Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-21-2001, 10:27 AM
chiller931

Preggo Sister

My sister is so hot. She has brown hair, brown eyes, about 5"4 and 14 years old. I'm 16. One day my parents had to go out to the store so me and my sister were left home alone. I was in my room when my sister came in and said, "I've been thinking about you". I told her that I was thinking about her too. She came over and gave me a kiss on the cheeck. Then she told me that she wanted to be fucked. So I threw her on my bed and started to undress her. Then I started to play with her tits, which were nice and firm. She said she didn't want to be played with anymore and that we should fuck. So I started to enter her pussy. She told me that she wasn't on the pill. I asked her if I should stop but she said no. She told me that she wanted me to get her pregnant. This just turned me on. She told me that she wanted her belly to swell with my baby. She wanted to feel my baby kicking and squirming inside of her. I just started to fuck her harder and harder until my cum squirted all up inside her. She said she could feel my sperm swimming up her cervix to her awaiting egg.