Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-13-2001, 06:06 AM
girllover

The Case of the Missing Panties

Rebecca Green rode up the elevator from her college dorm's laundry room, a frown on her face and her brow creased in thought. Someone had definitely taken two pairs of her panties and dirty panties at that! It had been a week since she had last done her laundry, and each of the seven nights since, as she had undressed for bed, she had placed her soiled panties in her laundry basket along with all her other dirty clothes. Yet now, instead of the seven pairs of panties, there were only five.

Rebecca, a studious freshman, tried to consider all the possibilities. She hadn't left them in the room, as she always checked to make sure nothing had fallen out of the basket before she took her laundry down, and she had been downstairs keeping an eye on her wash and studying her Psychotherapy homework, so no one could have taken them out of the machine. And she certainly hadn't left them in the machine, she always double-checked to make sure of that. No, someone must have taken them from her room.

Rebecca, having to keep both hands on her laundry basket, tried to blow a tendril of her shoulder-length auburn hair out of her eyes and scrunched her nose to wriggle her wire-framed glasses back into place. Her roommates couldn't have taken them, as both Miranda Olson and Amanda Carlson were much bigger than her 5'2", 105lb. frame and could no more wear her panties than they could fit their matching 36C breasts into one of Rebecca's 32B bras. Besides, they could just as easily have taken a clean pair.

Rebecca got off the elevator and started down the hall, still pondering. Could it have been one of the boys playing a prank? It seemed unlikely, as she had hardly had time for any socializing, what with getting used to a college course schedule and dealing with the inevitable fact that her relationship with Marc Stone, her high school boyfriend, wasn't going to survive the separation, with him going to State and her all the way up here in Boston. Jeremy Wolf had been hanging around her lately, but he was hardly the type, even more naturally reserved than she was. Besides, Rebecca thought ruefully, why would anyone fixate on her? She supposed she was pretty enough, but she was rooming with Miranda and Amanda (also known as "Randi and Mandi", or "the Doublemint Twins") two big (5'8" and 5'9". respectively) blonde athletes (volleyball team) who had guys around them like bees on flowers. Sometimes Rebecca really felt like the Odd Girl Out, as Miranda and Amanda, despite having only met at the start of the semester, were now the closest of friends.

Come to think of it, Rebecca thought as she reached the dorm room door, why would anyone take my plain white panties when my roommates have all those ridiculous silky thongs and whatnot? Oh well, she sighed, enough of this. She set down her basket, brushed a few hairs off of her V-Neck sweater, fished out her key, and was about to turn it in the lock, when she heard the strangest sound coming from inside the room…
Old 03-10-2003, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

"Sniff the crotch. I want to see you lick it. I am so turned on. I hope she doesn't come back too soon. I want to cum before she does."
Rebecca could not believe her ears. What was going on? She decided to be brave and opened the door. Her eyes were not believeing what she saw. Her two roommates were stark naked and each had a pair of her panties in her hand. They had her panties in their mouths and their other hand was rubbing their pussies. She stood there not knowing what to say or do. Her roommates saw her and quickly tried to close their legs and hide her panties. "You're back early," Miranda said. "Yes we didn't expect you back quite so soon," Amanda replied.
Rebecca didn't know how to reply so she just walked over to her dresser and started putting some clothes away.
Her roommates through on a robe and started asking Rebecca if everything was alright. Again Rebecca didn't know how to respond. She did not want to tell her roommates that she had found the sight of them with her panties in their mouth somewhat arousing. She continued putting her clothes away when Miranda walked up behind her and asked her if she was upset by what she had seen. Rebecca turned and answered that she was very confused. She had never witnessed anything quite like what they had just done.
Miranda again wanted to know if she was upset. Rebecca said no she wasn't but she didn't know why they were doing that.

(to be continued)
Old 03-14-2003, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Miranda decided to see if Rebecca was turned on. Shw walked over to her hamper and pulled a pair of her soiled panties. She walked back to Rebecca and said,"Here , you do what you saw us doing."
"No, I don't think I I could do that , " Rebecca replied.
"Try."
Rebecca took the panties and held them under her nose. She sniffed them and could definetely smell a musty odor. She found the smell to actually be somewhat pleasant.
"Do you like my smell?" Mranda asked.
"Yes I think I do."
"Taste me then. Stick out your tongue and lick my crotch. I came in those panties last night so there shoud be some goo left."
Rebecca had never done anything so quite depraved but she found herself wanting to taste her rooomates juices. She sstuck out her tongue and licked the length of the crotch. She was very surprised when she found that she enjoyed the taste. She ran her tongue slowly over the crotch again hoping to find more juice. At the sight of this Miranda and Amanda picked up Rebecca's panties again and started sucking on the crotch. Rebecca could not deny the pleasure she was feeling. She reached her hand into her panties and started rubbing her clit. She had never felt it so swollen. At the sight of this her roomates turned to face her and begged her to take her pants off. Rebecca undid her pants and slipped them down off of her legs. After completing this task,she returned her hand to her clit where now she had more room.
"Play with yourself Rebecca," Miranda moaned. "We want to see you cum."
Rebecca started rubbing her clit faster. Her juices were starting to leak out onto her pnties making a stain on the crotch.
"Soak your panties," Amanda cried out. "I want to suck them dry."
Rebecca rubbed her clit furiuosly and cried out, "Oh, I'm cumming!" Her roomates watched her explode in extasy. She was literally soaking the crotch of her panties. Amanda was enjoying this sight and could not wait to get at Rebecca's panties. As soon as she finished Amanda yelled out for Rebecca to take off her panties. Rebecca quickly yanked them down and handed her panties to Amanda. Amanda quickly put her tongue into the crotch and licked it. She licked up and down the crotch trying to get as much fresh pussy juice as she could. She just loved the taste of her roomates freshly stained panties. She continued licking when all of a sudden she felt a hand go up her leg. She felt it stop when it got to her panties.
Old 04-04-2003, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Miranda had crawled over to Amanda and starting pulling on her panties. "I want to taste your juices too."
Miranda pulled off Amanda panties and started licking the crotch.
"Yummy!" "Fresh pussy juice."
Miranda continued licking the panties when she looked down to see Rebecca putting her tongue into Amanda's pussy.
"Oh yeah, lick me baby. Make me cum again."
Rebecca ran her tongue quickly across Amanda's clit. She decided that pussy juice actually tasted pretty good.
"Have you ever licked a pussy before," Miranda asked.
"No, this is the first time."
"You're doing a great job," Amanda moaned. "Keep licking and I'm going to reward you."
Miranda decided that she would get a quick one also. Her fingers went to her clit and started rubbing furiously while watching her roommates. Amanda cried out that she was cumming which triggered Miranda's orgasm. She put Amanda's panties to her crotch and let her juices flow into the now very wet panties. As everyone was catching their breath, Miranda said to Rebecca, "we owe you one. Sit back and let us take care of you. Rebecca lay back on the bed and let her roommates take over. They started by sucking on her tits. Rebecca had never had both of her tits sucked at once. She loved how it felt. Her roommates continued their assault on her tits stopping every now and then to bite her nipples. After a few minutes of this they started licking their way down Rebecca's body. When they got to her pussy, they took turns licking and sucking. When they both had a few minutes each, Miranda went around and started licking her ass. Now Rebecca had a tongue in each hole. This again was something that was a new experience for her. She was so turned on at this point that she knew this was going to be a major orgasm. She cried out, "I'm going to cum!" This caused her roommates to start sucking harder until they felt Rebecca's body convulse. She started to spasm and her roommates just held on. Rebecca had never felt anything so terrific in her whole life. She just kept cumming and cumming. Rebecca had never cum this much ever in her entire life. Amanda was practically drowing at this point. She could not believe how much Rebecca was cumming. After about a minute, all three girls fell back completely exhausted. They fell asleep and awoke a few hours later only to make their way into their own beds. When morning arrived they awoke and took their showers and got ready for class. As they were ready to leave, Rebecca got a wild idea. She went over and picked up her roommates panties off the floor and sniffed them. "What are you doing? Miranda asked. "I'm taking these to class with me today. I might even tell you later what I did with them if you're good." Amanda thought to herself, "we've created a monster." All three girls went to class looking forward to the evening.
Old 04-19-2003, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Rebecca got to class and as usual was very bored. She was sitting in the next to last row of a large lecture hall. She started daydreaming about what had happened last night and immediately was turned on. She started rubbing her thighs together to relieve some of the pressure. This made her really hot and she was pissed that there was still 30 minutes left. She looked around and everyone else seemed to also be very bored. Their insructor was rambling on in her usual tone of of voice which usually made everyone sleepy. She looked behind her and there were two girls in the row behind her, one almost directly behind her. She decided that no one could see her so she put her hand under her desk between her legs and ran a finger along her crotch. This felt very good so she continued rubbing up and down very slowly so that no one would suspect anything. All of a sudden she remembered the panties that she had put in her pocket. She looked around again and seeing that no one was looking at her, she very carefully pulled a pair out. She put the crotch to her nose and inhaled. "Umm," she thought. "Wish I could be with my roomates right now." She put her other hand back in her crotch and started rubbing again. "Damn, if I continue I'm going to cum right here." She looked around again hoping that no one was watching her. When she tilted her head slightly to see the girl behind her, she noticed that her legs were no longer crossed and her knees were slightly apart exposing the girls panties. She quickly turned back around so that the girl wouldn't notice her looking up her skirt. She looked at the instructor who was still rambling about this and that . Rebecca was starting to go crazy. Her finger was moving a little faster in her crotch wishing she could just take off her pants and finger herself. She sniffed the panties again and decided to take another peek at the girl behind her. It seemed that the girl was slumped farther forward in her seat and she could definetely see more of her panties. She decided to take a big risk and look at the girl. When she looked up to see her face, the girl had her eyes closed and seemed to be napping. She returned her gaze to her legs and decided to get a good look up her skirt. Her panties were a nice red color and looked as if they were made of silk. She knew she had to be careful as the instructor could catch her at any time. She looked back down to see what was going on and heard her say that the last 20 minutes could be spent on the assignment that she had put on the board. She then excused herself and said she would be back before the end of class. This gave
Old 04-19-2003, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Rebecca all the time she needed to really check out this girl. Almost everyone by this time had their head down or were busy with the assignment. She turned again and was shocked to see the girl had a hand in her panties. Her eyes were still closed but she was slowly running her hand up and down. Her own hand went to her crotch as she could not believe how brazen this girl was. The girl spread her legs wider and Rebecca could see that a finger was being inserted. Rebecca was so excited that she had an orgasm. She stuffed the panties in her mouth to muffle any sound that she would make. When she finished, she looked up to the girl looking down at her. "Oh shit, she caught me looking." The girl just smiled and grabbed her pen and started writing something. Rebecca figured she was writing something for class. The girl handed her the paper and Rebecca was shocked when she read it. "Would you like to see my pussy now?" Rebecca thought for a moment and decided to see if this girl was serious. She wrote "yes" and returned the paper. The girl just smiled again and proceeded to pull her panties to one side. Rebecca noticed that she was almost completely shaven. She continued to look and the girl stuck a finger inside and moved it in and out. The girl then looked around the room and pulled her finger out and showed it to Rebecca. Rebecca could see that it was wet. The girl then put her finger inside her mouth and licked it. After licking it clean, the girl wrote on the paper again and handed it to Rebecca. "Would you like to watch me cum since I saw you cum?" Rebecca was again embarrassed. She thought that no one had noticed. She grabbed her pen and wrote "yes." She handed the paper back and the girl mouthed the words "just watch." She grabbed the top of her panties and pulled them up very tight. She pulled them back and forth creating a lot of friction on her clit. About 30 seconds later she shuddered and closed her eyes. Rebecca could see the front of her panties get darker. If they were alone, Rebecca would like nothing better than to run her tongue up the crotch of her panties. The girl finished and looked at Rebecca. She grabbed her pen and wrote something again. She handed the paper to Rebecca as the instructor walked back in. She saw the girls passing a note and decided that she would have the girls stay after. Rebecca quickly grabbed the note and read it. "Would you like my cum-stained panties as you obviously seem to like panties." Damn, this girl had seen everything. She was about to write a reply when the instructor told the class that they were dismissed. "Miss Brown and Miss Anderson, would you mind staying after. I need to speak to the two of you." The girls got a little nervous. Had Miss Kennedy noticed anything they had done? When the class had filed out she told them to follow her to her office. When they got there, she told them to sit down. "Girls, you seemed to have your minds on something besides the lesson today. Is everything ok" The girls just looked at each other. "I saw you pass a note when I came back. May I have it please?" Rebecca hoped she had another note in her pocket but she did not. She handed it over and just looked over at Jenny. They both turned and looked back at Miss Kennedy as she read the note they had been passing. After reading it she turned to Rebecca and said, "I see that you did not answer Miss Anderson's last question. "Since you may not have enough time to read it I will ask it for her. Would you like my cum-stained panties as you obviously seem to like panties?"It is now time to reply Miss Brown. What would your answer have been if I had not walked back in?"
Old 04-20-2003, 12:41 PM

Wow, great story, I hope there is more to come.
Old 04-20-2003, 01:11 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

OMG! Fantastic story Unregistered Guest!
You have to get registered and post often in the regular forum.

….. or better yet, …just marry me. [you can bring your friends. I have a big house]

(god I hope you’re a girl) LMFAO

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 04-25-2003, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

(Sorry- I'm a male contributor)
Old 05-02-2003, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Rebecca slowly lowered her head and answered. "I would have written yes."
"Now Miss Anderson, what would you have done if you you received your note back and it said, 'yes.'
"I would have pulled them off and given them to her."
"Then Miss Anderson, that is precisely what you are going to do now. Take off your panties and hand them to Miss Brown."
Kathy decided that she did not not have much of a choice. Nothing in the way of discipline had been mentioned yet, and she did not want the professor to even think about punishing them. Kathy reached up under her skirt and pulled down her panties which she noticed were still damp. when she had them off, she handed them to Rebecca.
Miss Kennedy turned and looked at Rebecca and said, "OK, now that you have them, what were you going to do with them?"
Rebecca was really embarrassed. She could not admit that she was going into the restroom to masturbate. She stumbled around trying to think up some lie. When nothing came out Miss Kennedy said, "well, we're waiting. What were you going to do with Miss Anderson's panties?" Rebecca slowly stammered that she was going to head to the bathroom and masturbate.
"Miss Anderson, would you like to see Miss Brown masturbate with your panties. I know I would like to see that."
Kathy thinking that would get her off the hook said that she would.
"Miss Brown? We would both like to see you masturbate. Please slowly remove your clothing and show us exactly what you would have done."
Rebecca, totally embarrased, slowly stood up and started disrobing. When she was just in her bra and panties, she stopped.
"Please take everything off. You were going to do that weren't you?"
Rebecca reached back behind and undid the clasp of her bra. She then slowly lowered her panties until she was standing naked before her teacher and classmate.
"Now, take Miss Anderson's panties and pleasure yourself."
Rebecca sat back down and spread her legs slightly. She grabbed Kathy's panties and brought them to her nose. She closed her eyes and inhaled them and was pleased with the odor. She moved one hand down her body untill it was on top of her clit. She started rubbing it while she continued to inhale the aroma inside Kathy's panties. She was starting to get turned on. She lowered the panties to her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She ran her tongue up and down the crotch trying to taste what juices that might still be there. While doing this, she inserted her middle finger into her pussy and started pushing it in and out. She noticed that she was already wet and it was very easy to push the entire length of her finger in. She continued stoking and licking when she decided that one finger was not enough. She inserted another finger and shortly thereafter inserted another. Soon she was fingerfucking herself with greater speed and intensity. She knew that she was about to cum in front of two people that she hardly knew, but she was too far gone at this point. With a moan she lowered the panties to her pussy and had a great orgasm. She continued to cum until the panties were completely soaked. Feeling very good and relaxed, she opened her eyes and was completelty shocked. Miss Kennedy and Kathy were locked in a passionate embrace. They were actually making out. As she moved to get a closer look, she noticed that her panties were between the two tongues that were jabbing at each other.