Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-05-2005, 08:34 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to elwood
Lunch by the river

I have been visiting a cruising website for a while and I love the fact that people can post their local cruising areas, where was all this stuff when I was single? I am a happily married man who is basically straight but every now and again I like to have a cock in my mouth.
I have arranged a couple of meets at a nice secluded spot near where I live and decided to post it on the website as a cruising area.
I watched for a week or so and got no replies, then there were a couple of posts to say that people were visiting the location, but with no succesful encounters.
Today in a quiet day of work I headed down there with my lunch and sat in the car reading the paper, after about 20 mins a car approached the dead end where I had parked, as he turned his car he waved to me and I waved back, he stopped his car about 70 Yards up the road and I watched him get out and move partially into the bushes and I thought he had stopped in to pee.
Then I noticed him stepping back behind his own car and thought someone else was driving along the road, but he turned side on and I watched him playing with a nice semi hard cock, now it was decision time I had went down in the hope something might happen but now that it was what was I going to do, the stirring in my trousers out ranked the palpatations in my chest and I decided to go for it.
I got out of my car and looked straight at him for a couple of seconds before turning and walking along the path beside the river, I looked back and saw that he was following me, once sufficiently far from the road I went off the path down to the riverbank and stood and looked out at the river after about half a minute the guy was standing about 5ft from me, he was mid 30s like myself, about 5'10, he said he needed to pee and asked if it was ok to pee there. I mumbled a yes and his hard cock was pulled out of his trouser, he started to play with it and I could feel mine stirring in my pants but I was like a rabbit caught in the headlights watching this complete stranger playing with a nice cock around 7". due to my lack of action he asked if I wanted him to go away, it was decision time and my cock decided, I pulled down my zip and pulled out my semi hard cock and started to play with it, he moved toward me and for a minute or so we stood side by side and played, each with our own hard cock.
He suggested we move down a bit to be less visible so we climbed down to the bank behind some bushes at this point we swapped and started to wank each other, his cock felt so good in my hand as it has been a while since I have touched anyone except myself, he then asked me if I wanted to suck it, without hesitation I leaned down and slipped his cock onto my mouth and set to work on it with my lips and my tongue, I licked all around the head and was rewarded with some precum which I lapped up, once I had got his cock nice and wet I moved in further and took as much of his cock as I could and he started to moan and tell me how good it felt, this turned me on knowing I was pleasing him, I continued a steady rythmn on his cock and slipped a hand inside his shorts and played with his balls, which were tight and I knew he would cum soon.
He warned me he was ready to cum, I pulled back till just the head was in my mouth and wanked him quickly with my hand, I was rewarded by his first shot of cum into my mouth, i pulled his cock from my mouth and wanked him and watched while he spewed another 4 or five squirts all over the grass at our feet.
He then left rather abruptly which kinda took away from it a bit, but I doubt that was the straight man guilt which i know I have felt sometimes after an encounter.
So I never got the chance to find out if he went to the location from the listing on the website, or from yahoo chat where I have spoke to various bi guys and suggested this place for a meet.
For being in any particular place.
Is having no business there.