Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-28-2004, 07:09 AM

Kate and Rebecca (Part Two)

Over the next couple of weeks, I waited anxiously for the next time that Rebecca would be out for the evening, in expectation of more to come. Kate was acting very coquettishly around me, winking and dressing provocatively around me, although she made no mention or hint towards what had happened between us. Finally, Rebecca mentioned that she'd like to stay over with Theresa again, this time for the whole weekend.
"Yes, I'm sure that'll be fine," my voice trembled as I tried to maintain my composure, "Theresa's parents don't mind, do they?"
"Well...", Rebecca hesitated, "They're going away for the weekend."
Normally I would have been a little uneasy about my daughter spending the weekend without supervision, but I only had one thing on my mind.
"Okay, well, I'm sure that I can trust you to behave yourself."
"Thanks, Daddy, you behave yourself too, okay?" she joked.
The irony wasn't lost on me.

Another Friday, sitting at work, waiting for the minutes to pass so I could get home. My cock ached as I wondered what Kate had planned for me. Her power over me was absolute, and I knew that what happened this evening would be completely her decision. I mused over the side of her that I'd seen this past couple of months, completely different from the sweet little girl that I had always considered her to be. I thought of her now as a sexual being; toying with me for her amusement. I couldn't imagine where she had learned the methods she used to seduce me, and I felt revulsed by the thought of her having been with another man, or more likely, boy. Finally, five o' clock arrived. I murmured my goodbyes to the rest of the office, and made my way home.

My hand shook as I attempted to unlock the door. I heard it being unlocked from the inside, and the door slowly opened. Kate was standing before me, wearing a black halterneck top, and a light blue skirt. She gave me an affectionate kiss on the cheek.
"Dinner's on the table, sweetheart", she purred, adopting the manner of the perfect housewife.
She led me by the hand to the dining room, where a sumptous dinner lay waiting on the table.
"I hope you're hungry?"
"Starving. I didn't even know you could cook." I stammered.
"Well, I learnt pretty quickly. I wanted to make this weekend special, because..." she paused, "Well, you know."
We sat down to dinner and exchanged small talk. After dinner, we moved through to the sitting room, and settled down on the sofa to watch a film. Kate poured us a couple of glasses of wine. As the film started, she rested her head on my shoulder, and I toyed with her blonde curls. As the film continued, I could feel her heart beating against my chest. The film moved on to a steamy love scene, which I couldn't help but consider to be part of her plan.
"Daddy?" she whispered, moving her hand to my thigh.
"Yes baby?"
"Would it be okay if I..." she stopped, as if she had suddenly lost her courage.
"It's okay baby, you know you can ask me anything." I whispered in her ear.
"... if I slept with you tonight?"
My heart lept. "Of course, Kate, if that's want you want."
"It is. Is it what you want?" she asked nervously.
"More than you could imagine. The film seemed to take an age to finish. Kate started to tidy up, but I told her to leave it 'till morning.
"Okay. Um, are you ready to go to bed?"
"Yes, sweetheart."
We slowly ascended the staircase, my hand resting on her hip. As we passed her bedroom, she ducked in, saying that she'd be through in a minute. I went in to my room, and sat expectantly on the edge of the bed. She came through, clasping a bag. Wandering over to the bed, she kissed me gently, and removed several candles from her bag, which she set about spreading around the room and lighting. She turned, still holding her bag, and headed for the en-suite bathroom.
"Get undressed, I'll be through in a minute."
I took off my clothes, and settled under the covers. Several minutes passed, and Kate emerged from the bathroom, wearing a black silk chemise.
"My god, Kate, you look beautiful." I said, breathless.
"Do you like it?" she smiled, stroking the flimsy fabric. I nodded my approval.
"Good," she purred, "I bought it especially for you."
With that, she navigated under the covers, and once again rested her head on my shoulder. My hands moved over her body, alternating between the smooth silk and her soft skin. Her breathing deepened as I caressed her breasts. Her hand moved between my legs and discovered my rigid cock.
"Oh Daddy, you're all horny", she said, as if it were all my own fault.
"You always make me horny, baby."
"Well, I shouldn't let my lover go to sleep unsatisfied, I suppose." She gave a flirtatious grin.
The idea of being Kate's lover got me so excited. She pulled back the sheets and drew the back over her fingernails over the spine of my prick. After teasing me for a while, she knelt on all fours between my legs, revealing her generous cleavage underneath the black silk, and kissed the twitching head of my penis.
"I love you, Daddy."
"I love you too, Baby."
With that, she started sucking on my prick, using her hand to increase my enjoyment. I stretched to fondle her breasts between my legs, and could barely open my eyes, the pleasure was so great. My hands moved under the fabric, and toyed with her erect nipples. Her rhythm speeded up, and I could barely hold back. She released my prick from her mouth, and knelt up, removing her chemise, and revealing her large, pale breasts, and a small pair of black lace panties.
"I love sucking your big hard cock, Daddy." she said, nervously.
"You are so fucking sexy, Kate." I said, struggling for breath.
She smiled, and once again lowered her head on to me, alternately licking and sucking my rock-hard member. I closed my eyes, trying to commit every detail of this moment to memory. As I opened them, and looked down at my little Kate, I saw that her previously unoccupied hand was inside her panties, as she frantically pleasured herself. That was the final straw, and I released my load in to her somewhat surprised mouth. She swallowed it down, and moved up beside me, her hand still between her legs, but moving slowly this time, as if to avoid drawing attention to her own state of arousal.
"Dad, you make me so horny, I can hardly bear it." she said, clearly feeling very emotional.
"I'm so glad, baby. The only thing that makes me happier than you giving me pleasure, is the thought of giving pleasure to you."
"Do you really mean that, Daddy?" she enquired, throwing her arms around me in delight.
"Of course baby, I want you to be happy." I stroked her hair and kissed her cheek.
"Dad..." she enquired, once again pausing, but eventually summoning the courage to continue. "What would make me really happy would be ... for you to touch me ... down there."
I kissed her gently, and then gently pulled back her head so I could look her in the eye.
"That would make me happy too, Kate."
I traced my hand down between her breasts, and over her stomach. She impulsively tensed as I neared her pussy, and I paused, but she relaxed. I continued my way down, eventually sliding my hand over her panties and between her legs. She moaned, and I began to stroke her.
"That feels amazing, sweetheart." she sighed.
I moved my hand up, and under her panties, finding a neatly trimmed bush, and then her engorged, soaking pussy. I teased my hand up and down her slit, and then began to rub her clit.
"Keep going Daddy, I feel ... Oh, don't stop ... "
I pulled off her panties, and resumed my action. Kate's hips began to sway up and down. I stopped and repositioned myself between her legs. Kate looked at me in anticipation. Smiling, I lowered my head between her legs and began to lick. My cock had grown rigid again with the sight of my daughter's pleasure. I stroked the entrance to her pussy with my index finger, and Kate murmured something undecipherable under her breath. Slowly, I edged inside her. She was incredibly tight, but so wet that there was little resistance. Kate gasped, and held her breath for a second, but relaxed again. I held my finger motionless inside her as l continued to lick her, so she could get used to the feeling, but she began to buck her hips, and slide herself up and down my finger. I knew at that moment that her power over me was broken. She was no longer the tease and temptress, and I was no longer the man controlled by the inability to resist his own carnal feelings. From now on, we were two people who needed each other equally; sexually, emotionally, in all possible ways.

She pulled herself off my finger, and tugged on my shoulders, pulling me up level with her. We kissed passionately, and she felt between our legs for my cock.
"Oh Daddy, I never knew... I never knew anything could feel so good."
"Oh baby, I love you. Did you come?"
"No, not yet. But I'm going to. Daddy, I want you to fuck me."
"Oh Katie, are you sure?" I asked out of respect and concern, but dreaded an answer in the negative.
"Yes, so sure. But be gentle, I've never ..."
I smiled in reassurance that I understood, and kissed her softly. I manouvered myself to her dripping hole, and held my cock against it. Kate closed her eyes in anticipation, and I slowly penetrated her. She shuffled in discomfort, and I halted halfway inside her, but looking in to her eyes, I saw only desire, and pushed the full length inside her. She moaned as I slowly rocked my hips, my cock gripped firmly by her tight, tight pussy. I increased the speed and force with which I moved inside her, and her moaning grew louder, and she started to thrust downwards in unison.
"Oh fuck, Daddy, fuck me with your big fat cock!" she screamed.
I briefly wondered where a virgin had learnt such language, but it got me ever hornier. Wanting to give her as much of an experience as possible, I rolled us both over so she was on top of me. She quickly found her position, and lifted her body on and off of my prick. She frantically pumped my cock, and then slowed, and twisted her hips, enjoying every inch of me. I held her waist, and slid my hands up and down her tight body.
"Oh god, Dad, your cock feels so good in my pussy." She groaned.
I could tell her thighs were beginning to tire, so I pulled her close to me, and rolled back on top. I thrusted in to her, and we stared in to each other's eyes.
"Daddy, I'm going to come." She screamed.
"Me too, baby... me too." I groaned.
With that, we grasped on to each other's moist bodies, and I fucked her deep with every stroke. Within seconds, I was coming inside her, and she grasped on to my back as she reciprocated. Slowly I pulled myself out of her, and we held each other in silence for a minute or two. She kissed me, and looked in to my eyes, as we reflected each others complete satisfaction.
"That was the most amazing moment of my life, Dad." she sighed.
"Don't worry, lover, we've got all weekend..."