Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-13-2003, 09:11 PM

wilmas, brother

gello this story was inspired by my friend , she says it true, wilma had had a fight with her husband and went to her brothers flat to calm down. gary was not at home but his flatmate billy was, he offereed her shoulder to cry on and soon a drink or two later wilma was in a kiss and cuddle mood. Billy taked wilma into bed , and soon his tounge was doing more than talk as it found wilmas clit. forgeting about her husband , wilma had a cock in her mouth and then up her cunt , she thought maybe i should argue with husband more. After a nice bout of sex and a few more drinks , wilma was under the covers sucking billys cock her tounge now and again licking his arse. wilma froze as she heard bedromm door open and her brothers voice say ( hi bill, who is the lucky lady)wilma felt her brothers hand touch her arse, and slip a finger between her legs,(will she share ) gary said, billy looked under the coversa and wilma shook her head , (sure she ) said billy. Wilma felt her pussy being opened and garys cock enter her, if felt so good, she took billys cock in her mouth and sucked him while gary fucked her hard, billy was so excited he came and shouted out wilma name, gary froze , (wilma )he pulled back the covers to see he was fucking his sister, but he pulled out still hard , wilma spun over on to her back saying (finish me gary) she grabbed garys cock and he pushed forward , soon looking in each others eyes, this was the first time but not the last , please let me know if you want more bye xx ruby
Attached Images
File Type: jpg myboobsfrom ruby.jpg (7.2 KB, 7102 views)
Old 12-14-2003, 03:08 AM
Billium manager

Nice

God yes continue, and if you have anymore pics go for it.