Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-16-2005, 11:27 AM

Somewhere over the rainbow

Dorothy’s dress was soaked with sweat. She wore a blue pin-striped summer dress and there were large blotches of sweat near her lower back where her dress was stained with sweat. She angled a rickety fan toward her as she lay back on her bed. Dorothy took an ice cube from a glass of Antie Em’s lemonade and brushed it across her forehead. She let out a gentle moan at the relief it brought. She raised the ice cube to place it back in the glass but it fell onto her lap.
She giggled saying to herself, “My - am I clumsy today.”
Before she could pick up the fallen ice cube, she realized that it had begun to seep its cool juices through her dress and she sensed her panties were absorbing the coolness. Her hand froze in mid-air and she decided to wait to see if the ice cube would melt further. She placed both arms to her side and leaned back slowly. She felt her hips buck forward slightly to meet the coolness of the ice water. She let out a tender moan as she had never felt these feelings stirring inside her. Dorothy looked at her door and saw it was firmly closed. She slightly poked her fingers into her glass and took a fistful of the remaining ice. She glanced again at the door and nearby window and nobody was nearby. She gently piled the ice onto her lap and spread her legs a bit. She kicked off her shoes. Dorothy watched as the ice began to melt into her lap. She felt the first trickle of cold water run down the front of her vagina and she felt her abdomen shudder with pleasure. “Oh my Lord,” she moaned with a bewildered expression. The drip ran from her clitoris through the folds in her vagina and continued on to her ass crack underneath. After a few minutes, the ice had completely melted and she was dismayed to see there wasn’t any more ice in her glass. She lifted her dress back to look at her pink panties and saw they were completely soaked. Her eyes darted towards her bedroom door again to make sure it was closed. Antie Em told her she didn’t need to know about anything beneath her underwear until she is married. Dorothy never thought to make herself feel good before today. She pulled the dress over her head and tossed it to floor. She felt much more comfortable in her matching pink bra and panties. Her panties were sopping wet and now so were her sheets. She was curious why this felt so wonderful so she reached her right hand down slowly towards the front of her panties. She slowly lifted the front of her undies and peered inside. Her clitoris was fully erect and she had never seen it this way before. She never noticed her clitoris as being anything except part of everything und her underwear. She wondered why it was bright red and plumper than ever before. She worried that maybe there was something wrong. She considered that perhaps you can injure yourself if you put ice water on those parts. She touched her erect clit with her finger and her tummy shuddered. She could feel how cold it was at first touch but it soon became warmer. She began to massage it with her middle finger and her hips started to buck on there own. It was almost as if her body had been suddenly awoken from an eternal sleep. She massaged the base of her clit and a smile came over her face. She was amazed at how good it felt. She felt the urge to massage faster and it caused her to bite her lip. Dorothy heard Antie Em’s voice as the bedroom door swung open. Dorothy lept to her feet in heart-pounding shock. Dorothy shifted nervously saying, “Antie Em – I ummm – I spilled some lemonade on my dress and was just changing Ma’m.” Antie Em looked at Dorothy’s dress crumpled in a ball on the bedroom floor and said, “Dorothy you are going to ruin that dress and I spent two weeks making it! You need to start being more responsible for your belongings. Money doesn’t grow on trees ya’ know.”
“Yes, Ma’m,” Dorothy replied with her head down.
“Change up and wash those clothes right away,” barked Antie Em as she stormed out of the bedroom.
As Dorothy gathered the dress, she reached into her panties once more and found her clit. She gave it a quick feel and smiled warmly at her exciting new discovery. She could hardly wait until bedtime tonight.