Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-14-2003, 01:16 PM

Heather's Journal #3

Halloween 2002
Well, I’ve been an amazing first semester here at college. My most important learning is that I can’t believe I got through life without SEX!! It’s amazing. I think about having sex all the time now – at the cafeteria, during lectures, and when I’m on the bus!
Tonight was my first Halloween Costume Party at UCLA and oh my god it was unbelievable! I dressed as Avril Lavigne. I combed my long brown hair out straight and put on a bunch of sweatbands and necklaces. I wore black and white striped nylons, a black g-string, black mini and a white muscle shirt without a bra. I secretly knew that people would clearly see my tiny tits through the gap around my armpits but I loved knowing that! I’ve become such the exhibitionist – there’s something so hot about allowing strangers to see my body when they don’t know I know they are taking a look!
Me and three of my floor mates arrived at the frat party at 11:30pm. There were groups of people making out in the living room. The room smelled like a mix of stale beer and tequila – and I loved it actually! We were all pretty drunk already! I wandered into the basement and got a cup of brew and I could here a bunch of guys cheering and yelling in a room down the hall. I downed my beer and walked inside. This is so unlike the old me – I would have NEVER entered a room full of drunk and horny football jocks. As I entered the room I felt all eyes check me out and it made my pussy begin to moisten. Guys were not just looking though. One guy blatantly held the corner of my muscle shirt and pulled it off my shoulder. He said, “This is a men’s room only and the only way you can stay is if you go topless – sorry that’s our frat rule.” The guys were expecting me to give them a disgusted look and leave them room in a huff. There were about eight men in the room and they were all beautifully in shape – thick biceps glistened throughout the room. I thought for a moment then smiled and said, “If that’s the rule then that’s the rule.” With that I pulled my t-shirt over my back and flung it into the center of the floor. My nipples were pointing straight out and they were so rock hard it hurt – but in a wonderful way! The roomful of men looked at each other in approval and smiled at me.
Robbie McCarthy was the quarterback of the UCLA varsity team and he said, “Another rule in our frat is that if a woman wants to spend time in the men’s room she has to suck all of our sacs one by one!” With that other teammates laughed aloud and figured for sure that would be enough to scare off this little “girl.” They were all juniors and seniors and she was a young-looking freshman!
I looked Robbie in the eyes and said, “Can I start by sucking on yours then?” Robbie’s jaw dropped and swallowed hard and said. “Ummm yeah – hellll yeahhh!!” The room fell silent as I walked over to Robbie and kneeled in front of him. I unzipped his pants in a flash and tugged his tight jeans past his perfect thighs. He wore blue bikini briefs and I could see the outline of his powerful member. I leaned into his thighs and grabbed the inside corner of his undies and pulled them exposing his right testicle. Before I could second guess myself I sucked his warm ball into my mouth. The rest of the guys cheered in agreement and amazement. I loved the fact that I was being such a dirty fucking slut. As I slurped his soft ball sac in and out of my mouth, I heard the rest of the men taking their pants down. When I turned to see what was going on, a huge circle of guys formed a tight circle. I slithered into the center of the group and took my place beneath them. I ran my tongue in one beautiful motion across the bottom of eight guy’s scrotums. I felt individuals shudder slightly as I touched them with my warm slippery tongue. I couldn’t resist taking two dicks into my open mouth at a time and with my hands I jerked off other guys. Some men started masturbating themselves. It only took about two minutes for the first orgasm to spurt out and over my cheek and forehead. I moaned loudly and sucked the cock dry and swallowed deeply. The cum was much warmer than I expected and I loved feeling the string of jizz on my face. Within moments two more guys shot their loads onto my face. This time cum flung into my long hair. In ten minutes I was completely covered in warm jock cum. I was licking my lips and some guys came a few times – I liked that too. They were just trying to jerk off on me and I encouraged that. Everyone in the room was now calm and quiet. My hair was soaking wet and my face and the front of my chest were glistening with fresh cum. The quarterback spoke again. “The last rule you need to follow is that you need to put your shirt on and walk just as you are all the way back to your room. You cannot clean yourself up at all!”
Now this was really pushing it! But I was so horny and drunk that I agreed. I put my shirt on over the cum on my tits. My hair was absolutely soaked with sperm. I left the room and walked up stairs. All eyes were on me as I strolled through the party. I saw people in my classes and neighbors and with each person I knew I got hotter and hotter inside. I rode a public bus filled with curious onlookers, walked across campus smiling to observers and waited in the elevator with a few shocked freshmen guys. I reached my room and looked into the mirror. As I looked I massaged my now liquid pussy and smelled and savored the smell of the sperm until I came to a crashing orgasm. I showered and went to bed.