Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-06-2005, 04:55 PM
Married Couple

An Outlaws Love

Northern Arkansas, mid 1800's
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had just reached the log cabin that I had for the past twenty grown up in as the snow begain to lightly fall. "I should have plenty of time to get these supplies in the house and get the horse stabled before the snow really starts to fall," I thought to myself. I quickly sat the supplies in the house to put away later. I then took Samson, the horse dad had bought me five years ago for my fifteenth birthday, into the barn and put him away for the night.

Coming out of the barn I saw a rider slowly approaching the farm. It wasn't hard to figure out who it was. It was the banker, Claude Jones. I knew what he wanted. He was coming to talk to me about being evicted from my family farm.

"Hello, Jessica," he said as he reached the gate.

"I have asked you on several occassions to call me Miss Harrison, haven't I Mr. Jones," I snapped back at him.

"Well yes, but, I thought that..."

"You thought what, Mr. Jones? Get to the point and then get the hell off my property. It is still my propery until I have fully been evicted."

"Well," Mr. Jones begain, "As you are aware, you are six months behind on the loan that your father made before his death. Six months at $50.00 a month comes to $300.00. Now the full balance of the loan is $500.00." Smiling his devious little smile, he continued, "Well, Jessica, my proposal still stands; marry me and the full $500.00 will be paid in full, providing that we stay married for the remainder of my natural life of course."

"Well then Mr. Jones, I guess that you will soon be back to foreclose and evict me from my home. I would rather become the town whore than to be your wife." I then turned and headed back towards the house. As I did I heard him say, "I'll be back in three days, Miss Harrison. Three days and then you will have no choice but to marry me."

The supplies were now put away and I sat at my late father's roll top desk staring at a picture of my mother who had given her life as she gave me mine. I wondered, "How will I ever get $500.00?" Looking down at the new "Wanted" posters that I had picked up in town, one in particular caught my eye. It was for $2,000.00 for Dirk Williams. He was wanted dead or alive for bank and train robbery and for stage hold ups. The funny thing about it was that all of the robberies were banks, trains, and stages that Claude Jones owned. "Forget it," I told myself, "Even if I did catch him, Claude would never pay the $2,000.00 reward for me to in turn pay the $500.00 owed to the bank."

Throwing the poster down, I looked out the window above the desk and saw that night was falling and that it was now snowing harder. I turned and headed for the kitchen when there was a knock at the door. Expecting it to be the banker again, I swung open the door and shouted, "I told you to get the hell off of my pro.....per....ty...." I stood speechless it was not Mr. Jones at all.

"I'm sorry ma'am," came a deep harsh voice. "I was only wanting some food and shelter until this storm blew over."

"No. No. I'm sorry. Please come in."

After taking off his coat and hat I recognized him as Dirk Williams. The poster told him to be about six foot tall, short black hair, and no beard. He now looked about ten years older, still six foot tall, and had a beard covering his face but, it was him.

Placing his gloves on the desk, he picked up the poster and said, "This poster doesn't do me justice." Turning to me he continued, "I was twenty when he last saw me and he still hasn't been able to get a good look at me since the night he killed my father. He then tried to force my mother to marry him. She died of a broken heart six months later. That is why I only rob from him. I feel that he owes me. I'm now 35. A lot of people know why I rob him and they have been helpful in not telling him what I look like now. It's been easier for me the last few years to walk into his own town and not be recognized."

Feeling more at ease with him and I then preceeded to tell him of my own situation as I prepared supper. After eating we sat by the fire. By now he had started calling me "Jess".

"Mr. Williams," I said.

"Please, call me Dirk"

"O.K. Dirk, I want you to know that the thought of the $2,000.00 for your reward is very tempting. But, I know that Mr. Jones will never pay it to me."

"Your right," he smiled, "From what you told me, if you paid off your loan, then he couldn't have you as his wife."

"He'll never have me for his wife. I would rather die first."

Smiling he asked, "Do you believe in love at first sight, Jessie?"

"Well, I guess so. I've heard other people talk about their experiences with it but, I personally have never had it happen." As I answered him, I felt an attraction for him. The kind that he was talking about.

"I do. I noticed you two months ago when I rode through here and watched as you and the town buried your father. I knew then, you were the one I wanted."

Dirk then walked over to me a took me into his arms. At my heighth of five foot five inches, he was able to place his chin on my head. Looking into my blue eyes with his brown ones, he asked, "Would you consider being an outlaws woman?"

"Only if the outlaw was you." The words had came out of my mouth before I even realized what I was saying.

Leaning down he pressed his lips to mine, his tongue parted my lips and then entered my mouth. Our tongues interwined and I could feel my pussy becoming wet. Holding me closer he kissed me harder, his right hand moved to my breast. He was the first man to touch me and I moaned as he did. Standing up straight, he picked me up in his arms and carried me into my bedroom. Standing me beside my bed he asked, "Have you ever been with a man?"

"No," I said.

"Do you want me to be your first?"

"Yes," I said, swallowing hard.

Reaching behind me, Dirk unzipped the back of my dress. The cold air hit my naked back. My 30D breasts had always been firm and I never had to have those fancy clothes that the rich women wore. Smiling, he pulled the dress off of my shoulders and arms. Leaning down, he took first one and then the other breast into his mouth, sucking and pulling hard at my nipples. I again moaned. Dirk finished taking off my dress and tossed it aside. I now stood naked before him and he smiled to see that the dress was all that I had been wearing.

I unbutton his shirt, removed it, and tossed it on top of my dress on the floor. Feeling his muscles under my hands was erotic. His skin was so soft. Not what I had expected for an outlaw. As I rubbed his chest, Dirk undone his pants and lower them just below his ass checks. His 8" dick sprang out at me as if it was searching for my hot, wanting pussy. I gasped as I looked at the first dick I had ever seen. Taking my hand into his, Dirk showed me how to stroke him; my fingers barely wrapped around him as I slowly moved my hand up and down on him. It was now his turn to moan.

"It has been almost a month since I've been with a waman. If you truly want to be mine, you will be the only one that I lay with from now on."

"Yes. Yes, I want to be yours."

"Get down on your knees, Jess."

Getting on my knees, I contiued to stroke him. His cock was now level with my mouth.

"Suck me baby."

Placing him into my mouth, I slowly sucked on him. He moaned again as he watched my head bob on his dick. Placing a hand on the top of my head, he helped me to take him all in. I almost gagged as he pushed. Laughing he said, "Alright. You can get use to my size."

Taking my hand in his, Dirk pulled me up to my feet.

"Lay down on the bed."

He smiled and stroked himself as he watched me get onto the bed, spreading my legs for him to see my unshaven pussy. Laying on his stomach, he placed his face between my legs. His tongue slowly worked it's way up, down, in, and out of my clit. All the while, his beard tickled my inner thighs. My back arched as I came on his face. Licking me relentlessly, he broght me to climax three more times.

Wiping his mouth and beard, Dirk laid his body on top of mine. I could feel his hard dick at my wanting cunt. Kissing me passionately, he begain to push himself into me.

"OOOHHH," I gasped as he entered me. "MMMM UUUUUHHHHH OOOHHH"

It began to hurt a little. "Dirk, stop. It's starting to hurt."

Stopping, he laid in me. "It will hurt a little until you get use to me being in you. Do you want me to stop?"

"No. Keep going. Help me to get use to you."

Sliding an arm under me, he began to kiss me passionately. I could feel him pushing again. Kissing him helped to take my mind off the pain. A hard thurst from him and a gasp from me told him that my hyman was no longer intact. His moving in and out of me soon brought me to orgasim and I was now moaning from pleasure. Several minutes past before he pulled out and rolled onto his back. "Ride me Jess." Straddeling him, I slowly pushed myself down onto him and began to ride. I was now able to hit my G-spot better and was climaxing over and over again. Dirk's playing with my breast, pulling hard at my nipples hieghten my pleasure. Drained of every ounce of energy that I had, I collapsed on him.

"Get onto all fours."

Gathering up what strength I had left, I got onto my hands and knees. Dirk got behind me and place a hand on each of my hips. With one hard thrust he pushed himself deep into me causing me to gasp again. Dirk's long out strokes where then followed by a hard slam into my cunt. He fucked me long, hard, and good. I had came so hard that I was now crying with from ecstacy. I was now half laying down with his hands holding my hips up so that he could continue to fuck me. Seeing that I couldn't take much more, Dirk being to relentlessly pound my pussy. In no time, a loud half moan half growl came from deep inside Dirk as I was felt his hot seed exploding deep in me. A couple of strokes allowed my tightness to milk him of any seed left in him.

Together, we both collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep. The next two nights were spent in the same fashion. Finally, the day came for Mr. Jones to foreclose on the farm. Sitting at the table, I watched as Dirk counted out five-one hundred dollar bills.

"Now, when he gets he, make sure that he gives you a reciept stating that the loan has been paid in full and that he gives you the deed to the property."

"Where will you be?"

"I'll be watching from the woods."

Kissing me deeply, he went out the door and into the woods. He had barely got out of sight when I saw Mr. Jones coming out of the woods on the other side of the field and was starting to cross the little creek. Standing on the porch so that Dirk could see me. Reaching the house yard fence, I showed Claude the money and then asked for the reciept and deed. I thought that he was going to faint. After several minutes of arguing, he handed me a reciept that said paid in full and the deed to my farm. He then turned to leave, shaking his head as he did.

After mounting his horse, he asked, "How did you get the money?" I smiled back at him and then told him once again, "Get the hell off of my property. You no longer have, and never will have again, a hold what so ever over me."

Still standing on the porch, I watched as he disappeared into the woods. I then watched Dirk ride across the creek and then the field. He stopped to wave at me before disappearing into the same spot that Mr. Jones had. Later that day, Dirk came riding back to the house. Upon entering he said, "Here is $500.00 to get you through until I can get back. It maybe a little while. I robbed ole' Claude and got OUR money back." Holding me tight into his arms he continued, "Take care of yourself. I'll send some friends of mine by once a month to check on you. They can relay messages back and forth. I love you Jess. I've never been able to tell a woman that. But, I truly do love you Jess. I promise I'll be back."

I walked with him outside and we then kissed deeply again. I watched him as he mounted his horse and rode across the field and creek once again. Before disappearing into the woods, he waved and blew me a kiss. It would be nearly six months before I saw my love again.

To be continued.
Old 07-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Married Couple

An Outlaws Love II

Just like Dirk told me, over the next six months, once a month one of his friends would come by and deliver messages from him and take one back. What amazed me though was just when I was needing money for supplies, one of his friends would "just happen by the farm to visit" and when they left, there would always be money left on the table. Even if there was something in the store that I wanted, even though it wasn't a necessity, the item that I longed for would always be paid for and waiting for me on my next trip into town.

One day I asked the shopkeeper, Mr. Sims, who had been doing this. His answer was this: "I didn't know. Every item has been paid for by a different stranger. Each one telling me to hand deliver it to you on your next visit to the store. Each one paying me twice the marked price for the item. If I didn't know better, Jessica, I would say that someone has taken a real fancy to you."

Each time I would take the gift, hoping that somehow, someway, Dirk had managed to know what it was that I wanted and that it wasn't Claude's way of trying to stay in my life. I was relieved the day that I learned that it was indeed Dirk that had arranged it all.

A little over five months after Dirk had left me, Claude suffered a massive heart attack and died. Since it was Claude that had sworn out the warrants for Dirk's arrest, they were now considered null and void because he was no longer alive to pay out the money.

It took two weeks for the news of Claude's death to reach Dirk and another week for him to return to my farm. So, for nearly a month I longed for Dirk's return. Not only did I long for him but, I wondered what he would now do with his new found freedom. Would he settle down or would he continue to roam the country? With Claude dead, I hoped that he would now settle down with me.

Each day I would look out over the field and hope to see Dirk riding back to me. Each day my hopes would be dashed. Finally, late one hot summer's evening, I had to hope no longer. I had just finished cooking supper as Dirk's horse came riding across the field, I couldn't contain my excitement and ran to meet him. Dirk helped me up onto his horse and we rode back across the field together. After the horse was bedded in the barn, Dirk and I walked together to the house.

Once inside, we ate and then Dirk took me into his arms, holding me ever so close to him. "I've missed you, Jessica. Several times I have been in town as you shopped and was unable to talk to you. No longer shall we be apart. Tomorrow we will be married and I will never leave you again." I could tell by the way his head moved on top of mine, he was scanning the house for the items that he had bought me. "I see," he continued, "that you recieved my gifts. I could only hope that you had."

"But," I interrupted, "how did you know what I longed for. How did you know when I needed supplies?" Smiling down at me he said, "I had my ways." Placing his finger on my lips, he continued, "I've returned to you, Jessica. We have plenty of time to talk about such small things. Tonight, I want to have what I've been missing for the past six months."

With that, Dirk picked me up and carried me once again into my bedroom. Standing me in front of him, he again held me close to him. "I love you, Jess. I have been true and faithful to you these past six months and I know that you too have been faithful and true to me." Lifting my chin up, Dirk passionately kissed me. The fire inside of me, that had died away to ambers the day he left me, was now returning to a full blaze. I could feel my legs trembling as he drove his tongue deeper and deeper into my mouth.

Pulling apart from our embrace, I stared up into Dirk's brown eyes as he looked down into my blue ones. I watched as his eyes gazed down my body. When we were together before, the look in his eyes was that of lust and dominace but, this time is was of love. He wanted to see the naked body of the woman he loved and not that of the object that he lusted after.

In unison, we undone the front buttons on each other tops. I sliped off his shirt as he lowered the top of my dress. Again, I was not wearing a bra. Dirk cupped each of my breasts in his hands, moaning as he massaged them. "They are just as soft as I remember them." Tipping me backwards so that my back was arched, Dirk leaned down and took first one, then the other breast into his mouth. It was now my turn to moan as he suckled them.

Standing me back up, we continued to undress each other. We were now naked before each other. His limp cock quickly sprang to attention after seeing my naked body. Not wanting to waste any more time, I quickly dropped to my knees and slowly stroked his 8" cock. I could tell by his moaning, my touch was giving him great pleasure. His moan grew louder as my mouth surrounded him. I slowly bobed my head on him as he watched. "Oh, Jessica," he barely uttered. I had truly forgotten how big he was and once again had a hard time taking all of him into my mouth.

After several minutes of pleasing him, he took me by the hands and stood me up. Leading me to the bed, I sexily crawled on it, wiggling my ass as I did. "MMM MMM MMM Baby," he moaned. Laying on my back, I watched as Dirk positioned himself between my spread legs. Spreading my pubic hair, he began to slowly lick my swollen, wanting clit. I moaned, moving my pelvis as I did. Dirk wrapped his arms around my legs, right at my hips, and held my pussy in front of his face. "Oh, yes. Yes! Yes!," I screamed as he feverously licked me. I could feel my body explode with multiple orgaisms as he savored my juices.

Sitting up and stroking himself, I could tell that he could wait no longer. Dirk positioned his cock at my now extremely wet hole. He slipped in easily to my still very tight pussy. "MMM Jessica. You're as tight as I remember," he said as he slid himself in. "Oh Dirk, baby," I said, "I've greatly missed you." Together our bodies moved in unison. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and soon my body was quivering as I came on him.

Flipping us over, Dirk now laid on his back with me straddling him. With my hands on his shoulders, I slowly moved my body up and down on his hard shaft. Because of the way I was positioned, it didn't take me long to begin having multiple orgaisms. Dirk smiled as he watched me take great pleasure in him. I continued to ride him until I could stand no more. After collasping on top of him, Dirk wrapped his arms around me. "Lay on your side, Jessica," he said.

With what stregnth I had left, I moved onto my right side. With Dirk behind me, he raised my leg. "Oh, Dirk. MMMM," I moaned as he reentered me. His slow pumping gradually got faster. I moved in unison with him, feeling him pushing in deeper as we pushed together. Dirk began to moan as he pushed in me. The harder and faster he pushed, the louder my screams of "Yes" became. Grabbing my hip and pushing in hard, I could feel Dirk cumming. My body continued to shake as he finished releashing himself in me. Still behind me, Dirk pushed himself in deeper and laid down. His arm wrapped around my body. His hand lightly rubbing up and down my stomach, then over each breasts until we both fell asleep.

The next morning we went into town to the preachers home and were married. While in town, Sheriff Bartlet told Dirk, "You are welcome here. Jessica has told us why you did what you did. Now that Claude Jones is dead, there is no need for you to fear this town. Anyone who comes to harm you will have to answer to this community. To us you are a hero."

Dirk turned my small farm into a successful ranch. We lived the rest of our lives there and I bore him five sons and three daughters.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-08-2005 at 10:42 PM.