Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2008, 04:35 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
Dreaming of a Stranger

I met him on one of those "Adult Sites." It's funny that I found myself on a sex site since I am usually a very conservative individual. Tonight, however, would be the start of something entirely not like me and, in a way, uncontrollable.

Of all the random guys that I talked to, he was the only one that didn't seem to just want to hop into my bed. It was kind of a relief. Although I am usually pretty reserved, I do have a sex drive that is constantly rumbling under my calm demeanor. I should have known that it would get the better of me (it always does).

I found myself always looking for him on my messenger list. I always enjoyed our conversations. I at first wasn't sure how I felt about him. After a few months, we revealed more and more about ourselves. There was something about him that just made me at ease. It wasn't long until I began sharing X-rated pictures with him.

Tonight was going to be a little different...we were going to speak on the phone for the first time. My phone rang and a number that I didn't recognize popped up on the screen. "Hello?," I answered softly. I knew it was him but you just never know. As soon as he spoke, I melted. His voice was absolutely incredibly hot. It made my entire body quiver.

We talked for three hours that night. The more I learned about him the more intriguing I found him. Nearing the middle to end of our conversation, it turned to my favorite topic: SEX. His soft voice made me more and more aroused. I reached down into my bag of toys as I kept listening to him talk. I pulled out my favorite toy- my blue vibrating dildo. I felt myself blush as I secretly hoped he wouldn't know what I was up to. It didn't stay a secret for long.

We teased each other. Our desires for each other poured out from us. I imagined him stroking himself as he talked to me. I also imagined that the toy I was thrusting into myself was actually his hard cock. I came twice before we had to say goodnight. That night, he was all I dreamed about. Portions of our conversation floated in and out of my dreams- "He is a virgin," "He is 3 years younger than I am," "I wish he didn't live so fa away." He teased me about just showing up at my apartment some day. I shivered with both nervousness and excitement. What would I do if he really DID just show up?

The next night as I was preparing for bed, there was a knock on my door. Since I usually sleep naked I quickly put on a robe. I tied it around my waist as I walked toward the door. I bet it was one of my neighbor's lost friends again. I groaned to myself as I unlatched the door.

Standing outside my door was a young man I had never seen before. I had gotten accustomed to some of my neighbors' friends but this guy caught me off guard. He was about 6 feet tall and very handsome. I froze as I gawked at him. He stood there and grinned at me. I finally pulled myself together and started to ask, "Can I help....?" before I could finished my question, he spoke. "Hey stranger," he said with a wink. I almost fainted. It was my sex site guy with the sexy voice. My mouth hanging open, I pulled him inside and shut the door. "What are you doing here?!," I asked. "Just thought I would drop by. I said I might didn't I?," he smiled at me. Never in my wildest imagination did I think he would actually come to me.

We stood in silence for a few minuted before he asked, "Were you getting ready for bed?." I nodded and he started to apologize. Before he could finish his apology, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my body and lips against his. Not missing a beat, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me ever closer. My heart was racing. The intentions that were in my mind were quickly surfacing without me even really thinking about it. His fingers cascaded down my cheek and down the side of my neck. He broke our long kiss and slowly untied my robe. Placing both of his hands at the base of my neck, he slid them down, pushing the robe off my shoulders as he descended. His eyes caught on my breasts. My nipples were fully erect both with arousal and nervousness.

With his soft eyes he asked for permission. I nodded slowly, still caught in whatever spell had been cast. He gently circled my nipples with his fingers, softly pinching them from time to time. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations of his hands fondling my breasts. I held my breath when I felt him suck a nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue over and around it. I felt him kissing his way down between my breasts, down my tummy, and stop at the shaved portion between my legs. Looking down at him, I smiled. I stepped back, pulling my robe shut and looked at him. "Did I do something wrong?," he asked, looking apologetic. I smiled again and shook my head. I curled my finger at him, indicating for him to follow me, then turned and walked back toward my bedroom. I could hear him stand up and follow softly behind me.

His smile told me that he was totally at ease. I shut the bedroom door behind him, then turned to stand in front of him. I kissed him quickly on the lips again and slipped my hands up under his shirt. Getting the message, he allowed me to pull his shirt off and let it fall to the floor. I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans as he pushed back the robe to reveal my breasts again. I grazed my fingernails down his bare sides before looping my fingertips under his jeans and underwear waistbands. Glancing into his eyes, I asked quietly, "May I?" He answered with a single nod. I floated down to my knees as I pulled his pants down his legs. He stepped out of them and kicked them aside. My eyes were trained on his hard cock. I could see the hint of precum glimmering on his head. I placed my hands between his knees and very slowly slid them upwards. His cock twitched, making me grin. My hands stopped on his balls where they carefully traced around them as I massaged them with my tongue. He let out a long sigh as I licked a trail up the underside of his cock. Reaching the head, I swirled my tongue over it, just barely making contact.

He reached down and tangled his hands in my hair. I knew what he wanted. I toyed with him with my mouth and tongue until he grew even harder. He gently tugged on my hair, wanting me to stand. As I did, he again slid the robe off my shoulders, this time making it fall to the floor in a heap. He suddenly lifted my off my feet and carried me to my bed. I smiled at him as he climbed on top of me, his body rubbing against mine. He pressed one of his knees between my thighs as he kneaded and nibbled my tits.

After teasing me for a bit, he stopped and looked at me. "Are you sure this is what you want?," he asked in a whisper. In response, I wrapped my legs around him and forced his cock into me. Immediately he began pounding into me. My breasts bounced with each of his powerful thrusts. With his left hand, he tickled and caressed along the outside of my thigh, occasionally gripping onto it when he wanted to drive himself deeper into my drenched pussy.

I decided to try something different. I sat up, placed my hand on his chest and pushed him back so that I could be on top. He played with my bouncing breasts as I rode his cock. I clenched and unclenched my pussy to add more to his sensation. I rode him as hard as I could until I was nearly exhausted. I climbed off him and sat by his side. His eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily. I leaned over his cock and took it into my mouth, not stopping until I had its full length inside me. The mixture of his precum and my juices was intoxicating. Some of my wetness had streamed down his balls. I was gentle in lapping it up.

My oral session had given him enough time to rest up a bit. He sat up and turned me onto my stomach, pulling me into a doggy position. With as much force as he could muster, he drove his cock deep inside me. I moaned as he entered. Gripping my hips tightly, he pulled me onto him as he thrust as hard and fast as he could. He reached around and rubbed at my clit furiously. The muscles throughout my body began to tighten. He started panting as I moaned loudly. With one final thrust, I felt his hot cum shoot into me and my body lurched forward. My pussy throbbed as I felt his cum spurting. With a few final thrusts, he pulled out of me, turned me over on my back and drove his cock back inside. We turned to lay on our sides, facing each other. Drifting off to sleep, him pulling me tightly against him, his cock buried deep in my cum filled mound, we dreamed it all over again. He wasn't just any stranger...he was MY stranger.