Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-17-2003, 01:21 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Send a message via Yahoo to Devillishgirl
Initial Introductions

Maya's heart was racing, her palms sweaty as she sat in the hotel parking lot. She couldn't believe this was finally happening. She had been talking to Simon for what seemed like ages online. It started out as idle chit chat, a little minor flirting and spiraled its way up from there into hot sessions of turning each other on with just their words. Now, months later, she was finally going to get the chance to make all of those words come true. Just the thought of that let the butterflies loose in her stomach. "Now is not the time for nervousness", Maya told herself firmly. She wiped her palms off on her short plaid skirt and got out of her car. She knew the room number as Simon had called her when he checked in so now all she had to do was make it to the door, he would take over from there. Maya entered the hotel and made her way to the room Simon was waiting for her in. She reached the door, took a deep breath and knocked once, almost timidly. Moments later, the door swung open and she was face to face with Simon. The heat between them was immediate and nearly tangible. Without hesitation she entered the room and Simon shut the door behind her, pushing her into the door. His mouth caught hers in a deep kiss and the nervousness and butterflies from earlier disappeared. Maya kissed him back, reaching her hands behind his neck to pull him closer to her, to deepen the kiss. Simon's hands wandered over her body, making a quick exploration, pulling on her nipples underneath her turtle neck sweater and moving downwards to part her legs. As she had promised, Maya was wearing thigh highs, held up by a lacy garter belt and a skimpy pair of thongs. Easy access. Without wasting any time Simon brushed aside the flimsy material and slid a finger deep inside of her. Maya was already wet and ready and Simon's need was so deep that he couldn't wait. He undid his zipper and released his hard cock then lifted Maya up and she wrapped her legs around his waist, her skirt riding up to her hips. In one swift movement he was inside her, pumping into her wetness while her back was pressed up against the wall and her nails were raking down his back. The slow, gentle exploration could take place later, right now they both needed release and they needed it NOW. The sex was fast and furious, with almost a violent edge to it. Small groans and moans escaped both of them in between ragged breathing, with little or no other sounds in the room minus the wet sound of him slamming in and out of her. The orgasm hit Simon quickly and he spilled his seed into her with a few final thrusts. Then Maya collapsed against him and he slid his arms around her and carried her to the bed. Simon gently pulled her sweater over her head and reached behind her to unzip her skirt, sliding it down her legs until she was lying on the bed in front of him wearing only her bra, thong and thigh highs with the garter belt. He looked at her for a bit, looking his fill now that he finally had her within his reach. Simon sat down on the bed next to her and wondered where to even start.......they had a weekend ahead of them and a list a mile long of things they wanted to do to one another..............
Old 01-17-2003, 01:27 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Ummmmmmmm....Now that is the way to start your story telling...
Old 01-17-2003, 02:04 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Excellent DG!!!! Just as a first meeting should be! Great writing!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-17-2003, 02:38 PM
Bouncy Bunny

Very nice. :) Look forward to more.

My Stories:One Hot July Allison's Seduction Olivia's Journey
Old 01-17-2003, 03:29 PM

wonderful beginning!
Old 01-17-2003, 05:50 PM
Member of weird club

Very hot start DG hope you continue. You make it as if I'm there already.
Old 01-19-2003, 11:32 AM
Devilishly kinky member

Now that the ice breaker, swift and hard, was out of the way, Simon wanted to explore Maya's body, to know every curve and dip, to taste it all. He leaned over her and took her nipple in his mouth, tasting it through the minimal fabric of her bra. He liked to leave her somewhat dressed, and it was something he knew she liked as well. Suckling Maya's nipple for a moment, Simon then grazed it with his teeth causing Maya to arch her back and moan lightly. He smiled as well as he could with his mouth being occupied at the moment and then transferred his attention to her other nipple. Meanwhile his hands wandered down Maya's body, relishing in the new feelings of her soft skin. Simon's hands roamed over her stomach, down her thighs and reached in between them as if drawn to the heat there. He moved aside the thong and began stroking the silken wetness there causing Maya to grip on to his arm and move under his touch. Dipping one finger inside of her he could feel his spent seed mingled with her juices so he slowly pulled the finger back out and traced it over her lips. Maya licked her lips greedily, tasting their combined juices and murmured how good it tasted. Simon kissed her deeply again then, plunging his finger inside of her at the same time that his tongue plundered through her mouth. He ended the kiss abruptly, leaving Maya gasping for more, and he moved his mouth down her neck, over her nipples again and past her stomach, nipping and licking his way down her body. Instead of moving the thong aside this time, he slid it down her legs and tossed it to the floor. Simon grinned up at Maya and then turned her over, putting her on her knees with her ass up into the air. From behind her, Simon began to lick at her, lapping up both of their juices and sliding his tongue deep inside her. Teasing her clit with his thumb he licked up the entire length of her slit, over her puckering hole until Maya was begging him to fuck her with his tongue. Each time Simon would slide his tongue inside of her, he would run it back up over her asshole, getting it wet with their juices. At first it started out as simple flicks of the tongue, changing to licks and then finally, he slid his tongue inside of her puckering hole while his thumb kept its quick tempo on her clit. Maya cried out the first time his tongue slid into her ass, begging for more and gasping for the breath that just would not come to her. Simon fucked her with his tongue until she was bucking back against him, shouting out his name and then until the juices of her orgasm flowed over him. The act of tasting Maya, of licking her and fucking her with his tongue was more erotic than Simon had ever imagined and left him hard, throbbing, wanting more and wondering if "more" was ever going to be enough. Maya felt his hard cock pressed up against her backside and she knew that this was only just the beginning.....................
Old 01-19-2003, 12:09 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
*fans herself* delicious descriptions!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-19-2003, 02:13 PM
Member of weird club

DG very hot malady. Hope you continue you have a way with words. Thank you for sharing.
Old 01-19-2003, 02:46 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Ummmm, devillish....damn good stuff.
Old 01-19-2003, 03:16 PM
Devilishly kinky member

STO~Glad you like it :p

Lillith~Let me turn up the heat a bit for you :D

Babybunny~I hope to provide you some more to look forward to ;)

Staar~Why thank you

Kleclere~My pleasure for sharing...my momma always taught me to share ;)
Old 01-22-2003, 04:27 PM

And the story continues to be very hot!