Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-07-2007, 07:50 PM
Gone with the Wind

An unplanned gangbang, sort of...

I attended a private party last Thursday night, at a large Houston area mansion that I have been to before for similar events. It was only the second time the pool was open and heated, so as the water baby I am I spent a lot of time in and near the water.
This party was different, no costumes outfits, planned scenes, just sex.

---Margaret Cho
Old 04-07-2007, 09:39 PM
Gone with the Wind

An unplanned gangbang, sort of...

This is as close to what happened as I can remember, with a little help.

I attended a private party last Thursday night at a large Houston area mansion that I have visited previously for similar events.
It was only the second time I had visited while the pool was open and heated, so being the water baby I am I spent a lot of time in and near the water, swimming naked, enjoying the caress of the heated water on my skin.
This party was different, no costumes, no outfits, no planned scenes, just a private party, a party that was all about sex.
After some fun and games in the pool, little sexual encounters, a few licks, kisses, and little touches that drove me wild.
I soon found myself on my hands and knees in the chaise lounge at the side of the pool while a tall blonde man was fucking me hard. I was loving it, my moans and cries not well muffled by burying my face in the soft fabric of the cushions. Blonde guy let out a moan, grabbed my hips pulling my ass hard against him and I knew he was coming.
He pulled out of me, but before I could move, someone else stepped up to take his place and slid easily into my wet, probably gaping pussy.
I could feel the diference. This man was larger than the first, I realized as I felt my pussy stretch as the new man relentlessly pushed himself into me. He had a slower, more measured pace, and I quickly resumed my moans as he began, as he fucked me oh so well. I felt the wave of plesure building inside, and soon I had my first orgasm. I cried out in pure pleasure as I felt the spasm spread through me, the heat, the cramping that suddenly released, the flushing I loved...
Gasping for breath, I suddenly was aware of someone else standing in front of me. Two someones, a man, his cock hard, and by turning my head I saw his companion, a brunette with silcone boobs much too big for her small frame, standing behind him, reaching around to rapidly stroke his cock. At her urging, he shuffled closer and she offered his cock to my mouth. I gulped him into me. Gulped is the only word to describe what I did. Inhaled? Maybe. In any case I quickly took him deep into my mouth, and was suddenly spitted between two men, giving head to one as the other fucked me smoothly, easily, almost machine- like. I rocked back and forth, giving head as I was being fucked. I felt the chaise lounge move as the brunette moved onto the cushion, sliding beneath me.
I loved it.
I felt another orgasm approaching, and as I began to cum the woman slid down a bit and took my small breast into her mouth, sucking hard. I shuddered as I felt her hand slip down across my tummy to my pussy, finding my clitoris, and I came when her rough tongue started to flick my nipple like a cat lapping cream.
Oh yes, did I cum.
I let the man in my mouth fall away for a minute as I cried out and gasped for air, my body rocked by the second, stronger orgasm. As it subsided, he moved closer, and once again I was sucking him hard.
The man in my pussy pulled out.
I gasped slightly at the feel of cold air on my hot wet flesh, suddenly exposed to the cool night air. Dimly I realized he must of cum when I did.
I supposed I should have expected the next man to move up and slide into me. The man in my mouth began his grunting rythm, he gripped my head in his hands and began almost fucking my mouth, his cock swelling between my lips. Suddenly my mouth was filled with hot salty fluid. I swallowed, but much ran out at the corners of my mouth and down to my neck. The brunette released her sweet suction on my breast, quickly moving to lick her friend's cum as it ran down my face. I was almost aware of the man in my pussy jerking his hips against me as he quickly reached his orgasm. He leaned against me for a second, his weight heavy on my back. The man in my mouth pulled away from me. I looked down at the brunette, opening my mouth so what remained there would drip into her waiting mouth. She lunged upward and to my brief surprise my mouth was quickly invaded by her tongue as she sucked and licked every drop of his cum from me. While we were kissing, yet another man slid into my by now wide open pussy. I realized I was being gangbanged, but the thought just made me kiss the brunette harder, our tongues everywhere inside one another's mouths. She pulled away, and a newcomer took her friend's place, his cock brushing my lips. She smiled and pulled the the cock to her mouth and began to lick it, no she caressed it with her tongue, then offered it to me. I smiled, rocking back and forth on my hands and knees from the man (how many did this make, I wondered?) who was thrusting into my pussy and opened my mouth to take her offering.
This was the pattern for the next half hour or so. I was fucked time and again by faceless men, while others came in my mouth. I am not at all sure how long this went on, and much less sure of how men had me that night. I shared the cum of at least five men with Marta, (I later learned her name) but there was a brief time when I was sucking off at least two different men while she was tonguing my clitoris and the shaft of whomever was fucking me at the time.
Marta, who stayed with me the rest of the evening, thought there had been at least twelve men, but she wasn't sure if any of them had taken me twice. We didn't really get involved in any more sexual activities that night, acting more as cheerleaders for the others.
I was sore, tired, and sticky, and she was fun company. We found a bathroom and bathed together, then spent the night together in my guest room, sitting up and drinking some very good wine until long after the party had ended and everyone was gone home or fallen asleep.
She was a sometimes eoxtic dancer who had paid for the absurd boob job to make more even money as a dancer. She was a prelaw student, and admitted to me later that she thought this was a lot better than dancing.
We compared notes from my amateur dancing adventures at a club in NO (pre-Katrina) and I was delighted to learn she too sometimes got very turned on while giving lap dances, occasionally even to the point of orgasm.
Her companion was never seen by me again that night, I think. I never really saw his face, or for that matter, the faces of any of the others except my first partner, the tall blonde man.
Marta, who is looking over my shoulder as I write this, says hi!

WW

---Margaret Cho