Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-18-2010, 07:09 AM
:p Always open

Feels really too f@#King good! F-M strap-on

This is a little something that I want to share. Its sort of a fantasized; more-perfect version of the first and only time with I had a this experience with a women. And yes I was on the drug ecstasy (MDMA), which on top of making it feel AMAZING, it also allowed me to open up an communicate my needs. Sorry in advance to anyone who is offended by recreational drug use. Seriously though I can't stop fantasizing about it! And its been at least 6 years. For the love of god why is it so hard for me to bring this up with my lady friends. I guess I am just afraid that they will think badly of me, and get turned off. Any advice would be welcomed (might me posting this part of the material in the wrong place, sorry) Anyways, enjoy! I know I did ;-) lol

My body convulsed and shuddered like an earthquake, my body felt like one huge penis, and it was about too explode! kelly would give me no rest though. She expertly moved strap-on (that we had been saving for a special night) in and out of my just-taken virgin man-cunt. Lusty moans and bits of dirty talk seemed to involuntarily escape my lips. Bent over doing doggy-style on our bed, I hardly could believe the ecstasy that was rolling through my body.

"Oh my gooossh hun-eey, pplease go easy on me" I moaned, but you knew I didn't really want you slow up one bit.

"No way joshy. I need to teach you all about my real needs." We had been together for awhile, but you had wanted us to become bonded before you really took me for your own.
"IIIIInnn annnd ouuutt, IIIIInnn annnd ouuutt it goes when will I stop? Nobody knows!" You sang in your sultry voice.

Just when I thought that I couldn't feel any higher, you forcefully grabbed my thick rod and started swirling your hand expertly up and down my shaft, timing it with your thrusts from your 8in girl cock.

I started to hear moans of pleasure from somewhere, but then realized that they were actually my moans of pleasure. My whole body aflame with the hardest orgasm that I never knew I could acheive, really started to shake more and more. My legs and arms suddenly couldn't really hold me up anymore and I started to collapse on the bed. But you quickly wrapped your arms around my waist and held me tight in your arms. Then again the pleasure shot up unexpectedly, and just when I thought I couldn't contain myself I felt my large thick cock explode into your hand with rope after rope of white hot cum. Nestled in your loving embrace I had my first true multiple orgasm. Your hand clamped down on my solid member as you passionately pumped my little virgin hole. I could feel you pressed against my back, with your breath tickling my neck, with you moans filling my ears (although I really couldn't notice it until after).

I came for what seemed like an eternity of ecstasy, full on cries of passion came from my lips, although I wasn't too aware of that either. I had never felt so naughty at the same time as feeling great, I felt so safe with you, and although I had had distinct reservations about this for awhile, on account of social stigma of being gay if you like it up the rear. But at that point that was so far from my thoughts, just a distinct feeling of naughtiness. After probably 5 min (but who knows) I started to come slowly down. But because you continued your expert ministrations, I started to come up again, although my penis was falling down more and more by the moment.
"I'm so sorry baby doll but I am hardly finished with my orgasms." You said with slow sexiness. "This is what I call the ecstasy special. You will just keep coming when you are on this drug, especially men. You aren't too used to multiple orgasms, are you bitch!" You said yelling the last bit.
"And since I have been waiting for this for months, for us to grow close enough, I'm going to take you for all your little slut ass is worth! Would you like that?"
I shuddered a quiet "yesss."
"I can't hear you baby, tell me what you want. With some detail!"
You slow down a bit so I can answer. "Please oh please! Don't you dare stop pounding my bung-hole, please!" I yelped.
"Okay you little assfucked slut I am going to pull out now."
"No," I stuttered, "please."
Suddenly the bliss what chopped down to reality, as you pulled the flesh-colored vibrator out of my freshly used butt, and pulled your warm body off my back. You quickly placed your hands on my hips and started to turn me over. Normally you wouldn't be able to do this too easily, but in my state I was easy to maneuver. I let you guide me down onto my back, getting more excited by the moment as I knew what was cumming.
"Alright my little ho, my little bitch, I won't you to spread those legs of yours." As you helped by grabbing my ankles and settling them on your shoulders.
I took a moment to just breathe and be, my eyes looked up at yours and I surrendered to you, to us, and our deep ever growing love. I couldn't help but beam a loving smile up at you. You took a moment to smile sincerely back, stepping back from your role for a second. I tried to lift myself up a bit to kiss you, and fell back still weak from my multi-layered orgasm. You ,ust have had the same idea; you leaned down and started to slowly, passionately kiss me, which grew more intense by the second. It was a deep wet kiss, and even that felt orgasmic and slippery wet under this influence of the ecstasy we both took. I felt my heart start to expand with a glowing loving feeling that just felt so deep, we started to melt into each other. With you tenderly holding the back of my neck and your other hand resting on my cheek.
Almost too suddenly the spell came down, actually our energy shifted gears, and you pulled my hips towards your hard cock, slipping firmly back into its place inside me. My legs still sort of resting up in the air but against your shoulders. A moan escaped my lips as I started to ride the new wave that was building sort of slowly, but with the unstoppable persistence of the ocean going into high-tide.

More soon! Feel free to critique my story or make suggestions. This is my first story written for others as well as myself, hehe! ;-) (Although from the looks of other stories I probably won't see too much response for awhile) I would also love to hear from some ladies on this sort of fantasy, how many of ya ladies out there are dying to do this,
Old 12-31-2010, 06:44 AM

with involuntary moans coming from my mouth, that I could not supress whatsoever. My wonderful lady just kept going harder and harder as she grinded her clit against against me.
"Pppplease slow down just a bit baby, ma-m-my man-pussy feels a little sore."
"fuck you" you moaned, and hit me all the more harder. I've got to use you for all you're worth bitch. You always cum too fast and that is not long enough for me anyway, so tonight we are gonna make up for that debt."
I barely heard what you said, but I noticed the effect.
You ground your pussy sooo hard against me, and started to rise to your own level of bliss.
Lying on my back in my proper place, I started to shake harder with another orgasm. Until I was almost convulsing in your embrace, but I had no where to go with you holding me tight. I couldn't help but shoot yet another hot load all over my chest. Then you hit your first peak, you pushed deep into me and held there rubbing your dripping crotch up and down against me. You just held me there and you orgasmed like an explosion. You screamed as your pussy exploded juice all over, soaking and running down my butt hole and balls, and bed. I felt so safe but used at the same time. My love for you expanded so much in that moment as we cosmically merged in orgasm land. I knew you felt the same love because you locked eyes and leaned forward and kissed me deeply and passionately for at least a several hot minutes. Then you pulled out your rather large member, and worked your way up my chest so that your dong was right in my face. I obediently went to work, deeply sucking and caressing just like it was really yours. The ecstasy was really making it feel so amazing.
"Suck it with passion bitch! Make me believe you like a cock now and then." I must have not obeyed fast enough for you because you grabbed the bag of my head and without any warning began jamming it in and out of my throat. I started to gag which made you start to giggle, but without letting up in the least. My eyes started to water too Then you turned on the vibration back on the dildo. My whole body because of the ecstasy responded like lightening with waves of pleasure rushing through me. I just couldn't suck enough of your girl-cock. I could hear you talking dirty to me, but my world at the moment was just my mouth, your cock, the hot scent of your dripping pussy, and the feeling of your hands rubbing my chest and nipples.
Before I knew it you moved your cock back away from my face. I gave a little cry of disagreement, but you slapped me in response.
"You don't tell me what to do." you growled.
"Always we have to pretty much finish at this point, huney buns. Because you cum waaaay tooo early for me to finish. But tonight its different. You have a pussy, and I have a beautiful cock, so I am going to just keep going until I am satisfied! You hear me, you little wimp of a man. If you weren't such a pussy I could have a good orgasm once in a while."
You smiled down seductively, rubbed your hand in your dripping cunt and smeared it between my tight little buns. I wasn't yet all the way hard, but that just sent me over the edge. I couldn't help it just the thought of you using me again made My cock stiffened in front of your eyes. which made you smile even more with mischief.
"you are really liking this aren't you my love?" You asked as you met my eyes and put the barest tip of your dong in my little wet hole. Still vibrating it instantly made me start shake with pleasure.
"I want you to tell me exactly what you want and I may oblige, or not."
Through chattering teeth from pleasure "Please baby just take me, and make me forever yours. Fuck my ass as much as you want. I need to make up for my poor behavior, so please, please punish me." I stammered
Wasting no time you just pushed right back in me. I screamed and shuddered with pleasure, as you made me yours forever.
You wasted no time either in started to make yourself cum, and placed my hand on your stiff nipples.
"Let me teach you how to fuck." She was starting on my little bum slow but steady. I couldn't believe how good you were making me feel. But this time we made real love slowly and beautifully. I don't remember how many times you made me cream all over the place. That night was unforgettable, and was the start of our completely open relationship. She was always the more dominant one in the relationship. Also from that night on we rarely had "normal" sex. If I didn't last long enough she would just take it out on me, sometimes severely! We didn't always do ecstasy (just once or twice a year), for a really close and special night of love, and each time I gave myself to you, and you took me for yours we grew more in love. After that night the only underwear you would let me where were tight pink thongs, and you made me get hair removal around my bung-hole. Just to ensure that I would be smooth and ready to be had at anytime.
She was right too, she made me her little sissy, leaving me with the need to be used by a real women to be able to really get off.
Old 12-31-2010, 02:49 PM

I laid my head back in the flow of water and let the hot temp relax away the wonderful night. We only caught maybe two hours of sleep. My little man hole kind of hurt, and I started to remember all that had gone on and I immediately started to get embarrassed about all the things I get moaned in my moments of ecstasy. I woke up first as usual, but wasn't too surprised to see you smiling past the shower curtain at me.
"Nice tight butt you got there." and you playfully reached in and pinched it.
"So." You said with dripping with giggles.
"Fuck my tight little hole!" she mocked
"I love a nice big cock filling my little hole up." you mocked again and again as I began to turn redder and redder. I was starting to hide my face from her by this point, but she quickly noticed and turned my face towards hers. "I Love you honey-buns, you know that right? There isn't one part of you that I can keep myself from. You are everything I need babe. Don't feel ashamed for letting me take you again and again, be proud that you have such an open Partner." Then she started to kiss me deeply and a little forcefully as she squeezed my butt-cheeks w/ one in each hand. Amazingly I started to get turned on again, my thick rod started to fill up. Which of course as we stopped kissing she looked down at it, and grabbed it tightly.
"Okay there are going to be some new rules around here for us. Last night was intense and we have to assimilate it for a long while. Maybe for 1 year or two, we'll have to see how well you work on your training, which starts now." with that she quickly jumped out of the shower for a min, and then came back with a different, bigger, flesh colored vibe. I watched her pull the harness up onto her curvy hips, straighten the dong and then she was ready to use me some more, which surprised me as I could hardly walk straight from last night, and she had to be tired too.
wasting no time she got down to buisness
"Okay first thing, I need to train you to not come so fast, its annoying as well as frustrating. So, I need you to be a man once in a while for me too ya know, I have needs to be slammed and jammed too.
Next, no more masturbation for you. Only me training you or having some fun will be your release, but don't worry we will train often."
And lastly, you are to wear whatever I dictate to you, without question, or else I will give out some of the recording from last night to your friends. You will be wearing only pink little thongs for your underwear, and if anyone sees, just tell them how sexy it makes you feel, and that is to be your only answer, no matter who it is."
So, we won't really start your training too much right now. Get against the wall, on the other side of the wall." Kelly with both hands on my hips helped guide me to where she wanted me. She reached around and only lightly held my 7in cock. and started to embrace me so tenderly, I could feel her warm tits on my back, and her breath on my neck. Which only made my penis even harder, in fact I was hard as steel and ready to rock (again surprising since I came uncountable times the night before). She wet herself down quickly and began massaging some lube around and just inside my little fuck hole. She easied up her grip on my cock though, just enough so that she would make me cream, and just stuck the head of the large penis (bigger than mine at least) just at the head of my bung hole.
"So here is the most important rule! DO NOT LET YOURSELF CUM UNLESS i SAY ITS OKAY, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES, not sexy punishments. For ex: The first one will be to let me take you with as many of my gf's around that are interested in being there. And many other embarrassing things I will MAKE YOU do whatever it is." With the tip slowly working its vibrating way into my tight-tight hole my ability to understand exactly what she wanted was getting harder by the moment. My roll (ecstasy) started to come back a bit as kelly started to work me over. slooow at first, real slow, so I could get used to it.
"One other thing, I absolutely love you so much babe, but this training has to work. Its just got to! If not I will have to have a real man come and take care of things once or twice a year or so. I'm really sorry but this is something I need to make us work. So I need you to focus and learn, the majority of the time we will be working like this. Me fucking your little bubble butt, but not touching your penis at all, nor you either. For a while I'll just be teaching you to cream everywhere with just your butt getting fucked. just stimulating your prostate. For the next while just act like you don't have a dick, just this beautiful hole, that loves to be penetrated at least 3-5 times a week. So do you agree to those terms dear, I'll just restate them....
1. must where whatever I want you to wear wherever and whenever I tell you. I have gotten rid of all your underwear, so all you have to where are pink thongs, w/ your cock tucked between your cheeks, all the time, except bed.
2. no jacking off, no masturbating, no cumming unless I make you.
3. This is training to make your dick go longer than kelly, or at least until her needs are being met. If results aren't anygood than I reserve the right to find a hot, tight-bodied man, with a cock that won't quit for hours.
4, Training means I will be fucked in my man-pussy as much as Kelly needs until she is satisfied. And I also reserve the right to have any friend who I honestly think will help with my training.
5. Kelly will also be teaching all about giving head to a slick pussy. so anytime she wants to have her pussy eaten, I will do so until she says shes fully satisfied.
6. I can change any rule that I see fit to change to keep the goal on course.
"So baby-doll" you whispered in my ear, tickling my nape and making me shiver with some after tremors from the Ecstasy, and you were slowly working your big dong in and out of me. "I just need you to just shout a yes ma'am, okay?" you added in a just as sexy tone of voice.
"yes ma'am! that sounds like just what we need to make our relationship pa-pa-perfect." I pretty much shouted against the wet tile where my face was leaning against.
"Great huney-butt, I just knew you would see it the way I do too." You said in a soothing sexy tone. Then she really picked up the pace on my tired slutty hole. She grabbed my hands and held them at the wrists behind my back to stop me from touching my penis involuntarily.
Being fucked against the shower wall was really embarrassing but in such a sweet way.
"This.....(hump) is what we'll be doing (hump)....my little boy toy. Now instead of using your hands to anything naughty I want you to grab one hand per cheek and spread them as wide as you can."
I quickly obeyed, and spread my bum cheeks.
"now keep them that way my little slut!"
Now with her hands free, she proceeded to start to play with my nipples and just rubbing my chest.
" I need you to make up for ALL those pre-ejac's, and this is the only fair way to do it."
Which as the words finished leaving her mouth she made good on that promise. What I thought was hard and fast turned out to be medium, because she took it up a huge notch. I knew that now she was starting to get off herself, because with each pounding thrust she gave a little additional up and down rub into her crotch. Just knowing that she was starting to orgasm from rubbing against me turned me on to no end. Each thrust against my prostate felt like heaven, and as her moans joined mine I could hardly hold back anymore.
"Ppppleease could u slow up just a tad, Its getting so hard to hold it in." I stammered through chattering teeth. But either she didn't hear or didn't care. My poor little hole was just getting pounded. I was already shaking slightly from the waves of pleasure, but my beloveds assault on my tight hole was creating a huge simmering volcano of cum. The more I held back the more ground I lost. Then I heard Kelly start to moan louder, and that sent me over. My legs started to sort of give out, and I moaned almost without knowing it. But kelly wrapped her arms around my waist and held me up, but she kept right on pounding. Soon enough I felt like I creamed all over the shower. "ooooh my god." I sort of yelled or maybe yelped. It felt like cum was just gonna keep streaming out, but just when I thought I peaked ny lover so in tune with me grabbed my cock and held it soo tight, and let the dong start to vibrate. Thats when I really came, beautiful hot cum kept squirting stream after stream right into my kelly's waiting hands.
"I am so not done yet my little man. I have at least 30 min to go, don't worry honey I'll hold you up in my embrace. But other than that you little butt slut I am going to keep going until I cum at least three times. Oh yeah here's a little something back," she gave my rod one last squeeze and wiped the cum all over my face, and then she rubbed the rest of it all over her perfect breasts. I coughed a bit more from surprise than being choked by it. Suddenly kelly hugged me tighter and stopped pumping my bung, and just buried it deep in me.
"I am so glad I finally feel that we finally are doing things right." She whispered in my ear with her nice warm breath that tickled my neck.
"Babe I am gonna pull out know." which I gave sort of a whimper of a no.
She pulled out of my butt and ordered me to go lay on our bed and told me don't worry about getting it wet. I sort of stumbled out of the bathroom and collapsed on the bed.
"Lie on your back now my little boy toy, where you belong." She said brightly.
"This is my favorite way to take you I decided.I can grind my little clit so hard against you, but I can also really watch your face in such orgasmic bliss. I love taking you and leaving you with no choice but to take to cock, and make you love it." With that kelly moved over the bed and got on top of me. And of course she purposely made eye contact for a few blissful moments and started to kiss me soft, you yet strong. Her long dirty blonde hair fell around my head, her hair smelled like heaven. In the middle of that wonderful kiss I felt her force herself on me and my little cute round butt.
We both started moaning a bit as we kissed with clear romance. Kelly was right once we did this I would be hers forever, At first I thought that was promising, but now looking back the connection we felt was so real.
She ended the kiss as slowly as it came and licked my chest and then proceeded to make love to me, for the rest of the morning. And she got her quota of at least 3 earth shattering orgasms, but I can't recall. I just remember her making me cum all over my chest at least once, and her pussy juices flowing all over our crotches. I still wear the panties under her orders, which I would forever follow.
And she was right even though the story is sort of my perfect scenario of what I would have liked to have really happened. But even the lowered down version was enough to hook me to her in a unique way, so that I still think about it and fantasize about it. Two pieces of advice, if you are going to use ecstasy and have sex, be warned its almost too good, it won't make other sex pointless, but you will never ever forget those (illegal) orgasms. Ecstasy used to be legal and used for couples therapy, they say you can get a year of emotional work done in one night. ALright enough digression. Thanks for reading