Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-11-2009, 07:26 PM
Erotic Author on the Rise

Send a message via AIM to Dapharoah69 Send a message via Yahoo to Dapharoah69
Some Men Wear Panties

except from PINK PANTIES: A collection of pantie fetishes
www.pinkpantiesthebook.com

I was drained. On the way here I stopped by Tianna's house, some freaky bitch I met at the Indoor Flea Market in this very same shopping plaza three months but never got around to hooking up with her Asian/Black ass because of my crazy work schedule. And even though pussy was all good, and new pussy was even better, pussy alone and coming inside a bitch wasn't going to pay my bills. If anything the bitch would wind up pregnant and that’s one bill I was afraid of. Child support.

Anyways. Tianna was sexy, sensual, and she gave me the best phone sex of my life. She was 5 feet 4, which I loved because I was so damn tall, and I loved petite Hoes. To a small bitch like that my nine inch cut dick looked twelve inches. She sucked my dirty dick expertly, sucked twelve hours of work right off me like it was free candy. She loved pulling my dick out of the panties and working her magic. She initially told me she loved the fact that I could be in tune with my feminine side. That made her pussy wet and her clit jealous. Plus I looked better than her in panties, wasn't that a bitch?

I lay on her couch, dirt all over me, smelling like nuts, ass and a faint rush of Cool Water cologne I sprayed on=2 0me before leaving for work this morning after my shower. She had a framed poster of Billie Holiday and another of Phyllis Hyman on her walls. I loved the neo-soul in this room.

She pulled my sweat pants down to my timberland boots. Nuts jumping up and down as she worked those lips, 2 Live Crew blasting in the background. “Hood Rat Hoochie Mama; shit, old shit, played out shit that I didn’t care to hear. I fucked those pretty lips, watching her toss that long, jet-black hair all over my hips.

“I wanna feel those tonsils, bitch!” I grabbed the back of her head, making her gag. I loved the way she moaned, like a helpless woman trapped on railroad tracks. My dick was the train. “Hold your breath, bitch. Suck my muthafuckin’ dick, Ho! Suck the nuts, too! I’m not playing with you! Yea, bitch, a Niggah hasn’t had any pussy in two months.”

And I had two months worth of nut built up in me. I hadn’t even jacked off.

“Turn over, Niggah,” she convincingly demanded and I did. To my surprise, she ate my ass, driving me crazy. My ass cheeks were all up in her face and that turned me on. I wasn’t going to front! She moaned and used that tongue to play in my shit and she didn't care that I didn’t shower or that I took a shit before getting to her house, but I cleaned up down there pretty good so I wasn’t worried.

I got lost in her tongue action. Her game was tight. I let her lick my asshole like I had a pussy.

I damn near pulled my hair out. That slick tongue went from my hole to the back of my nuts, where she gripped them, pulled my dick back to her, and sucked the swollen head.

Her tongue finding my nuts again, she massaged my chocolate opening…I was about to cry. My legs shook. My toes curled in my boots. Oh, shit, bitch! Shit shit shit!

“Fuck this!” I couldn’t take it anymore. I wanted this bitch. “Ho, gimme this pussy!” I told her, pure Thug Style.

I stood up, threw the bitch on the sofa and dove in the pussy. I pulled her panties to the side, drenched with vaginal fluid, and ate her right there.

My panties-clad ass in the air, I licked both her enticing holes, pushed those legs back, and tongued her dripping twat like she was Lil Kim saying she didn’t want dick tonight.
She said something in Asian. I fingered her pussy, making her suck the juices off my fingers. I then burst open and just fell in the pussy, my nine inch dick sliding in like role call.

I beat the pussy up, giving it to her raw dog. A Niggah was so horny I didn’t give a fuck about AIDS or other STD’s. Plus she had the cleanest pussy known to man and this kind of pussy a man deserved to experience without the aid of plastic.

Niggah, are you crazy! Why didn’t you wear a Jimmy? I thought to myself, dismissing the thought when I looked at my ass wiggling in the mirror in these panties.

I stared at the picture of her boyfriend on the entertainment shelf as her tightness gripped my dick like clouds on air. I imagined it was him fucking me like I was fucking his tramp. Niggah was sexy, fine as fuck.

I pushed her legs back (even with her ears) and home girl moaned so loud, calling me daddy.

“Baby stick it in my ass please, daddy!

I did just that, sucked on that asshole to lube it up, slid my dick in there, I know that shit hurt, and fucked her ‘til I came.

When I did, I pulled out, watching her do a damn somersault to the doggy position and she caught all my nut on her tongue.

“Clean my dick, bitch!” I shoved my dick in her mouth, making her suck the little brown shit off I saw. Wasn’t much. Turned me off. It was shit. I didn’t love the Hoe. Snoop Dogg taught me that. My Mama always taught me, when you drop shit you clean it up.

“Play with my nut, Ho! Yea, just like dat. Let me see dat shit, yeea, bitch!”

I grabbed her drenched-with-sweat blouse in a closed fist and pulled her up to me; French kissed her, played with my nut, and used my tongue to push it down her throat, swallowing some of my own.

And then I zipped up, got my keys and got somewhere.