Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-18-2009, 02:32 AM

just for fun(everyone join in)

ok heres how it works there are (to avoid possible confusion of characters) two characters a man and a woman (leaving names open for posters to choose)
if one character leaves the story for one reason or another a new one of the same sex will then enter the story(i dont know how this could happen but i thought it prudent to be prepared for it)

all guys post as if you were the man all women post as if you were the woman
(to avoid confusion write man or woman at the top of your post)

write 1-10 sentences each post
and at least one person has to post before you post again

the story starts with the man and ill let the first female poster start the woman as she chooses

so lets begin....

(man)
I enter my hotel and walk up the stairs. Arriving at my room, I take out my card key and slide it through the reader on my door , but the light stays red. I try again, but again it fails. I walk to the elevator and take it down to the groundfloor where i aproach the front desk. Unfortunately, there is no one at the front desk. What am I goign to do i think to myself. I suddenly smell a sweet scent....but allas it is just the flowers next to me.
Old 01-18-2009, 09:04 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
(Penelope)

He's frustrated. I can tell already that my plan is working. When he first checked in I knew I'd do whatever it took to entice him to my room, 'forgetting' to unlock his key card was easy. Convincing him to just stay in my room could prove to be a bigger challenge. I unbuttoned the top button on my hotel uniform blouse, licked my full pink lips and strolled out to the front desk where he was fuming. "Sir, is there a problem I can help you with?" I offered, hoping secretly hs problem was a thick throbbing erection.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-18-2009, 09:40 AM

(William)
A striking woman had walked up to the front desk and my anger cooled some. "..uh..Yes maam", I stammered trying to keep eye contact and fighting the sudden urge to look down the womans unbuttoned blouse. "Well, miss my keycard doesn't seem to work on my door and i was wondering if you might be able to get me out of this little fix?". I realized all to late that i no longer had to try to keep eye contact. I had been entranced by hers. Her striking green eyes demanded my attention.

Last edited by SethAwakened : 01-18-2009 at 09:56 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:07 PM

woman

His gaze met mine effortlessly but diverted downward towards my undone buttons. He licked his lips as if suddenly they were dry. I asked " your card please". "Card?" he asked. I could tell he was mesmerized. "Yes you said your card does not work". He fumbled through his pockets turning them inside out - - but to no avail there was no card inside. He looked down towards th floor thinking perhaps he had dropped it. He started, "Well you could just give me a new one." Leaning over the counter i said "against coporate policy". Looking downward i saw a large bulge benath his pressed khakis.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:48 PM

(william-man)

I searched my brain for a solution, but all i could think of was what was on the other side of the counter. I must look like a geek in these khakis shirt and tie....the glasses certainly didnt help. I had just come back from a national conference and had given a lecture, so I had no choice but to look like the geeky college professor I was. God forbid she nitice the giant bulge in the said khakis. It took all my concentration to not blush...I hope I wasn't blushing. I'm a math genious and i can't even think straight enough to fix this small problem. Perhaps..."Is there anythign i can do, Miss....",i looked at her nametag, "...Miss Penelope?" I was banking on flirting to get me out of the situation. I had never tried it before, but perhaps there was a small chance it could work for me.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:26 PM

penelope - woman

The way he said Miss Penelope was full of old fashion southern charm. There was something sexy about the tied askew, the pocket protector, and the terribly out of date glasses. His flirting was awkward and unpracticed. It added to his appeal. That and the fact that he was totally unware of the power he weilded. I watched him fidget his hands in his pockets trying to arrange the pleats of his pants to cover his growing erection. While the fold of the fabric could cover this growing member it couldnot cover the wetness on the front of his pants. Nor could it cover hide the pink creeping into his cheeks as he became aware of my eyes rivited on his fly. He stammered again, "Miss Penelope". I almost felt sorry for him. But not that sorry.