Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-26-2003, 07:34 PM

The Experiment

(OOC: This is a closed thread for Chloe and myself)

The Doctor watches intently at the two sleeping naked bodies laying on the small bed through the one-way mirror.

"They should be waking up any time now." He says to his assistant as for the umpteenth time, he looks at the subjects' notes.

Subject #1
Name: Jill Grey
Profession: Lawyer.
Interesting note: Devout Catholic.

Subject #2
Name: Brad Grey
Profession: Pupil
Interesting note: He has never had any sexual relations.

Additional note: The two subjects are Mother and Son.

Purpose of experiment: To inject a mother and son with a heavy dose of sex hormone and monitor progress.

Objective: To see if the hormone will override their own morality and force them to copulate.

"They are coming around now, Doctor."

They watch as their guinea pigs slowly start to stir...
Old 10-26-2003, 07:51 PM

My first concsious sensation was of a warm body next to mine. As I lay slowly waking I kept my eyes closed.

I had the sensation I often had after a wet dream, of arousal and unfullfilled desire. I wriggled closer to the body I was spooning and felt it press back to me.

Vaguely I wondered who this was. My husband was overseas, a missionary educator working on The Ivory Coast.

Suddenly I was wide awake.......this hard, muscled body wasn't the body of the only man I had given my self to. In the lonely hours at night I had often fantasized about such a torso while slaking my burning libido. Always I had confessed this, accepted my penance from the understanding priest and felt absolved.

Inspite of the realisation that this was not my husband lying beside me I stayed pressed to the strong, smooth back. What was I doing? This was innocent, just two people lying on the same bed. What was sinful was what I was thinking.
Old 10-26-2003, 08:09 PM

Brad

The first sensation he feels as he comes awake is the heat, as if he is burning up. The second is the violent throbbing in his crotch. Slowly, the heat moves down into his groin, soothing the ache down below but not eliminating.

Opening his eyes, he sees that he is laying on his side on some sort of bed, the rest of the room shrouded in darkness.

There is movement behind him and suddenly he feels something warm and living pressing into him.

Who? His mind, lightheaded, tries to wrestle with the situation he is in even as his body reacts to the feel of another body, soft, against his. He tries to question where he is and why but the sensations are too overpowering, the throbbing in his groin becoming ever more intense.

Looking down, he sees a huge projectile rearing urgently from his body, his eyes widening as he realises what it is. Swollen to a size never attained before, it stands stiffly out despite its large bulk, the veins on the thick shaft clearly standing out, the even fatter helmet almost a deep purple, its skin stretched so tight that it looks like it is going to tear.

What is happening to him?

But his mind is failing and already his body is responding to the body pressing behind it, the arse moving rhythmically as it rubs up against the other...
Old 10-26-2003, 09:50 PM

Jill Grey

An irrisistable urge made my hand slide over the angular hip and seek what I knew would be there. All the while my mind screamed at me to stop, stop now !

What my hand eventually found made my eyes fly open. An organ so rigid it seemed to vibrate in my hand. As my eyes tried to adjust to the dark I felt the hips of this other body thrust against my hand and I tightened my grip.

I heard a moan........a familiar voice, but my body had taken over and I could feel a gush of juices spill out as I shifted to raise myself on an elbow.

Looking down I snatched my hand away. It was my own son!
Old 10-27-2003, 02:08 AM

Brad

Ahhhh!

He cries silently as he feels something slide over his engorged rod. Glancing down, he sees a distinct female hand gripping him, squeezing him.

"Ooohhhhh!" He gasps and to his shock, the hand immediately withdraws.

W-what?

In his heightened state, the boy is almost overwhelmed by the sudden frustration that the hand's exit has caused. Reacting, he turns round, his turgid length pushing into the other body's soft flesh as he finds himself face to face...

with his mother???

His naked mother.

Stunned he just looks at her face, her eyes wide, her mouth open. Then his eyes start to sink lower...
Old 10-27-2003, 03:20 PM

Jill Grey

Holy Mother of God! I was naked, in bed with my own son. I had held his rigid organ in my hand......I had - did - want him.

Oh God! How I wanted him.

His eyes searched mine pleadingly. I reached out my hand and gently stroked his face. He turned his face to kiss the palm of my hand, sending shivers of excitement through me.

My whole being cried out for me to stop this! I knew I was playing with fire but something more powerful than reason was driving me. I felt a lust so pure it shook me.

I kissed my own son, on the lips, in a very un-motherly way. I felt his lips part slightly and pressed my tongue forward to find his. He responded.

Our hands were travelling over the other's body. Exploring, stroking, smoothing. His skin was so young and smooth, almost hairless. I kissed his neck, his shoulders, his chest.

I felt his hands on my head, urging me down further and I let him guide me, may God forgive me.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:03 PM

Brad

The first touch of her hand on his face causes him to almost gasp, his skin tingling.

He knows it is wrong, terribly wrong, but he cannot help but to respond, his lips finding her hand, his mouth nuzzling into her palm. Then she pulls her hand away as she leans forward, her lips finding his.

Then they are kissing, he is really kissing his own mother. Never having kissed a girl before, he could finds himself instinctively responding, his tongue meeting hers as it enters his mouth. Their lips rubbing together as their mouths twist and turn.

He no longer questions what is happening to him, where they are or even it is real. To him it is real and he feels the lust and frustrations rising to the fore as he allows his hands to do what he has been waiting to do what seems like centuries. That is to explore the body of a naked woman.

Their mouths finally breaking, he gasps as he feels her work her way down his neck, then onto his shoulders and chest. Even without thought, he places a hand on her head as he gently pushes her further down. His other hand continues it exploration, hungrily seeking out her bosom, feeling the soft flesh in his palm as he plays with them. The teats, thick and stiff pressing into his skin.

He hears her groan as he squeezes them, forcing them to wobble and he massages them.

All the while, his erection gets thicker, larger...
Old 10-27-2003, 10:08 PM

The Doctor

In a darkened room, behind a large 1-way mirror, the Doctor and his assistant watch the mother/son couple.

"See how already the hormone is taking affect?" He says. "I am amazed how quickly it broke down their moral barriers. Especially the mother's. Give me her case notes."

His assistant who had been watching herself, goes into the adjacent office and quickly returns with a clipboard. He quickly reads it.

"Hmmmm. It says here that Mrs Grey was a virgin until she met her husband, only having two boyfriends before him." He comments.

"That's right, Doctor." Replies his assistant, who continues to watch the action behind the screen. "She met her husband in college. He has been her only sexual partner. Studies also show that their sex life is typical of a couple who have been married 27 years, approximately once a month."

The Doctor nods.

"It will be interesting to see what the long term affects of the hormone will do." He says...
Old 10-27-2003, 10:09 PM

Jill Grey

My lips travelled the length of Brad's athletic body, the fine, soft hair of his chest and pubic area tickling my face. I was thrilled as my nose encountered his musky odour of arousal.

The fact that his desire was as strong as mine melted the resistance I had tried to hold on to and my lips kissed the hard flesh of his erect shaft.

I had never seen such a large penis and I drew back to look at it. It made my heart race to see the veined length of it, the swollen head seeming to throb with arousal.

Without really thinking I licked along the sides, from where it sprung out of the soft pubic hair to the purple tip. I heard Brad gasp and he raised his hips as if to encourage me.

All thoughts of my wrong doing were pushed out of my mind except for one nagging idea. I could get pregnant if I followed my libido and even that faded as a drop of pure, clear precum slowly emerged from Brad's organ. My hand had been grasping it, stroking from the base to the tip.

With the very tip of my tongue I lifted the small, chrystal bead and drew it into my mouth. The taste was intoxicating, I had never done that before - even with Gordon, my husband. I lay my head on Brad's flat belly and gazed at this wonderful gift he was offering me.
Old 10-27-2003, 10:36 PM

Brad

He can feel the heat wash over him as the mouth slide wetly down his frame, the hot breath against his skin as it moves nearer and nearer to where he is so desperate wants feel a female's touch.

As she moves lower, he is unable to reach her breasts with bending awkwardly. Instead, he lays back, his pelvis pushed out in front of him as he offers himself to her. His hands now on her shoulders as they move around her neck and back, feeling her under his fingers. His eyes watching her head as it continues down and down until...

He gasps as he feels her hot breath on his groin, followed by a groan as he feels something slippery sliding against the side of his erect tool which makes it throbs even more. Instinctively, pushing his head back, he pushes his hips up, trying to get his organ nearer her mouth.

Then there is the sensation of something, a hand, gripping him, stroking him, followed shortly by something touching the tip of his cock, causing him to jerk slightly

Fuck!

He cannot believe this. He has waited so long for a woman to look at him like this, to touch him like this and now...

No!

Suddenly with a jolt, he pulls away, catching his mother completely by surprise as he scrambles off the bed. Once standing on the floor, he looks back to see her leaning on her hands looking at him.

The sight scares and excites him at the same time.

He can almost feel her eyes burning into him while her face looks strained, her mouth open as if she is in some sort of pain. He finds his eyes moving further and they take in her swaying breasts, fat and heavy, hanging down under their own weight. His eyes bulge at the sight as like most guys his age, he has a thing about big breasts and he never realised that his mother's are so large.

Oh God!

He so wants to run into her arms, to grab that body.

Realising what he is doing, he turns and races for the door...
Old 10-27-2003, 10:36 PM

The Doctor

"Doctor, he is trying to get away!" His assistant says, reporting the obvious.

"As I can see." He muses. "I must admit, out of the two, I would have thought the mother would have been the one more resistant to the drug's affects. That is why I had you give her a larger dose since I had thought the boy's own sex drive would have helped in his case. Obviously, today's young are not so morally corrupt as I first thought. Or at the very least, this one isn't at any rate."

"What should we do?" His assistant asks yet another obvious question.

"Nothing. The door is locked and neither of them can get out. Besides, I want to see if the mother will actively try and take her son."

"That would go against her profile. Our records show that she is usually very placcid when it comes to sex." His assistant says.

"Perhaps." Replies the Doctor. "But she is now heavily under the influence of the drug. Let's see how it will make her act."...
Old 10-27-2003, 11:58 PM

Jill Grey

As I knelt on the bed and watched my own son wrestle with the door of this strange room I realised I had been totally out of control.

I drew the sheet up to cover myself and moved to sit on the edge of the narrow bed. Brad was still magnificently erect and, in his desire to escape, made no attempt to cover himself.

His huge cock bounced and waggled as he banged and pulled uselessly at the door. I felt desire for him flood me once more.

"Bradley." I said sofly, using a form of his name we only used to repremand him. "Stop it. It's useless. Something some one has locked us in here. Let's just try to stay calm and think."

He stopped struggling but didn't turn to look at me, remaining at the door with his broad back to me. His head was down and I wondered, for a moment, if he was weeping.
Old 10-28-2003, 05:49 PM

Brad

Helplessly he just stands there as he listens to her. Even the sound of her voice causes his spear to throb violently.

"But she's my MOM!" He thinks helplessly, even as he finds himself turning towards her, not bothering to cover his arousal (which is too abundant to hide anyway). Nor can he not help but take in the sight of his naked mother as she kneels on the small bed, her large breasts hanging magnificently even as he sees her eyeing his own body in turn.

For a moment, nothing is said.

Then he starts to move towards her, like a moth to a flame...
Old 10-28-2003, 09:00 PM

The Mother ~ Jill

Brad reached me as I sat on the bed and stood forlornly infront of me, his raging erection pulsing visibly. I reached out and, looking him in the eyes, I took his hands in mine.

He was trembling and it melted my heart to see him so torn. "We can get through this, what ever it is. Just sit with me. We don't even have to touch." He let my hands drop and reluctantly sat on the bed. I deliberately scooched away from him, as I did the action made my breasts jiggle and I covered them, ineffectually, with my arms.

The room was silent apart from our breathing and the distant ticking of a clock. I peered round this strange room, bare except for the bed and a large mirror on on wall.

"Brad, what do you think is going on?" I whispered. It occured to me,with a jolt, that the mirror might be 2-way - perhaps we were being observed.
Old 10-29-2003, 05:47 PM

Brad

"Brad, what do you think is going on?"

The boy doesn't hear. The close proxmity of her naked body and the sight of her jutting breasts as they push against the restraint of her arms causes his mind to cloud over again with the drug-induced lust.

"Brad? Are you listening to..." But his mother just stops and stares at him as he move his body near to hers. His ripe thick erection only inches away from touching her own flesh.

"Brad?" She says again and then his arm is round her, pulling her to him...