Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-20-2013, 12:09 PM

The night after a TV evening (pt 2)

I slowly pushed down the skirt, waggling my hips a little; my panties became visible. I let the skirt fall to the floor and stepped out, flicked it away with a heeled shoe. I turned round, my back to John.

“You’ve never seen a naked woman you said?”

“Er, no, that’s right.”

“OK, well watch, and don’t move!”

I sashayed my hips then planted my feet apart and slowly began to bend forwards, keeping my legs straight, right on down until I clasped my ankles and could look back at John between my legs. He was leaning forward on the sofa looking intently at my cream French knickers, trying to see what they masked. I rocked from side to side, then slowly turned around.
John gasped, he licked his lips. As I straightened up I turned to face him, walked forward watching his eyes looking directly in front of him at my crotch. I stopped, ran a finger up the centre of my panties, placed it on his lips, withdrew it and put my fingers into the sides of my panties and began to push them down. John, after licking his lips, reached out to help me. The panties were off.
“Look at me, John! Feast your eyes on what you haven’t seen before. Touch me, feel the short hair, smell the scent…..,” my voice trailed away. My legs were apart; John ran his fingers through the light crop, looked down, pushed an index finger down into the crack and gingerly pushed it in.

“It’s lovely, soft and wet,” he breathed, “hot too.”

He withdrew his finger, lowered his head so that his nose nuzzled my hairs, tried to lick me without success, returned to caress me and more boldly inserted his finger, deep, waggled it around inside, tried a second one. I was really enjoying this gentle titillation, then said:

“John, let me sit down, then you can see me better.”

I lounged back on the sofa, legs apart, and John rapidly realised the best place for him was kneeling in front of me from where he had an excellent view, from where he could slide in his fingers.

“Just a second. Here, let me show you something. This is my clit and it’s very sensitive as you probably know. If I rub it or near it like this” – and I showed him – “it’s extremely stimulating, and if you do it with your tongue it’s, well, divine!”

John was quick on the uptake! Needing no further bidding he bent to his task. He looked, found the object in question, rubbed it carefully, then found my bud with his tongue. He licked it – oh exquisite! – he sucked it – bliss!

“John, I’m feeling extremely horny as you will have noticed from my wetness. What you’re doing is indeed divine and you’ll make me cum if you carry on like that, and I want you to go on, I don’t want you to stop until I ‘ve cum and then I ‘m going to do something to you.”

“Yeah, I’d like that.”

John’s mouth returned to licking me and sucking my clit, he nibbled outside, he grasped my nipples in both hands and pulled at them, he resumed his licking and I felt awash with pure wetness as my desire became increasingly inflamed. He stopped.

“How am I doing?” he enquired.

“Heavens, what’d you stop for! Just keep going, you’re doing it really well, you’ll have me cumming soon,” I managed to get out, and then I was lost as my desire and lust took hold of me and I panted and thrust around as John’s mouth kept glued to me. He sucked, seemed to pull my clit right out of me, he drank voraciously at the very well of my being, he ground his tongue against my clit, I was panting, moaning almost crying in delight, and then I exploded in ecstasy, clutching his head tightly against me to hold still while my orgasm racked me.

Eventually he disengaged himself, probably so he could breathe! His face was all wet. He paused awhile, had a swig of his wine, wiped his face as I recovered.

“You were a dream doing that. It was great.”

After a few moments: “Give me some more wine, please. And now it’s your turn.”

I leaned into John and kissed him deeply, and even gratefully. I pulled him up to a standing position, kissing him, our bodies now pressed to each other. I could feel his chest against my breasts and his hard penis pressed into my stomach. Our French kisses lasted until I said:

“Let’s lie on the floor. We’ll throw down a few of these cushions.”

I pushed John onto the cushions.

“Turn over for a moment.” When he was lying on his front I slide down on top of him, pressing my body against his, ground my mons against his buttocks, then began to nibble his ear first one side, then the other. He mmm’d with delight! I moved to his neck, kissing it, nibbling where I could all the way down to the cleft at the bottom of his back which received attention from my tongue. I next sat astride his buttocks and drew my nails down his back right down to the cleft again, ran a finger lightly through the cleft: he clenched but failed to hold me.

I turned him over, caressed his chest, tweaked his nipples, moved my hands down his stomach, skirted his upstanding rod, caressed his thighs, pushed his legs apart and settled between them, kneeling.

“I’m going to lick you now, I’m going to suck you, I’ll envelop you.”

“Now that sounds good, oh yes!”

I bent over his penis pulsing in anticipation it seemed to me. I felt very hot again myself and I really needed further attention – but I must look after John’s needs. I took the base of his tool in my hand, slid it and squeezed it up the shaft and, yes, it wept with joy to see me! I repeated the move: a second tear. I held it by the base and lowered my tongue onto the tip to taste his nectar. I swirled it around the tip, spreading it: I swallowed. Man’s nectar: delicious! I licked the underside, below the head: John gasped. I flicked my tongue underneath all the way down to the base and rubbed my tongue all the way back up, then opened my lips placing them delicately over the top, flicking my tongue back and forth over the end. My right hand slid up the shaft, paused, then, pulling the skin tight – but gently – slid down and following came my lips, my mouth as I enveloped the whole organ, right on down as far as I could take it. John’ hips pushed up to meet me. I withdrew slowly, sucking as I rose up. His cock was ample, to say the least. My mouth felt fulfilled. I went down a second time a bit clumsily I thought, because, while doing so, I was taking one of his balls in each hand. I played with them, tight little globes in their sac. My mouth withdrew and,

“Are you liking this? Is it OK?”

“Gee, it’s great, but stop talking and do it some more – please!”

I have to say I was loving this myself! I reached down to my fanny, felt it, pushed in 2 fingers, wet them, pulled them out and reached up to John’s mouth and pushed them in.

“Mmmm,” he sucked at them.

I covered the head of his cock with my mouth again, sucked, and began to massage the swollen member. It was time to bring him off and I knew it would not take long. He was so sexed up, his cock felt ready to burst, so, holding him in the middle as he had shown me earlier, my hand oscillated up and down slowly while I sucked quite hard. I don’t know, I wasn’t counting but it seems I had only done 3 or 4 strokes before I could tell he was approaching his cumming; he stiffened, groaned. I moved my head aside, beat his cock a bit harder, was rewarded with a soft pulse and then his cock took off! Ribbon after ribbon of his love juice spurted across his belly and chest as I wanked him furiously. As the force of the pulses diminished so I slowed my tempo till his juice was just oozing from the tip of his organ. I paused for a bit, then rubbed him again and yet more juice came out. It had been a copious cumming!

John relaxed – and so did I! But I was feeling extremely horny now.
John: “Phew, that was quite something, felt very powerful.”

“It was, I can tell you! Most impressive. And you ain’t done yet!”

I went and found a towel for John and while he was tidying up I said:

“As you will know we can both do this again, and I’m ready to start.”

“Oh? I don’t think I’ll be performing again for ages, that was so intense and I need time to recover.”

“We’ll see,” I returned with a grin.

With John still on his back I stood by his head looking down at his strong body, a shrunken tool now, I stooped with a leg each side of his head. He watched as he could see what was coming into view. I stopped, in a crouch just over his face. I watched as he reached up to lick me, with difficulty. His hand came up to finger my pussy; I knelt and lowered myself over his mouth. No point in prolonging things; I wanted more attention!

“Lick me John like you did before. You’re good at that……Yes, that’s it!”

His tongue rasped against my clit. I leaned forward, my hands on his chest; he felt mine, playing once more with my nipples, pulling them somewhat roughly now. The feelings from the work his tongue was doing to me were wonderful, forcing me to lean forward over him and grab his cock which was swelling again. I took it hungrily in my mouth, sucked it, was conscious of a slight salty taste. John’s lapping was having its effect: I was getting near another orgasm already. I was breathing heavily again, had to stop eating him as I built up to another crescendo, feeling as if my insides were coming apart, and then my release came violently, my whole body shuddering with the delight John had brought me.

“John, you’re fantastic with that mouth of yours! You use it extremely well so you’re going to have another reward.”

As I moved from straddling his head, crawling round level with his legs, and moving into a position with my legs straddling his legs, facing him, John said,

“You are fantastic and I like you. I want to ask you something: er,” he hesitated and I waited. “I want a little keepsake from you. Can I have your, um, panties…to keep?”

“Well, that’s certainly different! Now why would you want my panties? To wear? They’d be a bit small, I’d say. Just to feel? Tell me!”

“Just to have…..as a keepsake,” he managed.

“Hmm, yes I suppose so. But not these as I like them and I’ve just bought them but you can have another pair - which you could even wear if it takes your fancy!”

“Yes, great. Thanks a lot!”

I was moving into position and said:

“I’m going to sit on your pole – which I notice is back to its earlier hardness! You must have liked sucking me and licking me?”

“I sure did. I’d go on doing it! You’ve a lovely pussy, especially for the first one I‘ve seen and known!”
I took hold of John’s sturdy cock, manoeuvred my self above it….

“JOHN, can you turn down the TV, it’s making too much noise up here!”
Mary shouted down.

“Uh, yeah, yeah, OK!” John stuttered back.

“Here, grab your clothes in case she comes down,” I said quickly, sliding off John and rolling across the floor to try and find my skirt and top at least. I slipped them on hastily, and retrieved my bra and knickers from where they had been dropped. John did the same but had more trouble than I fitting back into his clothes.

“Sorry about that. It must have been all the noise I made just now which woke Mary up. Glad she thinks it’s the television!”

We waited with baited breath, but no further sound from upstairs.

“I’ll just go up part way and listen,” John said.

“OK, and when you’ve done that bring me some hand cream.”

He came back saying all seemed to quiet. He asked if we could resume where we had left off as he said, looking down, that he still had a problem.

“That’s why I wanted you to bring the hand cream! Let me show you what it’s for. Just sit there on the sofa.”

John sat, I moved in kneeling between his legs, undid his trousers which still bulged and let out his weapon. I pulled them down a bit so I could get at him.

“This is what the cream’s for. I put a fair amount of it on you like this, spread it around like so, and then start to rub it in. It’s good for you, you see! How do you like it?”

“Very smooth and I do like it!”

As my hand slid right up and down his length I thought this could take a bit of time in view of the fact that John had had one excitement of his own already.

“How is it? Am I bringing you on well?”

John’s look was becoming a bit intense.

“You are. I can feel it’s coming, oh yes!”

He became silent; I shut up and waited but I could feel his moment was approaching, and soon he had his gratifying release. Really very concentrated he became as he overflowed onto my hand, his body quite stiff, his breathing deep, then a relaxing of limbs, a general easing off, almost a slumping back into the sofa’s depths.

A few moments later I snuggled in beside him on the rearranged cushions and said,
“I’m off tomorrow, duties done here. As you know this started as a one night stand and became 2 nights. I hope you feel it’s been worth while.” I smiled at him.

“It certainly has, and I hope we can meet again. Can we?”

“Possibly, but it’s doubtful it will be here. So you’ll have to come to me if you can, however you can.”

“I’ll see what I can fix up over the next couple of weeks. Please can you give me your number.”

“Yes, OK, fine, you do that. I think there’s more I can show you and you are an apt and willing pupil!”

I gave John my number and went to bed reflecting that there was definitely more I could teach young John and looking forward to a possible future meeting.