Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-11-2003, 11:28 AM
bill123

Historical Bisexual/Gay story.

The city was burning around demetrious, but he had bigger things to worry about than Constantinople. Like how to avoid the rampaging turkish troops and get himself and his two sisters down to the docks and onto a Venetian galley. And how he was going to convince the Venetians to let him and his sisters onboard. all in all Demetrious knew he was in serious trouble.
Slowly he led his sisters deeper and deeper into the city, keeping a careful eye out for any Turkish soldiers.
As he was about to turn a corner when he heard voices, and ducked inside a ruined hous pulling his two sisters in after him. He crouched down and looked out to see a squad of what looked like janissaries walking by, bows and scimitars in hand. Thank God. If they'd seen him and his sisters they'd have been lucky too be killed. Everyone had heard of the Janissaries.
Suddenly a hard hand clamped over his mouth. "Dont make a sound!"
Demetrious felt himself be pulled back into the shadows of the house, seeing both his sisters likewise grasped by men.
His captor finally realeased him, looking him over apraisingly. Which gave Demetrious a chance to inspect him. One thing quickly became aparant about the three men. "Your Greeks!"
The men all chuckled. "Yes we're Greeks. Like you. But that dont mean squat! All that matters is that we've been on the walls for days defending you lot, and now the Turks are gonna get all the pussy and ass? I dont think so!" the leader snarled at him.
What he'd just said sunk into Demetrious and his two sisters at the same time, and all three of them suddenly lunged for the door, trying to get away.
None of them made it. Demetrious had barely turned when the older man hit him in a tackle, driving him down to the floor. As he tried to squirm free he could hear his sisters trying to scream as their captors tore at their dresses.
As he heard the rips though, he suddenly felt the hardness of his owner captor against his ass and his hot breath against his neck.
"Hold still and it wont hurt... much..." the man said pulling at Demetrious's trousers.
Old 02-11-2003, 02:13 PM
bill123

So am I wasting my time here, or any interest?
Old 02-14-2003, 11:21 AM
bill123

With practised ease the older Greek stripped Demetrious's trousers off, leaving them folded around his ankles and ran a calloused hand over his arse. "Mmmm... this is going to be sweet!"
"Please... dont do this to me and my sisters! We just want to get away!" the young man sobbed.
The old soldier didnt even respond, he just pulled his own trousers down slightly and ran his cockhead down Demetrious's crack, before pressing forward.
As it went in, Demetrious opened his mouth to scream, but found it covered by the mans, hand. "Dont want you calling down any Turks on us boy... no... Lets just get to know each other a little better!" The man laughed and pushed hard, burying himself in the young mans virgin ass. Soon he was pushing in and out in a rythem, driving the Demetrious's face into the dirt with each thrust, pushing deep inside him moaning softly. "Nothing like a little man-pussy boy... nothing in the... ohhh... world..."
Demetrious lay there, in agony, feeling himself violated and turned his head sideways, too see his younger sister with her skirt up around her waist and a fat soldier on top of her thrusting into her grinning. But she didnt look like she was in pain, instead she was humping up to meet the soldier and moaning as he fucked her. "Oh... harder... yes..."
Smiling she turned to her head sideways and looked at her elder brother. "It... feels... so good... Deme... just go with... it!" She gasped.
Deme gasped as teh man inside him bucked him hard, pushing down on him, feeling as though he was being torn apart. But he resoved to take his sisters advice, afterall it couldnt feel worse! Slowly he pushed back against each thrust, lifting his ass to meet it.
"Oh... good boy... that feels... great!" The man gasped, taking his hand of Demetrious's mouth and running it down his back. "You like that... huh?"
Old 02-19-2003, 01:38 PM
bill123

Demetrious just grunted, still in too much pain to really talk, feeling the man thrust forward, deep inside him, deeper now he wasnt struggling. The pain was so intense, he was crying, but slowly he began to feel something else, with each thrust a strange tingling deep inside him. The deeper the thrust the stronger the feeling. Soon he was grunting and pushing back as hard as he could against the soldier, trying to get his cock as deep inside him as he could.
The soldier grinned, knowing the young man was enjoying it now. "Tell me bow... ohhh... tell me... what you want... slut...!" he thrust forward, hard, brutally fucking Demetrious's willing hole.
"Ohhhh... God... take me! Fuck me! Ohhhh.... yes... fuck my arse hard... harder... please fuck me....!" Demetrious cried out sobbing at his own humiliation, but thrust back, desperatly trying to get as much cock inside him as possible. "Please... fill me... fuck me so hard..."
The older man groaned loudly and began pushing Demetrious across the earth floor with the force of his thrusts, grunting with the effort. "Oh... yes... boy... your such... a little... slut! Tell me... how much you... enjoy... having my cock... up your... tight... arse!"
"Oh... yes... I love it... im just... a little... slut..." Demetrious pushed back, groaing as he impaled himself on the mans hard cock, filling his arse with it. "Fuck... my...little slutty... arsehole... please..."
Old 02-21-2003, 10:13 PM
bill123

Deme could hear the man chuckling as he grunted and thrust deep, impaling him. "Your... such a little... slut... just like I was... Dont worry boy... I'll fuck you... I'm... going to... fuck your... arse... so you... cant sit...down!" He gasps.
"Ooohhh... yessss! Fuck me!" Deme pushes back, hard, proping himself up on his arms, just as he'd seen dogs do it, and thrust back hard into each fuck, feeling it tearing into him. "Please! Cum in... my arse... oh... god.... Fuck... me till... you cum...!" He groaned with each push, feeling it stretching him.
Sliding his head from side too side, in time with the thrusts, he saw his two sisters.
His younger sister was now on her knee's sucking hard at the fat soldiers prick, sliding it into her mouth as deep as she could while he groaned. As Deme watched the man suddenly shuddered, and his sister began to cough but the man suddenly held her head and moaned, fucking her mouth a last few times. "Swallow bitch!"
She moaned, and began sucking again, and he saw her swallow several times, before the soldier let go and she fell back gagging.
Throwing his head back at a really hard thrust that shoved him forward onto his elbows and made him moan half in pain and half in pleasure he saw his other sister. She was on her back, naked as a skinny man slid his cock deep inisde her again and again as she moaned in pleasure, she saw him and winked blowing him a kiss before moaning loudly as the man suddenly began shuddering and collapsed on top of her.
Deme suddenly noticed that the older man fucking him was thrusting raggadly now, harder and that the pain was back. But he just didnt care. "Oh... yes... fuck me... like that! Cum! Cum in my... tight... little arse!"
"Oh yes... boy... I'm CUMMING!" The man groaned and thrust one last time, and Demetrious felt something hot burst inside him as the man collapsed onto him, driving him into the ground.
Old 03-23-2003, 03:11 PM
Bill123

The man held himself in Deme's arse for a few minutes and then pulled out slowly, patting the boys arse. "Good lad... your a tight little fuck..."
Stil smiling he stood and belted his trousers up, standing with his friends. Without another word all three sneaked out the door, leaving the two girls and their brother lying violated on the floor.
Slowly the three of them pulled their clothes on, and began heading for the door. However just as they reached the street, a squad of turks came troting round the corner. Even as they turned to run, the 6 turks were on them, knocking them to the street.