Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2003, 11:38 PM

The Sluts of St. Helens

I’m posting the start of a story for a dear friend of mine, White Noise, whom many of you know. Unfortunately White can’t get online often so he asked if I would post this for him. He is hoping that anyone stopping by who has the itch to write will join in and contribute. You can write from the perspective of any of the girls or any of the men they hope to gain some points with.

My name is Ronny Kingsmead. I go to school at St. Helens High. I have shortish brown hair with blonde highlights, brown eyes, olive skin (thanks to my mother who was Latino), stand about 5’5’, weigh 51 kilos and I’m the ‘unofficial’ ring-leader of a group called, behind our backs of course, ‘The Sluts of St. Helens’. I can see your horrified looks but we don’t really mind – because, well, we probably are. The story I’m going to tell you is just going to confirm the tag. Do I think I’m a slut? Or that my friends are sluts? HHHMM…well maybe just a little.

Sitting opposite me during our lunch period this fine, sunny day is my best friend, Trisha Appleby. On her left is Jo Casey, these two girls are so similar it is scary. Both have long blonde hair, big pale blue eyes, fair skin that has been lightly tanned over the summer months and great figures thanks to good genetics and years of playing sport. Jo is slightly taller and slightly curvier than Trish but I think that is due to Jo being 6 months older. Both of these 2 girls come from a top-drawer gene pool. Jo is the quietest of the group. She doesn’t deserve the title “slut” at all, she is still a virgin. Jo hasn’t even played with a dick – or so she has us believe – but there is a whisper along the school grapevine that maybe that isn’t quiet true.

We have heard that Jo might have helped Mark Russell bust his nut at a party a few weeks ago. By what means we don’t know but the story was lent more substance when we caught her talking with Mark on their own during a free period a week or so ago. Jo says Mark is just a guy she likes talking to but maybe there is something lurking in his pants that she also fancies? I like Jo, I also like the idea of seeing her thrash around wildly, long blonde hair flying while Mark has his way with her. Watching her perky little tits bounce up and down and her tight, toned ass being slapped while she rides the “Mark Machine”. I’m sure it is because she’s the quiet one I think these thoughts and not because I’m bi or gay. After all, it’s always the quiet ones.

Which brings me to Trish. She is the baby of her family; she has an older brother, Wil who is just about to turn 18 and an older sister, Laura, who is 22. Wil has his father’s good looks but not his father’s sensible haircut. He’s into surfing and snowboarding and I seem to recall him once telling me that he was planning on working in the snowfields this winter. I don’t really remember, I was too busy thinking about sucking his prick. All the girls in the group think he is a total hottie. Come to think of it, Trisha’s Dad is a bit of a spunk as well, for an old guy. One of the girls once said that if all the famous people were removed from the Earth and she had to have sex with a much older man, she’d fuck Mr. Appleby. The rest of us agreed much to Trish’s horror.

Laura, Trish’s sister, works as a dental nurse and models part-time, swimwear and underwear mostly. She is engaged to a sportsman who looks in pretty good shape. I met him once; a body that had been sculpted by days in the gym that made me think very naughty things. Laura is stunning; you can see in her what Trish will turn into. Blonde hair, blue eyes and a firm body that has men suffering whiplash every time she walks pass them. She is a stunner and she knows it. I remember I caught my Dad checking her out when she came to pick Trish up from my house one afternoon. Can’t say I blame him, she was wearing pants that hugged her butt so tightly you could see every twitch of her perfect ass. You could also tell that she had been wearing a thong because there were no visible panty lines. Either that or she wasn’t wearing underwear. And with a bottom that men would kill to eat off, who would blame her if she went commando? I must admit, it was good to see Dad checking her out, it meant he was still active downstairs. My mother had left him, us, when I was 12 and my younger brother was 9. Of the group, I am the only one from a broken home (although I think Charlie’s parents are a little rocky).

Charlene Maples, or Charlie as we call her, is probably the visual reason we get our name. She dresses like a tart and loves the attention she receives. Charlie is, it is safe to say, the embodiment of what people like to term ‘a slut’. As a group we know that if Charlie is flirting with a guy, by the end of the night, that guy will be a little lighter on his feet. Charlie will report back to us within 24 hours about his cock, it’s length, width, whether he came a lot or a little, how she made him cum and how long it took her to bring him to climax. I never tire of her stories, they always make me wet and cause me to daydream in class.

Charlie is also the queen when it comes to intercourse. Since she lost her virginity at the end of last year she had slept with 4 more guys bringing her total to 5 fucks – which is all they were. A few of the guys at school called her ‘the bike’but I think she plays up to that and makes them think she is easy and has just about fucked every guy in school. As it turns out, Charlie has only had sex with 3 guys from school. The other 2 came in the form of a guy from another school and some bloke who picked her up at the beach one day. Trish was with her that day and swears that the guy was in his twenties but I guess when he saw Charlie in her skimpy black bikini he probably wasn’t too worried about her age.

Charlie maintains he was the best fuck she’s had so far. An hour of raunch that ended with 15 minutes (longer than any guy at this school could last for) of carnal, animal sex where he did her in a couple of positions she’d never even dreamed of. All topped off with a thick cock that she had gagged on when she tried to blow him and had hurt her tight pussy as much as it had pleasured it. Charlie said she was bloody glad he hadn’t been the one to de-flower her. Still, Charlie is only 16 and her snatch has hardly been worked in over the course of her short life. So, while she maintains this dude was huge, it is more likely that he had a nice, normal sized cock but had shown Charlie how it can be used like she hadn’t experienced before. So, while the title ‘the bike’ isn’t quite accurate, it is fair to say that Charlie is no longer in possession of a halo and certainly doesn’t mind pulling and sucking cock when the opportunity presents itself. She was just a little more careful about ‘going all the way’. Charlie has shoulder length black hair, black eyes, a sexy smile and the second biggest pair of tits in the group. The biggest rack belongs to, in my opinion, the ugliest member of our group.

Don’t get me wrong, Mel O’Connor wasn’t a bag-on-the-head horror movie, her strawberry-blonde hair looks great and she has green eyes that always sparkle with mischief (especially when being checked out by a guy) but she is part of a group where each member is good looking. In the case of Trish and Jo, very good looking. What Mel does have that the rest of us don’t, however, is a big set of jugs. And Mel makes sure that everyone can see them by wearing the tightest T-shirts and sweaters she can. Today she is shameless, a white T-shirt that is clearly 2 sizes too small and I’m surprised she actually bothered with the bra. But there is one thing teenage boys love - tits.

One time, a few months back, we were all drinking at Charlie’s house and, after 3 or 4 shots we were all a little tipsy. I looked Mel in the eye and said ‘Mel, those are great tits’. We all laughed but then I said ‘can we see them?’ Without batting an eyelid Mel whips off her top and shows the rest of us her impressive bust. Big but still very firm – the joys of 16 – with large brown nipples which were standing erect indicating that Mel was somewhat turned on by parading her puppies. We later found out they are 36D, enough to make a 16 year old boy cream his pants. Mel also is a player, courtesy of those impressive globes of hers. A lot of horny boys want a piece of Mel and Mel is happy to accommodate. She’s a couple of roots behind Charlie (and equal with me – but I don’t share that, except with Trish) and plans to catch Charlie by year’s end.

But Charlie, Mel and Jo are really bit players in the tale I want to tell. I just need to give you the background so you understand what goes on in this group. You probably think that Charlie and Mel teen mothers in waiting. You are probably scratching your head wondering how Jo is involved in a crowd like this. Well, every group has a misfit, in our case you probably think that Trish is a bit high brow for us as well. You’d be wrong. Trish is probably the biggest slut of us all. I think the reason I keep picturing Jo as a sexual dynamo is because she and Trish are so similar. What the other girls don’t know is that Trish would put them to shame, she just doesn’t boast about it.

When you look at Trish you see this pure, golden haired child. A real beauty queen who does no wrong in the eyes of her parents. Gets good marks, plays her chosen sports well. Is popular, although moving in a questionable crowd. It is because of those things people don’t see her as she really is and Trish doesn’t really want it to be known. Just like she wouldn’t want it known that she has had a different cock filling her pretty mouth over the last 4 weekends. Two different guys last Saturday alone. Trish has just graduated from swallowing cum to letting guy’s unload onto her face and she loves it. I know this because she tells me all about it. How big or small the guy is, whether he cums a lot or a little, what the jizz tastes like and if it is thick and creamy or fluid and milky. Trish has become the blow-job queen.

At first I didn’t think Trish was slutty. Like most others I considered Charlie and Mel to be the more out there of the group, especially in the last 7-8 months. I don’t include myself here even though I lost my virginity guy who still lives 5 houses down from me, my Dad and my brother. I have since screwed a couple of other guys, one from school here and a guy I met on holidays a few months back on the Spring Break.

Like Trish though, I love to suck cock, to pull cock, to see a guy spurt cum everywhere, to feel a guy cum in my mouth. I love the feeling of it and the power of it. Make no mistake, oral sex is powerful, certainly more powerful than a simple hand-job, hell a guy can give himself one of those, and possibly more powerful than fucking. But I digress, I was discussing Trish.

One day, the same day when Charlie had proclaimed that she would fuck Trisha’s Dad and we agreed, Mel had said she’d love to know if the Appleby men were well hung as well as handsome. We looked at Trish who said, “how would I know?” A red rag to a bull. I suggested that she find out for us since she was living under the same roof as them. She just stared at us like we were retarded. She wasn’t going to check out her father and brother’s crotches, that was gross. We all laughed and kept making fun of her about it but eventually we moved on.

The following week Trish came up to me and said, “they are”. I looked at her blankly and she proceeded to tell me how she had “walked in” on both her brother and then later her father as they were getting out of the shower to check out the family jewels. Trish even told me that Wil had been semi-aroused and that seeing her brother in this state had kind of turned her on. I was shocked, not only had Trish found out, she had confessed that it had turned her on. It was kinky and totally unexpected and I felt a dampness between my legs almost immediately. I also got the feeling that maybe there was a side to Trish that none of us knew about.

Over the coming weeks I had probed Trish and had found out that she had been a real quiet achiever. A couple of fucks but her cock sucking was matched only by my own performances. There were a few guys from school but no one had believed their stories about being on the receiving end of a blowjob from Trish Appleby. Trish might move with the sluts of St. Helens but she was too much of a goody two-shoes and too snobby to allow a dick in her mouth. There were guys from her sporting clubs, friends of Wil’s and even the odd stranger here and there. Trish told me that she liked older guys, which I did as well, and loved big cock – what girl doesn’t? Her tales blew my mind and totally turned me on.

The story of her sucking off one of Wil’s mates in the front seat of a car at the drive-in while another guy sat in the back watching them and jerking off had turned me on so much that I had to go to the toilets later that day to finger myself. She had no fear when it came to sex, especially oral sex. That fearlessness, coupled with my own love of cock, prompted me to issue Trish the blowjob challenge. It was only open to Trish and I, the other girls wouldn’t stand a chance despite what they thought of themselves. A three-month time frame, the girl who has sucked the most cock in three months will be the undisputed bj queen. A points system was in place, 1 point for guys at school – considered easy targets, 3 points for people outside of school and 10 points if you managed to get video footage of the act. Not that we didn’t trust each other’s word but rather it added some extra spice to the contest.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"