Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-17-2002, 07:20 PM
the Lusty Wench

An Adventure Day - Hawaii Vacation – Part 8

Our vacation is rapidly drawing to a close, only 3 days left before we fly out to our separate destinations. I try not to think about it! Today, we have some fun things planned, it’s going to be a busy day, active and fun … we are starting with an early morning walk up to Diamond Head Crater which includes walking through a dark 100 foot tunnel. We are both looking forward to that one, lots of views, geology, history, plant life … the only draw back is that we need to leave the house about 5:30 in the morning.

Directly after that we are going on a driving and walking tour of 4 waterfalls on Oahu. The tour also includes some of the local historical points of interest like the Iolani Palace and the Statue of King Kamehameha. Again, we are both excited by the tour and what it has to offer. We will be dropped back at the Hotel in Waikiki about 1:00 in the afternoon. Of course lunch will be our next stop.

But after that, the thing I’m scared silly about and you are really excited about … parasailing. The rides are for only about 10 minutes each, but I have arranged so you can go once on your own and then we’ll go on a tandem flight together. Both will include a water touch. I know you enjoy the morning’s tours a lot, but I can feel your excitement building and the adrenalin starting to pump through your system. By the time they come to pick us up to take us to the boat, I’m not so sure I want to be up in the air with you for that tandem flight. I’m not sure if we should do our tandem flight first or last …. Knowing that if you go alone ahead of the tandem flight, you’ll have had time to figure out all the things to do to get the maximum effect from your ride and you might be trying them out while I’m up there with you. On the other hand, if we do the tandem one first, you’ll still have that full adrenalin rush just starting to release …. Maybe if the tandem flight is after that, you’ll have released some of that pent up adrenalin from your system ….. I hope so, because I let you go ahead and do your solo sail first.

You come down from your time in the air and I can see the glow in your eyes, I’m grateful that a few others will be going before we go up together. I see the excitement in you building again as our flight comes closer. My stomach is up in my throat, I’m just not that fond of being up high with nothing to hold onto! But, I’m not terrified either and so I swallow hard a few times and give the signal that we are ready for “lift off.”

It is an incredible feeling, as long as I don’t spend too much time focusing on the amount of distance between my feet and the ocean. You are behind me and lean forward to speak in my ear several times. You are being a very bad boy, talking dirty to me, telling me how you are going to “do” me tonight. Between the fear, adrenalin and you giving me detailed descriptions of your lusty intentions, my imagination is “soaring” just as high as we are, maybe even higher!

Once our flight is done and we have been returned safely to the hotel, we decide to drive to a relatively quiet beach and relax for a bit, we both have swimsuits on under our shorts and t-shirts. We throw the blanket on the sand and pull our shirts and shorts off to enjoy the sun and the surf of late afternoon near Waikiki. I curl near your side and ultimately end up with my head resting on your shoulder, so comfortable that I take a short nap.

I wake to feel your fingers stretching the inside leg opening of my swimsuit, your fingers reaching to tickle at the lips there, pushing between them. I move my legs farther apart to make your access easier. We are completely alone on the beach and you roll over to cover my body, kissing me deeply as you position yourself so that I feel your erect and throbbing cock against my stomach. The heat of your passion is always a bit amazing to me, even my somewhat bizarre sense of humor doesn’t usually distract your focus at such times.

You pull at the straps of my swimsuit, pushing them down my arms until my breasts are free for you to look at and touch, my knees raise up and my feet wrap around behind you, across your butt. I rub up against you, wanting to feel your touch everywhere. You use your thumb nail to lightly, but repeatedly, scratch across my right nipple, it gets hard quickly at your touch, forming that perfect shape before you draw it in between your lips and push it with your tongue up hard against the back of your top teeth, use the slightly serrated edge of your bottom teeth to scrape against the nipple …….. ahhhhhhhhhhh!!, you know that is almost enough to send me over the edge …. You keep at it, and my breathing begins to get shallow. You take a kind of wicket delight in pushing me and pushing me until I feel the climax spiraling, right there in the middle of a public, even if a rather secluded, beach. Your fingers work my clit and pussy to complete the effect. You have learned my body so well in the last week!

But, I have learned a great deal about yours as well and I reach into your swim trunks, wrapping my hand tightly around your shaft and I work you there, bringing you right to the brink of cumming in my hand before you pull away from me enough to shift your trunks out of the way and push into me. You suck my left nipple in and almost immediately I am pushing up against you, trying to keep you inside, but loving the friction of you driving deeply into me. Oh babe, my body is wrapped tightly around your cock, I tighten the muscles down on you to try to hold you in, but you are stronger than me and you fuck me in long deep strokes, coming into me over and over. I know it is by sheer will power that you have kept your climax at bay this long …. Please lover, come deep into me, let me feel your passion as it fills and overflows me.

Your palm is pressed hard against my pubic bone and I have both my legs and my hands on your butt trying to keep you deep inside me as I press up against you – over and over and over again. Finally, you feel the shudder deep in my body, bucking up against you and then the rush and clamp down of my muscles on your throbbing cock, and then you take your release and find passion and heat and then comfort in me.

I lay exhausted and consumed in you, you also are a bit tired and lay fully on top of me for long minutes of contentment as we share the time when our breathing returns to normal and both of our eyelids begin to droop.

You roll to the side of me and tuck everything back into place, everything of yours and everything of mine. I simply watch you, my body is in full lethargy, but I still can’t take my eyes from you. Finally, what seems like an eternity later, I raise my hand to touch your face and then move it behind your neck as I pull you into my kiss. Ah lover, you are a blazing fire to me, every time you come into me, I feel the flames roaring and the healing heat of you.
Old 09-17-2002, 07:22 PM
the Lusty Wench

Ok, that's our day of adventures in Hawaii .... I would love to hear what you think of the story .... thanks for taking the time to read it! jjjjbo
Old 09-17-2002, 07:43 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
MMmmmmmm.....Very nice jjjjbo! Very exciting.....I'll be sorry to see this series come to an end.;)
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-17-2002, 09:55 PM
Kendall

jjjjjjj,

Please take me to HI with you the next time.. I loved it.

Kendall
Old 09-18-2002, 09:35 AM
Seductress

HOT HOT HOT story......OMG.......!!!

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 09-19-2002, 04:09 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi jjjjbo

Another exciting chapter.

Anyone up for naked parasailing??? ;) :D

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 09-19-2002, 12:36 PM
the Lusty Wench

Sugarsprinkles .... thanks for your words of appreciation .... and your kind words of encouragement over the course of time .. I appreciate the hand of friendship you have offered me!!!!

Kendall -- let's see what are the words to that song ... "Come fly with me .... come fly away" or maybe a sailing song would be more appropriate ..... "What can you do with a drunken sailor ... " oooops! did I say that?!?! lol

Nikki -- so glad you've been enjoying the stories!!!

Glyndwr - do I have to come over there and slap you up side the head - or maybe I could slap something else .... hmmmmm? lol -- if anyone could do naked parasailing .... I'm sure it would be you!! (and I'd be in the long line of ladies who'd be willing to pay to watch) ROFL

Thanks all for your kind words! jjjjbo x's
Old 09-20-2002, 03:50 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
OK but I only take cash or payment 'in kind' ~lol~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg naked.jpg (25.2 KB, 604 views)

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 09-20-2002, 04:15 AM
Just me.

Jjjjbo, that was one terrific story. I liked how very loving and sensual it was. Found myself dreaming of being on a beach like that with my wife and without even thinking about it, began stroking myself. Thanks.
Old 09-20-2002, 12:09 PM
the Lusty Wench

Glyndwr - ROFL -- but that's not YOU!!!! -- lol - but I'm getting out my wallet .... want to make sure somebody watches it when I'm up "naked parasailing" - oh, and get out the baby powder ... that looks like it could chafe a bit!!!! ..... lol

Dicksbro -- thanks guy ... I really appreciate your comments ... and hope the stroking thing was good for you too! :)