Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-08-2003, 07:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to BrokenArrow
Close Siblings

God she could lick pussy! I came for the thrid time that night but felt quite guilty. This was supposed to be her time. So I returned my tongue to her damp pussy lips and sucked each in turn in between my teeth.I could not believe we ended up like this. Myself in a 69 with my sister while my brother drove his cock into her virgin ass. I reached back and massaged his balls as he slwoly slid his cock in and out of my sister. Meanwhile i began to tongue fuck her pussy. I loved the taste of cum from her boyfried who only hours ago took away her virginity after my much needed couching. And you thought I would be guilty fucking my siblings. Not a chane. We are way to close for that...
I have been leeting my brother fuck me much longer than i fuck my sister, but I will start there because this is, afterall her night. A few months ago, just after her eighteenth birthday, I was starlted awake. Turning from my slumber I watched as my sister sttod with her back arched and her hand buried deep in her crotch. I was mezmerized as she was fingering her pussy. The smell of sex was filling the air. My sister, Sierra, grabbed a pillow and shoved it into he mouth to quell the noises that disturbed my sleep. She looked so sexy, burrying to fingers, then three into her cunt. Sierra then took her other hand and begint o pull oon her clit. It looked so georgus and huge. I have never been attracted to women, but I wanted to reach out and rub herto orgasm.
I just lay there and watched. She pumped and pumped, Then suddenly her face turn red, her back arched one last time, and she sank into her sheets.
"Dd you have fun sis," I whispered across the room. She gasped in emarrasment and rolled over. Our room was in the top floor of a small ranch, and decorated in the pink flowers of a much forgotten era. I know knew my little sis was a woman. A woman who enjoyed her body.
"Don't worry. Everyone does it. You can't get laid all the time. And you have to be intimate with your little flower," I tried to console her.
She said nothing and pulled the sheets over her head. I settled back into bed enjoying the emabarrasment i cuased, but being a good sis I decided i would make it up to her.
The next night we got ready for bed. There was a definite tension in the room. In the small room it was impossible not to get in each other's way. My sister was clearly avoiding me. She finshed brushing her hair and headed to the west side of the room to her bed. Sierra reached around and turned off the light in the room. I decided tonight would be the night I made it up to her. I slid my panties down my legs, and began to gently pet my pussy. I did not finger my little kitty but just felt her presence. I reached up and turned on my nightlight. I then sat up and spread my legs wide for the world to see.
Sierra at this point was still facing the wall unbeknownst to my activites. It was then that i sank the first finger into my cunt. It was instanly glistening with my wetness.
"OOOOhh," I sighed. My sister turned over and a look of horror shot across her face.
"What are you doing," she said in disgust.
"Do not be ashamed," I responded, "just watch and learn."
I sucked on my free hand and slid it across my chest down to my clit. I circled the button and used my other hand to assualt my cunt. That warm feeling began to apread across my body as the look of disgust began to wain from my sister. She no starred in amazement.
In between my panting I said, "fucking yourself is natural. You need to enjoy it. Pull on you clit, fuck your slit. Ooh that's it.Yeah baby...fuck my pussy." I began to forget that my sister was there and just concentrated on cumming. Then i felt my pussy walls tighten against my fingers and collapsed back on the bed.
"Good night, Sierra," I said and turned off the night light.
The next day was awkaward as we got ready for college. We both attened the local community college, and had classes at the same time. My sister ran to the shower to avoid talking to me.
"Don't take to long fucking yourself," I said. There was no response.
That night, the next, and the following night. I repeated the ritual. Fingering myself in full display to my sister. At first she completly avoided the show, but i noticed her glancing occasionaly. Then on that fourth night she watched me with strong intent in her eyes. t was then that I noticed the sheets ruslting on her bed. Sierra, trying her best to hide her adventures, was busy rubbing her crotch under the sheet. Not for too long, but I could tell she wanted to get off.
The next day at breakfast. We were chatting again. Of course the conversation, returned to boys. Sierra knew I had been arguing with my boyfriend for cheating on me.
"So how is things with Brian?" she asked.
"Ohh he is trying to say he did not cheat on me since he only went down on that slut. You know the old its not cheatin if your eatin thing."
"Ewww gross," she responded, "break up with him."
"I would, but he has such a huge cock, I think I want it a few times before I leave his ass. Besides I have a plan to get back at him."
"I can't believe you talk so dirty," Sierra said with contempt on her voice.
"Ohh don't be such a prude. What about you? Your man fuck you yet."
"Noooo, I have not MADE LOVE yet. In fact I am a virgin," she claimed.
"Oh. I am sorry," i said matter of factly, "you don't know what you are missing. He ever go down on you?"
"No, eee, but he had fingered me," she stated proudly.
"No wonder you been fucking yourself. You need some."
Sierra said, "Shut up, and you should masterbate in private. Not in front of me, teasing me."
"Ohh really, I saw you touching yourself when I had my fingers burried in my pussy."
"Noo, ahh, I did not," she stammered and turned red.
"yes you did, Sierra, you got hot and bothered when I was fucking myself. It is alright enjoy masterbation. It sex with somebody who nevers gets a headache or never says no.
"Whatever, " Sierra said. She grabbed her books and headed to the door.
Later that night I decided to have some fun again. We got ready for bed and Sierra turned off the main light. I turned on my nightlight, dropped my pants, and began my adventures again.
I was moaning loudly. Trying to get Sierra's attention.
"Oooh that's it right there. Come on cum for me." It was then that Sierra turned around. "Come on Sierra, let me show you how to really come."
"I don't know that's gross. I mean we are sisters. I don't wanna watch yopu do THAT," Sierra said with hesitance filling the room quicker than the aoura of sex.
"Who better to teach you then you sister. That is what I am for," I retorted. Sierra slowly sat up and spread her legs. She dropped her pantied to the floor and closed her legs tight.
"Open up, let me see," I said. Sierra spread her legs and I began my instruction. "First lick your fingers, get them real wet." I seductivley took my hand in mouth. Sucking my fingers like a small cock. "Then just become familair with your pussy. My sister's cunt was much harrier than my nicely trimmed cunny, but she began to floow my lead and stroked her slit. I then had her take one finger and run it from her asshole to clit. She hestaiated at me mentioning her brown rosebud but did as she was told.
"Now sink a finger into your pussy. I began to finger fuck my pussy but my eyes wer watching Sierra who began to fuck herself too. Her head tilted back and revealed the most beautiful neck that seemed to reach for the heavens. Huh what was I thinking I was teasing my sister not geeting off on her, but I could not squash the feeling. I was so hot watching her finger herself. I then told her to use another finger and then a third.
"Now play with your clit till you cum, " I shouted. I then forgot anyone was in the room as I began tomake myself cum. "Yes Sierra, cum for me, make me get off, fuck yourself. Thats it." Then I came.
"Yes Sierra I love you." Then I flicked off the light and we both fell asleep, although I doubt Sierra was dreaming of my trimmed cunt.
The next night we got ready for bed. Sierra was hesitating. She dropped her nightgown over her naked body, and asked, "Julia can we do it again. I wanna learn more."
"Sure I said but come sit next to me. I wanna check your technique up close. Make sure you are cumming for your big sis, Julia."
"I dunno, Julia, that;s weird."
"Who cares Sierra, were sisters we love each other. Come on."
Sierra slowly got up and came up to me. She sat on the bed next to me and I asked her to undress. She slid the nightgown off of her skin and revealed the most perfect body. She did get the bigger tits. That bitch, but she was beautiful. I then repeated last nights antics, and watched my sister. She was so close to me I could see her juices glistening on her fingers. The sight of her cream made me a wanton slut. I realized I needed my little 18 year old sister.
"No you will never cum fingering that slow. Here let me do it." I took my hand and sucked the juices off my finer. Enjoying the taste of my own cum. I then placed my hand at the top of her bush to guage her reaction."
"Relax, sis its only incest if we kiss, everything else is simply an education." With that she opened her legs to me and I began to finger her pussy. I started by slowly outlining her pussywith my fingers. I then pushed at her clit. Suddenly i took two fingers and dove them into her waiting pussy. That is when it all started. That night for the first time I made my sidter cum.
When I finished, I took her hand in mine and placed it on top of my pussy. She let our hands sit there and then I grinded our hands against my pelvis, and with my other handrubbed her perfect tits. The action got her nipples her hard. They were hughe, and then it happened. She sunk her hand into my cunt and fucked me till I came.
The next dya was quite awkward. We barley spoke. In fact over the next week we never really talked. Thern when I was lying in bed I heard her rustle.
"Julia, what is it like to fuck a guy?"
"Well ierra, it is divine. You think fingers feel good in your cunt, you can not imagine a tongue let alone a cock," I responded.
"You let people lick you.. you know.. down there," she asked.
"Of course someties I can cum morewith a little tongue action. Why don't you just do it with your man."
"It's easy you want me to show you how?" I asked with a grin creeping across my face and a burning feeling lighting in my cunt."
"Would you?"
"Of course, Julia but it will require us to touch and lay in bed and well fuck."
"Thats okay as long as there is no kissing, right sis. Then it is just educational. right?"
"Sierra I am just teaching you besides t will make you irrestible then be a bumbling dead fuck. I promise no kissing, and I won't hurt."

To be continued....
Old 12-08-2003, 08:18 PM

"Okay," Sierra agreed.
"Well go to the bedroom and get ready. There is something I need to get," I said bluntly.
"What?" She asked.
"Well a dick, sis, you can't get fucked without a cock, sily."
Sierra looked perplexed but she began to trust, or follow my orders. I could not tell. There was always a fine line of respect and obedience between Sierra and myself. I crept down the stairs and into the kitchen. I could not think of what to use for my faux penis, but then it the idea grew on me. I was in the kitchen. I headed over to the fridge, as quitely as I could hoping not to wake my father and my brother, even though I knew HER would be interested. The light from the fridge filled the room as I opened the crisper drawere. MMMH, so many choices. Well she was new so I grabbed a carrot, but I also took up a cuc so I could really make her hollar. Then as quitely as I could I ran back up the stairs.
I found Sierra tucked into my bed, the sheets tightly pulled up to her chin masking her beautiful body. "Okay, the first rule of good sex is not to be embarrased by your body. Take that sheet down. Sierra removed the sheet and I looked on in amazment. She was geogus. Her long red hair flowed down off her head like a volcano of creation and it framed her perfect tits wonerfully. They rose as she breathed heavily, Her large aeroles puckering off her chest. She had a scuplted body, from basketabsll, that led down to a beautiful and full shaved cunt. She shaved her cunt! It must be to impress me, or one up me. You know sisters.
"Do you like it," she asked.
"I love it. You are so beautiful. Emrace your sexuality!" I answered. I crawled over to the bed and lied down next to her. For a few minutes of eternity we just sat and hugged. I gazed into her eyes and brushed my fingers through her hair. " I love you sis, and I am going to teach you to fuck like a freak."
Old 12-08-2003, 09:24 PM

"Now Sierra the first thing you have to know about sex is that it is like any movie, or epic story. You need to let tension build, have rising action, then the climax. At first let the man take control. They like this, then assert yourself. Be the antaganist, and make them cum."
"How do I do this, Julia," Sierra inquired.
"Well let me show you, I will play your man. It will be easier if you refer to me as your boyfriend, or at least think of me as a cock weilding horn dog."
Sierra laughed and this seemed to break the tension. I figured it was now or never. "First the man will play with your tits and then travel down to your pussy." I hugged her hard and began to nead her breats. She was arching her back into mine as we spooned each other. I pulled on her nipples and a sigh escaped from somewher deep in her soul. I could tell she was like me and very nipple sensitive. I let my right hand slide down from her breast and find Sierra's prize. I quickly began to finger her pussy while still rubbing her left breast. I teased her though and removed my hand to grind her pelvic bone.
"The key is to tell him what you want. Onve he knows he is getting laid they are all yours. A man who want sex is more predictable than the sun."
"Just shut up and fuck me, drop the analogies, and teach me sis," Sierra responded. In essence showing the assertiveness I was trying to bring out.
"Next he will strip you and get you naked and start to suck on your breasts..."
"but you said no kissing.."
"Sierra, do what your told I am not kissing you on the lips, but I need to teachyo how to control your man." With that I began to devour her breasts. Sucking them. I began by licking at the base feeling their weight on my tongue. Meanwhile i used my fingers to tweak her enlarged nipples.
"Yes suck my tits! That's it yes suck them." I continued my tongue assualt and began to force as much of each breast into my breast.
"Great Sierra, now you are hot and bothered push my head into your cunt. Force me, to go down."
"but.."
"Dammit Sierra, I know what I am talking about men can't last, welll most of them, and you wnat to make sure you get off BEFORE they get any. If you want you can stroke him while he fingers you but as soon as you are naked push his head into your pussy." I felt Sierra push on my head. I let her left breast slip from my mouths gasrp and traced my tongue down her stomach. I was stilly greedily fingering her pussy when my tongue reached her clit. I laid mt tongue flat against her button, and slwly likcked down to her asshole. She jumped a little not expecting me to go there. I left that alone, for another lesson.I then followed the same slow path back to her clit. At that point i took her clitty between my teeth and flick it with all my furry with my tongue. My fingers darted in and out of her pussy fucking her fast and hard. I could not believe I was tasting pussy, and my sister' at that. I mean I had been fucking my brother for months but I wasn't gay, was I? Whatever I was I was still hot, and loved the taset of pussy.
After bringing Sierra to the edge of cumming I relased her clit and then began to suck each of her labia into my mouth and slowly nibbling on each. I just did what i liked but more expressivley like a man. I tehn used one hand to spread her lips. It was time for her to get tongue fucked. As soon as my tongue entered her pussy her back arched in her first orgasm. I continued to fuck her with her tongue till she came again. I then slid back up her body.
"Oh my god! That was amzing. I can't wait tobe eaten out. I'llmake hime do just what you did. I had two orgasams," Sierra said. I rubbed her eye cheek bones and gazed into her eyes.
"Are you ready to get fucked now. To have my cock slide into you?"
"Yes shove your cock, into my pussy!"
"Not so fast sierra don't you want to go down on me? To suck your first cock?"
"I don't know how. Please just fuck me. Alright we will do that lesson tommorow. You promise"
Sierra hesiated. "Do you promise you will suck my cock tommorow," I said.
"Yes. I will do anything just teach me to fuck."
I reached under the bed and grabbed the carrot. I figured I would start small since it was her first time I placed it at the the enttrance to my pussy, and began to fuck myself."
"Eww, you gonna you that?" she asked.
"Well you don't have a stap on do you? Did not think so. This will have to do. Just imagine its attached to me. I just got to get it wet. I shoved the veggie in and out of my cunt a few more times. "Now I will hold it like a cock, my hand might get in the way, but use your imagination. We will start with the missionary position. I think it is virgin law."
I lay Sierra down on her back and kneeled above her. I then slowly laid closer to her untill my cock touched her cunt. I could not lay completley down because I had to hold my cock erect, but I slid into her pussy. She winced a little bit at the pain, but I enetered slowly.
"The key is make sure you are having fun, Sierra. This will hurt at first. Bteer you get it out of the way here at screwing school though." I then picked up the pace and let the carrot slip deeper into her. The feeling of having a cock was amzing. I felt so pwerful. I was in control.
I got as close to being as possible without my hand hurting her. I used my free hand to rub on one breast as i sucked on the other.
"Mmmh, Yes fuck me.It doesn't hurt anymore. fuck me. fuck me fuck me."
"Okay Sierra once you are getting into it start to rub your clit. Men love to watch you play with yourself and it ensures once again you get off." Sierra wasted no time in heading my advice. She quickly rubbed her clit, and it had an immediate effect. She began to moan louder and louder.
"shhhh, you want to wake up Greg."
"Sorry, its just you got me so hot," Sierra apologized.
"Good that's when you switch position. We will just cover the basic three tonight." I pulled the carrot from her cunt and told her to ask for it doggy style.
"Sierra, you get it real deep this way, but you have to beg for it men love to here you beg."
She sat on her back silent. "I said beg."
"Please fuck me doggy style. Please put your cock back in me," like a good girl she did what she was told.
"okay Sierra get on all fours, and look back at me. It s really hot if you reach underself and spread your pussy lips."
Sierra was able to balance on her elbows and spread her cuntlips for me. It was the first time I had such an upclose look at her, or anyones pussy for that matter. It was glistening and beautiful. Her swollen lips hung down framing a beautiful flower.
"Julia, fuck ME!"
"Oh sorry," and I drove the cock into her pussy hard. I pumped fast over and over again. I was even able to raise slightly over her and even put the fat end of the carrot into my own cunt. Not far, but enough to feel it. It was great.
"Yes that's it fuck me"
"ohh you wnat me to put my cock into you. You like me fucking you."
"Yes dont stop, Julia, fuck me."
I then pulled thecock out of her and told Julia it was time to try the last position. I laid down on the bead and told Julia to implae herself on my cock, but first I drove it into my own pussy a few times. "Get on, ride my cock make me cum."
Julia did just that. I was laying flat and she sat on my cock. I instructed her this was the time she fucked the men. Julia began to grind back inforth against the carrot whcih by now was all the wayinto her cunt. I began to meet her with my own thrusts. I quixkly sta up and suked on her breats as she bagan to cum.
Julia stopped moving and just sat on my cock. I sucked her breast as she let out a sigh of orgasm. Her head titled backand I let the carrot fall from my grasp. The cliches in her pussy held the carrot in place! I was amazed. I just sat and hugged her. She stood, the carrotslipped from her pussy making the strangest noise. Sierra just got up walked to her bed, and silently turned off the light. She quickly fell to into rest
I meanwhile, took the carrot and decided to fuck myself to sleep. I stroked in my pussy a few times then remebered someting. the Cucumber, and I have never had a DP. Eventhough my brother, and on ex boyfriend had fucked my ass I never had felt both. I reached over and took some moisturizer. I applied it to the carrot and let it mix with mine and my sisters cunt juices. I reached back. Spread my ass checks, and gently coaxed it in. I felt tight, and didn't go to far , but it felt good to have a cock in my ass. I then reached under the bed grabbed the cucumber and shoved it in my pussy. I fell off of all fours and collapsed on my side. I would twist the carrot as I pumped my pussy. I had anal sex but never really loved it never came, but this was different. Maybe it was fucking my sister. Maybe it was the pressure on my vaginal wall or oabably both. Whatever it was I came and came hard. I pulled the cocks out of me and fell into my pillows.
Old 12-08-2003, 09:26 PM

Comments Welcome

This is my first story. Comments welcome.

Stay tuned for a cock sucking lesson, find out when Greg began to fuck Julia, and then discover how he ends up in Sierra's ass while Julia lickes her cunt.
Old 02-09-2004, 11:14 PM

I woke up sore, nand like a beacon the veggies slept on my pillow. A beacon to remeber last nights ecstacy.
I glanced over at my sister. Sh was still fast asleep. Her legs were wrapped around the blanket framing her still reddend pussy. She looked so beautiful. So peaceful. I could not imagine that last night I had made love to my sister. Hell, I fucked her with a cucumber! Yet today, well something was different. As I saw the sunlight bounce from her body and the new morning air paint freshness on her body. I was moved. Last night we have shared something. At first I enjoyed the control. Knowing I could make my sister fuck me, but today I wanted to share her soul with mine. To unite.
I stood out of bed letting the blanket slideoff my body. i starred at my beuatiful breasts as I took each step over to my new lover. My sleeping beauty. I wanted her to suckle them, suck them as my proverbial child.
I knelt by her bed and stared at her slumber. A person asleep revelas much more of their sole. Their conscience is not awake to hide their emotions. All I saw as I watched my sister travel through dreamland was her innocence. Dis I steal it i thought as i stroked her smooth blonde hair. "No," I thought I shared a gift. A gift only the two of us could ever have.
I looked down at her pussy. It was squeezed tight between her two firm thighs. I could not belive I now that thought of a pussy as deliscous, but at that moment I wanted nothing more. Her two lips stood puffed out, a perfect picutre, a fountain of youth.
I leaned down, and with the tip of my tongue, gently licked her exposed slit.She stirred slightly but di not awkae. I did it again, just letting the top of my tongue hang on her love petal like a morning due. My sister awoke and moaned slightly . She took her hand and began to massage my head as she fell back somewhere between ecstacy and sleep.
Her pussy was now well moistened by my gentle touches of the tongue. I now pressed my tongue itno her hole. She moaned again. Freeing my hands I decided to pick up the pace. I took my hand and spread her puccy lips. I then took my tongue and licked her entire exposed canal before I drove my tongue into her. Her back arched as I began to make love to her. I pulled my mouth from her crotch an inserted two finers into her pussy.
With my other hand, I pulled the hood back on her clit. I then clamped down on her love button with my teeth and flicked it with my tongue. As her body quivered around my fingers, I would pick up the pace to alter to her moods. It then, without truly awakening. My little sister began to come for me. I felt her lock around my fingers and then... well she just sighed and turned over to face the wall. I stood, pulled the sheet off of her and craeled into bed next to her. I knew when I awoke, and looked out the picture window that framed our room the world would look different. It would be a little briter.