Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-02-2001, 04:36 PM

A Storm

It was late fall and had still been very warm, but a cold front had been slowly approaching throughout the day. The rain had started earlier in the day, but now it was almost midnight when the storm had finally reached. The wind had picked up and the entire sky was alive with the lightening and loud thunder; Mother Nature was making her presence known and she sounded angry. The woman had not gone to bed yet and was lighting candles after the electricity went out. She had put on her small radio so that she could listen to the storm reports. She wasn’t scared or nervous as she enjoyed watching the storms, for some reason they seemed to release a built up energy in her and calmed her.
She had closed only the windows that the rain was coming in, wanting to allow the fresh cool smell the storm brought into the house. Wearing her white robe with just panties underneath, she went out onto the front porch to watch the storm. She was protected by the roof that covered the porch and she leaned against the brick house with her hands stuffed in the pockets of her robe, just looking up at the sky. Although it was dark on the street with the electricity out, the lightening was bright and continuous where she could still see if anyone was around or even outside like she was.
Usually she never saw anyone come out during the storms, but she would see people once in awhile look out their window. She wasn’t sure if they could see her, but that didn’t matter to her. She had a good idea of what they thought about her being out there during the storm and she didn’t let that bother her either. She even laughed to herself, knowing that they probably were wondering why she was rarely out and when she was it usually was during the storms. She wondered if anyone of them had ever come out during a storm and watched the beauty of one and all the emotions it could stir in a person.
She was suddenly thrown off balance with her thoughts as she saw the neighbor across the street come out his front door and lean against a post that held up the small roof in front of his door. He didn’t have a front porch as she did, only a small entryway to his front door. It was enough for him to be outside and protected from the storm. When the lightening flashed, she noticed he was not looking up at the sky. Although she couldn’t see his face, she could tell he was looking at her. She didn’t let his presence disturb her and she continued to watch the storm, glancing at him once in awhile.
She hadn’t seen him around much, but that didn’t say anything as no one saw her around much either. He also had only moved in several months ago and she knew it was most likely temporary. She had lived there for several years and had seen many people move in and out of that house along with several others on the block. It was an expensive area to live in, but unfortunately the job situation in the area made it difficult for people to stay. This was the first time that a family hadn’t moved in, just the man. At first she had thought that maybe his family would be coming later, but as of now, it still was just him.
The sky flashed again, bolder and angrier this time, bringing a cold wind with it. She felt a shiver run through her body as the wind picked up making the bottom of her robe beat against her as it opened and closed exposing her rather short legs, as she was not tall by no means. She still remained undisturbed, aware that he could probably see this, but again not bothered by that. She saw that he now moved to lean against the other post putting him in a better position to see a frontal view of her instead of just the side of her. She grinned, still knowing he couldn’t see her expression, and yet knowing he could see her nicely shaped legs and the contour of her well-proportioned body.
The rain and wind had both picked up and the temperature had already gotten much cooler, but it felt good to her. She already was beginning to feel the storm releasing the energy inside her and she was starting to relax. She leaned her head against the brick and closed her eyes sighing softly. The wind gusts had now pushed her robe open enough to separate and the belt had become very loose. She knew he was watching and when lightening flashed he could see her robe open down the middle exposing her naked breasts slightly. He would also see that all she had on was the white panties underneath. She remained leaning with her eyes closed, letting the wind have its way with her robe, and making the rain sting slightly feeling it as it blew against her body.
After a short time, her body shivers again and she opens her eyes. She sees that the man is still watching her, almost waiting to see what the storm will do to her next or what she will do. The belt of the robe has now come undone hanging down and the robe is completely open. Her thoughts have moved from the storm to this man who is watching and her body is no longer calm from the storm, but excited. As much as the wind and rain have put a chill on her body, she is warmed by her thoughts of him watching her. With her hands still in the pockets of her robe, she knows she could have kept the robe closed at anytime.
She takes her right hand from the pocket taking hold of one end of the belt and slowly wipes of the raindrops that have fallen on her face. She lets the belt drop and just with her hand she moves slowly across her breasts and down her belly as if massaging in the rain. She notices the man who has remained motionless, now runs his hand across the front of his pants before putting it in his pocket. She runs her hand slowly up and down the front of her panties, reveling in the sensation this has created. The man has stooped down now positioning himself possibly for a better view.
She is imagining that he has walked across the street and standing in front of her dripping wet from the rain. She closes her eyes again and runs her hand across her breasts slowly circling her nipples that are not only erect from the cold rain, but also from her touch. As a lightening flashes and a loud clap of thunder is heard, she imagines that his hand has replaced hers massaging the rain into her breasts, circling her nipples. She imagines his tongue licking the rain from her neck and down the middle of her chest. She runs her hand down her belly and when she brushes it lightly against the outside of her panties, her body arches slightly. She imagines it is his hand that is softly caressing the outside of her panties, pressing them firmly against her pussy now and then.
The storm is beginning to die down and the temperature continues to drop. The wind is beginning to calm and the rain has become just a drizzle. The streetlight has finally gone back on, but she is still just a shadow on the porch as she is not directly where the light hits, although she is still visible to him as if the lightening were continuous. Her eyes open and she sees that he is still stooped down and still watching. The streetlight has not helped her to see him as much as it has helped him.
She watches openly at him, not knowing whether he can see the expression of pleasure on her face or not. She moves her hand; now reaching inside her panties and softly caresses the softness of her cleanly shaven and awaiting pussy. She imagines it is his hand inside her panties, stroking and caressing her, making her extremely wet and warm. She imagines it is his fingers that are exploring her, teasing her. Her other hand now begins to caress her breasts as she imagines her hand to be his tongue, kissing and licking at her nipples. She continues watching him and with several fingers she pushes them deep inside her, imagining they are his and at that instant her body arches and she moans so softly, she doubts he has heard her.
Old 12-04-2001, 01:08 PM

I really liked the story very well done. I hope you have more to come. Thanks
Old 12-04-2001, 01:17 PM

I really liked the story very well done. I hope you have more to come. Thanks
Old 12-09-2001, 01:01 PM

He stands up, and she wonders at the possibility he has heard her. To her disappointment he retreats back into his house and she is again alone as the storm winds down. She pulls her robe back together and ties it, then goes back inside. Although the electricity is back on, she chooses to leave several of the candles lit and turns on some soft music. She lies down on the couch even though it is late, but she is still not ready to go to bed yet. Her mind drifts back to the man and why he left. Her body is already worked up; she is almost tempted to go over to his house. She smiles to herself, still feeling the excitement and the tingling that has continued to spread through her body.
She lies there for a short time, her hands rubbing the robe against her body now and then, still engrossed with her fantasy. She is startled from her thoughts by a knock at the door, and a small grin comes across her face. Should she even be wishing, she thinks to herself as she goes to the door. She is not surprised to see the man from across the street standing there. It does surprise her to see that he is holding two glasses and an unopened bottle of wine. “ There’s another storm on its way and I thought we would wait out this one inside. “ He says. Before she has the chance to say anything he is already inside near the couch and using a corkscrew from his pocket to open the wine. She walks over close to him elated that he has come over. He is about to hand her the glass of wine he has poured her but noting the compelling expression on her face, he sets both glasses down. “ Please forgive. “ He says in an alluring tone. With his right arm going around her back, he draws her to him kissing her passionately. Before she has time to think, she is already feeling her body igniting from his kiss and her arm reaches around his neck pulling him to her.
Afterwards, taking her hand, he sits on the couch pulling her to sit next to him. He hands her the wine and looks at her with a risqué smile. She is stunned by this turn of events, yet at the same time titillated by it. Her speech finally returns and she says. “ I’m Ashley and you are? “ “ I didn’t think names were necessary by your invitation, but I’m Adam. Take a sip of the wine and tell me if you like it. “ He says charming her not only in the tone in which he speaks but in his boldness. She takes several sips and tells him that she does indeed like it. It is hard for her to take her eyes off him and by his expression she knows he can tell this. She finally looks away and concentrates on finishing her wine.
When the first flash of lighting and clap of thunder begin, she sets the glass down and goes to stand up. This is her usual response when a storm begins, but he pulls her down. “ The storm is inside sweetheart. “ He says. Again he draws her to him putting his lips to her, now pushing his tongue inside her mouth. She responds greeting his tongue with her own and her arms wrap around his neck as she presses her body to his. When his lips move to kissing her neck and his hand reaches inside her robe touching her breast, she feels new waves of desire and when his fingers play and tease her nipples, she feels rampant. A soft moan escapes her lips as she leans back against the couch.
He quickly unties the robe and opens it exposing her hardened nipples, and without hesitation brings his lips to them. He teases her nipples with his tongue, licking and nibbling, moving back and forth from one to the other. She finds the sensation he is stirring in her almost unbearable. Her desire is even more apparent when his hand softly rubs the outside of her panties and she can’t help but arch her hips towards him letting him feel her moisture ridden panties.
He gets off the couch and kneels in front of her where after removing her panties he spreads her legs and he continues kissing her, his lips making their way from her breasts, down her belly and finally between her legs. She is breathing heavily and she can no longer think, just feel wave after wave of pleasure flooding her body. His experienced tongue is like that of the storm, creating an overflowing energy in her that releases like lightening of an oncoming storm until finally once arrived explodes into a steady stream of intense lightening, loud claps of thunder and the heavy downpour of rain. She arches her back; her body moving like that of the rampaging storm that has arrived. He quickly undresses and sits on the couch, pulling her to sit on his lap with her back to his chest. He enters her and with his hands on her hips moves her body to match his rhythm; their bodies clapping together like that of the thunder until both climax just as the music of the storm reaches it’s peak.
As the storm winds down, they rest in each other’s arms, finally having satisfied the repressed energy and emotion built up waiting on the storms to arrive. He takes her face in his hand and turns her to him, once again putting his lips to hers. Their kiss is warm and filled with an overwhelming passion at understanding each other’s appreciation of the energy and emotion within the storm.
Old 12-12-2001, 10:29 PM
dobbydog

Thumbs up

Great story. It gets better all of the time!
Old 12-13-2001, 12:10 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
ADAM

Ashley turned and went to the bed, pulling Adam down with her. Ashley lay seductively curled against his body, in the spooning position. She felt so warm, soft and contented in his arms. The sudden impulse that had driven him here unbidden had proved to be the best thing he had ever done. The peak of their outward sexual hunger had been satiated, now a different more romantic tone had taken over.

Adam began to gently have his hands roam Ashley's body. Following the gracious curves of her neck, down the shoulders, to the narrowness of her waist, the delicious swell of her hips and the gradual tapering of her legs. Adam, sat up, freeing both hands. Ashley rolled onto her stomach, and Adam started a massage. From the top down, Adam's hands caused Ashley to melt under the soothing pressure, all her remaining tension draining away. Each foot received its own massage, before Adam reversed direction and started back up her legs. This time he lightly kissed Ashley's calves, and inner thighs. Slowly, he teased her spreading her legs slightly allowing his tongue to taste her again.

Ashley archeds her back for a better angle, and Adam completely take her womanhood in his mouth. She begins to push against him moving in the rhythm that brings her the most pleasure. The first orgasm rocks her yet still he continues as wave after wave of subsequent orgasms shake her.

Ashley screams for him to fuck her, now. Again. He raises up and burys himself deep in her pussy, grasping Ashley's breasts as he does so....
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson
Old 12-30-2001, 04:40 PM

Ashley
The continuous feel of Adam’s mouth licking and sucking up orgasm after orgasm and the feel of his hands teasing her nipples has driven Ashley to depths beyond reason. Her head and body arch, pushing herself even harder against the lips that are giving her so much pleasure. Ashley’s hands reach behind her grabbing tightly to her pillow and her legs close tightly around his head pinning Adam there as over and over the waves of orgasms consume her.
She feels ablaze with passion and desire, crying out for him to fuck her now. Her hands frantically grasp at his shoulders pulling Adam up to where his lips are now on hers and she feels the warmth of his naked chest against hers. She kisses him with intensity, not only tasting him, but herself as well. Her hands run through his hair, pressing him to her, and her body rubs against his. With one hand now wrapped around her holding her, Adam’s lips slowly move from her mouth, kissing her neck and going to her ears as well. Letting her body calm some, his other hand caress her body softly, as he continues to tease.
Ashley softly kisses his neck and slowly moves away from him, letting her kisses continue down his chest as she pushes his hands away from her. When she finally begins to kiss the area that is now rock hard, she hears Adam moan softly and he arches towards her. Ashley, with her desire growing more now by his reaction, takes him into her mouth, tasting him, licking him and giving him the pleasure he has given to her. Her hands caress his inner thighs and all around where her mouth is giving him other pleasures. She is the one teasing him now until finally Adam pushes her away …
Old 01-03-2002, 03:38 PM
Here find old friends!

ADAM

Adam wants all of Ashley, she had taken him to the edge. For long minutes he has watched as she slowly engulfed him, his cock easing in and out of her mouth. With each new thrust she seemed to take more of him until he was buried to the hilt in her throat. As good as this felt, he wanted more right then.

Adam laid Ashley on her back, and kissed her again fully on the mouth. Holding her hands, her raised them above her head as he kissed her, until her arms were fully extended. Tongues dancing in and out of each other, Adam gently rolled on top of Ashley, feeling her full breasts warm and heavy on his chest. He kissed the fine boned curves of her jawline, following it down to her neck. He positioned his hardness close to her, teasing her by rubbing against her entrance where they both wanted him to go. Ashley moaned in anticipation, her gasps only intensified when Adam suddenly sucked her right nipple. Her hands and arms still erotically pinned down, Ashley writhed in delight. Back and forth Adam's mouth went from one nipple to the other. Faster and faster he went building their passion. Ashley spread her legs wide inviting him in, yet Adam resisted the inevitable for a while longer. Finally, he found her mouth again with his, and released her hands. Ashley's eyes were wide as she craved him now as much as he wanted her. At that moment he slid inside her, filling her womb completely...
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson
Old 01-04-2002, 12:24 AM

Ashley cried out, “ Oh yes! “ as Adam entered her. She arched her hips to meet his thrusts while her hands gripped tightly at his shoulders. He withdrew from her and again thrusts deep inside her. His started out slow, and she met his thrusts moaning from pleasure.
Adam then picked up the pace, thrusting harder and faster. His hands gripped her knees, bending them back, holding them apart as he withdraws, only to again thrust deeper. Ashley’s hands were now clutching at the pillow under her head, her head bent back, and pushing her body harder to meet his. She is moaning and crying out over and over, “ Oh Adam, yes. “
Old 01-04-2002, 12:20 PM
Here find old friends!

ADAM

Ashley's arms were over her head, causing her large firm breasts to point up at Adam's mouth. With her head thrown back and her moans of pleasure still echoing in his brain, the intense visual stimulation matched Adam's physical one.

With a guttural cry, Adam redoubled his efforts, his long cock now slamming in and out of Ashley as they found their rhythm together. Her eyes flew open, a bit too wide. Adam pulled her legs over his shoulders now allowing his cock to bury itself even deeper within her.

On and on they fucked like wild beasts with each passing moment their passions rising higher and higher. Loud fleshy banging sounds now came when their bodies connected bone on bone. Ashley's fingers were like claws as she scratched Adam's back and arms with her long nails. With a scream Ashley began to orgasm again wave after wave washing over body. The contractions electrically pulsing on his hard shaft were too much for Adam to bear, he started to cum at the same time. His body contorted in pleasure as the first spurt of his seed shot deep. He remained fully inside her well after he was done, rocking back and forth enjoying the small continuous orgasms she was having all around his cock.

There was something about the look in her eyes just then that made him think in the back of his mind that this night was not yet over...

Smokey Robinson
Old 01-06-2002, 02:02 PM

Ashley

It had been only a couple hours when Ashley awoke still curled up next to Adam. His arm was draped across her, his hand resting at her waist, holding her to him possessively. She could feel the warmth of his breath on her neck as he slept. A warm comforting smile came across her face and she softly sighed enjoying the serenity she felt having him there. She took her hand and ever so gently caressed the arm that was around her, running her fingers lightly up and down from his fingers to slightly past his elbows. Adam stirred only slightly not releasing his hold on her.

Ashley slowly moved his arm little by little as not to wake him, until she was free to move. She turned to him and brushed his lips with a tender kiss before getting out of bed. She quietly made her way to the shower and once the water was warm, she got in closing the shower door softly. She stood under the warm water, letting it flow over her body. She took the soft cloth hanging on the soap rack and after soaping the cloth; she began to caress her body, more than wash it. Her eyes closed as she relived in her mind, the events that had unfolded during the night. Just thinking about it made her body once again tingle with desire.

She moved the cloth across her breasts and slowly down her belly. When she was about to run the cloth down even further, she heard the shower door open. Ashley opened her eyes and saw…..
Old 01-08-2002, 07:43 PM
Here find old friends!

ADAM

Adam felt the cool air when Ashley's body heat was gone. He stirred waiting for her to return. In the next room he heard the shower turn on and then the change in its pitch as Ashley went under the steamy water. He rose, and followed her into the bathroom. He saw her through the clear panels, eyes closed wet cloth carressing her breasts. He opened the door and knelt before her just as her eyes flew open.

With a quick movement he grabbed both ass cheeks and pulled her onto his waiting mouth. Eagerly he lapped her pussy, his senses flooded back to last night by her now exquisitely familar taste and smell. Oh, he loved licking her. She tasted so good! Ashley arched her back against the hard shower tile, her face underneath the pulsing jets of water coming from the showerhead. She grabbed his hair, pulling him forward on her as she rocked full on his face. Water was everywhere, their cries of pleasure drowned out by the incessent beat of the shower.

Adam stood and grabbed both her arms pinning her to the backwards under the curtain of water. Rising up he entered her, and began to fuck her hard. Ashley's ass bounced off the back wall again and again. He pumped hard, as if he wanted her bouncing ass to break the tile behind her sending a thousand spiderweb like cracks out in concentric circles.....

Smokey Robinson
Old 01-08-2002, 08:10 PM
Here find old friends!

_

Smokey Robinson
Old 01-09-2002, 08:41 PM

Ashley

The second Ashley felt Adams hands on her ass and his mouth on her pussy was all it took for her to want him again like no other. He fucked her with her ass banging loudly on the shower wall, the water beating down on them, and their cries of pleasure echoing off the wall. Continuing harder he plunged into her until she thought she could stand it no longer.
They began to climax together unaware of the howling of the wind outside. Like their slumber before their passion was true also of the calm before the storm. Both had been given the energy, building up fiercely waiting to let go with frenzy and fury for them and the storm outside. It was almost dawn outside but the sky was still dark and when the lightening flashed, there was a green hue that seemed to envelop the skies. The lightening and thunder had become continuous and loud, just as they had become.

As their climax reached its peak the first sound of a breaking window was hardly heard. Ashley had now wrapped her arms around Adam’s neck tightly; he held her legs and continued thrusting. They came vehemently at the same time more windows were breaking, and the howling wind grew louder turning into a loud whipping sound, which now began drowning out their cries of pleasure. The shower wall that they thought might break almost seemed to shake.

Adam was the first to hear the tornado siren ….
Old 02-17-2003, 11:29 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Loved this one!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas