Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-24-2005, 08:09 AM

Breaking Taboos with Sister in law

The first touch of her hand made my cock jump.

"oh" she giggled, "that one almost got away "and she looked up and smiled. Her electric blue eyes were just like my wifes, dancing and sexy with just a hint of laughter lines. she had a simliar smile, despite the blond vs brunette thing there was no mistaking them for anything other then sisters.

As she moved forward to take me in her mouth, I was sure i would lose it and shoot my load before she even got near me. I closed my eyes and counted backwards from ten...then i felt her take me deep into her mouth, she worked her tongue along my shaft as she swallowed me. Her hands pulled at my balls, rolling them and rubbing me, she moved back off and as I opened my eyes she start to flick my cock head with her tongue...

"Does she do it like me", I looked up to see my wife watching us, I moaned....

But I guess i get ahead of myself, as you probably want to know how I have ended up with my dick in my sister-in-laws mouth with my wife standing there... Its a funny story.

I like my sister in law, she's a bit intense, a little too "family oriented for my tastes but she's okay. Of course, as my friend pointed out at a wedding, she's a really good looking lady, so that helps, for me. Not so her husband though and I guess they had been fighting alot. She needed some time to cool off and much to my chagrin, my wife told her to come and stay with us, while they worked things out.
thats how one thrusday night I came home from a few with the boys after work to find Karen on my computer looking at a shopping website.

"hey,"
"hey yourself" I said "wheres Lisa?"
"Oh she called, and said she wanted to go to a leaving do for a bit, so I put the kids to bed."
"Hence the retail therapy?". She blushed crimson causing me to laugh, I knew that that was one of the big problems they were having, her shop and spend policy was aggressive and her hubby was underwhelmed. Not that it mattered to me, and with our two and her two all in the same house, it was amazing it was so quiet so early. She'd worked magic.

As I tought about this, I realised she was still quite red and I was surprised. It didn#t seem that big a deal. Then I realised she was trying to look casual as she minimised windows and moved icons...it donned on me that she had the webcam on.

And as much as you like to shop, I would be surprised if it made your nipples hard. I laughed to myself, and said I was going to check the kids and get something from the kitchen. She said she was fine and pointed to a wine glass next to her.

In the kitchen, I realised the whole incident left me with a bit of a tingling in my loins , so i grabbed the wine bottle and crept quietly down the hall. As I peeped through the door way I saw her staning in front of the cam with her robe open, from the back i couldn't see anything but her calf muscles and her blond hair, but whomever was on the other side of the cam was getting an eyeful, she then blew a kiss and started to settle herself down. robe still opened..., and started to type.

she froze at the key board, and I startled, it was then I realised she could see me in the reflection. For a fleeting second I thought "busted" but then I realised I had the wine bottle in my hand.

"um, I ah thought you might need a top up."

She hurried to minimise the windows, oblivious to the fact that her robe was open showing her breasts, they were small like my wifes but with freckles, I began to think that maybe she was a blonde after all....

"umm ah , sure um thanks..." and the penny dropped as she felt me staring at her tits.

"umm busted," she said giggling nervously. pulling her robe around herself. I Looked at the computer, and knew the website she was on. "I ah found it in your favourites list...and well you know..."

I laughed, and said "yeah, I know, and so does he..." and pointed to the window she hadnt minimised, on it a young man was wanking furiously on a monitor shot he had printed out....as he spunked all over it and looked into the camera Karen said

"oh my god", It was then i realised it was a print out of her as he held it to the camera with a self satified grin.

"I don't know what to say" she said, blushing crimson.
"tell him thanks,..."
"thats not what I mean"
"I know, don't worry,--I have alread erased it from my mind..." I topped up her glass, and told her I was going back to the kitchen.

As I sat at the breakfast bar, I thought about what had happened and as I thought about it, i started to get really turned on. In my mind I could see a hundred visions of me taking her in my arms and laying her back. In fact they all ended with me fucking her crazily on the living room floor...

As I indulged these fantasy visions, surprised as I was that I was having them about Karen. After all, I liked her, but i was married to her sister and as a no go area she had never figured in my fatasy world before. Wondering if she shaved or not, I was startled by her in the doorway.

"what are you doing" she said.

Just having a quick nightcap and dreaming about fucking your ass off, I tought,
"nothing" I said,
"Ah, well about before...." I kenw she had to talk about, talk it through, discuss what it means, how it pertains to her relationship....

But I am a guy, so I said," right, off to bed, goodnight," and I chastely pecked her on the cheek.

"oh and really, don't worry about it, that what the internet is for. I won't say a word...." after all, I am not a complete bastard.

And off to bed I went.

As I lay there half asleep the visions of her playing before the cam danced in my head, I saw her masturbate, I saw her tweak her nipples, I saw myelf seducing her, I felt her slide into bed with me, i turned and poked my erection to her thigh, I pulled her hot tight body towards me...I leaned to kiss her as my hand went for her hard brown nipple.

"I hope you are not thinking about my sister" and bang I was back to reality.

"Hey Lisa...I didn't hear you come in...shit, hey how are you."

She flicked the bedside light on, "oh, fine, better then you , whats that.."
and she pointed to my full hard on.

"Its my cock and its been waiting for you..."

"more for my sister, I'd say..."

"what..." I said.

"She told me about finding that cam site on your computer and about how you were leaving it on for her to find after she put the kids to bed. About how you kept trying to look down her robe...."

"what the fuck, that bitch...."

"And now i come in, and you are there with a huge hard one moaning karen, karen...and you think, I am going to fuck you.....you're nuts...."

"but, I can explain......." realising that as it came out of my mouth that this would just get me in trouble.....

Life is so unfair.....

And then lisa started to giggle.,

"you are so easy to wind up....sheesh," it was only then I realised she was a bit tipsy.

"Karen told me about you catching her flashing some teenager on the webcam. She is mortified."

"um, i really didn't see anything", I said, and she started laughing,

"I think it is the concept that got her....and speaking of concepts what shall we do with this," and she leaned over and took my now limpening cock in her mouth, As it sprang back to attention, I settled back to enjoy. And she stopped.

"hmmm, why am I doing this...karen caused it.."

I laughed and she frowned at me...."cause you love it..."

"that may be the case but...fair is fair, why should i clean up after her messes...."

With that she got a mistchevious grin.

" When we both lived at home, we had to share a room. As the youngest she used to give me all sorts of shit, but there were other things...sometimes late at night, she used to sneak her boyfriends in and they would fool around under the covers. I would pretend to be asleep but secretly I would watch and listen. I never saw too much, a bum here a cock there..but all my early sexual eduction took place watching my sister in the dim light. I even copied her masturbation...."

Her eyes became wide, as she realised what she was saying, and moreover the effect it was having on me...or specifically my cock.

I grabbed myself and started to stroke....

"go on," i said,.

"no..." and she gave me another devil grin.

"Karen told me she and Mark haven't had sex in 6 months, she's so horny, she's been borrowing my vibrators.....come on, its time we sorted her out....

With that i found myself being lead by the hand, by my semiclad wife with an erection into the living room....

"karen, look what you've done now...." she said as she walked into the room..."look at the state of him"

Karen looked up from her book and her eyes bulged...

"whats going on...."
"well you gave my husband a hard on and I want to know what you intend to do about....

And I'll be damned, they both had the same devil grin

so that is how I came to be sitting on the sofa with my cock in my sister-in-laws mouth while my wife watched us.

"this is soo bad" said Lisa, watching Karen alternate between taking me deep in her mouth, with flicking my cock head with her tongue....Lisa sat next to me, and moved to slide Karens robe off her shoulders, with some shrugging, soon karen and I were fully naked. For the first time i could see the age difference she was a touch softer then my wife, her boobs had a bit of sag after the children, but she was every inch a real woman, sexy, with some curves. I pulled her off my cock, and said , "please karen let me look at you...."

oh god no....I am so fat," in exactly the way that people who are not fat say... I looked at Lisa and suddenly realised how important my next words were going to be..

"yeah...really, soo fat, so fat that a 18 year old wanked himself silly over your pictures and I am sitting here with a hard on that is killing me..so sit your fat ass down so i can wank on your tits...."

from the stunned silence i reckon i got it right...til lisa slapped me in the head,

"you moron"....and she stood and hugged her sister "YOu are beautiful, you are a true example of a gorgeous person, ....."

"But he wont even touch me..."

"sure I would"

Lisa shot me a look that would melt glass and then pulled back from her sister and said,"he is an ass, a body like yours deserves worship, not loneliness,"

and then to me, "and you, you are an ass too...but a lovely one.."

"hey whats a fella got to do to get a little love here," and they both started laughing,

"come here ass"...and it was a group hug.

and just when I was afraid it was going to be a hallmark ending, one little issue made itself known...

and I felt a hand around my cock, and then another pulled to it...

"go on, he is really rather good if you can put up with the bullshit he spouts...

The hug broke up....and lisa said , "where is it...."
karen nodded to the sofa, and from between the cushions, lisa pulled out a vibrator..she proceeded to slip out of what little she was wearing... and said "well, cmon then...it's not like you've never done it in the same room with me......"

Karen, reached up and put her hands around my shoulders, she pulled me close for a hug and her mouth found my, her breath was hot and sweet, her tongue gently probing. she kissed softer than her sister, in fact as i stole a glance at my wife, i realised everything about her was softer, lisa was hard. her body, her love making, her attitude and I loved her for it. It was like the cure song "catch" "even though it used to be soft at the time, I always used to wake up sore...

but as i pulled her sister to me, it was all softer, more gentle. and that made me hard. very..

I moved karen to the couch, and knelt between her legs, she spread for me and i looked at her pussy. unlike her sister she had slim pussy lips, whispy light pubic hair in a full untamed bush. a remarkable contrast to lisa's full meaty pussy and sharp dark landing strip trim. I looked at lisa then at Karen.

lisa smiled and karen looked shocked...I waggled my tongue at the top of her slit, she gasped as i parted her with my fingers and ran my tongue up and down her length, and i could feel her shudder as i worked back towards her clit. I alternated little circles around her clit with deep plunges into her hot hole. she was muskier then lisa, and alot wetter. she tasted wonderful and i told her so..she moaned,

"don't stop , god don't...."
I looked at my wife who was sitting next to her sister, legs clenched around the vibratror as she watched me eeat her sister, she smiled and winked. Karens eyes were shut and her legs over my shoulder pulled me back to her.

I felt her building, her legs were trembling uncontrollably, she started to move into my face she leaned foward and grabbed the back of my head, she held me to her clit

"ohmyfuckinggodiamfuckingfuckingcummmingggg ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she fucked my face so hard I thought I would drown... and as hard as she was holding me, she released and collapsed backwards..."ohhhmygod."

she was flushed, she was beautiful, her eye, were hot with passion and I moved forward, I angled my cock at her pussy

"shitt nooo.." and she pusshed me away...

"what..." knowing I had gone too far.....

"after that, i need a minute before you can touch me ...that was amazing..i had forgotten..oh...."

I turned to lisa, she smiled......

"well, whilst you are waiting..and she took out the dildo and pushed her pussy foward...."

"work work work, " I muttered as i took her lips in my mouth and tugged them gently, I used all her favourite tricks and soon she was screaming with orgasam after orgasam....

"you lucky bitch" said her sister, "not ony will he eat you , and not only does he do it well but you are multi orgasmic...."

"fuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkKk" answered her sister...

that was, just what i wanted. And being a nice guy, I told them so...

"Ladies...I really need to fuck someone , right now....this min...." I leaned back with my swollen penis gripped in my hand, making long strokes and knowing i was ready to fill someone with spunk

the sisters looked at it...

"You, do it."
"no you"
"no i insist"
"no really"
"he's your husband"
"you havent had a cock in so long you cant remeb....."
"ok that is it...." I said, and i pulled my wifes legs apart...without so much as a by your leave, I pushed into her. pushed to my balls and then pulled back, i took myself out and slapped her clit with my cock head, and then back in ...all the way out and back in.....then I pushed her knee out of the way and grabbed her sisters legs, i shuffled over and took my glistening cock and rubbed it up and down her slit...she was still so wet I just slipped in. despite her kids, she was still tight--a few strokes later and i was starting to build..

"my turn screamed my wife,
Old 08-24-2005, 08:19 AM

and with that she straddled her sister< seeing this two pussies on top of each other was almost too much<into my wife then her sister wife then sister> i then knew i was done. i buried my self deep into my wife and felt my cock throb. My world was in a spin, and i felt like passing out. I pumped spurt after spurt into her and then fell back....the sight was amazing. two beautiful women, both looking at me with their pussies exposed, the top one starting to show the first drip of cum...I closed my eyes for a second, and when I opened them again the scene was gone but even as they pulled themselves together

hope you enjoyed...let me know what you think...

showtime_46@hotmail.com