Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2001, 02:28 PM
dobbydog

Smile Changing room

It was a busy saturday afternoon and i was in town shopping. I wasn't shopping for anything in particular and if the truth would be told i was in to watch and admire the local talent.

It was a beautiful day and i was feeling quite horney watching the women walking around in short skirts and tight t-shirts.

I spotted a very beautiful girl walking past, she was in her early 20's with tight jeans and top, my eyes almost fixed onto her ass as she passed, i followed her into a shop to get a better view.

She looked around and eventually lifted a skirt and headed towards the changing rooms, I thought to myself how id love to watch her undress. I had been in the changing rooms before and knew that if positioned in the right cubicle there was a big chance i could get a good view.

I lifted a couple pairs of jeans and headed in behind, i couldn't believe my luck, the cubicle opposite was free and the shop assistant showed me in.

Even better there was a gap between the curtain and the cubicle wall and i had my view. As she was changing and unchanging i got a perfect glimse of her standing in just her white cotton thongs.

My eyes scanned over the mirrors positioned between each cubicle, and cought the eyes of the shop assistant watching me spying on the girl.

My heart began to beat hard and i had to pass her when i left the cubicle so i decided to let on i hadn't seen her and began trying on the jeans. I glanced back out and noticied she was still watching into my cubicle through the mirror. I watched as the girl who i had been watching left and stopped to speak to the shop assistant on her way out.

next thing i knew the shop assistant pulled my curtain back me standing in only my underwear in front of this mid 20's assistant, and to top it off i had on white briefs, not quite what id like anyone to see me in.

She said i had humiliated one of their best customers and in fact a good friend of hers by watching her change and now she planned to do likewise to me