Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-04-2003, 06:02 PM

Reno

Every year we go to Reno with my inlaws for a week of
gambling.

The hotel has a hot tub on each floor so I decided to go check it out. My MIL came along. We sat across from each other. Once in the hot tub I watched her boobs practically float out of her bikini top. She caught me looking and asked if I liked the view. I told her not to expect a lot of eye contact. We both laughed at that. While we were still laughing another couple entered the hot tub room. My MIL slid under my arm and placed her hand on my leg. I was already hard from looking at her boobs but this made me even harder. As we engaged in small talk with the other couple she slid her hand over my cock and started a massage! This was the first time in 15 years somebody other than my wife had touched my cock. It felt great and naughty all at the same time.

The other couple left so I took the opportunity to reach my arm into her bikini top and play with her nipples. No sooner that I pinched her nipples hard than she turned around and sat on my lap facing me. She popped her boobs out of her top and pulled my mouth to her nipple. I sucked for all I was worth taking her nipples into my mouth, flicking her nipples with my tounge, and massaging the other boob with my free hand. All the while she was grinding against my hard cock. I love boobs.

She pulled away and patted the tub top. Sit up here for a minute she told me. She pulled my trunks down and said "I've wanted to blow you forever." At least I'm pretty sure about the forever. My cock was in her mouth when she said blow. Her thumb and finger formed a ring which went right next to her lips. As my cock slid in and out of her mouth her ring followed with pressure. She'd pop me out our her mouth and lick and suck down the front of my cock. Every so often she would rise up out of the water and hold her boobs so I could titty fuck them. I told her I was about to cum and she buried my cock deep in her mouth. I shot my load into her mouth so hard my legs twitched.

She sat back with a big smile and put her boobs back. Let's go back to the room.

As I was walking back to the room it struck me I had just cheated on my wife for the first time. As we entered the room I heard a familier sound that took me a minute to place. The sound was my wife getting fucked. As I walked further into the room I saw my wife on her hands and elbows getting fucked doggy style by my father in law.

I stood for a minute in shock. My wife noticed me and asked "enjoy the blowjob?" "Yes", I replied. "Good" said my MIL, "Now it's my turn." The next I know she's on her hands and elbows and I'm fucking her doggy style.

Let me know if you'd like to hear about the rest of the week.
Old 12-05-2003, 12:39 AM

That sure got me hard in a minute!!!!!!!!

More, please

BORU
Old 12-05-2003, 02:04 PM

As I was fucking my MIL I looked over at my wife who was getting fucked doggy style just a couple of feet away by her Dad. Her eyes were closed. With each stroke of her Dad's cock her boobs would side up the bed. I could see her nipples were hard. My Father in Law's (FIL) eyes were closed and he had a look of concentration on his face.

My MIL started pushing back hard against my thrusts so my attention was drawn back to who I was fucking. I started pounding her harder and faster. "Stop", she said. So I held my position as she rammed herself back and forth on my cock. It only took a minute before she slowed and came. I could feel her cunt pulse as she came.

Just then my FIL came. I knew because he started yelling "I'm coming, I'm coming", over and over. When he was finished he pulled out of my wife and said "I'm done. Good night everyone." and went off to bed.

"Well, I'm not done", I said. "Neither am I", said my wife. "Me either", said my MIL. I figured at this point I'd ask for some stuff and see what happened. I told them I'd always wanted to have 4 boobs in my face. So they lined up their boobs and I spent the next 15 minutes or so with a boob in my mouth and 1 in each hand. I would switch from boob to boob. Both my wife and MIL love having their boobs sucked so they enjoyed it too. It was great.

My wife then dropped down and took my cock in her mouth and I got my second blowjob of the night. I couldn't belive she put it in her mouth after it came out of her Mom's cunt but I wasn't going to ask.

"Will you eat me?", my MIL asked. So while my cock was getting sucked I ate her out.