Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-09-2001, 12:33 AM
Bard in Training

A Night Out

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Pam...happy birthday to you ...." the five of us sang in unison or the closest you could get to unison with 5 drunk women.

"Okay now you guys, come on ....1 ... 2 .... 3 ..... lick, slam, suck!!!" Benita yelled after she had passed around another shooter to each of us.

"Uggg," I shuddered as the Tequila shot down my throat for the 3rd time that night, "geez... I hate these things... can't you get something that tastes better that that?"

"Maybe, I can help you with that," I hear a sexy voice whisper into my ear, "wanna dance?"

As I turn around to see who is asking me .... my heart starts to beat a bit faster in my chest. Oh, it's that guy that I'd be making eyes at all night. As he sat in the corner nursing his beer, I had been watching him out of the corner of my eye, trying to determine if he was with anyone or not.... guess not!

"Wellllll....I guess that depends on what you're offering to help me with," I giggle to him, "but I'd love to dance in the meantime until you figure it out."

As he grabs my hand to lead me to the dance floor, I notice the envious looks I'm getting from the other women around the bar. "Ya...he IS kind of hot," I grin to myself, his sexy as sin black eyes, jet black hair and athletic build ... well ... just do it for me!!!

The DJ is playing a latin mix and once we're on the dance floor, he pulls me close to play his hips against mine. I can feel myself start to flow as he places his big hands on my hips and slides my body against his ... first one way and then the other, back and forth ... up, down and around.

"Ummmm, feels so good," I think. I can't seem to take my eyes off of his....that soft sexy grin he has on his face blows my mind and makes the pit of my stomach ache.

"What's your name,?" I try and ask over the music. He slowly shakes his head and points to his ears, I realize that he can't hear me so grab his arms by the elbows and pull the top of his body more into contact with mine. I can feel my nipples bead as I lean up on my tip toes to get to his ear, "What's your name?" I ask again.

"Why don't you just call me Mr. M," he advises, "all of my real close friends call me that, and I think that we are going to be REAL close," as he winks at me.

I think of playing hard to get, but hell... I'm drunk, horney, available and VERY ATTRACTED to this sexy stranger!!! "mmmmm, think of what would be better than that Tequilla I was drinking early?" I flirt with him, "anything you'd like to recommend?"

As the music continues to blare out, our bodies start to slide together, my nipples rub against his chest, his cock is starting to stand at attention, rubbing against my hot pussy, his hands are by now, on my back, massaging up and down, getting lower with each handful until he lightly touches my ass.

"Ummmm ya," he answers, "how about ... a screamin' orgasm?" as he leans down and whispers in my ear, his breath lightly runs over my lobs making a shiver course down my spine.

As he straightens back up, I notice that he has that sexy little grin playing over the corner of him mouth. "Mmmmmm," I think to myself, "I want to taste that!"

"So, do you come to Sweet Waters often?" I lean up and ask him.

No he shakes his head, "my friends..." he points his chin over by the table I had seen him at before, "dragged me out of the house tonight... I'm not normally into the whole bar thing, but glad I let them convince me tonight," he explains, "how about you?"

"Me too," I murmur, "it's my friends birthday on the 13th so thought we'd talk her out the Saturday before and get her drunk...well and to dance ofcourse". Deciding to throw caution to the wind as I feel my cunt throb and my nipples ache, "would you like to come outside with me for a bit, I need some fresh air!"

"You bet," he replies and grabs my hand to take me out the back of the door by where all of the smokers are standing. Once we get outside and walk a little into the park that is back there, he slowly pulls me into his arms and lowers his mouth to mine.

His tongue comes out to softly flick at the sides of my mouth, not pressuring me to let him in ... just trying to coax. "Mmmmmmm... I murmur as I part my lips lightly to let his tongue run along the seam of my mouth.

"You taste so good," he murmurs to me, "a mixture of Tequilla and hot woman, what could be better?" Knowing this is a retorical question, I quickly open my mouth fully and slant it sideways to take his mouth is a sexy kiss. My tongue drives into his mouth to flick and rub against his teeth and tongue and as he pulls me down onto the bench that is there, I start to squirm.

I can feel my wetness through my jeans and am a little bit embarrased at how eagerly my cunt wants this stranger. "By the way, my name is Gyzsmo" I inform him, "but call me Gyz,".

I can feel his hardness thrusting up against my thigh as I sit down in his lap... deciding to change positions, my knees come up on either side of his, my pussy, coming into intimate contact with his cock.

My hips start to move, back and forth, around and around and up and down, trying to let him know how turned on I am. I throw my head back and a soft whimper comes out of my throat as his hands come up to play with my rock hard nipples. "Ah, that feels so good".

As I try to reach down to feel his cock and perhaps brush my hand over my hot cunt as well ... I find his hand just on the way there, "Oh ya," I murmur to him.

His fingers start to undo the button on my jeans and my eyes fly open to quickly look around to see if anyone else is about, but no, although I can hear distant voices coming back from the way of the bar, I can't see anyone.

As his fingers start to dip into my panties, a gasp escapes my lips, the feeling of being in public.. only a short distance away from the 300 people in the bar, turns me on more than I thought would ever happen.

I watch his facial expressions as after dipping inside, he brings out the wetness that is there and licks it from his fingers. "Ah... you taste so good," he murmurs.

"Want a taste?" he murmurs bringing his fingers back into my hot dripping pussy. He offers them up to me once more and as I flick a tongue out to taste myself on his fingers, my hands moved to his jeans.

"Mmmmmm, what's this," I tease as I lightly run my fingers over the huge bulge in his jeans, "does he want to come out and play?"

Mr. M's hips buck off of the bench as I quickly undo his jeans, peal away his boxers and slid down until I'm kneeling on the ground. I slowly lift my eyes to look up at him as my lips wrap themselves around his hard, long, cock. I lick him, up one side and down the other , while reaching my own hand down into my panties so that I can rub myself.

"Yes...that feels so good," he mumbles under his breath, " oh ya..." as I start to take him further into my mouth, his hands come up to lightly run through my long strawberry blonde hair, slightly pulling it away from my face so that he can look at his cock sliding in and out of my mouth.

I continue to suck and lick and nibble and scrape until I can tell that he is on the verve of cumming in my mouth and then I stop.
At his loud groan, I again search the area for people and still I can't see anyone, so I quickly stand up, peal off my jeans from just one leg, hop up onto his lap facing him and bring his cock within inches of my cunt.

I'm so wet that I'm dripping all over his cock and it hasn't even reached me yet. I feel him grab ahold of the base of his cock and start to tease me with the head, back and forth over my clit, hard enough to feel but not enough that I was going to cum until he was ready to let me.

"Do you like that," he whispers in my ear, "does my hard cock feel good rubbing your clit?"

"How much to you want my big, hard, cock plunging into your hot juicy wet cunt, come on Gyz, tell me...."

I start to lower myself onto his cock, trying to get it into my hole ... I feel empty ... and he must have taken pity on me, as in one quicke lunge, he impales himself fully inside my cunt and I scream outloud from the shock of it, he's so full in there.

As he continues to stroke me in and out, I rotate my hips to try and keep him inside and bring my hand down from where it is pinching my nipples to rub my clit in circles. Faster and faster my fingers fly and as I feel his thrusts quicken and his breathing deepen, my fingers move over my clit fast and furious and I lean down to take his mouth again in a wild kiss.

He rams one last time up inside of me... hitting my g-spot somehow and that's it , I feel my cunt grab and squeeze him inside of me... milking his cock of its cum and he presses hard into me and he spills himself deep inside.

My head is thrown back and a load moan escapes my lips to join the louder groans coming from him.

"Oh God, you are so hot," he whispers into my neck after putting his hands on my back and pulling me so that I can rest against his chest. His breathing begins to slow down and ummmmmm... I feel so good that I don't want to move, but know that we need to before we get caught in this position.

As I slowly start to slip his cock out of me... I feel our cum leak out onto his balls .... mmmmm .... I just can't resist leaning down and licking some of that off of him. "Ohhhh ... we taste so good," I murmur, looking up at him.

I hear him start to gasp again and realizing this is never going to get us out of here, I quickly pull myself up to get dressed. I can hear him doing the same behind me and as I finish buttoning my jeans, he leans into my back, moves my hair and whispers....

"How about dessert at my place?"
Old 08-09-2001, 03:31 AM
Mr.M

A Night In.

That cab ride back to my place could never have taken longer, even though it was only mere minutes away. Feeling my cock straining against the inside of my jeans, craving more of what I had gotten a taste of earlier, my hands wander up and down her thighs, rubbing lustily against the heat between her legs, almost tasting that sweet wetness once again on my tongue.

“God, I can’t get enough of you baby”, I huskily whisper, as my lips devour hers wildly, my tongue lashing without a moment’s hesitation, deeply gliding into her mouth. That familiar tingle burns through my chest, hardening me more than ever (as if that were possible).

Within a second of our kiss, I feel our cab lurch to a stop, and she flings the door open and slips out, while I hastily hand the driver a $20, and spy that all-knowing smile curled on his lips, through the rear-view mirror. Ignoring it, I step out, the cold, brisk air of the night hitting my face, yet not cool enough to chill my heated body, my mind screaming for more of that sexy woman already leaning up against my front door, as the cab pulls away and I make my way to her.

“Mmmm… I could eat you right up”, I growl softly, as I press the muscled wall of my chest up against her perfect breasts, pinning her against the main door, my knee sliding between her thighs, nudging them apart. My lips hungrily find hers once more as I fumble with the handle, throwing the door open as we stay lip-locked, the front of my thigh rubbing against the juicy cunt that waits for me beyond those jeans.

This was what I'd wanted all along, to get her all to myself, ever since I spied her in that bar, slamming the Tequila. Being pressed up against her, soaking in her warmth just intensified the lusty desires in me.

The faint taste of that Tequila mingled with her own sweetness floods my tongue, making me gasp for precious air, and I drag her in, barely managing to kick the door shut as we stumble in our passionate frenzy right into the dimly-lit living room. “Let me get those”, I whisper huskily again, as she sits up on the couch, and starts unzipping her jeans.

Reaching down to her arched hips, hooking my fingers into the waistband of those tight jeans and her panties all at once, I pull them off her legs swiftly, revealing that trimmed bush that had been riding my big cock outdoors barely half an hour ago. “You fuckin’ cock-tease”, I whisper, and grin as Gyz starts rubbing her pussy, knowing that I’m forced to watch while I slide my jeans off and throw them away.

“Oh, I’m no tease, Mr.M- I’m the real deal”, she says with a saucy smirk, making sure I'm watching as she draws her now sopping fingers up to her lips and gives them a luscious lick. (God, How I’m going to pound her for that one!)

Realising she’s just as wet as I am hard sends a shiver of lust through me, tensing every muscle in my body- including for my raging cock.

Not wasting another second, I kneel down in front of her, between her legs, spreading them wide, aching to pound those hard-to-reach spots inside that delicious cunt and make them sing. “I can’t stand it baby, drive it in”, she moans softly- and cuts off into a gasping scream, as I hammer into her sopping box in one deep thrust, filling her completely.

“Ohhhh yeah”, I groan, as I grind my hips in slow circles, and pull out to hammer back in, this time ramming in balls-deep, every inch of my thickness disappearing into that already dripping pussy.

“I want you...to..fuck me..hard..mmm...”, she pants, her blue eyes screaming carnal volumes of lust into mine, turning my entire body into a raw, instinctive animal. "Drive that big cock into me", she gasps.

Building up a steady rhythm, I coax her with a husky growl..”rub your clit baby… Mmmm!… Yesss!!!”, and pull her ass off the edge of the couch, keeping those legs pinned back, wide apart. She slides her hand down, fingers massaging her clit as we both watch my glistening, throbbing cock plunge in and out, muscles taut and rippling across my chest, shoulders and abs as I hammer in and out relentlessley.

"Mmmmm, I've wanted..to do this..since I first laid eyes on you", I murmur. "To FUCK your tight cunt.. pound you with my long, thick cock", I barely manage to groan, as she whimpers and gasps with my every thrust, eyes widening with every deep stroke.

An aggressive growl rumbles in my throat, my slick, fat cock thundering into her with a sharp slap of our bodies every time, while her fingers furiously rub her clit. Hearing her gasps turn into louder moans, I dip down to deeply kiss her again, tongues going wild as our muffled moans and dirty whispers turn more urgent.

Pulling back and feeling fingernails scraping down against my rigid abs, I wonder how she knew just what to do to overwhelm my senses.. so I angle upward, hitting that g-spot steadily a few times, and gasping as I burst thickly, feeling her juicy cunt milk every last drop out of me as she gushes over my cock, both of us left gasping for air once again.

My head dips down into her neck, hot breath blowing across her neck as I groan loudly, and suck the first thing that my lips can find; her earlobe, my drained cock slick as ever inside her. “I could fuck you aaallll night long”, I hungrily whisper, and slam deep one more time, my balls tapping against her ass, as I slowly grind in steady circles, mixing our juices, realising our bodies are covered in a light sweat, with our shirts still on.

"MMMmmmm".. playfully brushing your hand away from your clit, I slowly, gently rub, knowing you're sensitive- teasing you with a brief swirl of my fingers. "The night's barely begun", I whisper, that devilish twinkle in my eyes never leaving. “Mmm! I’m all yours, sexy”, she coyly murmurs back.

Letting out a wicked smile, my glazed, dark gems peer to an open doorway, on the right, and I slide off, beckoning with a finger, to follow me when ready.

She hears the shower start up, and smiles to herself as she realises its time to wash off, and slides off the couch...
Old 08-14-2001, 08:22 PM
Bard in Training

As I get off of the couch to follow him down the hall, I unbutton my shirt to let is trail behind me as I walk, until finally letting it fall to the floor at the door to the bathroom.

Reaching back to undue the clip on my bra as I walk through the door, a soft gasp escapes my lips as I notice all of the candles he has lite and the huge whirlpool tub he has ... all filled up with bubbles.

Turning at hearing my gasp from where he is kneeling lighting an insense stick, he notices my expression and gives me a soft sensous look.

"Come here baby," he whispers while standing up and reaching out for my hand.

Placing mine in his, he pulls me close to give me a soft kiss on the lips and reaches his arms around me to undo the clip that I had completey forgotten about. As he pulls the bra down my arms and tosses it to the floor, his hands come up to cup my breasts and massage them gently.

"Ahhhh," I moan, "that feels so good, don't stop......... Mmmmm."

Chuckling, he moves his hands away and pulls me closer to the tub, "Come on ... in you go."

As I step up onto the platform to bring my leg over the side, I slip slightly and without his there to support me, I would have fallen.

"I've got you, careful now." As he helps me sit down in the hot soothing water, I let out a groan as I feel the heat seep into my body.

"Wow, this feels so good," I advise as I look up into his sexy face, "aren't you going to join me?"

"Not quite yet," he murmurs, turning around to grab something he had put on the counter. Turning back around, I notice a sponge in his hands. He moved to sit on the side of the tub and leans down to kiss my eyelids closed.

"Close them beautiful," he demands, "I want you to lay back, feel the heat of the water swirling around you, and relax." I feel the jets start and let out a soft groan as I feel the water starting to rush over and around my body.

His hands, not yet wet from the water, move to my hair to pull it off of my shoulders and up so that it doesn't get wet. He places a clip in it ... although where he came up with that, I couldn't say.

He pushes me lightly downwards so that I'm laying down with my head balanced of the edge of the hard rim, but oh, he's even thought of that and lifts my head to place a towel underneith my neck.

Not being able to resist, I slit my eyes open to take a look at him sitting there sexily.... noticing him looking right at my eyes, I know I've been caught.

"Ahhhh... you don't follow instructions too well," he chuckles, "we'll have to see about that!"

Quickly I close my eyes again and try to do as he's asked, just relax. The tequilla I had drank earlier seems to be wearing off and only a slight buzz remains, leaving my head clearer than before.

Suddenly I feel a softness starting to rub up one arm, the sponge! Slowly he draws it up to my shoulders, across, then down the other as I feel him lean closer to me to try and reach across to the other side. I feel his breath on my lips and long to open my eyes to see what he's thinking... but restrain myself.

"Good girl," he murmurs and rewards me with a light lick against the seam of my mouth.

He brings the sponge back up and works it down my chest... purposely, I'm sure, missing my breasts. As he moves it down and around, across my stomach, I let out a quiet moan and feel my hips start to move upwards, begging for his touch.

I can feel his hands on the leg closest to him and realize that he is trying to get me to lift it up. He places it on the edge and starts to run the sponge down the outside of my leg, past the knee, down to my foot where he uses his fingers to massage me.

Then the sponge starts to move up the inside of my thigh, bringing him closer and closer to my hot pussy. "You're killing me here, you know that don't you, you little tease," I murmur.

The only answer is get is his soft and sexy laugh as he again missing me where I'm so hot and ready for him. He moves under the water, down the other leg until again reaches my foot and uses his fingers to tease between my toes and kneed the bottom of my foot.

"MMMMMmmmmmmmmm..... that feels so good." I feel him reach for my leg to place it back down into the water and hear that he is moving around.

"Can I open my eyes yet?" I ask.

"No, you just sit there and soak it up. I'm going to go and get something," he says as he again leans over me and takes my mouth, this time in a hot, wet, wicked kiss.

As my hands reach up to move around his neck, he quickly breaks the kiss to move away, chuckling as he does at my soft curse.

"Be patient love," he says.

"You really don't know me that well, do you?" I pout at him, "patience is NOT my strong suit!!!" Huffing, I lay back down in the water and try to ignore the hot, achy feeling in my stomach.

Chuckling all the while, I hear him move out of the room and his soft footsteps as they recede into the distance.

Not being able to help myself, I quickly open my eyes to take a look around, the incense and candles have made it a bit smokey in the room and my eyes burn a bit. The smell of lavender and hot wax is overpowering but........ oh it's so sexy.

Leaning back again, I bring my hands up to my breasts to softly tease the nipples, moaning softly as I feel them start to harden. Leaving one hand there, I move the other down over my stomach to reach between my legs.

I can feel how slick I am, slick and hot! My legs move wider as I dip down inside of myself to feel my passage grip my finger. As my hips begin to move, my eyes slowly shut and I move my fingers to softly rub my clit.

"Oh, that feels so good..." I softly whisper outloud, 'Mmmmmm...."

As the fingers pinching my nipple start to squeeze harder, the fingers in my cunt start to move faster and faster. My breathing starts to get deepen and I can feel myself start to tense....

"And what may I ask are you doing in here?" I hear a stern voice ask, "I'm sure I told you to lay back and relax"

My eyes fly open and my hands move up to cover my breasts until I realize it is Mr. M standing in the doorway with a platter in one hand and a bottle of something in the other.

I can see a soft glitter in his eyes, and worry that I've offended him. "I'm sorry," I whisper, "I just couldn't wait. You got me sooooo hot!!!"

As a soft grin spreads over his face, he winks at me and says teasingly, "ya ... I should have known a hot little piece like you wouldn't be able to wait."

"Hey," I yelp while trying not to giggle, "don't treat me like a piece of meat baby!!!" I can't help it and burst out into laughter.

Joining me, he moves over to the tub and puts down the platter and a bottle of what I can now see is white wine.

As he slowly starts to strip off the shirt he is still wearing, I keep my eyes open and watch as his chest comes into view. Gasping I can't help but reach out to touch him. "God, you're so muscular," I murmur, sliding my hand up and into the hair covering his chest.

"Move over sexy," he grins, "I'm coming in," and proceeds to step up and over and into the tub. He moves to the far side away from me and slides down to sit with his legs on either side of mine. Feeling his legs brush against mine, sliding through the water, rubbing mine.... ahhhhhhhhh.........

Seeing the look on my face, he reaches down into the water and brings one of my feet into his lap to rest against his hard cock. I wiggle my toes and grin at him as he lets out a soft gasp.

"Oh... that's good... that's soooooo good."

Talking his hands out from under the water, he leans over and uncovers the platter... I can see some fruit on there all cut up... and CHOCOLATE!!! MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm...

As he grabs up a piece of fruit and brings it to his lips, he turns to look into my eyes and opens his mouth to take a bite out of it ... looks like a chuck of pinapple.

I notice the juice running down his chin and long to reach over with my mouth and lick it up.

"Come here, baby" he whispers seductively, "I can see what you want. Come and join me."

Quickly, before he changes his mind, I scramble up onto my feet and move over to where he is laying, getting down onto my knees so that I can feel his hard shaft pushing up against my soft curls.

He leans back even further and lays his head on the back of the tub, while bringing up the hand that still has a chunk of pinapple in it to smear it across my nipples... letting the juice run all over me.

"No fair, I want to lick and taste you too," I advise, as I move my face close to his and reach out my tongue to lick off the juice from the pineapple. My lips run from one corner of his mouth to the other and then down his chin to underneith along his neck.

I hear him gasp as I take a bite of him, softly sucking his skin between my teeth. My hips start to grind against him and I reach down with one hand to play with the tip of his big cock.

"Ya, stroke me honey," he groans, "rub my hard dick all over your pussy. I can feel how wet you are. I'll be swimming in your juices before the end of the night, won't I"

Last edited by Gyzsmo : 08-14-2001 at 08:48 PM.
Old 08-14-2001, 08:38 PM
Bard in Training

As he reaches over and grabs something else on the plate, I throw my head back as I feel his other hand reach down to take himself from me and work just the head into my hot cunt.

"Oh ya, shove your meat into me ........ fuck me hard ........ and fast ............ and God........... quit teasin' me lover..... FUCK ME!!"

"Your wish sugar, is definately my command," he states as he lunges upward and impales me on his cock.

A soft scream leaves my throat and as I throw my head back, he places his hand up into my hair to bring it back down to his lips.... thrusting his tongue inside to brush against mine, I feel a soft substance enter my mouth. Pulling away slightly, I swallow and the rich flavour of chocolate bursts on my tongue.

Quickly, I go back for more ......... moaning all the while. "God, that is so errotic," I let him know. As I tease his tongue and the roof of his mouth, trying to lap it all up, my hips driving down to meet his upthrusts.

"Come one, fuck my cock, grind your hot cunt down into me."

His hands move down my back, kneading and stroking until he grabs both of my ass cheeks in his hands and parts them, letting the swirling water rush against my backside and in and around our hot moving bodies.

Bringing your head up, you take my nipple into the deep recesses of your mouth and suck............ HARD!

I reach down to feel us where we join and ........ oh God........ that's it .......... I just can't wait ............. My fingers move to my clit, forget the slow shit......... I rub hard and faster.......... back and forth while you plunge in and out and in and out ... faster....... and deeper....

I can feel your breathing start to deepen against my skin and know that we are both on the edge.

"Cum in me lover... come on ........... I need to feel your hot ........ wet .......... sticky cum shooting up inside of me .......... God YES...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm cumming ..................... fuck me .............. I'm cumming so hard!!!!!! Oh yeah......... I can feel your cum splashing inside of me ......... MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

As a loud groan leaves your mouth, I feel my cunt start to contract again from the vibration of your mouth on my breasts.

My hips again start to grind down on you ... not really moving up and down ... just around and around ........... I feel your finger start to move closer to my rosebud and softly rim the edge... never going in ... just rimming me.

"That's soooo good.... sooo good," I whimper, and as suddenly you shove your finger deep inside of me, my cunt errupts in another orgasm.

My cunt is squeezing you so hard... I notice you wince a bit a first until you start to groan with me again.

"Your cunt is so very hot and tight," you say as you softly disengage your finger from my ass and move your arms up to wrap them around me to hug me close.

"Oh God," I moan against your collarbone, "I think I've died and gone to heaven!!!"

"Not yet baby... not yet!" you whisper back..........

COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Some feedback would be appreciated .......