Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-30-2005, 07:52 PM

Fucked Hot Mom

This happend when I was 19 years old. My mother was 36.Mom was a barmaid and one hot number. Dad and mom split up a few years before this happend.Mom is about 5ft. 10 and has red hair and is 38ccup tits and has a nice tight ass she keeps herself ingood shape. I did't think about fucking her until I saw her fucking one of her menfreinds. I came home about 4am one night and heard low moaning as I walked down the hall to my room.The door to mom's room was half open.I looked into the room and saw mom getting fucked by this guy Tom. OHH!! Tom fuck me.Mom said as his cock slipped in and out of her wet pussy.I tried to stop looking but my dick wouldn't let me Her tit's where bounceing around as he fucked his fuckpole into her dripping cunt. I took my hard dick out and slowly strocked it. I watched my mother's pussy lips go in and out as his thick cock thrusted into her. OHH! shit I'm going to cum Tom said Yes,Yes so am I mom said. Shoot that hot load into my cunt. Tom drove his cock balls deep into her hot sucking lovehole and shot his seed deep into her cunt.I mom was cumming allso I could see the juices seeping out of her pussy. Thats all it took I shot my hot load of scum onto the door and floor. I went to my room and laid on the bed. I felt guilty about what I did. Well about 20 minutes I heard Tom leave.I got up and went to see if everything was ok. I walked over to moms room and looked in. Mom was laying there her pussy wide open. Love juices still dripping down into the crack of her ass.She was sleeping or was she out cold from drinking to much? I said MOM! MOM! are you ok? No responce.I went to the bed and covered her with a sheet. I started to leave but I just couldn't stop thinking about moms sweet looking pussy. I went back and shook her she just laid there. I picked up the sheet until just her cunt was showing. I kneeled down and kissed her pussy lips. I slowly started to lick and suck cunt she moaned as I ate her sweet pussy. My cock was as hard as hell and I was hot for a fuck I stood up and got between moms thighs. I pulled her ass to the edge of the bed she still didn't move. I looked down and watched as I slipped the head of my cock into her. I almost came as I felt the hot wetness of moms cunt as my cock sunk into her until my balls slapped her ass.

I fucked into her not careing if she woke up.She moaned as my cock fucked into her .Her cunt got hotter and it felt like it was sucking the scum up out ofy balls.I felt myload shooting up my dick and into mom. I shoved my cock into her as deep as I could and unloaded every drop of babyseed that was in my balls.I kept my cock in her until it went soft and slipped out. I pulled the sheet backdown and went back to my room.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-16-2005 at 11:54 PM.