Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-05-2003, 03:09 AM

"GRANDMA!!!!!" a small childs voice is heard screeching at the top of her lungs. A blur of wet, blonde hair trails down the stairs toward her Grandma Gertrude as she is talking to Gwen and Dan. Five-year-old Abigail, George and Gracies youngest daughter, throws her arms around her Grandmother, squeezing her tightly.

Following after her is her pudgy waddling teenage sister, hair wet as well for they both just finished bathing. "Abby come back here so I can brush your hair before it dries all nappy and we have to cut it all off hi Grandma," she says in one long breath. She then grabs her sister by the hair at the nape of her neck and begins to forcibly drag her back up the stairs by her waist length hair.

"QUIT IT! AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Abby shreiks, "DADDY!"
Old 12-05-2003, 10:35 AM
I Want You To Look.

Send a message via AIM to faerie_princess Send a message via Yahoo to faerie_princess
Gwen

Standing there talking to grandma and Dan; she sees Abby running down the satirs "GRANDMA!!!!!" Frankly Gwen doesn’t like Aunt Gracie’s kids. That’s her reason for going other places for the holidays, unfortunately she couldn’t think up an excuse to miss out this year. She finds them both quite annoying. Georgia come chasing after Abby

"Abby come back here so I can brush your hair before it dries all nappy and we have to cut it all off hi Grandma," Georgia says in one long breath. She then grabs her sister by the hair at the nape of her neck and begins to forcibly drag her back up the stairs by her waist length hair.

Standing there inwardly laughing at Abby and Georgia, she looks over to see the reaction from Uncle George when Abby shouts, only to find Uncle George fast asleep on the couch.

“Huh, guess who fell asleep on the couch already?” She says to Grandma Gertrude.

As Grandma turns to make fun of Uncle George some more, She turns to Dan and asks “So do you wanna go outside with me and catch up? I don’t know how you’ve been?”
Old 12-06-2003, 12:29 PM

George

George wakes up with a start.

"What?" He grunts, rubbing his head as he sees blurs all around him. As his vision clears, he sees that the 'blurs' are in fact Ma and the two kids standing over him.

"Get up and help Gracie! She's not your skivvie!"

Slowly sitting up, he finds that the pain has receded quite a lot.

"My God, George." Exclaims Ma, "You have sure put on the pounds since I last saw you...and what has ever happened to your hair???"

George grimaces She has only been here five minutes and he already can't wait to get back to work so he can get rid of her.

"I'll see what Gracie is doing. Kids, look after your granny!" He knows she hates calling her that, especially in front of the kids. The dirty look she flashes him confirms it.

Feeling more cheerful, he walks confidently off in search of his wife...
Old 12-06-2003, 02:34 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
"Granny, my ass" Gertrude mumbles flashing George a scowl,"let's go see what we can scare up in the kitchen. That is... whatever your father has left for us". She takes Abby's hand and is dragged into the kitchen.

Gertrude ties an apron around Abby's waist as she starts pulling the ingredients out of the frig for her award winning, 'Grandma Gertrude's Egg-straordiary Egg Nog'. Setting Abby to work on beating the eggs Gertrude decides that now is a prime time to sample the rum which comprises a great deal of 'Grandma Gertrude's Egg-straordiary Egg Nog' recipe. "Have to make sure your father didn't buy that cheap stuff he usually tries to pass off on us", she grumbles as she takes a nice big swig.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-06-2003, 04:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to Reaper Send a message via Yahoo to Reaper
Dan

“Huh, guess who fell asleep on the couch already?” Gwen says to Grandma Gertrude.

As Grandma turns to make fun of Uncle George some more, She turns to Dan and asks “So do you wanna go outside with me and catch up? I don’t know how you’ve been?”

Dan smiles and opens to front door, pressing his back to it and letting Gwen walk out first.
His eyes follow her ass as she walks down the steps and by the garage doors.
He shakes himself mentally and follows her down and around.

he leans up against the red garage door, pulling his jacket tight around him and smiles at her.

"How you been keeping Gwen?" He asks, looking into her eyes
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying "End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH," the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.
Old 12-06-2003, 07:00 PM
I Want You To Look.

Send a message via AIM to faerie_princess Send a message via Yahoo to faerie_princess
Gwen

“Well Dan since you seem so interested, I guess I might as well tell you.” Reaches into her pocket for her cigarettes. “Well the only reason I’m here is because my girlfriend broke up with me. And you know mom and dad aren’t to happy I turned out to be bisexual and dating a woman, because I’m “living in Sin”. Isn’t that funny, me; sin, who knew? That and for some of Grandma Gertrude’s Egg-straordinary Egg Nog.” Winks at Dan. Lights her cigarette, taking a long drag.

“How about you Dan? How’ve you been?”

“Eh. What can I say? Med schools been kicking my butt. Not much else.”

Gwen takes a good long look at Dan, damn it really has been to long, looks like the three years agree with him.

Suddenly a loud crash comes from the house, Gwen and Dan both turn and run into the house....
Old 12-07-2003, 10:37 AM

Peter Hollingsworth

"This is it, Mac. 1023, Spitfire Drive." Announces the driver as he pulls his yellow cab outside the Piffles' house.

"Thank you." Peter Hollingsworth grins with his perfectly set teeth.

Peter is here for one reason and one reason only - Gracie. Peter has known Gracie Cole (her maid name) since going to kindergarten and the two of them practically grew up together. In high school, they fell in love and he was Gracie's first (he lost his virginity in an unexpected encounter but Gracie thinks she is his first as well).

Left on its course, the two of them would have undoubtly got married. Unfortunately, his father died and his family moved to Florida to be with an aunt. He had wanted to stay but felt he could not leave his mom and two younger sisters.

He can still remember their teary farewell at the airport.

After that, Peter worked hard to achieve his dream of becoming a cardiologist, using his extremely good looks to become a part time model to help pay his way through university. However, although his life is a success on a professional level, privately he has never gotten over Gracie.

You can imagine the surprise and joy when her mother recently contacted him and invited him over for Christmas.

Getting out of the cab, Peter waits patiently for the cabbie to retrieve all his packages from the trunk.

"I'll give you this if you will take those up to the door." Peter waves four hundred-dollar notes in the man's face which lights up with greed.

"No problem, Mac. Just lead the way."

Pulling up the lapels of his thick vicuna longcoat, Peter traipse up the garden path to the front door, with the cabbie right behind him. Gently, he knocks on the door, only for it to fall open.

"Hello?" He says gingerly as he steps inside.

The living room is empty but he can hear shouting coming from the right.

Moving forward, he turns the corner and finds himself in a kitchen, its occupants gripped by a crisis. He can see why. On the table in the middle of the room sits a burnt husk of a turkey.

"Who are you?" Asks someone.
Old 12-07-2003, 10:39 PM

Georgia

Georgia, the eldest of the Piffle girls, waddled downstairs to a relatively calm household. Looking around, she doesn’t find anyone in the living room. She walks into the kitchen where Grandma and Abby are whipping up a batch of Grandma Gertrude’s blah blah blah blah eggnog.

Georgia then looks behind the pair to the oven where she notices a stream of smoke coming from the oven. Without thinking, she runs over to the oven and opens the door to find a flaming ball of what use to be considered turkey now cremating inside. Her first reaction was to reach in and grab the pan but immediately dropped it again into the floor with a crash spilling its flaming contents into a rolling flare across the kitchen floor.

Gwen and Dan rush in to find their grandmother and youngest cousin fighting a flaming turkey with dishcloths. Abby then grabs the nearest liquid she can find and pours it over the turkey. Unfortunately, its bourbon, which further ignites the bird sending, flames overhead. Dan then appears with a fire extinguisher and blasts the white foam across the flames sending a cloud of fog through the room.

When the room is visible there stands the stunned, group. Grandma Gertrude and Georgia at the sink tending Georgia’s burns, Abby under the island in the middle of the kitchen hugging her knees and crying, bourbon bottle at her side, Dan still holding the extinguisher, Gwen standing at the backdoor with a look of shocked amusement on her face, and a newcomer….

Georgia looks up from her wounds and is the first to notice him there. “Who are you?” she asks with a dreamy look in her eyes, ‘what a HOTTIE,’ she says to herself….
Old 12-11-2003, 06:46 PM
I Want You To Look.

Gwen

Rushing into the kitchen just in time to see the turkey burst into a big ball of flames, Gwen stands there with an amused look on her face.

“Who are you?” she hears Georgia ask. Gwen spins around and finds a man she had never seen standing there behind her. This mush be Peter she thinks. Wow, what was Aunt Gracie thinking when she left him, he’s hot!

“You must Peter Hollingsworth. I’ve heard about you from Grandma Gertrude. Aunt Gracie is upstairs if that’s who you’re looking for.” giving him a wink and pointing him in the right direction.

Hmm.... he may just be what this family needs, we all need a little excitement and uncle is going to flip out when he finds out
Old 12-16-2003, 03:44 PM

Peter

OOC: Where is everyone? This thread needs livening up.

“Who are you?” Someone asks.

It's a small girl.

“You must Peter Hollingsworth." Says an attractive blonde*. "I’ve heard about you from Grandma Gertrude. Aunt Gracie is upstairs if that’s who you’re looking for.” giving him a wink and pointing him in the right direction.

What has Gertrude been telling everyone? Has she told Gracie that he is coming? He had hoped it would be a surprise.

"Thank you, Miss...?" He says gallantly, holding out his hand.

"*giggle* I'm Gwen." Answers the woman as she accepts his hand. He can see that she is a relative of his beloved.

"Thank you, Gwen. What happened here?" He asks, referring to the burnt bird.

"Someone left the gas up to high." He doesn't need to be told who that 'someone' is. He remembers the charcoaled salads that Gracie used to prepare him back in University which only made him love her more.

"Here, let me help." Peter offers, pulling out his mobile.

"How?"

"Andre, my personal chef, is still on my plane. He can quickly cook a turkey in, say, twenty minutes."

"Twenty minutes??"

Peter just gives her one of the sparkling grins as he starts speaking to his chief.

"He is a very good chef." He says finally.
Old 12-16-2003, 04:02 PM

George

(OOC: Sorry, everyone, for neglecting this thread. I hope everyone is still interested?)

George skillfully ducks his wife's umpteenth lunge and dives out of the bedroom.

"But George, I need you!" She cries out.

Ding! Dong!

Saved by the bell. Or the door bell in this case.

Leaving his wife in the lurch, he dashes out onto the landing.

"Don't worry, everyone. I will answer it. It will most likely be Andre." Says a very smartly dressed stranger that he has never seen before in his life.

George stops and looks at him suspiciously.

No-one dresses up that smartly in this house!

Coming down the stairs, he watches the stranger take a box from yet another stranger at the door.

What's going on here?

"Merci, Andre." The smartly dressed stranger says, closing the door behind him.

Who is this guy? And why the box???

He is about to ask when there is an almighty shriek from upstairs.

"Peter??? Is that you???" Gracie squeals from the landing.

The smartly dressed stranger, completely ignoring George (except to thrust the box into his hands), rushes towards the stairs.

"Oh yes, my darling." He says dramatically.

My darling???

"Oh, Peter. I never thought..." He can see that his wife has started to cry.

What's got into her???

He just watches gobsmacked as his wife runs down the stairs and falls into the stranger's arms and they start kissing like crazy.

Eh????...
Old 12-17-2003, 07:22 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
What a sight! "Things are turning out better than I could have hoped for", Gertrude mumbles under her breath as Gracie runs down the stairs, falling into Peter's arms and they start kissing like crazy.

Having been in contact with Peter over the past few months, she knew he still had the hots for Gracie. Inviting him to join them for the holidays may be just the thing to make Gracie realize what a schmuck her George is.

Handing a gobsmacked George the bottle of rum, "You might need this" she says with a smirk and returns to her cullinary chaos.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-22-2003, 05:36 AM

Peter

Mouths locked, their tongues dueling, Peter pulls his woman against him.

"We are together again." He breathes as their lips break for a mini-second before they come together again.

God! He wants her! He wants her NOW!!!!

Ignoring the audience that have gathered around them (including a stunned George and a grinning Gertrude) and without breaking their liplock, the handsome interloper scoops up his intended and makes up the stairs, towards the bedroom that was so very recently used for getting changed in and nothing else!!!
Old 01-04-2004, 02:42 PM

George

Suddenly George finds himself laying in bed, his body covered in sweat. His breath coming in short gasps.

What was that? A dream?

Looking at his watch, he sees that the date is 23rd October. It was definitely a dream. Breathing a sigh of relief, he sinks back into the mattress.

Hey! Wait a moment? Where is he? This isn't his bed!

Suddenly, the panic is there again. Obeying his instinct to flee, he starts to scramble out of the bed when a door opens and a naked man enters, still drying himself.

"Hello, Darling." Bobby Ewing smiles.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

(Not to be concluded)
Old 01-04-2004, 02:53 PM

The End

You have been reading Christmas Day with the Piffles, starring (listed in the same order as in the total posts list):

faerie_princess as 'Gwen Richards'
Lilith as 'Grandma Gertrude'
Reaper as 'Dan Piffle'
Yoc ODubhthaigh as 'Peter Hollingsworth'
Maid of Marvels as 'Gracie Piffle'
Southern Charm as 'Georgia' and 'Abigail Piffle'
and Tibvo as 'George Piffle'

I want to thank everyone for taking part and I hope you all had a better Christmas than the Piffles had.