Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-11-2005, 01:18 AM

I finally get my mom

Several months ago, I became infatuated with my mom. We were at the beach for a week and my mom had put on a conservative 1-piece swimsuit that she had just purchased for this trip.

First, let me tell you a little about my mother. She is 51 years old, weighing about 175 pounds and is almost 5' 7" tall. There is nothing spectacular about her except for her huge tits and her big ass. She would never be caught wearing one of those string bikinis- she says that the women that wear them are just asking for trouble. That was the first time in 3 years that we had gone to the beach, so it had been that long since she had worn a swimsuit.

Well, on with my story. I know that normally, seeing a middle-aged woman in a black 1-piece swimsuit is nothing to notice, but it was the first time in years that she had not worn something that totally covered up her body. When she walked out of her bedroom, there was my mom wearing this swimsuit that clung to her body. The first thing that I noticed was that her huge breasts were trying to escape from her top. I was thunderstruck. I sorta figured that mom had fairly large breasts, but I had no idea that they were that huge- and boy were they big. Instantly, I got an erection just by looking at her, and mom could tell that she was having an effect on me.

That entire week, I tried to sneak a look at her any chance I got. I began thinking, "what would she look like if she had no clothes on?" Every night I would masterbate thinking about that vision of her being naked .

Each day, I kept hoping that mom would break down and purchase a 2-piece swimsuit so I would get to see more of her.

On the second day at the beach, mom and I were at the water, reclining in our beach chairs when this guy walked by and asked, "don't I know you from somewhere?" Mom replied, "I don't think so."

He then told us that his name was Jim and that he was just down for the week with his family.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but you looked so much like one of my former favorite professors from afar and I just had to speak if it was her."

Mom spoke up, "Don't be sorry. It is very nice that you thought so much of your professor."

"Well, let me be on my way. It was nice to meet such a beautiful lady as yourself. Maybe, we'll run into each other again."

I could tell that my mom was very flattered by the flush of her face. Later, when we went back to our condo, mom said that she was going to the mall to get a few things and would not be gone long. When she arrived back, dad and I paid her virtually no attention as we were watching a football game on tv.

The next day arrived and we all put on our swimtrunks as we get ready to go down to the water. However, when mom came out of her room, my eyes bugged out. There was my 51 year old mom wearing a tight 2-piece swimsuit. Her tits were about to explode out of her top and the bottom part of her suit looked like her ass was poured into it. Again, my mind wondered to my vision of what she would look like naked. I became hard as a rock.

After we had gotten to the water, we laid back in our beach chairs and relaxed. Dad stayed in the condo looking forward to his nap.

About an hour later, Jim walked by and stopped to talk. I could tell that I was the third wheel as their conversation went back and forth between them. I got up and proceeded to walk down toward the pier, figuring that I didn't care a bit about their conversation.

In about 2 hours, I wandered back and by this time, Jim was gone. I asked mom what did they talk about, but she seemed a bit shaken. "What did he say to you, mom?"

"I don't believe what he just said to me" , mom replied.

"Well, what did Jim say?"

"I don't know if I should tell you- you might get angry."

"Well, let me be the judge of that", I replied.

"OK, here goes. After you got up, Jim began complementing me in different ways. He began scanning my body, like it was a piece of meat. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was just admiring my body. Of course, this made me blush. Then he took my hand and told me that I had the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen and if he was married to me he would be in the condo, with me in bed. I was shocked at what all he was saying to me. I have never had another man talk like that to me."

"Then, he ran his hand in between my legs and he told me that he would love to fuck me, if I would just give him the chance. My head was swimming; I didn't know what to say or what to do. Finally, a feeble little voice from me told him that I was married and would never cheat on my husband. He smiled, got up and told me that he was available at any time. Then he walked off. I was shell-shocked by what he had just told me. Now, you know what he said to me."

Mom had just finished telling me the story of Jim trying to seduce her. I couldn't believe that another man would talk like that to my mom. Then I realized something- my dick was as hard as a piece of steel. I began thinking, "Boy, I would love to be the one that fucks her, but knowing that would never happen.

The next morning, dad received a phone call from his boss telling him that there was an emergency and he needed to come in to work today. Dad didn't want to, but he went anyway. I told mom that I needed to go to the mall and check out the new ski equipment that had just arrived, and that I would be gone for most of the day. I said my goodbyes and off I went.

After a couple hours of shopping, I started feeling guilty about leaving my mom alone, so I decided to come back early and surprise her.

Our condo was on the fifth floor, so it took me a minute or two to go up the stairs. I inserted my key into the door and opened it. As I entered the room, I could hear noices coming from her bedroom. As I got closer to the bedroom, I could hear voices getting louder.

"OHHH GGGOOODDD!!! That feels so good. You sure know how to use that big cock of yours."

"I couldn't believe it- that was my mom's voice."

"I just love your huge tits and the way they swing down in front of my face. And your big butt- i love holding on to it while I fuck you with my cock."

"FFFFFUUUCCCCKKK MMEEE Jim, FFUUCCKKK MMEE HHAARDD> I haven't been fucked like this in years and years. UUUHHHHH YYEEAAHH, BABY. I want you to come in me. I want to feel your hot cum shooting up into my pussy."

Jim said, "I can't believe that you took me up on my offer to let me fuck you, but I'm glad you did."

"I got to thinking about it and realized that I wanted a new experience in my life."

"Get READY!!! I'm going to shoot off in you. OOOHHH SSHHHIITTT FFFUUCCCKKK, you feel good. God I love your pussy."

I stood and watched them fuck for about 30 minutes until mom saw me looking in. Mom said, "Honey, promise me you won't tell your father. If he knew, he would leave me and I would die."

Jim got off the bed, pulled on his clothes and left. I looked at mom as she laid on her bed without a stitch of clothing on. She started to get up, but I told her to keep her ass on the bed. I began unbuckling my belt and pulling my pants off.

"What are you getting ready to do," mom asked.

"I have wanted to fuck you for years and now is my chance."

"Oh No you don't- you can't do that- I'm your mother."

"I don't give a shit. I have my chance and now I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

I got onto the bed and slid my body on top of her and began sucking on her gigantic tits and licking her nipples. She was telling me to stop, but her body got the best of her as I proceeded to slide my 7 incher into her soaked pussy. I began fucking her in and out- in and out until she began moaning.

"OOOHH YYYEEEESSSS!!! It feels so good. I'm fucking my son, but I don't care because I love it. I love being fucked- especially by my own 20 year old son. Shoot your baby making juice into my wet cunt."

Dad never found out that me and mom were lovers- and we never saw Jim again. We have fucked many times since that week at the beach.