Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-13-2003, 11:49 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
A Vampyre's Tale

Greetings all I am Vaj. We have conversed briefly in the past, and shared a small tale from my past. Of recent I have traveled the lands of old and found a fledgling that was abandoned by her Sire. Later it was discovered that she was not abandoned, but orphaned. I agreed to help her with her adjustments and quickly we became friends and companions. This is our tale and adventure upon return to the place I consider my Home. So join us in this tale and enjoy what we have to offer.

Old 12-16-2003, 01:49 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Vaj stepped into Muddy's Coffee house. He knew that a new poet/songwriter was to perform tonight. Supposedly he was from Romania and was familiar with tradition Gypsy music. It had been too long since Vaj heard music from his people. As soon as he stepped in Barret waved at him and invited him to the back office.

They entered the office and Barret closed the door. "My friend, there is a young lady here that is looking for a Vampyre. She is in the corner, I think you can find her. Just please remember the rules of the house. And the performer is due any minute as well. So where is Ash tonight?"

Old 12-16-2003, 02:40 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

Phaedra sat in the corner, writing her attempts at poetry in a notebook she always carried with her. She happened to look up and saw Vaj walk through the room. She couldn't take her eyes off him. She had never seen anyone like him before. He seemed to exude power and sexuality. She prayed to whatever God or Goddess there may be that he would notice her. She just had to get his attention. But just how she didn't know.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 12-17-2003, 09:56 AM

Ash dusted off her boots, stomping them firmly on the ground to remove the dirt she had stepped through earlier that night. Standing outside Muddy's Coffee House - she knew that Vaj was already inside, sensing his presence. A small smile creased her soft red lips as she remembered their meeting...purely a chance meeting that soon developed into a close friendship. She owed him everything and quickly became his loyal companion.

Slipping through the doors of the Coffee House, Ash shrugged off the cape covering the silky strands of her raven black hair and cast curious silver eyes around the room. It was rather packed tonight, she noticed. Probably people wanting to hear the newest musician that was going to be performing. Slipping gracefully through the room, she found their habitual seat in the darkest corner of the room and sat, snagging a stirring straw and bending it into little artsy shapes. Letting her mind drift, she spoke to Vaj silently, letting him know she had arrived.
Old 12-17-2003, 11:32 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

"She has jsut arrived and in her corner as usual. I think I will join her and see if I can find this creature you told me of. No don't tell me anymore. You know how I enjoy the hunt these days." Vaj stands and then pulls out a small bag, he places it on the desk. "For the Queen. Please make sure she gets it."

Vaj returns to the main room and can see the muscian take his place. He carries a violin, a guitar, and a small drum. This should be exciting indeed. Vaj scans the crowd and detects a couple of prospects.

'Ash M'dear... have you hunted yet?'

Old 12-17-2003, 05:40 PM

Ash smiled and tilted her head back to look at Vaj as he came to their table and sat down next to her. "Mmmm...indeed I have." She murmured, licking her lips in remembrance of the sweet blood that flowed from her victims neck and into her body. "He was rather tasty. Sure he won't remember a thing by the morning."

She chuckled to herself, wrapping the red straw she had bent out of shape around a slender finger, the soft skin looking paler than usual. "So...what was going on out back?" She asked him softly, her eyes returning to the room, wandering and searching.
Old 12-18-2003, 02:44 AM

Brenna

Who is this guy? The Gypsy Liberace? Brenna says to herself out loud as she walks in the door of the now crowded coffee house. It had only taken her 10 minutes to find a place to park, 5 blocks from the storefront. She had driven Vaj to the door, dropped him off, and spent the next half hour making her way back to where she left him.

Her eyes immediately found him as she removed the hood of her long coat, pulling her long, blonde hair free from its confines. She was a stark contrast to these dark, night people of whom she now found herself a part of. As she removed her coat and slung it over her arm, she noticed he was seated with Ash.

Ahh, Ash, dark and mysterious, beautiful as she was dangerous. Brenna couldn't help but look on the couple in conversation and feel a twinge of jealousy. Ash evoked a strange mix of emotions within her. Jealousy, envy, friendship, attraction....

Ash was a beautiful creature; strong, intellegent, cunning, and completely loyal to her new friends, but Brenna secretly fought with the feeling of rejection and that Ash had stolen "her" Vaj.

She makes her way to the table to join her friends and enjoy the nights entertainment as best she can while attenting to the needs of her 'employer'.
Old 12-18-2003, 09:15 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

Phaedra tried hard not to stare at Vaj and his companions. The women were both so beautiful. How she envied their beauty and the fact they were so close to "him!" She felt so ugly and insignificant compared to these lucky women. He'd never notice her........not as plain and ugly as she is, she thought to herself.

She went back to her writing, while continuing to watch them, and wonder just exactly who they were and what they were doing in this coffee bar. And wishing she could someday be part of their little group.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 12-21-2003, 12:17 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

"Barret wanted to tell me about the young lady over there writing. The one that is looking at us and wanting to join us." Ash and Brenna both look at her when she looking elsewhere. "Brenna love, would you please invite her over. And please, don't be jealous, you are and will always be My favorite." While Vaj is talking to Brenna he slides his hand over her thighs to where they meet and gently presses where he loves to be with her. Between her legs.

As Brenna slowly rises and walks away Vaj leans over to Ash, "My dear, you need to be a bit more careful in your hunts. You left a little bit on your lower lip. Here let me get it." He leans over and kisses her deeply and sucks the little bit of blood off her lip. "Very tasty indeed."
Attached Images
File Type: gif vaj1.gif (25.9 KB, 1745 views)

Old 12-21-2003, 06:59 AM

Ash moaned softly and kissed Vaj back, giving him just as much passion and then purred, leaning back into her seat and licking her bottom lip to taste him instead of the blood he had cleaned off of her. Meeting his eyes, she gave him a soft and sexy smile. "I'll do better next time."

Shifting a little, she leaned forward, linking her hands on the tabletop to try and still her nervously working hands. It was a habit she had always been told was irritating. Constantly having to fiddled with objects, to keep her hands busy, although...not everyone complained.

Her eyes drifted to Brenna, watching the tall, blond headed beauty walk towards the new girl scribbling on a writing pad. For a second her eyes just wandered over Brenna and silently wondered why she felt her twinges of jealousy. She had sensed it many times in the short while they had known one another, which baffled Ash. They were a unique pair...one radiated light, while the other silent dark shadows. Tapping fingers against fingers, she continued to watch, snapping her mind back to the present and surveying the girls reaction to Brenna's interuption. She felt her initially pang of fear chuckled to herself, not missing a beat...not the widening of her painted eyes or the slight tremble in her hands as her pen faltered.
Old 12-22-2003, 11:52 PM

Brenna

"Brenna love, would you please invite her over. And please, don't be jealous, you are and will always be My favorite." Vaj purrs as his cool hand carresses her thigh and floats higher. All thoughts flutter from her head and she becomes maliable and willing to his touch, her eyes glazing over for an instant and then gone again as she realizes she has been given instructions...and Vaj's instructions were never to be ignored or questioned.

As if she knew exactly what she was going to say, though she didn't, Brenna raised from her seat and walked purposefully, yet aloofly to the girl's table.

"Excuse me?" she said with an engaging smile, "but my friends and I happen to see you writing in your little book," she sat down next to her, "and we're all dreadfully curious to its contents."

Not recieving an immediate response, she continues, "I'm sorry, forgive me, my name is Brenna. May I buy you a drink?" she asks, putting her hand atop her new companions to steady its trembling, never breaking eye contact or losing her dazzling smile.
Old 12-23-2003, 03:41 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Phaedra

Not recieving an immediate response, she continues, "I'm sorry, forgive me, my name is Brenna. May I buy you a drink?" she asks, putting her hand atop her new companions to steady its trembling, never breaking eye contact or losing her dazzling smile.

Phaedra was at once both startled by Brenna's approach and in awe of her. In awe because Brenna possessed all the attributes Phaedra envied. Brenna was tall, slim and blonde whereas Phaedra was short, plump and dark haired. In awe, too, because Brenna was with "him."

At first she was unable to speak, her mind a complete jumble of emotions. Excitement that "they" noticed her and even more because it seemed they wanted her company. Nervous because she didn't know what to expect. And for some reason she couldn't explain, she also felt a dampness between her legs.

Brenna put her completely at ease when she touched her hand. There was a magical, electrical connection when Brenna looked into her eyes. She was mesmerized but finally managed to mumble a response. "Oh, thank you...just some black coffee please." She struggled to gain her composure, feeling completely awkward in the presence of such beauty. "I'm really sorry, I couldn't help staring, but the man with you is so compelling. I feel so drawn to him, but I don't know why."
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 12-25-2003, 11:21 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Watching Brenna with the young lady Vaj extends his abilities and can hear what is being said. He smiles and nods. He looks over to Ash, "We may have a new playmate tonight my dear. Do you approve of her? And she will not be drained, but played with. I need a release."

Old 12-26-2003, 07:54 AM

Ash smiled and turned her straying gaze to Vaj, leaning more towards him now. "MMmm...I think she'll do just fine...anything that pleases you Vaj." She purred, slipping a pale, delicate hand onto his thigh. Starting at his knee, Ash traced the firm muscle up, inching closer and closer to his pending arousal, but stopping and then teasingly running her fingers back down.

"I hope the little one is up for some play." She murmured, her body already tingling with anticipation. Squeezing her thighs together, she licked her lips and squeezed his thigh lovingly.
Old 12-28-2003, 01:18 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Loving the tease that Ash is, Vaj returns the favor, but does not stop. His hand slides up her thigh right to her pussy and starts to tease and play with her immediately. Watching her wiggle and try not to let anyone see what is happening under the table. Vaj is glad that she always picks the darkest areas.