Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-13-2003, 10:12 PM

Smile the young man

I'm a young shy 20ish student and you are a woman that needs a lot of attention so you decide to teach this shy man how to pleasure you, Hows that for a start
Old 04-19-2003, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

I invite you into my dorm room and sit you on my bed. Before you can utter a word, i signal for you to be silent as i start to slowly, teasingly strip. I slide the thin straps of my shirt off and i tug my skirt down tantalizingly slowly. As i do, i can see your eyes widen and your breathing quicken. My, you are shy! With a gentle step forward and i crawl into your lap in only my bra and panties, enjoying the feel of your rough pants against the soft skin of my thighs. You try to slide your hand up my leg but i stop you, wanting to watch your expression as i take a deep breath, letting my breasts skim along your shirt, feeling your arousal between my thighs, making me purr with approval and anticipation. I lean in close to you and whisper "now i want you to,..."

next?