Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-30-2005, 03:20 PM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

Wink T Y R D but happy

As I made my way to my car I discovered that indeed we had not been alone in our escapades it seems that there were more exibitionists like myself than i had previously thought. It made my heart smile and my pussy wet. I finally got to my car looked around briefly hmmm was that that sports car from the begining of the night? Oh hell, i thought to myself I'm just too damned tyrd to wonder for long and hoppoed into my car , pulled onto the hwy and with a toot of my horn to the others i left pondering the nights festivities., wondering absently what this evening might bring. I did pass a trucker on my way but i was soo tired i barely managed a smile let alone a peek for him. perhaps i should pull back off the road and just have a quick nap or a cup of coffe, one or the other that's for sure I thought.
And downshifted so i could pull off at the next exit......yesss...I yawned very big, a nap it is and pulled into the next spot that was free, locked the doors and pulled my cape over my red locks as i leaned the seat back. And I dreamt some tremulous dreams my friends.......

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 01-31-2005, 07:40 AM
I make sexytime with you

I responded to her invitation by putting my hand up her skirt and gently rubbing her pussy through her panties. Incredibly turned on by her heat and increasing wetness, I used my other hand to pull her skirt off over her head. Kissing down her chest and into her cleaveage I murmured with pleasure at the incredible soft warmth of her breasts and decided I must release them, taking off her bra and flinging it to the side. I made sure I caught the moment when her breasts popped out and before too long I was alternately kissing and sucking one nipple while gently rubbing the other with my finger. This was truly wonderful.
Old 02-20-2005, 08:43 PM

when I awoke.....

I was hot and sweaty and not just from the dreams either. I had forgotten to leave a window cracked open and thirsty as all get out too! I cautiously peeked out from under my cape and realized at the same time that i had bunched it up over my head almost and my legs were spread-eagled to the passenger side. Well I thought somebody may have gotten an eyeful, moistening a bit more. I started my car and headed to the house where i cooled my self off in the shower what a lusty night it had been there was still cum dripping down my leg a bit. As I showered i played out the prior evenings escapade(s). I smiled as i brought my self to an orgasm there in the shower gently diddling my clit at first, then increasing the tempo as i neared climax i pinched a nipple hard and leaned against the shower wall. I contemplated this evenings poetry, Oh shit i thought and picked op the phone hurriedly. I had to call my girlfriend who i had stood up, she did not answer. Perhaps that WAS her i had heard last nite at the beach. I then cruised over to my bedroom dripping water all along the way i paused in the hallway to grab a towel then thought better of it and decided to pad out on the veranda instead. I had some pretty hunky looking new neigbors.....i situated my self innocently enough on my tummy but with my legs parted just slightly...there that ought to be about right i thought as i lay my head upon my arms i drifted off to sleep...

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 02-26-2005, 09:39 AM
Not there yet.....

Awaking Trucker

I awaken to her soft kiss and open my eyes to see the teaser walking away. An old line pops into my head..... "I hate to see you go, but love tove to watch you leave". Then the memories of the evening return in a rush as my "Angel" stirs next to me. I remember the teaser rising and falling and grinding away on my cock and then seeing her hands pull angel to her. Both began moaning and gyrating and it was driving me crazy. I sucked angel's clit deep into my mouth and pulled on her nipples . I felt the familiar shiver of a sexy woman as she came on my cock......... then the other in my mouth. That's all it took and I raised my hips a few times and emptied myself into the teaser. I was exhausted........

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 02-26-2005, 09:43 AM
Not there yet.....

Suddenly I realize that I've lost several hours on my run. But it sure was worth it. I lean over and kiss my angel goodbye. In the early morning light, she is even more beautiful. I cannot resist kissing her lovely breasts and lightly touching her moist warm pussy one more time......

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 02-28-2005, 06:30 AM

these dreams seem so real.....

while i napped i dreamt of the lusty man whom i had met the night before only in my dream the sultry lady was with him already and they both were accosting me at the poetry reading. I shrugged my shoulders an motioned for the to join me at my table suddenly highly aware of the ample outline of the womans breasts that were unmistakeable and completely seeable thru her sheer blouse. and her nipples were very very hard and stood up pointing almost skyward in their glory. I had to think about it to make myself look at something else and it was the mans eyes that caught and held mine a small smile playing at the corners of his mouth. gawd i was becomming wet from all the quiet inuendo.

At this point in the dream i awoke feeling very turned on and noticed that i had slid my fingers down to the moistness of my vagina and had been playing my fingertips across my clitty , I saw no reason not to continue so i slid an index finger down my slit and back again to the clitty, hips shaking just slightly in response to my effort. I needed something or someone to fuck me as i knew that my fingerings would only serve me for so long. HHHmmmm , i thouhgt about it and slowed myfinger action until I could calm down. I saw with perfect forethought that what must be done about this problem of mine was for me to get ready and head to the evenings poetry reading.

I stood up reluctantly and headed off to my bedroom to pick an appropiate and revealing outfit....

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 03-07-2005, 09:51 AM

after dressing.....

just after arriving in monterey at the coffee house where there was to be another evenings worth of rreadings, remembered the phone number.
The one given to me by the gentlman from last evenings escapades i dialed the number from my cell and was disappointed when i got his voice mail. I left a tantalizing message for him as to my whereabouts tonite and hung up.
As i did I noticed a ,man a couple of tables over eyeing me and decided that now was an appropiate time to begin my part.

>it now is upon you the reader to envision what you think should cum next, any takers?<
yes this would be an outright challenge/invitation for your input folks!

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 03-11-2005, 06:01 AM

I had clothed myself seductivly....

I had refound my purple body stocking and it was crotchless so it was the perfect undergarment for an evening of show and....
over it i had a deep purple wraparound dress made of silk it had a plunging neckline that showed enough of the body stcking to leave little doubt about that piece of clothing to anyone who had seen one before that is. My hair i had pulled up from the temples with small ringlets surrounding my face and a minimum of makeup just a bit of eyeliner and some waterproof mascara and a bit of lipgloss to shine my seductivlely pouty lips . To finish off the outfit i had chosen a black pair of pumps with an ungodly heel mostly because i knew that they turned men on so. My girlfriend and I had nicknamed them cum fuck me right now shoes and they usually worked. i finished off the entire outfir with a very light spritzing of my favourite scent (Opium) and arrived at the coffee house ready for whatever presented itself that evening

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 03-14-2005, 01:24 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

I look up from behind the counter at the hot lady who just walked in and immediately I think, "Wow...this is going to be interesting!" She looks sensational in her shrink-wrapped outfit, and the look in her eyes tells me all I need to know about what she has in mind this evening. She orders a tall non-fat mocha and I serve it up, then watch her every motion as she moves to an empty table and sits down. From my vantage point behind the counter, I see right under the table as she sits facing me. Long legs, and quite a nice view underneath the hem of her dress. I feel a little catch in my breath, then turn to tend to the next customer, trying to focus on his order while my mind's eye sees nothing but the sexy lady sipping her mocha...
Old 03-19-2005, 03:49 AM

c'mon people we could really use a poet right now to get the readings started anyway. or even a few more onlookers cmon it might even be fun..............

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 03-19-2005, 09:55 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

The first reading

The handsome gentleman took the latte from me and walked up to the small stage. He sat on a stool and tapped the microphone, then began to recite, from memory rather than from a card.

"Passionate purple
Color of flowers
Of the night sky
Of the emperors
Mysterious temptation
Promising nothing
Enticing imagination
Color of my desire"

I looked at the beautiful woman in purple to see her reaction. A smile was at the corners of her mouth. Did she know the man? Or had he made up the poem at the sight of her?
Old 03-20-2005, 12:41 PM

my eyes fluttered open at the words spoken up on the "stage" inwardly i agreed that purple was a passionate color . I shifted a bit and my dress parted some just below my knees. He was quite handsome with a very deep voice and i wondered if he would continue to recite.

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 03-21-2005, 11:29 PM

The Wonders of Cell Phones

I had finished up my business in Monterey, even if it had taken hours longer than it should have. At least I could be satisfied that I had done a good job.

Now, it was time to reward myself. If I could find that coffee house, there was at least a chance that Molly would be there, though to be realistic I expected that I would never see her again.

I went back to my hotel, showered, and changed into a black blazer over a maroon turtleneck, with black slacks and loafers. As I rode the elevator down from my room, I checked my voice mail -- and to my delight I heard Molly's voice on my phone.

I nearly ran the distance to my Ferrari and zipped on over to the address -- and sure enough, there was the coffee house. I parked and strode into the place, looking around.
Old 03-22-2005, 05:38 AM

he got my call!

As i was thinking this my gaze scanned the room resting for a moment on the hottie behind the coffee bar whom i gave a nod to smiling just a bit more. I winked at her and swung my head towards the entrance and there he was.
Contraide had gotten my message after all i wet my lips this was indeed turning into a very very good evening already. He hadn't spotted me just yet and that gave me a moment to position my self for his viewing enjoyment. i stood and shook my dress out then seated my self upon the hi seated stool so that one leg was crossed over the other pulled my shoulders back so that my breasts would push out a bit all of this was done in a few seconds time i then casually lifted my cup to my lips and sipped slowly pausing to "blow" on my already cooled caffee. but it gave me the chance to pout my lips out and that was the desired effect even if no one else noticed doing all of this was getting me hot and my nipples got hard to prove it perfect i thought.my dress slid off the one leg almost to the top of my thigh. I snuck a peak from lowered lashes and listened for the poet with the beautiful voice to continue......

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 03-22-2005, 06:10 AM

Taking Stock

I had entered more noisily than I should have, given that there was a poet on stage, but he seemed to have finished for the moment, perhaps taking a moment to let the mood change before he went on with whatever he planned to recite next. It had been a female poet whom my friend in the City had wanted me to see, though.

And there was Molly. She was peeking at me, and I didn't miss the rather subtle things she was doing to draw my eye in her direction. I hesitated for a moment, unsure if the poet was about to resume; if not, I would walk over to the bar, but if so, I would wait until after the performance of his next piece. I have great respect for anyone willing to put that much of his or her soul on public display.

Oh, and there was the barrista, as well. If I hadn't been looking at Molly, I might not have noticed her -- but, if not for Molly, I would have focused my attention on her, instead. And I was so glad that I had been talked into coming down here this week.