Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-08-2004, 12:01 AM
obsolete

Janice Fleming

Jan sighed but didn't look away from the fire when Jack walked into the living room. The little ones had been in bed for hours, and Mark had gone upstairs early to catch up on homework that he'd missed. Wanting to set a comfortable mood for when her husband came in, she'd lit a fire and poured them each a glass of wine in preparation. That was almost four hours ago, and the log had just about burned itself out.

Worried about how late Jack was, she had phoned dispatch around ten o'clock only to be told that he had been in and out since around six that afternoon. So she waited some more and finally drank her glass of wine alone. The second and the third as well.

"I see you finally decided to come home."

"I stopped off... " he began.

"Somewhere without that new-fangled modern convenience of the telephone. I suppose your cel wasn't working either. Look what's happening to us, Jack. To our family. Do you even care?"

Jan sensed rather than saw her husband sink down onto the sofa. Angry now that the fleeting sensation of relief of his being safe had passed, she refused to look at him. "I had thought we could talk tonight. Like we always do after you go over the road. You obviously had other ideas."

Janice clenched her fists, but still refused to turn to look at him. "I'm not pregnant, Jack. The doctors say I -- Mark and I -- need to get away and relax. I wanted to talk about that. That, and other things. But now I'm tired. Bone tired and I'm sad. I'm going to take Mark up to the cabin for a week. Maybe two. Pat Kelly said she'll watch the little ones while I'm away. You? You can do whatever it is you find more important to do than to be with your wife and family."

Untucking her legs from beneath herself, she stood up and looked at him for the first time. "Now I'm going to bed. You can do whatever pleases you. Good night."
Old 05-16-2004, 04:57 PM

Mark

Mark sits in uncomfortable silence as they drive to Devi's cabin, high in the mountains.

He had been surprised when his mother told him that morning that he wasn't going to school and that she had told them that he had to go to 'visit a sick relative'. With his brother and sister staying at Sunil's, he had helped his mother pack the jeep and they soon got under way.

Apart from telling him where they are going, Mark soon realises that she doesn't want to talk and so sits, not saying a word. In fact, except for the odd word and when they stopped for gas, they don't say anything until they reach the cabin.

With only two small suitcases, it doesn't take them long to get unpacked and are soon eating a light meal in the kitchen.

"Go have a shower and get ready, dear." His mother finally tells him as she clears the table.

"Sorry, Mom?" Mark asks, not having a clue on what she is on about.

"I said go and have a shower and put on your robe." She says impatiently. "And remember to clean your teeth."

Shocked by her outburst, the boy quickly leaves the kitchen to do precisely what she says...
Old 05-17-2004, 10:56 AM
obsolete

Janice Fleming

Watching Mark go off to do as she said, Janice longed to call back her words -- or at least the harsh tone of her voice. It wasn't her son making her feel this way, it was the whole situation. Relax, they had said. She needed to relax. That's what they were doing up here in the middle of nowhere, wasn't it? Janice sighed. "And a mighty poor job you're doing of it," she chastised herself.

"Excuse me?"

Janice jumped, startled by the sound of Mark's voice behind her as she finished drying the dishes they had used. Embarrassed by her silly reaction, she turned around and began to chuckle. "Sorry, lovey. I didn't mean to bark at you that way before. And just now... Well, I was telling myself off for doing it."

"S'okay," he answered, though she could plainly see that he was more than a little confused. She hadn't explained anything to Mark -- not where they were going or what they were going to do once they got there. She hadn't even told him that her pregnancy test was negative. Janice owed him all of that and more.

"I found some microwave popcorn in the cupboard. Why don't you make some and we'll relax a bit after I take my turn in the shower. Okay?" The look on Mark's face told her it was all clear as mud and it wrenched her heart. Not knowing what else to do, Jan gave him a quick hug and a promise to make more sense after she'd washed up.

Not wasting any time, Janice was showered and back in what passed for a living room in the cabin within fifteen minutes. Grateful that Mark had started a fire in the fireplace to take the chill off, she smiled and thanked him. She'd forgotten how cool evenings in the mountains could get no matter how high the temperatures rose during the day.

"That was quick," he said. "Do you still want popcorn? I was so busy making the fire that I didn't... "

"Not really. Unless you want?" Jan answered, walking over to the overstuffed settee and patting the cushion beside herself. Clearly more confused than before, Mark simply shook his head no and sat down beside his mother.

"These past few weeks have been difficult for you, I know. No, wait. Let me finish," she interjected when he started to protest. "We -- you -- erm... both of us were thrown into a situation that was inescapable. First times aren't supposed to be the way they were for you."

She almost burst out laughing at that, and would have if it wasn't so tragically sad. Talk about understatements!

"I went back to the clinic yesterday. My test was negative. No, no. It's okay," she said as her son placed his hand gently on her arm. Jan moved it slightly and took his hand in her own, twining her fingers through Mark's and giving him a squeeze.

"The doctor said it was most likely because I -- we -- weren't relaxing. I know. I know. You're probably thinking that's a joke," she continued, still without letting him comment. "I suppose there's a lot of truth in that. Neither of us have been exactly calm about this whole thing."

Holding his gaze with her own, Janice's voice took on a quieter, gentler tone. "That's why we're here, just you and I. We never talk anymore like we used to. We don't do anything together except... Well, you know." She smiled sheepishly, more than a little embarrassed. "I'd like us to recapture some of what we used to have, Mark. Just be us again. Talk about what we're thinking and feeling. No worries, no cares. No schedules. Just us two... For as long as we want. For as long as you want."

Janice's voice trailed off as she lifted her free hand to her son's face, caressing his cheek. "Please?" she asked, wanting to give him back some of the decision-making she and the government had taken away from him and hoping that his answer would be yes.
Old 06-03-2004, 05:26 PM

Mark

On the sofa, he listens as his mother speaks. Acutely aware that they are both wearing only bathrobes. He can smell the shower gel she has used.

"That's why we're here, just you and I. We never talk anymore like we used to. We don't do anything together except... Well, you know." She smiles and he has never seen her look so lovely. "I'd like us to recapture some of what we used to have, Mark. Just be us again. Talk about what we're thinking and feeling. No worries, no cares. No schedules. Just us two... For as long as we want. For as long as you want."

In his mind, her words take on a second meaning.

Is she saying what I think she is saying?

A wave of excitement grips him as he remembers the two of them in bed back at their home. Immediately he feels shame. Remembering how he took advantage of her.

No! That was a mistake. She loves Dad. I love Dad!

But even as he tries to fight his urges, his new feelings; the boy feels a tingling sensation erupts over his cheek and lips as she touches his face.

Oh God!

"Please?" She whispers. Their faces so close as they stare into each other's eyes. "I do love you. You know that, right?"

"I love you too, mom." He whispers back. Their faces drawing together, their wet lips coming closer and closer.

No!

He knows it is wrong, twisting his mother's love for him. But he cannot stop, suddenly so desperate to kissing those lovely lips of hers...
Old 06-06-2004, 11:40 PM
obsolete

Janice Fleming

"I didn't mean for... " Jan had already decided that they would not have their "session" this evening, that they would just relax. She hoped that Mark didn't feel obligated to do anything -- she wanted their next time to be very different from all that had come before. She wanted Mark to want to be with her, not just because they had to, but because he was at last as comfortable with it all as he could be.

Janice's words of half-hearted protest were lost against the soft caress of Mark's lips on her own, her hands gliding slowly upward along his chest until they finally reached his shoulders and then the nape of his neck. She knew she shouldn't take advantage of her son this way -- and she wouldn't. There was no harm in kissing, was there? Even if it wasn't the mother-son kind.

He was so gentle. So loving. So... innocent. Leaning forward, she melted into his arms. Or had he melted into hers? Either way, it didn't really matter just now.
Old 06-09-2004, 06:29 PM

Mark

The tingling intensifies as his lips comes in contact with hers and she doesn't even try to stop him!! Instead, he feels her pull him to her, her hand on his chest before being replaced by her soft breasts as their bodies come together.

Oh God!

He knows it is wrong, that he must stop. But instead, he kisses harder. His arms encircling her as he pulls her closer, his mouth opening as he tentitively pushes his tongue forward, only to sink into his mother's mouth.

His penis now a throbbing erection, pinned against their pressed bodies as they continue to kiss loudly, filling the otherwise silent room.

Oh Mom!

He can feel himself being washed away as he feels her soft lips kissing his, her wet tongue playing with his, the smell of her perfume, the soft skin under his finger tips.

He cannot stop and he wants more...
Old 06-09-2004, 09:21 PM
obsolete

Janice Fleming

Somewhere over time, Janice had forgotten just how wonderful kissing could be. Better than chocolate... almost better than making love. It wasn't that she and Jack didn't kiss anymore... It was just that they didn't kiss like this anymore.

The admonition that this wasn't something she should really be doing or enjoying decreased proportionately with the increased passion of their kisses. Long, deep soul kisses. The kind that make your toes curl and every nerve in your body crackle into life. The kind that send the butterflies swirling in your stomach. The kind...

Janice moaned softly against her son's mouth as their tongues danced around each other, pausing only to nibble and suckle on each others' lips. Feeling his erection, hard and throbbing against her belly, she was grateful in a way that her desire wasn't as overtly apparent but at the same time longed for him to know that she felt the same.

The more they kissed, the more it seemed as if she was floating on a sweet, bliss-filled cloud. Not in a fantasy, but not in reality either. Jan had no idea how much time had actually passed before the genuine realization of how much she wanted -- no, needed -- to make love with Mark began to surface. It had nothing to do with what they were "supposed" to do, nor did it have anything to do with lust. It was simply a knowing that everything was suddenly right in their world.
Old 06-11-2004, 06:57 PM

Mark

It's as if he no longer has any control over his body as he pushes his mother onto her back as he leans over her, his lips firmly on hers as their mouths open wider, their tongues never leaving its counterpart alone.

Mark relishes the sensations of what they are doing, the wet sounds of their kissing, the taste of her mouth and the feel of her soft body under his.

"Ohhhh, mom." He groans as their lips part for just moment before continuing their dance. His arms reaching around her body as he pulls her into him, even as he feels her arms doing likewise. While beneath him, he feels her legs open and wrap themselves around him as their covered groins starts to grind against each other...
Old 07-01-2004, 05:46 PM
obsolete

Janice Fleming

Legs wrapped around her son's waist, Janice thrilled at his arousal which was now overtly apparent. Her body strained to press against it as she writhed beneath his weight, wishing there was no clothing between them, yet revelling in the tease she knew went both ways.

"You can touch me if you want to," she whispered quietly against Mark's lips. "Anywhere... "

Their couplings before now had always been rather dispassionate and that's what she had hoped would change during their getaway. Jan wanted to teach her son how wonderful lovemaking could really and truly be -- but only if he were willing to go the route. Perhaps not tonight, but there were many more to come.

Letting her hands travel down her son's back, she slipped her fingers beneath the waistband of his boxers and began to lower them. "Lift," she urged him, moving her hands around his hips toward his stomach. Jan gasped, overcome by her own urgency, her fingers fumbling to free his throbbing erection and smiled when he placed his larger hand over hers to help.

"Make love to me?" she pleaded, looking into his eyes. "Please?"
Old 07-11-2004, 12:54 PM

Mark Fleming

The sounds of her words and the touch of her hand on his now exposed organ causes it to swell larger than ever before in his life. He hears his mother groan as she feels him in her hand.

"I love you." She whispers, looking at him intently as she pulls his mouth onto hers.

Breaking their liplock, the two of them stare down at their aroused naked organs, only inches apart. His mother's eyes widen at the sight of his arousal.

"Oh God." She whispers before she pulls it down to her entrance, both gasping as their sexies make contact.

Looking up at her, he sees her staring back, her upper teeth biting into her lower lip.

"Push." She tells him.

He pushes...