Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2003, 09:06 AM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

Arrow Something wrong with me???

I don't know why, last night i got a dream I saw my frist one that i felt in love with.

I didn't think about him, but all of a certain I saw him in my dream. So weird. He was the first one that gave me the foundation of love, I got a huge crush on him and yes i felt in love with him after that. But I think he didn't love me as much as I love him, coz I was too young at that time and he was 10 years older than me. Now I think he is married and must have a few kids by now.

today the whole morning until now, I think about him, I can't get rid of him in my mind. I woke up think of him when I was sleeping beside my hubby. But i didn't tell my hubby that I dream about him.

now i have a feeling that I want to talk to him so much. But no idea how to find him coz I don't have his contact at all. and don't know where he is either. It was about 14 years ago.

sometimes i do think that I wish i can see him again, wow! isn't that great? he will seee me all grew up as a big girl now, i mean a mature adult now, and i am hot. hehehehehee

if he sees me now, I think he is much interest in me than when i was a little girl.

In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 05-16-2003, 04:37 PM

Nothing wrong at all!

Our memories are stored as chemicals in our brains, released by electrical stimulus. Dreams are just our way of defragging our hard drives, but the stronger and deeper the memory, the more clearly it will be brought out when stimulated.

Enjoy that strong emotion you feel for this man, and transfer some of it to your hubby as a bonus!

Old 05-16-2003, 04:54 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Nothing wrong with you at all

You cant control what you dream about.....dont worry about it

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 05-17-2003, 04:31 AM
Just me.

I don't hear anything wrong in your story. Dreaming about someone you know or some romantic situation with a stranger, I think, is pretty common for guys and gals.
Old 05-17-2003, 07:41 AM

ChinesePussy,

Your unconscious mind is as much a part of you as the one that runs your wakeful life. Your memories of your dreams are places where these parts of you pass from the unconscious you to the conscious you. From what little I know about women, your first love remains with you always. You just were reminded of his presence.
Old 05-20-2003, 11:19 AM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

jseal

i like your reply, it is so true
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.