled. And it made me blush. What in the hell was I doing smiling at him and making his eyes sparkle like that....but God I couldn't help myself. I was leaning against the door frame by now, and he had opened the door wide enough for me to see where he'd tossed his jacket and tie onto the end of the bed. I tipped my head up, my auburn hair falling over my shoulders as I looked into his eyes and smiled at him again. "So do you find your room satisfactory....is there anything else I can do for you....before I leave I mean." I'd made my decision. I could see the way his eyes were traveling down the curve of my throat, into the V of my blouse.

He laughed again. "Why don't you come in for a minute, I'll pour you a bit of wine and see if there's anything else I need." I started to follow him into the room, but it was like I started to come to my senses. What was I doing...practically throwing myself at a stranger.

"I probably should go... I mean its late...you were probably going to bed." I blushed scarlet at that, my color only deepening when he laughed again. He had this laugh that sounded kind of like the way Brandy feels when it slides down your throat. Warm even when it settles in your stomach.

"Listen Sweetheart," He sat down next to me on the couch, handing me a glass of wine, toasting his glass to mine. "I could ask you to dinner, romance you, make you laugh." His finger stroked down my cheek as he said that last word, making me smile and look up at him again. "I know you don't know me and I don't know you, but I feel it....just like you feel it. So I'll make you a deal Chelle...do you mind if I call you Chelle? I'll take you to dinner because I want to...I'll romance you because you deserve that and so do I, and I'll make you laugh because I think I'd already do anything for that smile, but why don't you stay
tonight...because you want me, as much as I want you."

It was a line. I was sure of it....well pretty sure anyway, but who
cares if it was...I fell for it hook line and sinker. I was sighing
against his mouth as he leaned in to kiss me. His lips were soft, warm, gentle against mine, like he was exploring. I couldn't help it when my hands started wandering up his chest...I mean who could right?

I tipped my head back and he started trailing kisses down my throat, kissing that spot below my ear that makes my whole body shudder. "Tony...." I sighed his name and his hands tightened around my waist. Cupped my chin in his warm palm and brought my mouth to his again. Nibbling on my lips, teasing me with his tongue parting my lips stroking my tongue softly with his until I was answering the tender thrusts with my own.
Old 11-13-2002, 08:39 PM

"Come to bed with me Chelle...please..." I nodded silently, moving with him the short distance to the bed, watching fascinated as he began to strip my clothes from my body. Tenderly, putting my shoes under the chair, reaching up under my skirt to unhook my thigh highs from my garter. My skin was shivering under his touch, and I couldn't keep from touching him . Flipping open buttons on his shirt. Kissing along his collar bone as he slipped open the tiny pearl buttons on my blouse. It was a blur of kisses and caresses but there we were, naked. Wrapped in each other's arms.

I swear I've never wanted anyone like I wanted him, I was tingling and sighing with pleasure....Oh God...and then he touched me. His hand was warm on the inside of my thigh as it slid up, kneading the muscles there, his mouth slipping down along my collarbone in nibbling kisses that kept making my eyes slide shut. Then his mouth was on my breast, making me gasp at the sensations pouring through me. My back arched and then he closed his mouth over my nipple sucking on it hard....I'd never felt that before. I mean I wasn't a Virgin or anything, I'd had sex before, but not with anyone like him, not with anyone that could touch me like this. My right nipple was caught between his teeth his tongue working at the tight bud as I felt his fingers slide up between my legs. Touching into my wet slit. Stroking along my swollen lips.

I cried out then, and he moaned my name... "Chelle baby...do you know how wet you are darling? How easy it will be to slip my fingers inside you....like this?" He was watching my face as he pressed those two long fingers into me, stroking them and stretching me open with them. I cried out then, my hips arching up off the bed, my fingers tangling in the sheets. "Like that, do you darling...like my fingers....want another one baby?...I want you to come for me" He was tugging on my earlobe as he whispered in my ear and pushed another finger into me stroking them in and out, a little harder and a little faster.

I was panting. The sensations were coming so fast, so intensely I
couldn't tell him how good it felt....couldn't tell him that my body
already felt like it was going to explode. But he knew, knew what he was doing to me....knew just how to touch me to make me go wild. He was pushing his fingers into me again and again, grinding them into me and then in one sudden motion his thumb was stroking my clit and he was watching my face again. Smiling as I began to scream softly.... "That's it baby. Come for me....just like that....right now." I was shuddering, my pussy was spasming around his fingers and I was bucking my hips wildly, he watched, moaning softly...telling me I was beautiful to keep coming for him....and I did, longer and harder than I had in ages. I was moaning his name by then, over and over and he was growling in response.

Leaning down to kiss me, he began to pull his fingers out of me, his hand was wet with my arousal, and I giggled in embarrassed pleasure as he began to lick them clean. "I think, my unexpected little angel, that you are the sweetest thing I've ever tasted, and I think," he murmured against my mouth, "I'm already beginning to go insane when you moan my name." He kissed me then, and it was a desperately erotic feeling, tasting myself on his tongue like that.

I stroked my fingers down his back and over his hips sliding my hand around until I came in contact with his cock, purring as I wrapped my fingers around the rigid length of it. It felt good in my hand, and his groan of pleasure as I stroked slowly from base to tip and then back again. "Tony," I purred as I boldly kissed across his chest, and stroked his cock, reaching down occasionally to cup his balls. "I'm really glad you decided you needed extra towels." He laughed at that and I nipped playfully at his left nipple catching it between my teeth. He shuddered with pleasure as my teeth scraped over it, his fingers tangling in my hair, so I bit harder, until I felt him wince and then groan with
satisfaction as I released it. I licked my tongue over the red marks a couple of times, whispering, "Sorry baby...I think you may have a bruise there in the morning." He only laughed at that and rocked his hips against me. He was cradled between my thighs now, and the tip of his cock teased my clit when he pressed forward.

"Chelle.."He growled his hands still tangled in my hair, pulling my
head back against the pillow as he rocked his cock into me little by little, teasing my slit, the wet opening of my pussy...God I can't tell you how much I was aching for him by then... he whispered my name again, then kissed me as I reached down and pressed the head of his cock into my waiting cunt, feeling it stretch
around him tightly. "I want to make you scream my name again
baby....want to scream yours...can I make you scream baby....do you want me to?"

"Yes I panted...Yes please." I was clutching at his shoulders as I
rocked my hips up, taking him suddenly and greedily inside me. My eyes went wide as he stretched me deeper than I'd ever felt before. He was groaning as I flexed my muscles around him and then he was thrusting in and out in and out...over and over and I was moving with him. He was saying dirty words in my ears as he kissed and nibbled my neck. I was clawing at his shoulders and wrapping my legs around his waist, my heels pressing into the small of his back trying to push him farther and harder into me.
It was all a blur after that. Groaning and panting and cursing as he ground into me and me up to meet him. "Tony....tony..."I was calling his name, screaming it even as he reached a hand down between us, pinching my clit hard and rolling it between his fingers as he continued to fuck me with his long thick cock.
Then I was coming, screaming, my eyes squeezed tightly shut. And he was begging me to fuck him harder and so I did, squeezing him so hard, reaching down to cup his balls, tugging on them gently, laughing with pleasure as he groaned in response. Then I felt it. His cock was swelling even bigger inside me. I tangled my fingers in his hair, pulling his head up from my breast, my eyes locking with his....as I panted..."Now Tony....right now..."

He cried out my name in a long desperate growl as he thrust hard into me arching his back, all his muscles flexing as he began to pour hot streams of semen into my throbbing pussy. I was milking him, shaking even as his body shuddered into mine, wave after wave of his come flowing into my warm welcoming folds. He held me close and kissed me as we both settled back to earth. He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead as he held me in his arms. I kissed his chest, stroking my hand softly over his hip.

For a few wonderful moments I could only hear our hearts beating in time. Our breathing a little uneven, and then I started to realize where I was...what I'd just done, no matter how fabulous it was. I began to squirm a little to start to slip from the bed. But he pulled me back, stroking the hari from my face and looking into my eyes. "I asked if you would stay tonight....You said you would Chelle. Stay with me please and we'll have breakfast in the morning."

Well how could a girl resist all that...great Sex, romance, and warm arms to fall asleep in. And to wake up with. Turns out he's in town on business for a month, maybe two, and he's taking me on a picnic today. So maybe it was a line...I just don't know yet, but you gotta love the romance right?

----

This one is short and sweet, but kinda fun, hope you enjoyed it.

~C~
Old 11-13-2002, 08:54 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Chelle~ sweet and sexy! I love your stories! Hmmm someone I know is in a hotel tonight...I wonder if he needs "room service";)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-13-2002, 09:44 PM
Melted

Wonderful story Sea Chelle!

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 11-13-2002, 10:16 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Yep, they were right, it drips...
Old 11-14-2002, 09:32 AM

Lilith & Pixie-- Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed this one.

Skip--Thanks, I think...drips what?? :)
Old 11-15-2002, 04:31 PM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
So now I can say that I've heard the one about the traveling salesman and the night clerk. Very nice, sexy story, Chelle!
Old 11-17-2002, 04:14 AM
Registered Dork

Wonderful story!

You've sure got a way with words.....
Old 11-17-2002, 06:51 AM
Mooooo!!!

Great story Chelle!! :D :D Loved it

Old 11-17-2002, 07:19 AM
Just me.

Really wonderful story Sea Chelle. You're very talented.

( And I still love you nickname :) )
Old 11-17-2002, 09:52 AM

Blushes at all the great comments....

Miltone-- have you heard the one about the...nevermind that's my next story...

Randy and Xanne-- thanks, i'm alway happy when others enjoy my words...

Dicksbro---Sea Chelle down by the Sea shore....grins...I love this nickname too...

lix and hot kisses to all...
Old 11-19-2002, 07:44 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi Chelle

A very sexy story. I've just spent a week in a hotel, where were you??? ;)

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 11-20-2002, 08:38 AM

Glyndwr--

A whole week, in a hotel, and I didn't get bring you towels...damn...*wicked smile* would have liked that. Glad you liked this one...Did you read the rest of the prof Jack story? I finally posted it.
Old 11-23-2002, 07:34 PM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

OK, this girl can seriously write a hot story! *S* I'd love to sit down and compose something with you Chelle. That said, I don't think you need any help - you do find on your own.