Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-15-2005, 11:37 AM

Lessons in love

Stacy was a sophomore in college and she was a self-confessed "hopeless virgin." She was extremely awkward and deathly afraid of starting conversations with guys let a lone getting involved in a relationship. She was raised a strict Catholic but longed to have a real boyfriend. She wore thick glasses and had long stright hair. She was book-smart and often carried her books in front of her chest. Stacy constantly had her head down and avoided eye contact with everyone except for her only confidant - James.
With James, Stacy could open up and share her concerns and feelings. He was always there for her and he was an excellent listener. He often gave her advice but she rarely had the courage to try his advice in the real world. One Friday night they were alone in her dorm room. They were gabbing as they often did about there day. Stacy broke down crying. She explained that she had her first date with a guy and it was an absolute disaster. James sat next to her and asked her to explain further.
I went to the frat party and ended up in a really cute guy's room. We were both drunk and he put my hand down the fron of his jeans! I had his cock in my hands! James smiled and said, "That's great Stacy - you've been dying to have a boyfriend."
"I was awful!" confessed Stacy. I didn't know how to ah -hum get him off." He laughed at me James and looked at me with disgust. I will never date again! I'm so useless!
James held her in his arms quietly whispering, "It's alright sweety. You will always have me to rely on."
Stacy looked up slolwy and locked eyes with James through all the tears. Would you really help me with anything?
James replied surprised, "Of course - I'd do abolutely anything for you."
Stacy sat up taller and whiped the tears from her eyes which only streaked the little bit of eye liner she used.
"James - will you teach me how to touch a man?" she asked.
"That's simple Stacy - do you want a hug? We've hugged hundreds of times." "No James, I need to learn how to touch you down there - looking at James' crotch."
"Oh myyyyy God" said James in the most astonished tone Stacy ever heard.
"Ummmm - I guess so" stated James.
"I don't want to have another man laugh at me dear James - pleaseee."

to be cont.
Old 02-15-2005, 11:53 AM

James propped himself up on Stacy's bed. He leaned back against the wall. His heart bgan to race and pound within his chest and his hands started to tremble. Stacy touched his stomach and massaged his chest. She reached down to the front of his pants and unbuckled the belt and dropped it onto the floor. James could see Stacy's hands were trembling too. She slowly unzipped the top of his pants and he felt his penis slither in his pants. He went from soft to medium hard in an instant. Stacy saw the outline of his cock and remarked, 'My God James - you're really big."
"Thank you" he replied.
She pulled the zipper all the way down and began to see James' black bikini briefs. She curiously pulled the top of his undies down and saw the rim of his blond pubic hair.
She whispered, "Ohhh."
She continued pulling downward until she felt his erect cock head stuck underneath the underwear band. She needed to reach in with her other hand and hold back the band to get to his cock. James moaned and closed his eyes. She gripped the staff shaft and tugged James pants and undies down to his shoes. This was the very first time she had ever seen a man up close. She thought to her self how amazingly beautiful he was. She was surprised at how soft his scrotum was. she firmly pressed into the center of his ball sac and he jumped a bit. "Easy down there Stace."
Stacy resonded, "Sorry."
James reassured she was doing just fine.
Stacy asked embaressingly, "What do I -- ahh do?"

to be cont.