Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-15-2010, 10:58 AM

Ashante and Julian

It's Friday Julian and his friends are having coffee at the University Activity Center Cafe. They discussing the party tonight at the Zoo, better known as Hawkins Hall Mens Dormitory. Julian's friends Ernie and Riely said hey this party should be fun and a great way to let off a bunch steam. It's been a rough week in school for the boys and also a rough few weeks for Julian because he broke with girlfriend after he caught her another friend of his. Ernie said hey Julian, this thng at Hawkins will be a great way to forget about Rosa, man she is one cold hearted bitch. Sitting next to Julain and his friends was a very beautiful, hot looking black girl with balck curley hair with some blond highlights a deep chocolate brown complexion. She was also wearing a tight white t-shirt that showed off her big tits. She couldn't help but hearing Julian and his friends talking about the dorm party. You see, Ashante has been eyeing Julian on campus for quite sometime an dfigures the party would be a good place to meet him. As she was thinking about that Julian gets up from the table and immediately makes eye contact with Ashante and it startled her, they both smiled at eachother with Julian thinking she pretty hot.
Well the boys make it to the party and It Is your typical dorm party, lots of beer, booze an dwomen wearing tight things and some wearing very little. WEll Ernie and Riely spot a drinking table were a bunch of students are playing a beer drinking game, Julian looks around the room at all the pretty women and makes eye contact again with Ashante and they smile at eachother again, he trys to go and meet her, but Ernie and Riely grab him and take him to the table. Ashante seeing this decides to go after Julian before he is able to sit down. Just as he is sitting down Ashante taps him on the shoulder and says hello handsome and Julian say who stunned to see her says, hello Princess. He said that because he couldn't think of anything else to say. Ernie and Riley are aslo stunned at this because they recognize form the coffee shop at the AC. Julian and Ashante walk away from the table. Julian immediatley introduces himself to Ashante I'm Julian Cruz thank you for saving me from my friends, I'm Ashante Davenport and I'm happy to save from your friends. As they were both laughing at the situation, Julian an dAshante grab a drink and try to find a quite place to talk, as they were talking Julian couldn't noticing what Ashante was wearing, a tight pink button down blouse with the first four buttons unbuttoned exposing her ample cleavage, a tight black mini skirt and she was wearing heeled scandals to make her legs great. They had a couple more drinks an dmanage to do some dancing and they kissed, kissed and kissed. Finally Julian was asking Ashante if she wanted to go someplace more private and she in a sexy voice, handsome let's go back to my dorm room, roommate gone for the weekend, let's have some real fun. Julain says ok,
ashante asked about his friends, Julian says those two will be alright. They both smile and left the party.
Once inside her room Julians and Ashante have a soulful kiss, the wet and sloppy kind, with their tongues clashing, colliding with eachother like if they were playing tonsil hockey. Then Julian would start kissing and licking her neck Ashante would let out a moan of pleasure. Then Julian turned Ashante around so that her backside is at his front side Ashante with her right arm reaches for his head and pulls his head down to hers and their lipps meet again inanother soulful embrace, as they are doing that Ashante is grinding her beautifully round ass into Julain crotch, his cock is geting hard now. Julian is now unbuttoning the rest of her blouseand pulls it off her exposing her bra and her big titties, as he unsnaps her bra Ashante is beginning to breathe a little heavier now and she ask Julian have you ever been with a black girl? Julian answer is while squeezing and fondling her massive tits, says no. Been with some white girls, couple of asians, but your my first black beauty. Ashante rally grinds her ass into Julian hard cock which straining to get of his underwear and shorts. Then Julain aske her tis question, ever been with a latino guy before? Ashante says, Nope just a couple white dudes. And with Julian really begins to squeeze and fondle her tits, she is grinding away at his crotch, they are kissing like crazy her breathing is getting more heavier now, Julain is now squeezing her tits like if he was milking a cow and when gets to to her hugh auerola's and nipples he pinches them which drives her isanely wild Julian keeps this up for quite a while milking and pinching Ashante breathing is turning into pants as she moans oh gooddd this feels good. Julian sensing that she about to cum increases the speed of the way she is fondling her tits, Ashante sensing that she is cuming tells Julian pinch them harder and faster she is now panting faster and then let's out OOHH MMyy GOODD I'm cumming and with that she collaspses in Julian's arms.
Ashante recovers from the orgasm she immediately pulls off Julian's shirt, pushes him to her bed process to take off his the rest of his clothes exposing his massive hardon with the glaze of precum on the head, smiles at him as he takes off her tight mini skirt and soaking wet pink thong. Then she tells him handsome I'm going to fuck the shit out of you. And with that she goes for his cock and starts sucking it, bobbing her head up and down, kissing and licking all the way down to his balls were she takes each ball into her mouth and sucks on them like if were a piece of hard candy. Julian is moaning like crazy, saying oh my god, oh my god, god damn that feels good. Then Julian tells Ashante to put her pussy over his face while she is still sucking his cock, she does this and Julian is now licking and sucking her pussy like a mad man who hasn't seen pussy in years, well at least that's what he was thinking. Julian now starts in on her clit, Ashante moans very loudly while gagging on his hard cock, he sucking her clit an dis also managing to stick two fingers up her pussy this driving Ashante wild as hse stops sucking his cock to catch her breathe and says ohh gooddd and goes back to sucking his cock, but she knows that she is close again to cumming and Julian is sensing this again and now Julian begins to suck harder on her clit and is shoving his fingers in her pussy faster and faster, Ashante is panting very hard now as she is saying God damn you "mmm I'm cumming again, ooo shittt that feels goods and collaspes again. Ashants pulls her pussy from Julian's mouth and slowly drags her pussy down his chest and his stomach and finally reaches his cock and says I' sticking your cock in my pussy were it belongs and I'm going to fucking ride you and make you cum!!! Ashante stars out with a reverse cowgirl and then she spins around while his cock is in her pussy which Julian let's out a big OOOHHH MMMYYY GGOOODD!!! WERE did you learn that? Ashante says practice baby, practice. You like that don't you, he says yes as she swaying her hips from side to side in a circular motioning, Ashante says grab my tits and squeeze them and as Julian is doing that Ashante lends and arch her back reaches around and squeezes his balls as Julian is squeezing tits and pinching her nipples they both at the same time let out a big moan and now Ashante is moving her pussy up and down his hard shaft, she is beginning to pant Julian is also panting, but with he lifts her up with his cock still inside her lays her back and starts fucking her hard now, Ashante is panting and yelling harder, fuck me, fuck me fuck me harder latin boy I want you to cum, you made me cum twice already and I'm ready to cum again!! Harder, faster, fuck me harder, faster, faster, come on pound it, come on Julian pound the pussy ashse panting like crazy now, Julian is pounding her pussy like crazy, his breathing is very heavy now Ashante sense that he is close, and yells fuck me, fuck me , FUCK ME!!! And with that Julain is pumping her real now, he is panting annd then Julian does something that he never done,, Ashante I'm going to cummm, you want my cum inyour pussy or your TITSSSS???? She yells on my TTTIIITTTSSSSS!!!! as she yelling that she cums very hard as Julain pulls his cock out of her pussy and starts jerking off on her tits he yells OOOOHHHMMMYYYGGGOOODDD as he is ejaculating his sperm all over tits. They both collaspe in eachothers arms and kiss. Ashante gets up to clean herself off, Julian takes the warm towel from from cleans his soew off her tits, his chest. Ashante asked, why, before she could finish Julain kisses her again long and deep. Julian says what's the question? Ashante says never mind and smiles at him and leads him back to her bed. They lay on their side facing eachother, share a couple more kisses. And then Ashante ask Julian this question want a black girlfriend? Julian says do want a latin boyfriend, they both look at eachother and say yes at the same time. They kiss one more time, then Ashante tells Julian you can't leave here, why asked Julian? Because you had a few drinks and your not suppose to drink and drive. Julian says not a problem and Ashante says besides that we can more fun in the morning as she is smiling at him. With thatthey kissed one more time and fell asleep.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:24 AM

Ashante and Julian, Saturday

It's early Saturday morning Ashante wakes up first and just takes a look at Julian and thinks about last night and how good the sex was between her and Julian. Julian Is still sleeping and finally rolls over on his back. Ashante starts running her fingers lightly over his upper body and starts to pinch his nipples and then plants a kiss lightly on his lipps. Julian is now waking up to this and Is enjoying this. He is now fully awake and looks at Ashante and says hello Princess with a big smile. She plants another kiss on his lipps and says morning Handsome while tickling his upper body. And then Julian rolls over right side to face Ashante and kisses her passionately and then she says feeling frisky this morning aren't we. He just smiles at her and she says what? He kisses her again very passionately and she responds by playing another round of tonsil hockey with him and also her hand manages to find his cock which Is at half mast and she gets to go to full mast after she touches it. Julian starts kissing and licking her neck and then finally down to her massives tits.
Julian says, Princess I'm going to make you come hard this morning, Ashante says, oh yeah!! Right then Julian starts sucking on her tits, he is sucking the left one first and Is fondling the right one and with that same milking motion which leads up pinching her auerolas and nipples which is driving her crazy again. She moans with pleasure as he is playing with her tits and she says you love playing with my tities don't you? Julian moans a yes I do. And now he is on top of her kissing, sucking and milking her tits while he is doing that she still has a hold on massive hardon and is tryinhg to rub her clit with it, but Julian moves down her body kissing and licking her until he gets face down to her pussy and he starts licking pussy and rubbing her clit at the same time, while he Is doing that Ashante Is saying ohh mmyy ggoodd!! JuliAN!! my pussy so senitive this morning!! She is moving and squirmming around and her breathing is getting very heavy now and then Julian mouth leaves her pussy and moves back up to her tits. With his fingers of his left hand he inserts three fingers in her pussy which Ashante screams joy of pleasure and also Julian left thumb is rubbing her clit which is also driving Ashante into a frenzy, he is now telling Ashante come on Princess cum for me. I want you to cum for me now as he is shoving his fingers in and out of her pussy and sucking on her tits. Cum Ashante, cum Ashante please cum for me Princess his fingers are like a jack hammer now, Ashante is screaming, yelling I'm gonna cum now for you God Damn it and with that she stars cumming AAARRRGGhhhhh ggoodd I'm cumming, as she starts to cum Ashante does something that she never done before,she is now squirting all over Julian hand and arm. Ashante who is wornout from Julian's escpade, looks at him and says do you do that to all your women?? Julian who is smiling says WELL,,, your the first woman that has squirted on me while having an orgasm. Ashante says I'm your first huh, handsome as she is still trying to catch her breath. Julain says you must must really like me now as he gives her a devilish smile. She says wait til I catch my breath, your gonna be toast.
Ashante gets Julian on his back she starts sucking his cock with reckless abandon, but sucks long enough to get it hard again and then she lowers her pussy on his hard cock, he lets out a moan and groan and says Ashante that feels gooddddd, oohhh. She says you like that, huh. He says yesssss. Then she starts to move her hips up and down and also in circular motion, as she doing that Julian moves his hands up to her tits to squeeze thenm but Ashante counters that move by meeting his hand with hers and shoving back towards the bed, he says what are you doing? Princess. She says I 'm not going to let you touch me I'm going to torture you, I'm going to ride you until you cum. Ashante is beginning ride his cock faster, Julian is panting and says pleae let me suck a tit, she ok have a right tit and she takes that away and gives the left tit, after that she sways her tits back and forth over his mouth she is moving faster on his cock now Julian breathing is becoming faster and heavier, Ashante is realizing that he is close to cumming, so she moving faster and Julian tells her in a heavy breathing voice faster Princess, fuck me faster, faster and then Julian let outs big I'm CUMMINNGG nowww. Ashante says thats It Julian give me your cum, sqiurt that white jis inside me. As he finnishes cumming Ashante cums again by saying OOHH SSHHIITT I'm cumming again, OOHHHHH.
Ashante collapses on top of Julian and trys to regain her breath as he is doing the same. Ashante is lying next to him as her fingers caress his body once again. She looks at him and says, Julian what was that all about? He says what do you mean? Last night, you came all over my tits which I didn't mind, but as I was trying to clean that off, you took the towel and cleaned off my tits. Julian who is now embarass tells her that he had never done that and felt gulity about doing that, so I felt I should clean it up. Ashante says ok, It was wierd, but ok.
As they lay their on her bed, Julian's phone starts ringing, Ashante picks it up and answers it for him. She says Julian's cell phone how may I help you. On the other end is Ernie Lopez . Ernie says what have you done with my friend? Ashante who is laughing as she gets on top of Julian says that he is fine and that he is right underneath me with my right tit in his mouth, Julian's eyes an mouth open as she really inserts her right tit in his mouth. Ernie says what is your name. Ashante, Ernie who is now laughing along with his girl friend Ellen says what is he doing doing now, Ashante says he is now sucking my left tit!! And she says oh baby thats it. Julian looks at Ashante and motions her for his phone. She turns it over to him with a big smile. He waves his finger at Ashante with a smile. Julian starts speaking to Ernie, dude it's early what are you doing? Riley, Ellen and me decide to go your Momand Da's restaraunt for breakfast, Julian ask Ernie, I can trust you not to tell my mom anything, but Riley! Were is Riley At? Well Jules, He is at another table with your mom. Ernie that doesn't sound good, he is telling my MOm everything, yep he is. I'm sure my Mom bribed him, yep she did with a number 2 special with 3 tamales. He is ratting me out with 3 lousy tamales. Julian looks Ashante and says my Mom and Dad own Mama's Cantina Lareado. She looks at ands says I have been there, food is great and the number 2 comes with tamales now, Julian says on request. Julain is asking Ernie were is my Mom now? Ernie says I don't know, Julian says Ernis look behind you, Ernie does and Julian's Mother whacks Ernie in the head and takes his phone from him. And says mijo,were are you at. Julian says in my girlfriends dorm room. Ah mijo a new girlfriend when do we get to meet her. Julian says tomorrow at the restaraunt at eleven. He looks at Ashante, says thats fine an dthen she starts sucking his dick while Julian is talking to his Mom. He says Mom in a panting voice I have to go now, you parade football game and then back a the restaraunt. She says ok.
Julian prys Ashante off his dick and says ok what time is it? She says It 8:30. Ok I have to get going I have parade to march in, Ashante says your in the band, yes I'am. She well I'm in the Key club and today is Homecoming I need to ready myself. She says I have to take a shower, so stay here and relax, ok. He agrees reluctantly, but she is back in 20 minutes with just a towel wrap around her, he looks at her and says damn girlfriend you make the towel looks. she comes over to and plants another soulful kiss on his lips. She feels his face an says you need a shave, with that she lends him a razor and shaving gel. Julian says he this for legs and Ashante says don't worry, your face won't melt. So while Julian is shaving Ashante is getting dressed, white bra, orange thong, black dress white shirt which she hasn't buttoned yet. Julian who is very naked finishes shaving, Ashante comes over an dfeels his face, then she starts rubbing his nipples with the pam of her right hand, then with her left hand behind her his neck she pulls his face closer to hers and she kisses him very tenderly. Then she says I want to see how much is left in your tank. Julian says what? Yeah, says Ashante I want to jerk you off in the sink there . Julian says how come? Ashante says that her room mate and her boyfriend like to make a mess when they have sex, he will cum allover her and then she will take hand and wipe it off into the sink and not clean it off. He says well lets see what is left in my tank. And with that Ashante takes his cock in her hand, starts stroking it while doing that she starts kissing Julian again, he is moaning as she gets his cock hard again. Ashante says he handsome in a deep and sultry voice, you like It when I stroke your cock this way, don't you, he says yeah, Julian says you like it when I made you squirt, she says yeah and kisses him again but this time real hard, his cock raging hard again as she is now stroking it faster, faster, she tells Julian when cum you want you to look me start in the eye ok baby, then she kisses him again Julian is panting now and tells her faster, faster, Ashante says look me in the eye Julian and he does, he tells her faster, she says what are you thinking about handsome? Wishing you werrrreee on my ccc0ooocckk annndd ride iinng It as he now panting for air, Ashante tell Julian come on Julian, need you to cum now, please cum for me now baby. Julian who is now finding it difficult to stand as he is leaning on Ashante looking at her as she stroking his cock faster, faster, faster, until finally Julian lets out I'mmmm CCCUUMMMMING and he does. All this ribbon white goo is being sprayed all over the wash basin. Ashante gives Julian another kiss, but not just another kiss, this one ended up being real special because they were still looking at eachother. And then their was a silence for a few seconds then they smiled at eachother. After that Julian say Ashante were are my clothes, he gets dressed. She finish up getting dresses, he asked her to meet him during the third quarter of the football game at the concessions stands. She says no problem.
They leave her dorm room handing hands as they are leaving her dorm room, Julain stops turns to Ashante and says I'm glad your my girlfriend and kisses her very passionately leaving her breathless. After that she says yeahhh...With a gleam in her eye. Just then then two of her friends say to her and Julain, you two need to go back to the room. Everyone laughed.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:10 PM

Ashante and Julian, Part 3

It's Sunday morning and Julain is picking up Ashante from her dorm. He walks in an dsees her waiting with two of her friends, a very good hispanic girl named Sophie Ruiz and her other friend very good black named Erica Boyer. Ashante introduces them to Julian and with that he hello and tells Ashante that they have to go now.
While on the the to his mother's restraruant Julian and Ashante are talking about what happened yesterday at the football game, especially when they were walking holding hands and when they get to the band section and that's were Ashante plants a big kiss on Julian's lips and then wipes off the excess lipstick off his lips. He told her that after she did his bandmates were really giving him some grief, but all in good fun, I guess. Ashante says she saw a fat black chic who is a flute giving you some flak, Julian says oh Rose, yeah she was like Jules(Hools) were did you find her at? On my that is fine black women you got there. I looked at her and said Rose, she says sometimes I swing that way, oookkkk I said. Ashante looked at Julian in disbelief, who wants to eat that?? Their is someone for everyone in this world relpies Julian. They both just laugh and kept on talking about the people in the band.
They get to the restraruant Mama's Cafe Laredo, Ashante says I have been here a few times, he says oh yeah, then how I never saw you or recognized you, she you were never there or busy with someone else. Julian says damn!! Oh by the way I love the number 2 breakfast, you eggs, bacon, potatoes sprinkled with diced green chiles annd also peppered with strips of tortilla chips with a side of tamales, Julian don't worry I make sure we get plenty of them. They get out of his car and immediately start walikng towards the buliding everyone from Mama to his father sees them walking handing hands and kissing. He tells her usaually puts off having his girlfriends meet his parents for at least week, but in this case his Mom preasured him for a meeting this time, Ashnate says don't worry about it and kisses him one more time as they enter the restraruant.
As they walk in they are greeted by his Mom Lillian, father Pete, his oldest sister Danni, short for Danniela, of course Ernie and his girlfriend Ellen Rice and of course Riley. Julian looks at everyone and says what is this? Lillian says mijo, come on now we all want to meet your new girlfriend. Julian. He doesn't know what to make of this, until Ashante say in a low voice why don't you introduce ome gray and she a set boobs that just seems to standout, Lillian says hello Ashante, Lillain sees why her son like her, she says Pete look at her, she is very pretty, her curley hair is black with blond highlights, Lillian notices that Ashante has a big rack herself, she is thinking Julian always did bring home big boobed women. Then his father Pete introduces himself, his sister Danni who another pretty women herself with light complacked skin and has a set generous tits herself says hello while giving Ashante the eye. And tells Julian she is very pretty and. You see, Ashante is wearing a very tight sweater, tight blue jeans and some back less heals. In other words she is looking damn hot and sexy and knows it. Then she proceeds to meet Ernis Lopez, Ellen and Riley. After that Julian says ok everyone stop gawking and eats, oh come on Jules, yes mijo says his mom, she is a very pretty women an dshe kind of takes your breath away. Ashante says please stop your embarassing me as she starts laughing. Julian she says, you have a wonderful family and a wonderful group of friends. Julian says thanks as he is turning 10 shades red out of embarassment. He says let sit down and eat. Mom bring me and Ashante two number two's and a couple of dozen tamales for everyone to share. Lillain says ok and orders a waitress to to care of their orders. Riley says , two dozen tamales!! Yes Riley says Julain, since you love them so much. Riley says Julian, I'm sorry dude but once your mom bribe me with those tamales, dude I was toast. Laughing Julain says Riley you should have said Mama just give me toast. And with Julian says Riley, It's ok bro. Riley smiles, thanks Jules. Ashante looks at Julian and says what was that all about, Ernie and I befriended Riley a few years ago, like took him in under our wing and helped him get his self esteem and confidence back. Ashante looks at Julian, he says Riley had a lousy set of parents. so he has been living with Ernie and his parents. She ohh, well that's nice. Ashante ask Julian Is their anyone else In your famill that I haven't met? Julian says, Yes.
And as Julian was beginning to tell Ashante of his middle sister, guess who walks in the restaruant , Alex better known as Alexandria. Alex is 5'8" dark complication, jet black hair and also has a set tits that won't quit. It's quite obvious to Ashante that their is a reason why Julian like big tits, she is happy that she spports a 44ddd herself. Alex is also very athletic looking an dis looking very good in her tight workout gear. Julian says that she is the Police Academy and should graduating soon. Ashnate says oh ookk. Alex c0mes right up to Julian and sits on his lap and kisses him in smack on the lips. Julian is in shock, eyes wide opening, then Alex looks at Ashante and says you must be the new girl in my brother's life. Ashante says oh my, Alex says don't mind that Julian and I always been close, Julian says, not that close. By the way Ashnate this is Alex, Alex, Ashante Davenport. Everyone else at the is looking stunned. Ellen turns to Ernie and whispers what was that? Beats me says Ernie, Riley is saying oh my. Lillian comes out of the back an dsays Alex get of your brother now. I'm sorry Ashante, Alex and Julian hav ealways been close. Ashnate says to Julian to have you and alex done It?? Julian looks her and whispers no. I don't know what got into her. Sorry about that. Ashante says lets talk about this later. So for rest of the time at Mama's Cafe Laredo, everyone talked and laughed told stories about one another, in all Ashante and Julian had a good time. Then It was time for Ahante and Julian to go the library and study. Everyone said their goodbys an dsee you later's and with that Julian and Ashante go off to the library.
While on their way to the library, Ashante asked about Alex, she says what gives with her and you Jules?? As she is laughing. You see Danni always picked on Alex and I. Sometimes It got unbearable, so one day Alex and i started ganging up on Danni when ever gave a us a rash of shit. And thats how Alex and I became close. Oh I see, we never had sex, tha's incest. You I know that but as they say incest can be best as Ashante starts laughing again. Julian who Is now laughing, says, Ashante, yes, answer who you fuck your brother or sister. She says I would never fuck my brother, sister lets get something straight, I'm a cock n balls girl. I don't like the thought of some girl playing with my tits or eating my pussy. Remember Julian , my tits and pussy belong to you and your cock and balls belong to me. Julian says agreed and with that they arrive at the library.
While at the library Ashante and Julian are studying hard for the first hour or so. Ashante is getting a restless, Julian is really into his school work and trying to get things done. Ashante whispers in his ear handsome whats your major? He says Sports Management. He whispers back to her what's yours? She says marketing. And with that she slips off her backless heals and rubs her foot on his legs. He smiles as he rubs her inner thigh through jeans. And then she runs her hand along his inner thigh up his kakhi short an dfinds his cock annd starts squeezing and rubbing it until It's get very hard. Julain just smiles at her, she winks at him. He gets up and goes to the reference section to look up information.She get ups two minutes later and finds alone. Just as he is putting away book, she get in between him and the bookself and rubbs her ass against crotch and whispers Handsome, yes says Julian, your Princess is horny as she is still rubbing her ass against his crotch. Julian looks around for anyone who might be inthe area and then he slips his hand inside her sweater and runs his hands up her stomach and then he moves her bra up and over her titties and start squeezing and pinching her nipples. Ashante lets a soft moan as to not draw any attention to her and Julian. While Julian fondling her tits she turns her head to the right and kisses him. Then she says baby, unfortunately my room mate is at the room, Julian, says no problem I have a place we can go to, Ashante says lets go.
Julain stops at a fast food chicken place to pick up something for later. And then drives a little further up the coast until he gets to a place called the Ocean way Cottage place. It's a group of seperat cottages across from the Pacific Ocean. He tells Ashante that knows the Inn Keeper from the restraruant and that whenever he needs a place to get away from It all or anything else, that he would give Julian a discounted rate. Ashante says anything else, HUH. Julian smiles. Goes to the front office and check with Mr. Nygen. Mr. Nygen says taking me up on my offer finally young Julian. Yes Julian says, Mr.Nygen gives and Ashante the key the fartherest most cottage
Julian and Ashante walk In and and look the place over an dthey like what they see. Ashante says that maybe we should come back to this place quite often, Julian says that siounds like an excellant idea.
Ashante and Julian start kissing, another deep soft soulful kiss, then Julian turns Ashante around so that he can start kissing her her neck while hs is fondling her her tities outside her clothes. She lets out a deep sigh. Julian peel her sweater off her and then unsnaps her bra to release those fantastic tities she has. Again with a deep sigh Ashamnte says, you love playing withmy titties, don't you? He says yes as he needing them and pinching her nipples, then she says, I know why you like them, why is thatsay Julian, because your Mom and your two sisters have big ones!! He says yes they do but I like yours better. Ashante says good. Baby she says I'm so horny, make me feel real good, as lets another moan. Julian is now needing and pinching her tities real good now, Ashante is is grinding her ass into hard cock, Julian is beginnignto moan his approval. Then Julian takes off the rest of her clothes and Ashante strips Julian of his clothes and then they hugs and kiss eachother, Julian then pushes Ashante agianst the wall an dthen put her left leg over his shoulders an dproceeds to licking her pussy an drubbing her clit, Ashante say oh god damn thst feels good and then Julian shoves three fingers up her pussy and starts sucking her clit, this goes on another ten minutes or so. But this feels like hours to her, Ashante is beginng to breathe very heavily almost panting, telling Julian that she about to cum and It's going to be soon, Julian responds by sucking her clit harder and working his his three fingers up her pussy faster. Ashante says faster and harder as she is now panting and with that Ashante does It again, Julian has mangaed to make her cum and squirt again. JUlian comes up and kisses her , AShante kisse him and licks face clean of hef female cum. Then she take Julain by the hand and then shoves him on to the bed and starts feriously sucking his cock, and licking his balls. Julian moaning and groaning and he tells Ashante that he wants to suck her pussy again. She says no way, I'm going to suck and lick your cock and ball and fuck you like crazy. Ashante is sucking his cock like crazy cupping his balls and squeezing them, them Julian slips his right arm and hand underneath her hips and lifts her hips and throws to his left hands and arms and palnts her pussy back on his face and Ashante says oh noooo, Julian please, Julian says Kee sucking my cock and then proceeds to lick her pussy again and rub her clit. Which just drives her nuts. Then Julian is licking her pussy hard, Ashante is moaning like crazy, telling not to make her cum again. Then He does the unthinkable in her mind. Julian star licking her asshole and driving his tongue DEEP! Ashante goes absolutely beserk, yelling oh my fucking goddd!!! Julian what are you doing to me, she is panting very hard now, Julain I'm cummminnnngg again, then Ashante starts to convulse, shake, wiggle as she squirts to another orgasm. She collapses on Julian with cock still in her mouth. Then she gets up and says your enjoying this aren't you? He just smiles at her. Ashante says just wait!! And with that she goes back to sucking dick fast and hard Juian is letting put a deep sigh, and starts breathing a little heavier, Ashante is licking his the head of his cock an drubbibg up and down the shaft pretty fast now ,then she grabs his balls and squeezes tight very tight, He just lets a big moan an dsays oh goddd damnn this feels great. Ashante just smile and winks at him and she stops and straddles pussy over his cock an dlowers herslef on his hard member. Julain let out a big OOOHHH GGOOODD as she starts to rotate hips and pussy very slowly in a circular motion and then puts hand on his chest and moves up and down his cock. abd goes back to the slow circular motion of rotating her hips, moving her pussy up and down his cock while picking up a little speed. Julian syarts squeeze up tits again and pinch her nipples Ashante lets a aaaaaaarrgghhh and says that feel good handsome, Julian says you like riding my cock as I squeeze your titties in a heavily panted voice, Ashante says yes as she picks up the speed of riding his cock. She Jules, he says yeeeessss Princesss,, Ashante says I'm going to lay on my back, I want you to fuck me real hard says in sexy voice while breathing fast and then I want you cum inside my pussy ok baby. He in a hard breathing voice ok and then switch position, she is laying on her back Julian is is on his knees with her right leg over his shoulder and her left leg spread out, he puts his hard throbbing cock inside her pussy an dshe let out big groan in approval an dshe come Julian fuck me, fuck me, fffuuucckkk mmmeee hard. Julian starts slow and moves him his hips around but soon, it just gives way good ole fashion fucking by pounding her pussy hard just the way she wants. He is now pounding her she saying harder, fuck me harder come on Jules give it to me, faster, faster, Julain who is breathing faster says you like my cock in your pussy pounding away don't you, Ashante just nodds, julian is now pumping her harder and faster, Ashnate says come on Jules, come Jules need you to cum for me, Julian who now fucking her than he can tells to pinch her nipples as he is fucking, she does this as she saying cum, cum cum, Julian says I'm very close, she says cum, I need you to cum now, but as she is saying that to Julian she feeling that she about to cum again and Julian is sencing this, he says PRINCESSS I"MMMM CUUMMMING, and he cuming hard hard in her pussy breathing real hard, Ashante also is cuming again as she let out OOOHHHH GGGGOOODDD DDDAAMMMNNN not again. Julian collapses on Ashante an dis breathing hard to the point of having trouble with his breathing, Ashante looks at Julian baby, control yourself, take slow breaths, thats it take it easy, come baby slow breaths, and finally after about five minutes Julian regains his composure, looks Ashante and says girlfriend yoour amazing, she says handsome your amazing one. Just what are you trying to do to me, make me fall in love with you. Julian just smiles at her. Then both kiss eachother and fall asleep.
They wake up after a two hour nap, eat the food picked up along the way, after Ashante and Julian crawl back into bed and talk, then Ashante starts to grab his cock and plays with until Julian's member gets hard again, Julain says what are you doing Ashante puts her finger over his mouth in a gesture meant to say be quit and then wink at him. Then she starts to suck his cock all over again, licking his head, moving her hands up and down and then with her other hand cups his balls and squeezes them lightly Julian is beginning to breath very heavily and then Ashante gets on top of him and starts riding him again. Julian who very aroused now tries to reachout and squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples but Ashante says no you can't touch , Julian says ug oh, this could be hard he says. She says It's going to be torture, Shante is moving around slowly in that famous circular motion which is beginning to drive Julian nuts, Ashante senses this and lowers her right tit down to his mouth and lets him suck for a few seconds, he looks at her and I need more. She then lowers left tit down to his mouth as she is still moving slowly on his cock, then she lifts tit from his mouth. Then she grabs both his hands and puts them by his head an dkeeps them their with hers hands and then sways her tities across his head, now she beginning to move faster on his cock instead the circular motion, she is now moving up and down on his cock and getting faster and faster. Ashante tells Julain you like tits swaying in your face, Julian says yes in heavily panted voice, then he tells her faster, she is beginning to sense that Julian is getting close cuming. She says want me to go faster, he says faster, faster Ashante is moving at a rate of speed up and his cock, his breathing is getting real heavy, he bucking up his cock to meet her hips, he panting, Ashante any second now, oh gooddd dammmnnn here it comes, at that point Ashante get off his cock and starts jerking him off and then that only last for about a minute when Julian starts saying oh shit, I'M CCCUUUMMMIIINNGGG again and then cum all over Ashante tits, and she is saying give all to me Julain I want the rest of your cum on my tits, Julian looks at her and Princess, with my cum your titties look like snow capped mountains and they both laughed.He looks at her again and says your first girl that I have been able to get it up twice within a short period of time. Ashante says, I guess I bring out best in you.

Sorry this took so long. Been real busy.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:41 PM

Ashante and Julian, Part4

Note to readers, It has been a while since I have written about these two characters. I have a tendency to be lazy and I have had other thing going In my life. Nothing bad mind just being busy.
Well It's early Sunday moning at hotel by the ocean. This has been comon place for Ashante and Julian mosy weekends after party up. But this weekend was a little more special because It's the week that finals begin. BUt that weekend Julian, ashante, Ernest, Ellen and hard to but Danni and also Riley gone with them. and some all ended up the Ocean Way Cottage place on the PCH. As usual Ashante wakes before Julian and looks at his naked and licks her lips, then goes to the bathroom. After she finishes her business she starts looking at her self in mirror and starts pinch her nipples, squeezing her tits and then hers hands reach down to her pussy and is thinking of her handsone as she has fingers in pussy and fingers playing with her clit and she almost brings herself to an orgasms, suddenly she stops. then she asked herself this question, why am I playing with myself when I could fucking Julian? So marches back In the room pulls the covers off off Julian and immediately stars sucking his cock. Julian wakes up and looks down at Ashante, he smiles, then he realizes It's Uh Oh time, meaning that when It comes to morning fucks Ashante will not let him touch her which just drives him crazy. So looks down at Ashante and his In a low voice hi Princess, Ashante smiles back at and says In a real sexy voice good morning handsome, now lay back and enjoy this as she goes back to sucking his cock. while she sucking the head of his cock and stroking the rest of his she gets to thinking what Ellen had told what she does to Ernie while sucking his dick. So Ashante flashes this devilish smile at Julian and he just lays back and doesn't see her wetting her finger. And she does It, SHANTE!!!!! THAT'S MY ASS!!!! As Julian's eyes bugg out as he breathing rather heavily, Ashante he says, then Ashante Interrupts him and says look handsome Instead of wood you now have granite as she asmiles at him. Julian grabs his dick , ok It's granite!! But he says I thought you were a marketing major not premed major with a minor in protogoly.
So Ashante takes her finger out of his ass climbs on top Julian and stick cock up her pussy and proceeds to fuck the shit out him. She says handsome I love last night, the way you licked my pussy, suck my clit an dthe number you did on my tits and NIPPLESS!!! Julian breathing isgetting heavier so Is Ahante's, she says come on handsome I need this load of cum to tie me over until we fuck again!!! As she screams out. Julian is now getting ready to burst at the seems and tells her Princess get ready because here It cums, OHH godd dammnn cumimg, as Julian is cumimg Ashante lets out she is cuming too as she rides his dick Into oblivion then she falls on top of him.
After that little session, they get up shower up get dressed, but Julian got this look In his eye of sadness. You see Julian has fallen In love Ashante and wasn't quite how to tell her. Ashante looks at him and says what's wrong Handsome? Julian says well your leaving this week and It's going to be lonely without you. Ashante looks at him and says, Julian, Look I'm going home to be with family as you will be with yours and also you have marine corp reserve duty this weekend right? He nods yes, Julian is following in the tradition of his dad and grandfather joining the marine reserves. But Julian says the best part about christmas break Is that I can join you In Chicago for New Years. That's right handsome and It will be a fun time. Ashante looks deeper Into Julian's eyes and sees that he is holding back something, she says anything else, he says nope, but Wednesday night finals are I have reserve our room, she oh really. And Julian says as he hugs her Wednesday Princess, Wednesday. Ashante looks at him with a puzzled look on her face. Then she realizes that he really cares about her. They kiss and leave.
It has been a tough week as far as finals goes for the both of them. But during that time Julian manage to go the jewrly store and pick up a few pieces of jewelry for Ashante and then heads to a lingere shop and buys a purple looking vibrator that's about 8 to 9 inches long. Julian found out that Ellen likes to shove her finger up Ernest's ass in oreder to make his dick harder. It will be a big surprise for Ashante. Because Ashante Is not to keen on on stuff like that.
Well Wednesday Is here they are done with fall finals, Julian picks Ashante from her dorm room. Her friends are kind of mocking her and Julian. as they stroll out to his car, he asked, Princess what was that all about? she smiles and says their all jealous, just plain jealous as she Is laughing, Julian says about us, she says yeah about us. You see Handsome I told them how good you were, I got poor Sophia so hot and bothered that she had to jack herself off, oh really says Julian, then asked whayt about the crazy roommate of yours? Rhonda, she squeezed her legs ral tight because she knows that her boyfriend doesn't fuck her that good. Julian says oooookkaay then, remind me to stay away from them, Ashante says oh I will, because Handsome, your cock and balls belong to me, Julian says your tits, nipples, and pussy belong to me and also your friends might want to rape me. Ashante says not going to happen and kisses him ever so passionately and grabs his crotch. Let's go to dinner, he toakes her to Oakstones Seafood Restaurant on the PCH not far from the Ocean way Cottage Place. Ashante thinking hmm, nice dinner short drive and then an all night fuck fest with Julian.
After a nice dinner at Oakstones, Ashante and Julian are at the Cottage, Julian Is a little nervous because tonight he going to tell Ashante that he loves her and he is not quite sure on she will handle It. Ashante kisses Julian fully on his lips, her tongue is deep inside his mouth, he responds with his tongue by licking her lips, soul fully, slowly with lots of heavy breathing between the two of them, he stars to caress her tits through her silky blouse and squeezes them. She breaks their soulfull kiss by saying I have to get changed Handsome, I something special for you, but before I go Ashante gives him a Christmas present. Says open it and ware it. He opens the present In It finds a nice black Nixon watch, very expensive looking and a pair silky boxer shorts. Says reminds him to ware them an dthen goes off to the bathroom. Julian immediately does as he is told, the watch is set to correct time and then he strips and puts on the silky boxer and then most importantly diggs out the purple vibrator, sticks, between the mattress on his side of the bed and just smiles as he Is getting a very ragging hardon, he grabs his dick and strokes It a little bit through boxers thinking this feels good, at that time Ashante comes out of the bathroom, Oh MY GOD.
Julian Is just mesmerized at Ashante and what she Is wharing, OH MY GOD he is feeling that he Is the luckiest man inthe world. Ashante says ok Handsome, I see you like Julian Is just standing there taking In her beauty. What Ashante has on Is a Purple bra that is see thru, barely contains her tits and the cleavage, OMG people, he scans down to her pussy, she has on smallest purple string underware, the piece that is suppose to cover her labia, pussy lips what ever you want to call It barely covers her labia, or pussy lips. But what Is really given Julian a ragging hardon is that ashante has on a pair of stocking also purple in color with an elastic lace top an dto top It off Ashante is four Inch black fuck me high heels. To Julian, she was hottttt!!!!! To go with her black curly hair with blond highlights, her shapely ass, her nice shapely thighs and legs and those fantastic looking titties, he like WOW!! She says just WOW, he says FUCKING FANTASTIC!! Ashante says anything else, Julian says BREATHLESS. God Ashante, GOD ASHANTE, I"M speechless. GOD DAMN YOUR PRETTY, besides look at MY COCK, IT"S GRANITE. Ashante says well that was very articulate, and oh my, your dick is granite. OH MY Handsome says say In a sexy I need this In my cunt. and she kisses him, real hard.
Julian breaks her kiss to give her presents, Ashante looks at him and says for me, yes Princess open It up, she opens the first box, In It Is a gold necklace, she looks at It and say Julian, OMG this is so nice, not sure at that point Julian kisses her and takes the and puts It around her neck, then she opens the second box, she is shocked to find a gold tennis bracelet, she looks again at Julain and just as she was trying to say something, he kisses her again and attaches the bracelet to her right wrist. And the last present, well Ashante is like almost afraid to open it because the first Items were expensive, but she opens the third present In It Is a gold anklet, Ashante now has tears in her eyes, Julian smiles at her, wipes away her tears, kisses her again and then attaches the anklet to her ankle. Then He kisses her every so slowly seductively, soulfully, they both embrace eachother and then they both pull from eachother a little bit, she says thank you in a sexy voice, Julian says,,, "I love You" and then kisses her, she pushes back and says what,, he says "I Love You" kisses her suddenly, Julain she says, then he kisses her again, this time ushes him back and says Julian, Handsome. Ashante looks deep In his eyes again, Handsome you really mean that, Julian says yes I do In a very confident voice, Ashante says, I love You too BABY!! Now take me to bed and FUCCCKK MMEE.
Julian grabs Ashante and throws her on the as she Is laughing. Julian lays on top of her and kisses her rather artfully, she returns his kisses as they are both rubbing eachothers, Ashante manages to get Julian's boxers off him and starts sucking his cock, he let out a loud ooohhhhh ggoodd, Ashante is sucking his cockhead only stroking his shaft with her both of her hands while she is doing that, Jualian has manage to get her pussy over his face, rips the the string bikini off her and starts licking her pussy and playing with clit, Ashante moans, and says oh god don't make me cum just yet, let suck your cock some more, Julian says keep sucking god that feels goodddd. They stay that way for about ten minutes or so and then switch positions, Ashante is on her back on Julians side of the bed with Inbetween her licking pussy sucking her clit and fingering her her pussy, Ashante tells Julian Handsome i need your cock In my CUNNTT NOW, Julian says In due time Princess an dgoes back to licking her pussy with a vengeance and then he slips his bewteen the mattresses and pulls out the vibrator and turns It on BUUZZZZZ, Ashante says what the HELLL, Julian shoves the vibrator up her pussy turns It to the highest setting. Ashante is like oh shittttt, God Damn you Julian, I want COCKKK not a oh no I cumming Baby, Julian says cum Shante as he Is ramming that vibrator up pussy and playing with clit at the same time, cum for me Shante, cum for me Shante, Ashante says OHH FUCK YOUUUU I m CUUMMMINNGG Julian, and she cums so hard again that she squirts and she looking at Julian, were did you , Julian says rememeber sticking your finger up my ass!! and just smiles.
Ashante grabs the vibrator from Julian and throws It on the ground, then she pushes Julian on to his back and proceeds to sucking his cock once again, while trying to catch her breath. She getting his cock hard again, Julian is like GOd I'm In love and tells to play with his balls as she sucking his dick, not realizing that now Ashante has control Julian feels her finger go his ass again, ASHANTE!!! he is breathing heavily ok Princess that is enough, she says your cock Is granite again just the way I like as she sucks his head of his dick. Then Ashante moves up his body an dslowly lowers her pussy on his cock. Julian let out a moan that says I love this and tells her. She is riding his dick very slowly and artfully, he touches her tits, those black mounds of happiness, begins to pinch her nipples untill they get hard, then he pull hers down and starts sucking her nipples and aerolas until gets very sensitive, Ashante is now swaying her hips around in a circle and the moves up and down his cock an dsaying well handsome how is this? Julian says this is fantastic, Ashante says Handsome I want your CUM IN MY PUSSY. Don't worry It's going to be IN YOUR PUSSSSYYYY OOOHHHH GOODDD, as Ashante begins to have her pussy squeeze his cock as she rides him. Julian pushes Ashante off him on to her back spreads her legs and put the head of his cock on her clit and rubs for a few seconds and then put his cock In her pussy and then pumping in and out, in and out, he then moves his hips in a circluler motion which drives Ashante wild, she is now telling Julian cum baby, I need your cum as she beginning tobreath rather heavily, Julian is now fucking her harder and faster as his breathing has picked up and telling her I will cum very soon in now a panting voice, Ashante says faster handsome, faster, harder, real hard baby bang my cunt hard, come Handsome, give It to me, Julian is now fucking her harder and faster, and banging away at her pussy, Asante is saying I can feel your balls pounding slapping my ass, god damn that feels good, come on handsome I want your fucking jizz in my CUNTTTT NOWW, Julian is saying you want my cum in CUNTT well baby, OOOHHH GGOOODDD DDAAAMMNNN Ashante I'm cummiiinngg OOOHHHH FFUUCCCKKKK this Is great. And then,,,, Julian collapes on top Ashante breathing real hard and says Princess your the best, I love you. Ashante says while trying recover her breathing God damn we have never fucked like that. Meaning this was I love You very much fuck. Julian, I love you too.
And with that the two lovebirds fall fast asleep. But morning as usually Ashante wakes up first goes to the the bathroom. Comes back to bed, not before she pickw up the 9 inch purple vibrator which basically matches her outfit from last night and turns It on to the highest setting, rips the blankets off Julian and with a devilish smile put the vibrator on Julian's asshole, ASHANTE!!!! THAT'S MY ASSSSS!!!! ugghhh ooohhhh.